Yupar's Passion - Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
I and RR started a role play of my fantasy based on Tyra's day of agony at 20Nov2013. We just did few lines a bit each time. But after long journey, we were writing a long story wzout knowing. That is very dtls than original n finally different from it. Then I decided to create this project. I planned to make illustrations by help of Ascanio. But wz own his personal reason, he is now away frm forum. By supporting of my partner RR, I tried to create by my own. Then I requested some helps frm Phlebas to make my story more colourful, he gave it.
Finally, My bestie Little Siss, edited and polished excellently our project becomes better :)
Thank all the ppls involved n helped me in this story even I cant mention all of them in here.

Hope all our beloved crux member enjoy this story !!
All I can tell is... same old story line but it is different n wz illustration for ur easy imagination :)
Cover1.jpg
Yupar Dedication.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I and RR started a role play of my fantasy based on Tyra's day of agony at 20Nov2013. We just did few lines a bit each time. But after long journey, we were writing a long story wzout knowing. That is very dtls than original n finally different from it. Then I decided to create this project. I planned to make illustrations by help of Ascanio. But wz own his personal reason, he is now away frm forum. By supporting of my partner RR, I tried to create by my own. Then I requested some helps frm Phlebas to make my story more colourful, he gave it.
Finally, My bestie Little Siss, edited and polished excellently our project becomes better :)
Thank all the ppls involved n helped me in this story even I cant mention all of them in here.

All I can tell is... same old story line but it is different n wz illustration for ur easy imagination :)
View attachment 126218
View attachment 126219

It's here at last....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't want to wait!!!!!

Cool so the ad budget is not entirely wasted :D

RR dedication.jpg

Credit.jpg

From the man who brought you the Crux Art Gallery, from the Rodent that brought you rabies, from the girl who brought you a nine tailed fox from Burma and the woman who dazzles with her lyricism....

Coming soon a drama set in a distant and ancient land you thought you knew well...

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 126218
View attachment 126219

I am repeating myself but this is really my favorite theme! This story can be told over and over again! Thank you Y and your team, looking forward to the installments to come! (Very nice pic BTW!)

Does that mean she has good taste?.............oh, left that one wide open, didn't I?
He will know it when the time I drink his soul :p

-------------
For posting another bit, we hv to wait Phlebas comes online ;) (his part is first ;))
I didnt mean to torture u guys!

and so we begin . . .
the prologue, part 1

ph253.jpg

I have seen crucifixions before, of course. Not many, I don't like the crowds that they normally attract, but I go sometimes to see men struggling for life, pinned naked on the wood, a simple thrill for me and a nice change in a life normally dominated by men.

This one was different. A woman, a trouble maker, was to be executed that day. A great many people turned out for the spectacle. It is not often that we see a woman crucified, at least not one as beautiful and dignified as this one, and so I made sure I was there by the road as she walked by.

The crowd was in a cruel mood. They mocked her; they abused her with words and actions. The young woman looked worn down and brutalized, but her dignity and strength of character shone through, young though she was. I was captivated; my heart went out to her at once. Maybe she was the one we had been promised? Maybe she was the one to save us from the foreigners? I had no interest in abusing her, I wanted to cradle her in my arms and comfort her. I wanted to reach out and wipe the blood from her beautiful limbs, stroke her tangled dirty hair. My hand reached out to her, longing to touch, but I was knocked off balance by the shifting crowd, and lost my place in the front. The condemned girl passed by, on her final journey.

I see that woman still, in my dreams . . .

Back
Top Bottom