1944 Fun Time

Go to CruxDreams.com
Any form of device torture...the rack being mine and my husband’s preference.

Well if you have a king sized bed get hubby to spread eagle you on the bed ,arms
stretched to their limit, same with legs spread until they hurt then just have him leave
you like that for an hour, but he will need to help you to walk when he sets you free.
OH i forgot, get naked first, then he can play with you, i`m not making this up,we
do it regularly, well we did before the virus kicked in. my hubby teases me with a
vibrator get`s me almost there then stops and believe me the language i use is
not a bit ladylike

Well if you have a king sized bed get hubby to spread eagle you on the bed ,arms
stretched to their limit, same with legs spread until they hurt then just have him leave
you like that for an hour, but he will need to help you to walk when he sets you free.
OH i forgot, get naked first, then he can play with you, i`m not making this up,we
do it regularly, well we did before the virus kicked in. my hubby teases me with a
vibrator get`s me almost there then stops and believe me the language i use is
not a bit ladylike
We do the same...however, my hubby has a “feet in stocks“ fetish, and a tickling one as well. Lucky for him that my feet are insanely ticklish. 924397DC-50FA-491E-9B35-0995D2AF6252.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom