3D Crucifixion in the dark

Go to CruxDreams.com
jonesygirl said:
cmeinsen said:
Bartnel said:
Great pics Bartnel,the poor girl being crucified by demons from hell,can anyone save her!?

Can anyone save her? There's an army of people!, Jess warrior princess, Polly Perkins, Gladly (My cross-eyed bear) and maybe even the good Dr. if I ask him nicely. BTW Connie, thanks for protecting me from the demon nightmares.

XX
Julie
Anytime sweety,its so nice to hear from you again...I miss you & Mel.

It's your choice. I think that positioning the feet properly would have been best done with the victim hanging by her wrists, so any pictures and writing I have done on that subject depict the victim's feet free. This presents some possibilities for her to struggle as the cross is raised rather than being completely helpless with her feet nailed already.

Unfortunately, all of my recent pictures where raising is going on show the executioner's helpers lifting only the patibulum with the stipes already in place. Back in the last century I did some images in Poser 2 or 3 that showed crosses being raised, but they were all "X" crosses. They are not very good quality but consider the technology available and my inexperience back then as the reasons for that.

Jedakk

I remember these from an old and now defunct 3D site. Who says they're bad? I've always liked them. The expenditure in lumber would have made some Roman official cringe but who cares when you're enjoying yourself.
Helmut

jedakk said:
It's your choice. I think that positioning the feet properly would have been best done with the victim hanging by her wrists, so any pictures and writing I have done on that subject depict the victim's feet free. This presents some possibilities for her to struggle as the cross is raised rather than being completely helpless with her feet nailed already.

Unfortunately, all of my recent pictures where raising is going on show the executioner's helpers lifting only the patibulum with the stipes already in place. Back in the last century I did some images in Poser 2 or 3 that showed crosses being raised, but they were all "X" crosses. They are not very good quality but consider the technology available and my inexperience back then as the reasons for that.

Jedakk

Awesome sequence of events; step by step. Hoping to see a slow raising from various angles or perceptions, especially a below the feet looking up and perhaps an overhead looking down. Again, great work. My only minute critique is the pics seem somewhat "blurry."

alson2bdsm said:
Awesome sequence of events; step by step. Hoping to see a slow raising from various angles or perceptions, especially a below the feet looking up and perhaps an overhead looking down. Again, great work. My only minute critique is the pics seem somewhat "blurry."
I'm with you!I can't to see the cross with the poor helpless girl being raised by the demons,great pics,keep up the good work!

Okay--we got her where we want her--onward and upward!

By the way--what happened to the wang on the demon to the left? All the other scenes show them with oversized dongs, but this guy's is missing. Do they make demon eunuchs nowadays?

Hammerlock said:
Okay--we got her where we want her--onward and upward!

By the way--what happened to the wang on the demon to the left? All the other scenes show them with oversized dongs, but this guy's is missing. Do they make demon eunuchs nowadays?
Maybe it was an oversized female.

Yes I'm afraid so but it's good to see you still here. I don't suppose you kept a copy?

Back
Top Bottom