Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey! Vivian, your wife, is not only an incredible seductive woman. Above all, I admire her deep devotion to you, you lucky one!
I love the pics. She looks like a true victim of crucifixion. If I may make suggestion, however, it would look more realistic If instead of holding onto the ropes as in this picture, you tie her wrists to the beam. She would feel more helpless, and it would be more entertaining for you

Oh Yes Please, i`m not into crux at all but that idea really appeals to me
asleep in bed,wake with a start, who are these guys, where is hubby where
are the kids. unbeknown to me hubby has a secret girlfriend and some
very powerful friends, and they are now dragging me outside only wearing a
flimsy nighty ,hands are tied behind my back ankles tied too and i am thrown
into the back of an old van. my thoughts are they are going to rape me,and
after about twenty minutes the van stops and they pull me out. where am i,
it`s,it`s the hill howley hall stood on . what ,what,why but i am dragged right
to the top of the hill, the rope binding my ankles having been removed.
then i see it, and lose it, i scream scream and scream ,i`m going to be crucified.
off comes my nighty wrists untied and three men position me on my cross, one
other man holds a hammer. my arms are stretched out and the man with the hammer
positions a large nail above my wrist, no i scream but that turns to a blood chilling
shreek as the nail goes in, same with my other arm,then my feet as i drift in and out
of consciousness, but the screams hardly ever stop. then i feel myself going up and
as the cross goes vertical it slots into place and locks. i look down at the men who did
this and it suddenly hits me hard. I AM CRUCIFIED and then i just scream and howl
WHY,WHY WHY, then i see him, who is that woman, Jimmy WHY what did i do.
but he just smirks and say`s i just want rid of you, meet Brenda my new love it was
her idea to have you crucified. and it hit`s me like a steam hammer i have been betrayed.
how long it took to die a slow agonizing death i have no idea. i kept seeing the Leeds trains
past in the valley bottom. night time came and went but then it went dark forever
i died on a wooden cross my body hanging forward only the nails stopping it from
falling, my boobs moving in the wind now getting up ,a wronged wife put to a horrible death

Love Dottie
Great story. I hope it's not a preview of things to come for you. It seems you have a fantasy. Have you ever been crucified in reality with ropes?

Very nice. Your wife is very beautiful and adventurous. I only wish I had a wife AR girlfriend I could have experience this with me
You might want to try and find a way to spice things up a little. Your wife looks a little bored. Maybe nipple clamps? You being there to tease her while she's helpless?

Back
Top Bottom