Xanthias - glimpses of slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Xanthias is actually the name of a user here and friend of mine from bdsmlr. When I learned they posted here as well, I asked why their works - photos from the Internet augmented by insert text - could not be found here, and found out they were too busy serving their owners to maintain a thread on top of their blog. But I thought such things should not go unseen by those CruxForums users who rarely look elsewhere, so I obtained their permission (which they will hopefully be along soon to confirm) to exhibit the pictures here together with my own comments on them. I honestly expect them to outshine my own solo thread.

As a note - follow-up comments in plain text are mine, italicised ones are Xanthias's own.

Now let's start off with a round 10, shall we?

bdsmlr-21821-pk2ocdiW9m.jpg

Maybe it's me, but I can't help but hear some slight sarcasm in her line... I wonder if this master might not be engaged in slightly wishful thinking.

bdsmlr-21821-7kwrZ4x7s8.jpg

Another hard day in the life of a street slave whore.

Unfortunately, the more aggressive she gets, the more likely punters will assume she has some horrible disease. That is, those who don't find such a loud and in-your-face slave girl to be far too impertinent for her station - although I suppose it's still money if they pay to beat it out of her.

bdsmlr-21821-CTjbOHG4Yw.jpg

Of course, a master can also use love as a weapon. You failed your quota? We'll beat you and your "friend"! You're being stubborn or troublesome? We'll sell you apart!

bdsmlr-21821-CNtvqOwPVU.jpg

They said a lot of things, but in the end i couldn't get hard over an unwilling woman. is there something wrong with me, or with them?

bdsmlr-21821-t9Hpc2Hw0Q.jpg

A quiet life, at least. And yet I wonder, can there really be all there is to it? No joys, sadness, hopes, dreams, friends?

Perhaps she just does not want others to know of them, lest they use them against her.

bdsmlr-21821-1ucYiQhDMP.jpg

No one believes Anna even if she tells the truth, and this time she is telling the truth: the (free) scullery boy looks down on slaves like her like they're cattle.

And slave girls are notorious for the lewdness. They are ever-horny little animals, or so the story goes. If it wasn't for the whip, they would be fucking all the time instead of working. Don't spare the whip on them.

I wonder how much of this reputation comes from incidents like this?

bdsmlr-21821-aHRsFkcgBf.jpg

As if I trust a slave to tell me she's obedient! Let's see if you have a smooth back still. And if so, why are you goin' so cheap, eh?

bdsmlr-21821-injBjqXweu.jpg

Seems like a friendship that was never very true in the first place.

bdsmlr-21821-rdSigluJH7.jpg

Well feeding and punishing don't have to preclude each other - and there are plenty of ways to dole out food that just reinforce the slave's place.

And lastly for now but not least, one where there's just a bit too much text to squeeze it into the picture.

bdsmlr-21821-XEqUgqgzku.jpg

"Gracious Mistress, this poor unworthy slave is begging for mercy, gracious Mistress!"

"How dare you, shameless naked slave! If my overseers put you on the cross, they probably did it to punish you for being a lazy filthy skank that eats my fodder, but doesn't work hard enough to merit it. So shut up and be as kind as to suffer properly, so that we may gloat over your humiliation."

"But please, gracious Mistress, I have to toil eighteen hours a day on the fields, I'm fed very little, and if the overseers use me (which they do often enough as I'm still young), I can't fulfill my work quota!"

"Don't tell me you don't like it if your smelly cunt gets a decent fuck, whore. And I bet being on display like that makes you quite wet... let me take a look, you little horny slave cunt..."

"Oh please, no, Mistress... I'm ashamed... ahh!"

"I say, the wee little slave cunt is already dripping from stinky slime... admit it, you like being slave-punished!"

"I... ah... yes, Mistress... humiliation makes me all wet... I need it... oh yes! Yes! Oh yes! Thank you, Mistress! Thank you!"

"You didn't deserve the orgasm. I'll tell the Master Punisher he shall give you another 30 lashes with the horse whip."

"Yes, gracious, honourable Mistress. Thank you, gracious Mistress! Thank you!"

Why does this seem way too cheesy if played straight, but a lot funnier if I imagine a mistress reading the slave lines and her long-time slavegirl (and possibly lover) the mistress ones?

Oh, and I don't know about Xanthias, but I love comments!

Well, not much of a response so far, but Xanthias is still churning out great stuff, so...

bdsmlr-21821-Te0QAjHC0m.jpg
Even slavery can't stop some folk from smart-talking. Melissa gets what small pleasure she can out of chatting rings around her master - and he must like it too, or else she would be gagged or worse.

bdsmlr-21821-rRYwdseT6r.jpg
In the end, they compromised on tipping her 10 dollars and a sandwich for shining both their shoes.

bdsmlr-21821-LR55GCq3XK.jpg
"Which shows how pathetic you are - think I begged when I was a slave? Course, I didn't sit around on the job either - or at least, I was never dumb enough to get caught at it."

bdsmlr-21821-9ilCDQtFKT.jpg

Above: the lucky slave girl chosen bi the Opposite Week lottery looks to see if what's on television has changed since she was in school.

Below: the young mistress reminds herself it's only for a week and no slave or overseer would be foolish enough to do her any real harm, and resolves that those who giggle at her poor first-day efforts behind her back will regret it later.

bdsmlr-21821-kom6j5CI0f.jpg
Plus it's cheaper than feeding them - at least, if one ignores decreased productivity and the cost of early replacement.

bdsmlr-21821-G3Rx4M98Sr.jpg
A tone study - gives off a very different meaning to those who can't hear the biting sarcasm.

(She's answering an old acquaintance who unexpectedly recognised her and was foolish enough to ask how she was doing.)

bdsmlr-21821-DlXaySsdZG.jpg

Seller and dealer not pictured on request.

And they were, more or less - but it was still quite an adjustment for all of them.

bdsmlr-21821-SlAKHZexqt.jpg
Makes her wonder "how lucky was I?" She doesn't know if she wants to ask how Anna fell to slavery - so she just holds her tongue. After all, they'll probably never see each other again...

bdsmlr-21821-6Qx1hBXU0i.jpg
All of them say that after a good working over, and perhaps they mean it at the time - but he knows that most of them will be back within a few months.

Well, not much of a response so far, but Xanthias is still churning out great stuff, so...
Don't worry too much about the responses. A number of our lurkers view but don't press "like" or leave comments. A number of others will "like" but may not have a comment. This is not a reflection on the value of your contribution, which is appreciated.

Keep in mind that the forums have a lot of pages. These continue to increase in volume and a lot of members may not be able to see them all. Write and post things that interest you.

I quite like the Xanthias images you are posting with the small vignette stories. Your own commentary is also well done and witty. Do please keep going. :headbang::icon_popcorn:

Write and post things that interest you.

I quite like the Xanthias images you are posting with the small vignette stories. Your own commentary is also well done and witty. Do please keep going. :headbang::icon_popcorn:

Problem is, what interests me is mainly what gets me responses - it's basically all bait on a hook. (Veru hypocritical, since I've been a lurker for most of mi Internet life, but I can't help how I feel.) I don't really even notice "likes".

I'll probably post stuff now and again anyway , but it'll be a lot more frequent if people respond to what I put here/in mi thread .

And here's some more.

bdsmlr-21821-IA0sPzVruo.jpg
Like many such dialogues, it's considerably more amusing if the obvious speakers are inverted.

bdsmlr-21821-wA0ndQEPSF.jpg

As much as the dealer was just tring to make a bit more money on her sale, she thanked him for misdecribng her - all the better for her planned escape. Of course, he likely didn't care where she ended up as long as the money was in his pocket first... no guarantee, of course, or at least not one that meant anything.

bdsmlr-21821-Kgs0prifT9.jpg
Hmm... an optimistic thought, but she looks like the disagreeable tipe. Could be that's just a bad last master, and she'll warm up soon enough - but could be she'll be gone as soon as her new mistress's back is turned, and with her purse too.

bdsmlr-21821-uOsfrO2lt1.jpg
Actually, this is a game she and her owner play. She just happens to be losing for once - but its more common to see them like this.

bdsmlr-21821-ExOdAAKqFe.jpg
A pat on the back, or is she rubbing her head? Either way, much nicer than the ways she shows her disapproval.
bdsmlr-21821-wmLr6Yw1ZX.jpg
Sounds like a well-trained slave girl! You have to teach them properly from the beginning.

(And I'm going to assume she's going to use a sponge. Because the alternative is icky.)

bdsmlr-21821-53u9TWdS2k.jpg
Answering any other way might win the respect of a master who valued honesty - but the risks of being an admitted malcontent were too high. And in any case, she knew her mistress only wanted the one answer.

bdsmlr-21821-u18XiuoFDG.jpg
Don't mind the overseer - they're just mad that they don't have anyone.

bdsmlr-21821-Reap4ABRdB.jpg
Good to see she understands - few slaves are so self-aware.Now hopefully this punishment will be effective and she'll keep her cunt-fumbling to her free time in future.

bdsmlr-21821-tET8riwaoY.jpg
Katherine has been a slave for 25 years now. She has suffered and savoured slavery in every respect.
Anna was born a slave. She knows no other.

i like these a lot - sorry I missed earlier posts after the first one. The 'role reversal' is a very neat trick,
and a lot of the words you put in the slavegirls' mouths are the kind i'd say, as a natural slavegirl sub.

I also like the role reversal trick. As you know, I’m much into incorporating racial elements in my story. And recently, I started another short story as a private role playing with another member of the forum. She is a beautiful blonde woman but also likes to be humiliated by mocking her features.

So I decided to make a story about an alternate universe where China was dominating uncivilized Europeans. I have seen many such stories or images where an innocent white girl is enslaved and abused by non-white people (e.g. Ottoman slavers) but I don’t think I have seen too many of them where the slavers are actually more civilized than the slaves.

In my universe, the European slave girls captured from their tribes are amazed at the bustling Chinese city, and envy the silk dresses of the civilized ladies. And they are often ridiculed for having such tastelessly large udders and big frames, which more civilized people believe to be the prove that they are close to other beasts of burden than their more delicate woman folks (I found it to be amusing to invent such racial tropes for white girls, like how they look so pale like dead people, or how they smell and hairy like dogs, and etc).

I only have written a couple of chapters so far, but I really enjoyed writing it. So I would like to see more of such material from others as well, preferably with such a complete reversal including their cultural roles.

Last edited:
i like these a lot - sorry I missed earlier posts after the first one. The 'role reversal' is a very neat trick,
and a lot of the words you put in the slavegirls' mouths are the kind i'd say, as a natural slavegirl sub.
Well the words come from Xanthias, another natural sub. Iv's me who sometimes finds them so cheesy I have to assume they're a master's parodic impression of a slave.

I also like the role reversal trick. As you know, I’m much into incorporating racial elements in my story. And recently, I started another short story as a private role playing with another member of the forum. She is a beautiful blonde woman but also likes to be humiliated by mocking her features.

So I decided to make a story about an alternate universe where China was dominating uncivilized Europeans. I have seen many such stories or images where an innocent white girl is enslaved and abused by non-white people (e.g. Ottoman slavers) but I don’t think I have seen too many of them where the slavers are actually more civilized than the slaves.

In my universe, the European slave girls captured from their tribes are amazed at the bustling Chinese city, and envy the silk dresses of the civilized ladies. And they are often ridiculed for having such tastelessly large udders and big frames, which more civilized people believe to be the prove that they are close to other beasts of burden than their more delicate woman folks (I found it to be amusing to invent such racial tropes for white girls, like how they look so pale like dead people, or how they smell and hairy like dogs, and etc).

I only have written a couple of chapters so far, but I really enjoyed writing it. So I would like to see more of such material from others as well, preferably with such a complete reversal including their cultural roles.
Well the role reversal I did there was of a different sort - but Xanthias does often featue black or Asian mistresses over white girls.

Back
Top Bottom