Www.femaleschrist.org

Go to CruxDreams.com

holy68

Assistant executioner
I just want to share with you my love for my favorite website. The models are slim,Young,pretty and artistic. Also we can see some trailers of every models that great! Also you have the choice to pay for all the videos or only one at the time. I'm sure you will like this site and soon they suppose to had pictures and new videos. Enjoy yourself!

www.femaleschrist.org

Last edited by a moderator:
The models appear to be overdressed to say the least. If the samples are anything to judge the site by then why pay good money and perhaps be disappointed. I would like to be wrong so if anyone can post more realistic clips then please do so. Carrying a cross wearing the latest lingerie just doesn't seem right.

They're not all overdressed. They're not exactly period either. I'd say a good find. The site seems to be more generous than Ramon's recent http://www.femalechristinarts.com/ - I like the amount of clips, 30-40 seconds that tempt the visitor into buying or renting.

They're not all overdressed. They're not exactly period either. I'd say a good find. The site seems to be more generous than Ramon's recent http://www.femalechristinarts.com/ - I like the amount of clips, 30-40 seconds that tempt the visitor into buying or renting.
I agree with you and the owner of the site told me that they will resume there productions soon.

The models appear to be overdressed to say the least. If the samples are anything to judge the site by then why pay good money and perhaps be disappointed. I would like to be wrong so if anyone can post more realistic clips then please do so. Carrying a cross wearing the latest lingerie just doesn't seem right.
Perhaps i want a more modern look!

It looks to be a very interesting one. I'm curious to see if the girls plays their roles as nicely as Ramon's models.
I ask the owner of the site how i choose is models.He told me that all the girls has to have a little experience acting Wise.I saw all the videos and all the girls, exept one, are goods.The best acting model is marie also the teen christ is very good.

I think, love needs to be earned, by love, not purcashed?
yes i know what you mean, but at lease they try to be artistic.The owner promise me that i will sent me a picture of his work and soon i will post it on this forum.He told me it is a beautiful picture.

yes i know what you mean, but at lease they try to be artistic.The owner promise me that i will sent me a picture of his work and soon i will post it on this forum.He told me it is a beautiful picture.
mostly some nice stamps, but you can't use them for your post.

Back
Top Bottom