A 1954 African crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
you can say like a masochistic bitch like me. it's a situation that makes me wet very hard. imagining myself in her place
Precicisely Nicole!
Perhaps your feelings will certainly inspire me.
What would be your feelings if you were Karen or Liz?
Which one would you prefer to be? The thoughs of a “masochist bitch” like you would be very valuable to me, your admirer.

Precicisely Nicole!
Which one would you prefer to be? The thoughs of a “masochist bitch” like you would be very valuable to me, your admirer.
I think I am closer to Karen. As she, I fantasize about being tortured to death on the cross, feeling guilty for having led Liz into my delirium, I must atone for my faults

Precicisely Nicole!
in real life in a SM party after having tied me to the cross with ropes my master made me believe that I was going to be crucified with nails. I had the fear of my life, but it made me have a really strong orgasm. and when he was told it was a joke i was almost disappointed lol

Here you have the end of the story.
Nothing really original.
And, of course, there was no country in 1954 where two womwen could get married, I know. You will have to excuseme for the sake of fantasy!

Thus, during the next couple of hours they suffered on their crosses. The vision of the two naked female bodies thrashing was incredibly erotic. Both for the audience and for themselves.

The Hararis, witnessed mesmerized how the couple performed their cross dance. All of them had remained around the crosses in a respectful silence. Nevertheless the sexual charge was high in the atmosphere.

Liz looked first at them and after at her wife.
She could feel how they lusted for her. On Karen’s eyes she could see, besides the same lust, a very deep love.

Karen too was aware of her wife´s continuous observation. For her sake, she made sure that her movements on her cross were sensual and elegant.
Both have to move almost continuously in order to relief her pain and breathe easier.

And besides the pain they were now experiencing and intense fatigue.

Karen pushed on her feet arching her body from the vertical beam like a figurehead.

She felt the coarseness of her cross on the soft skin of her buttocks.

Her cross…That notion fueled her arousal. She let her body sled down while the pain flashed again all along her arms and shoulders as they took her body´s weight back.

She tried to clear her mind and analyze her emotions.

She had no logical explanation for what she had dreamed for so long and was, right now, living for real.

But the fact was that in spite of the pain, the risk and the humiliation she had no regrets.

She was tied naked to a cross, exposed in total shame, tortured and probably about to die. She felt she totally belonged to her cross. It owned her, to torture and perhaps kill her…And it felt so right! She was so excited and wet!

Was she just a masochist and an exhibitionist? She didn´t thought it was so simple.

But what she never expected was Liz´s reaction to her kinky fantasies.

She looked at her now. She was obviously in pain but her mischievous smile and the spark in her eyes told Karen how excited her lover was by their situation. Oh, how beautiful she looked crucified!

She returned the smile and tried to relax a little. But that was impossible when you are in the grip of a cross.

Some more time passed…perhaps half an hour? She couldn´t tell.

But was almost exhausted. This couldn´t go on forever. Of course, it would take days for them to die…

Would they let them go? It didn´t look like it by the expressions of the elders.

But somehow it didn´t seem to matter any longer…She felt she belonged to her cross.

Tangui was watching the women. He was fascinated by the way they moved, by the sway of their breast, by their pointed nipples and their wet cunt slits.

He could see the terrible pain and their fatigue.

A few minutes ago he had tried one last time to get them released. But the only concession he got was a quick death when they requested it.

Reading Karen´s mind he went to the base of her cross.

She looked down and red his expression.

-We stay. Isn´t it my friend?

-I am sorry Karen, but they won´t release you.

-And Liz?

-No. I am afraid you both stay on your crosses until the end. But they will grant you a quick death.

Liz was also listening to the conversation and her expression told both Karen and Tangui that she was not afraid.

-Well it is probably for the best. -Concluded Karen- I don´t know how we could go on from here, after such an intense experience!

-You are right love. We all have to die and I can´t think of a better place, more interesting circumstances or a better company than these.

We are together and that is the most important for me.

Said Liz.

-Well said Honey, I love you!
Tangui let me tell you how happy I am of having been yours at last, of mating with you. And in front of the love of my life! It has been really intense!

-Yes Karen. It was incredible! I will never forget it! - answered Tangui.

-And how it´s going to be my friend? - she askedT.

-The young warriors will use you as targets for their archery practice. So tell me when you are ready. Obblo and me would like to offer you some last pleasures when you are.

-Well, my friend, that sounds good. What do you think my Love? Are we ready? – asked Karen turning to look at her crucified wife.

-I am Darling. No point in staying longer I think,; let’s get over with it!

Tangui took a look at the incredible image of the two naked women on their crosses. They looked so beautiful and sexy at the same time!

It was difficult to admit that it was real.

Exchanging a look with Obblo they both approached the base of the crosses and started caressing the women´s bodies.

Both women felt the men mouths their pussy lips and their tongues avidly exploring their folds.

With the first waves of pleasure, both felt the need of looking into the other eyes.

They were making love to each other with Tangui and Obblo acting as instruments and intermediaries.

The hours of cross dance had taken their toll but the crucified couple gathered their last strength and moved their hips up and down, back and forward following the increasing pace of the men´s tongues and their own hearts.

By the corner of their eyes they perceived how a group of archers were positioning themselves at some distance in front of the crosses. At the same time the onlookers moved to the sides leaving a clean shooting corridor.

At last, almost at the same time, the crucified bodies tensed, straining on their ropes, and projected forward like living figureheads. Both cried out their release and still maintained their eyes on the other, relaxed their legs and hung from their wrists.

-I am sorry-said Tangui retiring with Obblo to the side.

-Don´t be! - answered Karen without averting her eyes from Liz´s. - Well Liz, this is it. I love you!
-I love you too Karen. No regrets. Try to stay still, lets be good targets Love. - she said smiling.

The young archers drew and released their arrows.
Karen felt the acute pain of the first arrow piercing her belly.
Her heart broke when another arrow killed her wife. One second later, it was literally broken by the arrow that killed her.

Still naked, they were buried together.

THE END

The spacing is a problem I would like to solve. When I copy from Word to the CF the spacing increases greatly, I don’t know why.
This is a common problem, and it’s not limited to Word. My solution is to edit the spacing after pasting into CF prior to posting.

Back
Top Bottom