A Capital Punishment Trial in Modern Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can't believe people are still visiting and commenting on this thread! And anticipating a third story? Out of pity for you all, here is a tease:

Torment and Execution in Modern Singapore
Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Unpaid Endorsement by a Renowned Critic

YOU don't know about this story without you have read books by the names of Crime and Punishment in Modern Singapore and Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore; but that ain't no matter. Thems books were made by Mr. Praefectus Praetorio. And I musta say that he is one gully fine writer. Yes, I knows, most writers are all hat and no cattle, but not Mr. Praetorio. In fact, he might could be the bestest writer there ever was.

You kin read this book and enjoy it, ‘cause Mr. Praetorio is a great writer. But I knows that you’ll figure out what’s happening the better if yous read them first.

I can't believe people are still visiting and commenting on this thread! And anticipating a third story? Out of pity for you all, here is a tease:

Torment and Execution in Modern Singapore
Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Unpaid Endorsement by a Renowned Critic

YOU don't know about this story without you have read books by the names of Crime and Punishment in Modern Singapore and Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore; but that ain't no matter. Thems books were made by Mr. Praefectus Praetorio. And I musta say that he is one gully fine writer. Yes, I knows, most writers are all hat and no cattle, but not Mr. Praetorio. In fact, he might could be the bestest writer there ever was.

You kin read this book and enjoy it, ‘cause Mr. Praetorio is a great writer. But I knows that you’ll figure out what’s happening the better if yous read them first.
Your alternative identities have inferior grammar and syntax compared with yours :doh:

Actually, that gave me a bunch of good ideas for the continuation.
And I have been giving it some thought between working at persecuting poor, innocent Mary (as a contrast to Barbara)

Recapitulation

Our story resumes directly after the end of Part II, March 25th 2019. A quick summary of the saga to date:

Twenty-six days ago, on February 28th, on the last day of her vacation in Singapore, Barbara had been arrested for gum-chewing. Through her own bad judgement, she had received a jail caning for theft, a viscous prison punishment of 22 strokes with a heavy cane for her original crimes and disrespect for the court, and then another jail caning for a false charge of drug possession. In so doing she managed to instill dislike combined with lust for her in some of the most powerful people in the Republic.

Then, sixteen days ago, on March 9th, she had been involved in an altercation and the accidental death of her cellmate, Rose Lin. Circumstantial evidence pointed to her intentionally killing Rose. Those powerful interests in Singapore that I mentioned, led by the highly respected judge, Rut Betar-Gisber (whom Barb on several occasions had grossly insulted), conspired to ensure her charging and conviction on first-degree murder.

While waiting trial, she was casually raped by two jail staff, viciously beaten with truncheons by two jail guards, given another caning upon commitment to Changi Prison, and subsequently brutally gang raped by seven guards, also abused and molested on several occasions and finally caned again.

At her trial today, she was convicted on all counts with enhanced circumstances. The three-judge panel, headed by Betar-Gisber, sentenced her to 40 strokes of the cane and death by impalement/hanging (pending appeal). Taken from the courtroom immediately, she was transported to Changi Prison.

And I have been giving it some thought between working at persecuting poor, innocent Mary (as a contrast to Barbara)

Recapitulation

Our story resumes directly after the end of Part II, March 25th 2019. A quick summary of the saga to date:

Twenty-six days ago, on February 28th, on the last day of her vacation in Singapore, Barbara had been arrested for gum-chewing. Through her own bad judgement, she had received a jail caning for theft, a viscous prison punishment of 22 strokes with a heavy cane for her original crimes and disrespect for the court, and then another jail caning for a false charge of drug possession. In so doing she managed to instill dislike combined with lust for her in some of the most powerful people in the Republic.

Then, sixteen days ago, on March 9th, she had been involved in an altercation and the accidental death of her cellmate, Rose Lin. Circumstantial evidence pointed to her intentionally killing Rose. Those powerful interests in Singapore that I mentioned, led by the highly respected judge, Rut Betar-Gisber (whom Barb on several occasions had grossly insulted), conspired to ensure her charging and conviction on first-degree murder.

While waiting trial, she was casually raped by two jail staff, viciously beaten with truncheons by two jail guards, given another caning upon commitment to Changi Prison, and subsequently brutally gang raped by seven guards, also abused and molested on several occasions and finally caned again.

At her trial today, she was convicted on all counts with enhanced circumstances. The three-judge panel, headed by Betar-Gisber, sentenced her to 40 strokes of the cane and death by impalement/hanging (pending appeal). Taken from the courtroom immediately, she was transported to Changi Prison.
When you put it like that, I start to feel almost sorry for her. But I notice you edited out all her complaints, arrogance and bitchiness... (no offence to the real Barb, who is a paragon of virtue, grace and self-control). ..so that kind of balances things out a bit.

When you put it like that, I start to feel almost sorry for her. But I notice you edited out all her complaints, arrogance and bitchiness... (no offence to the real Barb, who is a paragon of virtue, grace and self-control). ..so that kind of balances things out a bit.
I definitely feel sorry for what will happen to Barbara in the new part. But I can guarantee that she will continue to make bad decisions to make things even worse. It is like the story of the man explaining why he was in jail with his face looking like raw hamburger: "You see, I propositioned the right woman, at the right time, in the WRONG place, and her husband, the bar bouncer..."

• Singapore, Monday, March 25th 2019, 5:30PM
The ride in the “courtesy” van to Changi Prison was a harrowing experience for Barbara Moore. Shackled hand and foot, leashed and collared, and tightly hooded, she was wedged in between two guards in the back of the van, wearing only a brief prison jumpsuit that bared her slim midriff. Breathing the fetid air inside the damp, moldy hood was like being suffocated. The two guards, who had been leaders of her rape and abuse at the Prison, now taunted her with threats of how much more they would torment her now that she was convicted. They probed, stroked, and molested her body nonstop on the drive...

Barbara struggled to endure these additional humiliations and terrors for the eighteen minutes until the van pulled up at Changi, the place designated for her new punishment and execution. Her mind raced with fears of what new and even more cruel acts might be perpetrated upon her in the weeks before her barbaric execution was scheduled. The guards unrestrained exploring of her vulnerable body was clearly just a foretaste of the horrors to come. Was it any surprise that she sobbed bitterly?

Back
Top Bottom