8 March 2012 Women Day !

Go to CruxDreams.com

111jack

Governor
mimosa.png
My best wishes to all women​

Last edited by a moderator:
yes Italian and a women lover. He might not forget that.
In my country, we clumsy farmers we thought it redundant because we have all day women day:D

yes Italian and a women lover. He might not forget that.
In my country, we clumsy farmers we thought it redundant because we have all day women day:D
Yes! Right: allways" women- at- work day!" and men drunking....:p

Dear Hans​
For some Italians it's not even women day all year it's women minutes all day :p
---​
Thanks Messaline :oops:
It was supposed to be an heart but it looks, like a Pizza badly done :D

Why do you said that!? It's sincere, I've appreciated that you wish a good woman-day.....;)

Why do you said that!? It's sincere, I've appreciated that you wish a good woman-day.....;)
Thanks :oops: it's because i would like to make a better image and i could, but i didn't have much time..

Dear Hans​
For some Italians it's not even women day all year it's women minutes all day :p
---​
Thanks Messaline :oops:
I know, I know y're a Italian and most of them (all is me forbidden by Mellissa because it is generalizing) are women lovers and you are a real Italian:)

Flowers offerted to women are allways beautiful!!!!;)
I'm sorry but me is generalizing forbidden..........................................:oops:

I'm sorry but me is generalizing forbidden..........................................:oops:
Don't worry Hans , you know, i remember one party i made in England, nobody knows italian, i went in my room whit my girlfriend and after sometime i show up.
The guys sitting on sofà drank said as a choir "Italiano Vero" i never been so proud in my life !! :D

Typical woman?​
I've been sitting here thinking, what kind of flower's Jack sent us?​
Acacia, I think.​
Anyway, it's lovely, such a gentlemanly thought Jack.​
sitting? thought you hung:D

Typical woman?​
I've been sitting here thinking, what kind of flower's Jack sent us?​
Acacia, I think.​
Anyway, it's lovely, such a gentlemanly thought Jack.​
No it's "mimosas",I think...:)

Back
Top Bottom