3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wow!

GREAT new cold dipping pictures!

She is being dipped in the cold water like a human popsicle, or perhaps an ice-dipped good humor bar!

...into the cold water...then the freezing air...dip and repeat for ice layers to accumulate!

Hi, i try deviantart and we will see if it works. I have uploaded more than 800 images without problems and ony the gorier pictures i take behind a cheap firewall. So it is not my goal to earn money.
But i will continue to post my work here for free, because i like this community.
So here are the first 20 pics of the orc kill story with text. I will post more later.View attachment 1188903View attachment 1188904View attachment 1188905View attachment 1188906View attachment 1188907View attachment 1188908View attachment 1188909View attachment 1188910View attachment 1188911View attachment 1188912

Wow....VERY NICE!

I like the Orc story very much, and the full story with captions does improve it.

(The Agony story is OK, but doesn't really push any buttons for me, unlike the viktorian_frozen story and the Orc story, so I won't comment on that).

Wow!

GREAT new cold dipping pictures!

She is being dipped in the cold water like a human popsicle, or perhaps an ice-dipped good humor bar!

...into the cold water...then the freezing air...dip and repeat for ice layers to accumulate!
..that is exactly the plan. The ice statue will then be displayed in the viktorian steampunk village. (but this story needs long rendertime, so be a little patient)

One suggestion about sites for you to post on...

TheDarkSpotTwo:

I don't believe there are any restrictions about gory whatsoever. Fantasy death artwork is the primary theme of the site.

You would post under the 3-D Artwork forum.

The only restriction I know of is underage (under 18) which is strictly forbidden.

The old TheDarkSpot had a bad reputation for 2 reasons:
1) picture download times were very slow (as well as picture upload times for artists)
2) the old version of vBulletin running the site was very buggy. This caused much frustration with lost typing (when the forum discarded it), and the vBulletin buggy software occasionally causing internal errors which triggered hosting site anti-spam measures locking one out by IP address for several days.

The good news is that BOTH of these problems have been 100% fixed, and I find the new site completely problem-free.

The new version of vBulletin is a dream, and has a lot of nice features...one being the ability to make comments directly to old images. Since I'm essentially a newby here (though having registered in 2014), a feature like that would allow me to comment directly to ancient images without bumping the thread and have my current comment apply to a years-old image. (In this case of this thread, it would allow me to comment on the excellent woman-cut-in-two series at the beginning of this thread...directly to the images).

A guy who goes by El Coyote runs the site, and other than the very long time that the problems with the old site persisted, I think he does a remarkable job running the site.

One of the perennial problems with sites like this is that upwards of 90% of the people on the site are lurkers all the time, and never post anything. As a way of encouraging people to actually post comments, El Coyote has a rule that new people can only see thumbnails of the images.

For new people, there are 3 ways to see full-sized images:
1) post xx number of positive comments on threads (my guess is that xx is somewhere around 10)
2) donate to support the site via Paypal or money in the mail
3) post images as an artist

In the latter case, after initially posting several images, you will likely need to politely PM El Coyote and ask him to upgrade you to see full-sized images.

(I'm not sure if the upgrade after xx positive comments is automatic or needs to be done by El Coyote, since it's been a good number of years since I was in that situation).

But it only take ONE of the 3 actions to see full-sized images and thus being a full-fledged member of the site.
I tried to join this sight and logged in but i cant post anything on it? Can you explain how to post onto the site so that i can at least start making comments to become a member?

Many thanks

Star xx

Hi Gerd1000

First of all, great series, all of them! And full of new ideas!

Second, I see that you've posted in these forums a few extra pictures that what you haven't posted on DeviantArt. I guess that's an Easter egg for the members of this forum? Thanks!

And third: I'm excited by your new series which is about to start.
You see, I love, love, LOVE your "Wild West" picture that you posted here some time ago. The girl is deliciously curvy but muscular. Her restraints are arousingly heavy and secure. And she's being marched to the gallows. Awesome.
So, it was with great pleasure when, just a few minutes ago, I saw two more images of her on your DeviantArt page. I mean.... I hope it's a series in the making!

Can't wait!

Hi Gerd1000

First of all, great series, all of them! And full of new ideas!

Second, I see that you've posted in these forums a few extra pictures that what you haven't posted on DeviantArt. I guess that's an Easter egg for the members of this forum? Thanks!

And third: I'm excited by your new series which is about to start.
You see, I love, love, LOVE your "Wild West" picture that you posted here some time ago. The girl is deliciously curvy but muscular. Her restraints are arousingly heavy and secure. And she's being marched to the gallows. Awesome.
So, it was with great pleasure when, just a few minutes ago, I saw two more images of her on your DeviantArt page. I mean.... I hope it's a series in the making!

Can't wait!
Yes, will be a new story, and here are the 2 pictures (and 2 others too)cook_2.jpgcook_3.jpgwildwildwest_1.jpgwildwildwest_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom