A collaboration

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
A friend on here has been generously sharing their fantasies with me for a number of years now, and has asked me to post some of the fruits of that sharing. Most of what follows is the work of that friend, I have contributed very little more than encouragement. I would love it if this person would post more, and post under their own name, but for now let us see where this thread takes us. These posts are offered as a taste, but also as an important step in making public what has been a secret fantasy.

Two posts to start, today and tomorrow.

This is the story of a young man, Nadgab, who lives in a provincial city of the Roman Empire.

A slave, he has been the victim of a misunderstanding, he has been taken to the city and found himself sentenced to crucifixion. He is very confused, and afraid.
Passion 1b.jpg

He did not feel he had done a terrible thing, not one that merited death. He seems to be caught in a misunderstanding, caught in the unforgiving machinery of the Roman state. He will suffer for the sake of Rome's power and dignity, the need to show that Roman justice is relentless.

He spends the night in a cell, helpless, frightened, his head filled with images of what the next day may bring.
0 cellar - last night.jpgbars3.jpg

2 Jessica.jpg

"It's time to go, Nadgab"

These words, spoken so softly by the beautiful young lady, caused his heart to leap in his chest. No, the terrible time was here, was now. He, and she, would now experience the most terrible of things together, naked and exposed before each other, and the world. She was not really with him, in the cell, the young woman who had been sentenced with him the day before. But she was in his mind, in his heart, the woman who would share this terrible and intimate ordeal with him.

Passion 1b crop.jpg

That a young man in his prime can be taken, and on flimsy evidence condemned to death, is a sign of the power of Rome. This is why he was displayed so publicly, why he was paraded before the people. One of them, yet condemned to a terrible end.

cortyard4.jpg

After all the injustice, his arrest, his sentence, the awful night in the cell, the young man was still not ready for the ordeal that lay ahead. He will be whipped, his body helplessly punished by the cruel lash.

Then naked, forced to carry his cross through the streets, through the mocking crowd, an innocent man suffering such degradation as to be almost unbearable.

7 on knees crop.JPG

At the end, at the place of death, he is forced to kneel next to his cross with its terrible cornu, a crown of sharp thorns placed firmly on his head. He should not be here, in this place, he did nothing wrong, but all who watch now think him a criminal, a rapist, the worst kind of man. Even Jessica, soon to suffer next to him, must think it is true.

Maybe some of the crowd know him, they don't need to read his titulus, they know his name, his mother, they saw him in the market place.

He lies on the wood now, stretched out, slim body exposed to the people, who jeer and insult him, laugh at his manhood. The nails are terrible, they pierce his body like no pain he has ever experienced in his short life. Even worse when the cross is raised, jerking and shaking, every movement like fire through his tortured body.

phNadgab1.jpg

He tries to be strong, in front of the people, in front of the young woman, but screams are torn from his throat involuntarily, it is more than his flesh can bare. Desperately he wants to escape the agony, the fire in his wrists and feet, the pains in his head, the terrible pull of his body on the nails, and the crushing shame of his exposure and torture in front of so many. He feels the amused and curious gaze of many young women, hears the dismissive comments of some older ladies. Men make crude jokes, or simply give thanks that it is not them hanging from the wood.

there and then 1.JPG

There is one in the crowd who takes a particular interest in the young man's crucifixion

priestess-12.JPG

There is one in the crowd who takes a particular interest in the young man's crucifixion

priestess-12.JPG
Marisa Ramirez - and I have no doubt that Nadgab will be taking some interest in her, during what little time remains for him! :)

This is developing into quite an interesting tale, Phlebas, and I am looking forward to seeing where this leads.
Thanks for sharing the fruits of your collaboration. :)

It happened just a week ago.
And now it is a night separating Thursday from Friday.
For this lad - Nadgab, it was then that terrible night - some speak “last night” in cell …

It was all a surprise to him, I’m sure, he was not prepared for it ...

Yes, I think, he was in his best time - in his youth and adulthood which he not long ago has entered ... The time when a young man expects all the best of life.
Even if he is a slave, owned by a rich, and powerful Roman ...

I try to imagine the whole situation - I try to feel what he was feeling.

This lad was home-slave, working at his owner’s home. His mother's neighbours were speaking to her that she has such a grown-up and pretty son. She and they - poor people from suburb, were proud that he is working at their owner's home - is not for some heavy and dirty work, .. and that he is a good boy and that his owner should allow him to marry and start a family - very soon ... he was already in right age for it .. ..

…Yes, just the week ago …

This time was harvester time in Judea and with start of that unlucky week he was sending to the estate of his owner to work there with other slaves. For that hot time he should be there for working in fields - he, young slave from the city … And maybe he hoped to meet nice, unknown girl from village - like every young man who travels to holiday place and hopes for an adventure - maybe first time for him …

And on Wednesday he was sent to collect wood in a grove - together with that young and nice peasant girl ... ... and he was thinking that it is a gift from the gods to him ... no, a gift from the Goddess to him ... and he did it ... this stupid, stupid thing! ...

----​

yesterday, when he caught us ... he started shouting at us .. at her, at me ... he pushed me, shouting … you bitch .. young bitch! ... you lazy pervert! ... .. you wanted to fuck instead of work! ... with the young wench ... and told us to go ... we go to the supervisor! .. he will show you! ... I was ashamed, very … she too, I think, ... she was correcting her dress on her shoulders ...

.. and we walked side by side ... across the field ... the path ... he spoke loudly … forward! further!... we go to the supervisor ... and we walked, and everyone in the field they heard it ... they raised their heads, they looked at us ...
.. it was my fault ..it was my fault ..

And there in the barn - there was a supervisor ... big, strong, I was afraid of him ... and the one who brought us said to him that we were cuddled in heat, in the bushes, that he caught us, that we did not work, that we were lazy all day ... and the supervisor hit me in the face, with an open hand, hard, and then her ... I felt ashamed, very ashamed, and she began to cry, through tears speaking ... it wasn't me ... it wasn't me ... it was him ... I didn't want ... I really didn't want ...
and he sad .. for sure he is guilty, she is ours, from us, it's his fault ...
and the supervisor hit me my face again, with his open hand ... hard, and tears came to my eyes ... it wasn't me ... no, I only wanted ... ... but he raised his hand again, and I covered my face with my hands, weeping ... it wasn't me ... not me ...
.. and she .. it's him .. I didn't want ... really ... it's he ..

Lock him in the cell
... he said ... .. please, please ... she also wanted, she smiled at me ... I needed to explain, to say, because I was so ashamed, because I still had tears in my eyes, because I was scared, because I was not sure now if she was willng .. but he took me hard pulling my arm ... and behind, I heard she kept talking to the supervisor, apologizing
... he took off my dress ... touched me ... I did not want ... really ... I heard she speaking ...

---
... I didn't want ... I didn't undress her completely ... just a little bit ... I didn't want to do anything wrong ...
I will work well tomorrow ... to make the supervisor happy with me ... I will work best I can ...

---

..this morning .. this morning come one from us, the older one from our house, .. he liked me ...
and he gave me water ... and some bread .. little ... and told me to wash well, to shave ... ..
.. and then we went back to the city ... two hours away ... he tied my hands and told me not to run away …
he had a small cart and a donkey, and I walked to the side ... ... then he let me sit in the back ...
.. said he was to deliver me to the office, to the judge ... and that I don't run away ...
.. that he doesn't know what's going on ... that I should be brave ...
... that he has a letter from the supervisor ... about me ...
... that for sure everything will be explained ... everything will be ok …
.. that I should be brave …
I know he liked me ...

We entered the city ... and I was sitting down from the back of the car looking down so as not to look at anyone ...
I was so ashamed, very... that my hands are tied, that I am transported this way, … that I am from here and people can see me here, this way ... and my mother lives in those poor narrow street ...
.. I didn't raise my head ... I didn't look at anyone ...
.. I covered my tied hands, squeezing them between my thighs ...
.. .. but then there was the stony wall of the big building .. and the door covered with metal ... and he said that we are entering there ...
.. and I started to tremble with cold fear ... very, very much I started to be afraid ...

.. very, very, very much …

It was not long before noon ... on Thursday .. before market day ... before the Sabbath ...

-----​

For this lad it was then that terrible night - some speak “last night” in cell, but probably not the last night at all …

I try to imagine the whole situation - I try to feel what he was feeling.

.. maybe he was in love with some girl from his city? - in love with love at first sight, which often hits young men like him - those rather shy, those who dream so much about female beauty ....?
.. maybe his dream girl was out there and he didn't have a chance to tell her how she liked her? ...

Oh no, he is scared first of all !
He is praying with all his heart that he would be released, because this is a mistake,
that he would be given a chance, because he was always a good slave ... that its owner would release him …???

It happened a week ago and now - he is simply … dead …
I don’t know how it was, how long he died and how much he suffered …

But for sure he is already dead ... nobody survived the week on the cross ...
and he was not a strong man …

Attachments

• last night in cellar.jpg
    last night in cellar.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 206
It happened a week ago and now - he is simply … dead …
I don’t know how it was, how long he died and how much he suffered …
Such misfortune befalls those with good intentions - and how can they explain their actions when others think the worst of them?
There is considerable empathy in the writing of this account, wikk. :)

A friend on here has been generously sharing their fantasies with me for a number of years now, and has asked me to post some of the fruits of that sharing. Most of what follows is the work of that friend, I have contributed very little more than encouragement. I would love it if this person would post more, and post under their own name, but for now let us see where this thread takes us. These posts are offered as a taste, but also as an important step in making public what has been a secret fantasy.

Thanks for sharing it on behalf of your friend -- it was quite enjoyable.

Friday

Just a week ago ….

… and maybe too much of this sensitivity, of this compassion ???

Yes, Nadgab was young, but adult man - he was subject to the law like any adult slave. And according to the law he was convicted, sentenced.
He did not do what was told to him at that busy harvest time - instead of working he wanted to overuse young slave girl, who also should work that time ... and was accused of rape, and punished accordingly - as example and warning for others. Like many before and many after him. At the right place for criminals, place for the worst, those rejected from community, damned ... … his young age was irrelevant - was adult man, was accountable to the law …

Died at age of twenty few, crucified at a slope of Golghota …
next to road and not far from city gate, … at rand of cleft where rubbish was thrown out …
on high and simply latin cross - as if for somebody more important and dangerous then
he was …
his body left on high as grim warning, passed by so many going to the town …

--- ---
He was rapist, he was executed … now he decorates his gallows …
for raven, for vulture food ...

Next one for Golgotha! …

--- ---

the stipes there, the crosses there …

are waiting for their lovers …

they likes young flesh …

he was .. perfect …

Nadgab, raptvs, crucis suffocum iusso publici

It happened just a week ago …

.. the next one for Golghota ...

Attachments

• there and then 1.JPG
    there and then 1.JPG
    643.2 KB · Views: 226
  • there and then 2.JPG
    there and then 2.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 219
  • titulus.jpg
    titulus.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 235
Kav, thank you for this new picture (and interesting history which could be behind it), but the plan is to create a consistent tale over time. Important are many elements. It is eg.the background (here execution area) where it all happens, peoples around it etc.

So I please all not to overuse the images contained in this thread without contact with Phlebas or with me. And if - it should be made that way, to it fit the story presented by us.
For now it is only some kind of intro…

Kav, thank you for this new picture (and interesting history which could be behind it), but the plan is to create a consistent tale over time. Important are many elements. It is eg.the background (here execution area) where it all happens, peoples around it etc.

So I please all not to overuse the images contained in this thread without contact with Phlebas or with me. And if - it should be made that way, to it fit the story presented by us.
For now it is only some kind of intro…
I look forward to this unfolding....

Back
Top Bottom