200,000 Likes for Barb!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh wow! A dubious achievement to be sure! :rolleyes:

So glad to know that 200k was not the hidden magic trigger for a site crash!

:peep:

Seriously, I do want to thank everyone here for following and putting up with me trampling all over the threads this past seven years. Love you all!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

I believe the correct way to look at the figures is to subtract the number of demerits issued from the number of likes received. :enamorado: In which case the true figure is closer to minus umpteen hundred and eleventy-thrix.

Lord Wragg, in a highly unusual fit of magnanimity, sent his man to Sotheby's to collect a little tipple so that the occasion could be celebrated at Cruxton Abbey:

Sotheby's wine.jpg

Lord Wragg, in a highly unusual fit of magnanimity, sent his man to Sotheby's to collect a ittle tipple so that the occasion could be celebrated at Cruxton Abbey:

View attachment 851787
Of course, this was too much temptation to Barb, who got wind of the delivery and headed straight for the Cruxton Abbey wine cellars. Unfortunately, she was surprised almost as soon as she opened the bottle by Lord Wragg himself. As his Lordship noted, "It's not so much that she drinks it, but wasting a vintage of this quality is damned unforgiveable!" :D There may be another way to celebrate, of course...:devil:
CruxtonAbbey08c.jpg

Congratulations, Barb! :beer:

I believe the correct way to look at the figures is to subtract the number of demerits issued from the number of likes received. :enamorado: In which case the true figure is closer to minus umpteen hundred and eleventy-thrix.

Monty never did have a way with numbers, which is why he mostly sticks to ink and paper ;)

Of course, this was too much temptation to Barb, who got wind of the delivery and headed straight for the Cruxton Abbey wine cellars. Unfortunately, she was surprised almost as soon as she opened the bottle by Lord Wragg himself. As his Lordship noted, "It's not so much that she drinks it, but wasting a vintage of this quality is damned unforgiveable!" :D There may be another way to celebrate, of course...:devil:
CruxtonAbbey08c.jpg
Congratulations, Barb! :beer:
To which I responded, “oh shit!” (Burp)
Following her encounter with Lord Wragg in the wine cellar, Barb's celebrations continue in the grounds at Cruxton Abbey...

Barb is delighted to receive a commemorative plaque, curiously inscribed in Latin, in recognition of 200 000 'likes'.
Now she needs to find a suitable place to display it prominently... :D

The Lawn at Cruxton Abbey 2.jpg
the_lawn_at_cruxton_abbey_2_by_bobnearled_ddvcuwi-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Following her encounter with Lord Wragg in the wine cellar, Barb's celebrations continue in the grounds at Cruxton Abbey...

Barb is delighted to receive a commemorative plaque, curiously inscribed in Latin, in recognition of 200 000 'likes'.

Such an honor, but alas I fear it and I may both be displayed nailed to a wooden cross before this celebratory day comes to an end :confused:

Such an honor, but alas I fear it and I may both be displayed nailed to a wooden cross before this celebratory day comes to an end :confused:
Lord Wragg felt that it would be unkind to ignore such a polite request.... :rolleyes:

Barb 200k likes Cruxton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom