200,000 Likes for Barb!

Go to CruxDreams.com
First, congrats to Barb for this milestone!

One of the rare states without Lockdown.

Sadly the people of Sweden have been coerced by their government to serve as the 'control experiment' ....

... Sweden and the Czech Republic have about the same population, 10 million and a bit,

and the epidemic started off with similar curves in both ... but then something changed ...
daily-covid-cases-3-day-average.png

... the Czech government followed an opposite policy to the Swedish government, and the results show.
daily-covid-deaths-3-day-average.png

Sadly the people of Sweden have been coerced by their government to serve as the 'control experiment' ....

... Sweden and the Czech Republic have about the same population, 10 million and a bit,

and the epidemic started off with similar curves in both ... but then something changed ...
View attachment 852296

... the Czech government followed an opposite policy to the Swedish government, and the results show.
View attachment 852297

It is surprising to me. I would have thought that Sweden, of all places, ought to have taken a more sensible course. I guess the place has changed a bit since I lived there?

View attachment 852296

View attachment 852297
This statement confirms even statics can lie...

I hope Barb enjoys getting a like now and then, because we all sure as hell enjoy giving her one :devil:

You know, if I post "Barb enjoys getting a lick now and then" I do not fear demerits, but rather the bitter remorse of taking one of the cheapest shots known to our science.

So instead let me be one last people to congratulate you, Barb. You’re one of the key reasons people like hanging out here. ;)

if I post "Barb enjoys getting a lick now and then" I do not fear demerits, but rather the bitter remorse of taking one of the cheapest shots known to our science.
1: I already made that joke
2: I have no remorse
3: Whatsoever
4: Non
5: Rien de rien
6: Non
7: Je ne regrette rien
8: Ni le bien, qu’on m’a fait
9: Ni le mal
10: Tout ça m’est bien égal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back