Zaz's Mixed Bag Of Kink (3d)

Go to CruxDreams.com
HQ01.jpg
Barbara Gordon (BatGirl) gets some ZaZ Style Treatment

It had been just over a week since Batgirl had been captured by Harley Quinn. She squirmed naked in her restraints moaning through her gag as stood on her toes. Harley thoroughly enjoyed punishing and torturing her captive through out the week. Her sensitive nipples were pierced with long needles the previous night, not to mention both her orfices were plugged with large ribbed dildos. She clenched her asshole remembering the horrible ordeal her captor had put her through the night before.
Harley had given her henchmen strict orders not to touch her precious captive, they restrained her in a most obscene way spreading her arms and legs wide. Her eyes widened as she saw Harley approaching her, she shook her head wildly as Harley teased her with the shiny whip. Harley circled her captive slapping Barbara on her already sore behind causing her to scream through the ball gag. Harley then spoke in her usually annoying high pitched voice "And how is my little smelly-welly piggie today ?"

HQ02.jpg
Harley crouched down reaching for the plugs buried deep into Barbara's orifices, she made sure the ribbed dildos were secure in her ass and pussy. She notices the thick slick of Barbara's love juices around the dildo stuffed into her pussy. She mutters to her captive in a sensual tone "It seems to me your bat cunt is enjoying this quite a bit " She slapped Barbara's sore bottom again "A superhero who stands for justice ????? Hah! .... you're nothing but a common little hussy "

HQ03.jpg
Harley meticulous removed the long needles one at a time replacing them the large golden metallic rings. Cupping a breast she whispered in Barbara’s ear “There isn’t that much better………” Licking Barbara’s ear lobe she chuckled “Your cow tits are just the beginning bat cunt, I’m going to transform you to my liking” Barbara moaned softly through her gag, starting to feel the weight of the large gold rings now pulling down on her sensitive nipples.

HQ04.jpg
Barbara lowered her head in shame and moaned in pleasure as Harley continued to massage her right breast squeezing it randomly. The sound of footsteps brought her back to her senses, she strained her eyes only to see three figures standing in front of her, one of which was Harley's Hench women and the other seemed to be some kind of surgeon who was covered in filth and covered in blood. The woman in between was restrained, gagged and seemed to be wearing a fetishistic outfit reminiscent of gear that a horse or pony would be fitted with. “Ahhhh !” Harley pointed out to the figure while whispering into Barbara's ear "Do you think Mister.J will like my little present for him............... hmmmmmmmm ?"
The woman seemed somewhat familiar to Barbara, but she couldn't quite recognize her with all the thick makeup applied to her face. Barbara's eyes wandered to woman's crotch only to notice a caged cock dangling between her thighs, Her eyes widened in shock as she recognized the figure in front of her.

HQ05.jpg
Barbara stared at the pale figure standing in front of her in horror and disbelief "T..T...Tim ?" she cried, her voice muffled by the gag. The gagged and restrained figure just moaned through its gag, it looked dazed as if heavily drugged. It nearly lost its balance trying to stand straight with the awkward pony boots, only to be held by its neck and shoulder by the masked assasin and the filthy nurse. Harley smirked "This ungraceful sissy pony needs way more harsh and severe training............ I will leave that up to you" she spoke looking to the latex clad assasin who nodded waving her leather whip. Turning towards Barbara " After all I'm going to train, transform and keep you as MY personal pet........ its only Fair that Mister.J gets his own too....... right" she laughed

HQ07.jpg
Harley walked towards towards the dazed and drugged sissified Robin and crouched down looking at his caged cock now oozing with his pre-cum. Looking up to Robin she laughed and said "Looks like you and the bat-cunt like it rough" Robin only moaned as he tried to maintain his balance the plug making it harder for him to stand. Harley reached for the pump dangling between his thighs which was connected to the anal plug stuffed up his ass, ..... She squeezed it twice causing the plug to expand .Robin screamed through the bit-gag at the sudden pain from his already sore bottom. Harley also clicked a button on the pump causing the plug vibrate at a slow pace, She chuckled "There......... ! need those drugs to wear off soon and need you to be awake quickly" She then collected the slick of Robin's oozing pre-cum with her fingers and turned towards Barbara.

HQ08.jpg
Harley Smeared the thick slick of the Robin's pre-cum over Barbara's nose and lips around the gag. Barbara moaned and lowered her head trying to hide her shame. Harley gripped Barbara by her hair "My little sweaty piggie, lets have some alone time like we did before...... hmmmm ?" she smiled. Barbara shook her head in fear, remembering the horrors she went through with Harley during the previous week. She turned to her Hench Women "Ya'll can have your own fun with the Sissy Boy....... Just don't do any permanent damage........" She Laughed " After all it is a present for Mister.J" she chuckled. Robin was led away leaving the two of them alone.

HQ09.jpg
And so after Spending some “quality” time with Joker’s Goons……. Robin the Sissy Pony was led out outside, Where its harsh training began. The training was rough and cruel, it was quite different compared to what one would see online in those fetish videos featuring pony play. “Raise your legs higher” ordered the masked assassin as she launched a flurry of hard strikes with precision over the sissy’s ass cheeks with her leather whip. The Sissy Pony howled in pain biting down on its gag, trying to maintain its balance. It clenched its asshole as the dangling pump swung wildly whilst vibrating. The filthy nurse stood there enjoying the spectacle, she had to make sure the Sissy Pony was fit through out its training.

HQ10.jpg
Back in the warehouse, Barbara was relived as Harley removed the tight metallic clamp around her waist, she was finally able to relax her stomach. She noticed Harley unbuckling the harness around her head. As soon as the ball-gag was removed…… she begged to her captor “PP…..P…Please no more” Harley wiped the tears off Barbara’s cheeks and replied in her usual high pitched voice “Awwwww……..But we are only getting started my little sweaty piggie” Harley slapped the already sore butt cheek hard causing Barbara to wince in pain. This time Harley strapped a different kind of gag into Barbara’s mouth, a gag that would ensure her mouth was kept open and easily accessible. She tightened gag straps and licked Barbara’s ear lobe, whispering “Cant let the sissy boy wonder hog all fun ………..Right ?” Barbara moaned and trembled in her bonds not knowing what was to come.
HQ11.jpg
Harley walked slowly behind Barbara and crouched down facing her butt. She gripped the plug stuffed up Barbara’s tight asshole and began to wiggle it roughly, Barbara groaned trying clenching her asshole, shaking her head wildly She groaned in pain (or pleasure) arching her head back. Harley simply chuckled looking at her captive “Its time to get all your holes Un-Stuffed piggie, Stick that stinky bat-butt out like a good piggie” she teased her as she slowly spread her ass cheeks with her hands.

Artists Note - Originally intended to be one full scene however the images were split in 4 parts so as not to compromise on quality and keep image size small.
HQ12.jpg
Harley smirked as she grabbed the ring at the end of the plug “Jeez…………. Your'e quite smelly…….. even for a piggie !” Barbara moaned lowering her head knowing it was true. Ever since she was captured, she was severely restrained. The assassin who was in-charge of her only allowed her to relieve herself twice a day whilst bound. Harley muttered “I should have asked the boys to hose you down or sumthing, but knowing them they would have hosed you down with their stinky cum………….. yuk ” She slapped Barbara’s ass once more “Come on Piggie we haven’t got all day! Loosen your tight butthole” Barbara groaned and tried to relax.

Artists Note - Originally intended to be one full scene however the images were split in 4 parts so as not to compromise on quality and keep image size small.
HQ13.jpg
Harley spread Barbara’s asscheeks with her left hand and slow began to pull the ribbed plug out of her puckered asshole. Barbara relaxed her sphincter and moaned softly as plug began to slide out. Harley stopped halfway looking at the plug covered in what seemed to be remnants of lube and Barbara’s ass juices. “Hmmmph…… there better not be any accidents Piggie !!!!!” She growled “I don’t want your stinky poop staining my hands, just had my nails done…….. I swear I will make you use your tongue to clean it off” she said sternly. Barbara gulped and shivered in fear she clenched her asshole but Harley kept pulling on the plug.

HQ14.jpg
Harley chuckled to herself and cruelly with some force yanked the ribbed plug out without any warning. Barbara screamed in shock as her asshole gaped wide open for a few seconds letting out only a long fart. She whimpered as she felt her ass juices and the lube drip from her gaping asshole now slowly closing. “Ewww!…….. stinky! …… bad bad piggie! , Looks like I need to control your diet from now on too” Harley muttered while holding her nose. Barbara breathed a sigh of relief as Harley stood up and moved back in front of her with a evil look in her eyes.

HQ15.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 15
Harley Dangled the dirty plug in front of Barbara, it was covered in her own ass juices and the leftover lube. Barbara eyes widened in fear as Harley had a evil look on her face and she gripped Barbara by her hair “Hold this little plug for me Piggie while I un-stuff your batcunt” she giggled. Barbara was confused at her words at first but she soon realized what was to come. She tried to shake her head trying to free herself from Harley’s firm grip and screamed through the gag looking at her captor with pleading eyes.

HQ16.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 16
With Harley’s hand still firmly gripping Barbara’s hair, she slowly forced the filthy plug into her open mouth. The cruel gag made it easier for her. Barbara moaned loudly as tears began to run down her cheeks, never had she been subjected to such extreme torments and humiliations. She could taste her own ass as the plug touched the back of her throat almost causing her to puke. Harley only laughed looking at her captives plight.

HQ17.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 17
Harley then spoke in a stern tone as she let go of the plug, her hand still gripping on Barbara’s hair making her arch her neck back “That plug better not fall out of your mouth Piggie!!! it will make things worse for you than they already are” she growled. Barbara moaned nodding in fear slowly. She kept her neck arched the plug resting on her tongue so that it wouldn’t slip out. She rolled her eyes as she drowned in her own humiliation.

HQ18.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 18
Harley Crouched down slowly gripping the ring of the ribbed plug and slowly began to pull it out of the Barbara’s pussy. Barbara kept her head arched back so as not to let the plug fall only moaned. Harley chuckled “Piggie …… ? Your'e bat-cunt is soaking wet” she smiled looking at the plug covered in a thick slick of her juices and then up at Barbara with a big grin on her face “ Maybe deep down you are truly a masochist……..” She laughed pulling the plug out of her wet cunt.

HQ19.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 19
Harley looked at Barbara’s gaping pussy dripping with her cunt juices. She smiled and said “You are really enjoying this kind of treatment….. hmmmmmmm ? ” she reached for the thick slick of juices with her fingers and muttered" Can’t let all of this go to waste now can we ?“ Barbara only shuddered in fear trying to keep her head arched back still trying not to let the plug slip out. She could see Haley standing up in front of her.

HQ20.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 20
Harley roughly smeared the thick slick of Barbara’s own cunt juices all over her nose and lips laughing evilly. Barbara with teary eyes stood still in fear and humiliation still arching her neck back. Harley whispered “I know this turns you on Piggie……… I’d love to experiment on you even more now………. and I’m sure I will…..” She licked her lips. Barbara moaned thinking she would never escape her captor she was in her own personal hell and there was a lot more to come.

HQ21.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 21
Barbara was now in a deep trance, she was indeed getting turned on by the stench of her own sex. She tilted her head to the side moaning loudly as she still was trying to keep the plug from falling. She was deeply humiliated and she knew Harley wouldn’t stop until she was completely broken. Harley Caressed her captives cheek “Now Piggie, lets get you some fresh air” she smiled evilly

HQ22.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 22
Harley began to detach the locking pins for the restraints connected to the spreader above her and she was quick to secure Barbara’s wrists behind her back connecting it with a short chain to her collar. She chuckled “We can’t have your arms free Piggie…… You might try to get some very naughty ideas” she slapped Barbara’s striped bottom and said “Don’t we’ll will get to play with your smelly bat-cunt soon enough again” she laughed. Barbara still arching her neck back moaned in pain as her butt was already sore. Harley then began to undo the Ankle Cuffs connected to the spreader below.

HQ23.jpg
Harley Quinn - Shenanigans 23 End
Harley clipped a chain to Barbara’s collar. Barbara groaned knowing she was going to led away like an animal “Oh Piggie !!!!” Harley spoke in a stern tone “If that plug falls………” Harley paused for a while “ You really don’t want to know………… Though it may not be evident, I’m actually quite good with a needle and thread” she chuckled as she pulled on the chain almost causing Barbara to fall. Barbara kept her head arched in fear so as not to let the plug slip out. Harley teased saying “Thats it piggie hold your head up high. Just imagine me parading you around the streets Gotham like this for all to see ……….That masochistic side of you will really get your cunt juices flowing!” Harley began to lead Barbara out of the warehouse. Barbara shocked at Harley’s words wondered when this nightmare would end. As she trudged along she felt the moistness between her thighs.

To be continued

HQ24.jpg

End​

Sissy Training 01.jpg

"As you can see your little sissy clit has been further reduced in size, thanks to our good surgeons. Your Tits and Ass are coming along nicely as well.........." She Chuckled. The hooded figure, who was bound and on its knees was dazed and confused, still trying to wonder what had happened to it. It looked up at the lady in front of it in fear and surprise as the lady spoke " Welcome to your first day of training !"

Back
Top Bottom