You are sentenced to death by either crucifixion or hanging, but are given a last request. What would your final request be?

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be allowed to sing 'There were 10 million green bottles hanging on the wall and if one green bottle should accidentally fall ....' etc.

View attachment 579269
I’d make her sing it, but after she completes each verse, I’ll swing my hammer once. Who knows how long it’ll take for one nail to go in.

My final request would be to be allowed to make love for one last time with my fantasy girl - Piper Marie. And while I am going through my agony, nailed to the cross, may she continue to relieve my pain just a little bit by giving me the pleasure of taking my manhood in her mouth and stimulating it lovingly and continuously till the time I am alive.

I guess mine would be to send an invitation to the members of cruxforums to attend and use and torture me in any way they wish before I am executed. And possibly to have them decide the way I am executed in a vote. It may seem weird, but I really enjoy my submissiveness and if I am to be executed in any of those painful ways, I think I would really like to serve my friends with my suffering. It would give it some purpose...

Back
Top Bottom