4th of july

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was sitting at home not planning on going to the fire works this year. The crowd draws swarms of mosquitoes in the warm night air and I was content sipping wine by myself next to my pool.
Two of my friends dropped in. They wanted me to join them in town to watch the fire works. I suggested instead, we jump in my three seat side by side and ride up to Hags Knoll. That is a hill overlooking the town and it is high enough to have a cool breeze and no bugs. There is an atv trail that goes up there and a grassy spot ideal to see the fire works from. We rode the trail to the top , spread out a large blanket in the soft grass and took my picnic basket out of the back of the machine. I had packed two bottles of wine, crackers and cheese and a bag of grass , not to be confused with the soft grass we were sitting on.

My two friends were Carol and Mary Jane, two local ladies from town. Carol is 65, a tall , blonde goddess that puts younger ladies to shame. She is married , Mary Jane is around 45, never married. She is short , a pleasing plump brunette and still lives with her ageing parents.

We watched the fireworks getting giddy from smoking grass and drinking wine. We were fooling around kissing and gently touching each other in the privacy of our grassy glade. It was the type of night, dark except the star light, that brings out the nymph in witchy country girls. By the time the fireworks ended, the night air had cooled and dampness was forming on the blanket and on my panties. We loaded our stuff on the machine and headed back to my place. It was around 10 when we got there. It was still warm down in the valley so we sat by the pool, drinking, smoking and engaging silly girl talk. It was a perfect night to go skinny dipping so we stripped down and jumped in. Splashing around and getting more amorous by the minute, we decided to move the party into my play room. That is where I have my bondage equipment and a large plush sheep skin on the floor, next to the wood stove. No need for a fire to night, we were feeling plenty warm and snuggly.
I laid down on my back. Mary Jane loves to perform oral sex and wasted no time crawling between my legs. She has a devilish side to her when she goes down on a woman and is like a Deamon in heat. Her tounge feels like it is a foot long and has a mind of it's own. I haven't had much sex lately, so an intense orgasm took over my body in a mind blowing explosion. My whole body shook and fireworks were going off in my head. Carol was sitting on my face getting off about the same time and I let out a scream that echoed in her gaping pussy.
After a few minutes of coming down from our mutual highs, Carol and I went to work on Mary Jane.

Carol got up to pee and when she retuned to the play room, she got dressed and left. Her husband knows she is bi, and after a romp with the ladies she goes home and gives him the royal treatment. Mary Jane and I went to bed for some blissful sleep. We might have slept all day but Carol called to remind us that the 4th of July parade started at noon. After seeing the parade, I took Mary Jane to her parents . The sun was hot as I lounged by my pool for the rest of the day, savoring the lingering peaceful feeling I get from a satisfying night with the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom