You Can Only Crucify One Of These Girls, Which Do You Choose?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I always wonder about that business about turning back from vampire to human - is it actually a cure? I mean, you'd have to think of being a vampire as an affliction. Not sure I would feel that way. Stay up all night, sleep in the daytime, lots of easy food around, live forever. What's not to like? No, I think turning back from being a vampire would be more of an imposition than a cure.

ignoring the problem of everyone wanting you dead, sunlight, vulnerable during the day due to everyone knowing where your castle is, the dawngaurd army trying to destroy you. werewolves dont like you either. yeah you are imortal, but say someone designs a way to remove the powers of a vampire, worse, what if you are a day walker?

Not sure if one would enjoy being crucified for all eternity.....

You are the second one to say so. I would like to know more!
A couple reasons. One, of all the characters, she looks the most similar to me. And two, Eulalia's beautifully written description of her really resonated with me.

"She's got an intelligent yet slightly anxious, unconfident air, even if she's clad as a warrior (it's hard to tell), she's more a thinker than a doer, she has a strong submissive streak, yet she's no wimp."

It makes me say, "Yep, that's me."

These are created characters from a video game called Skyrim. Modded of course in the case of any who are nude.
You can only choose one, or you can choose all if you want to cheat. Crime? they were priestesses who were practicing an outlawed religion, a direct violation of the queen's decree.. whoever you choose, please state why you chose them over the others. or if all, please state this as well

one or all is to be crucified during the coming lunar eclipse that happens in the next two days....

View attachment 440481View attachment 440482View attachment 440483View attachment 440484View attachment 440485View attachment 440491View attachment 440492View attachment 440495
I wanna nail and crucify ROSE!

Estos son personajes creados a partir de un videojuego llamado Skyrim. Modificado, por supuesto, en el caso de cualquiera que esté desnudo.
Solo puedes elegir uno, o puedes elegir todos si quieres hacer trampa. ¿Delito? eran sacerdotisas que practicaban una religión proscrita, una violación directa del decreto de la reina... a quien elijas, por favor indica por qué las elegiste sobre las demás. o si todo, por favor indique esto también

uno o todos serán crucificados durante el próximo eclipse lunar que sucederá en los próximos dos días....

View attachment 440481 View attachment 440482 View attachment 440483 View attachment 440484 View attachment 440485 View attachment 440491 View attachment 440492 View attachment 440495
venecia

Back
Top Bottom