"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Witches' Flight is an oil on canvas painting completed in 1798 by the Spanish painter Francisco Goya.
View attachment 1274037
I always felt like witches don't actually ride a broom, they take it with them to wack people on the head. Makes much more sense. :D

We are all born sexual beings. All little girls do that. Not sure what little boys do, but I bet someone on here can tell us:flipa:
I Think most time they play cowboys and they chase indians around house with toy revolvers and later fast back to they mamas with cry when they get branch tomahawk in eye or scratch from indians and also indian mama been someties visited by cowboys mamas when indian throw sand on cowboys in sandpit or in winter when cowboy get black eye spot over eye from snowball just wild west :grinning-smiley-048:

We are all born sexual beings. All little girls do that. Not sure what little boys do, but I bet someone on here can tell us:flipa:
I Think most time they play cowboys and they chase indians around house with toy revolvers and later fast back to they mamas with cry when they get branch tomahawk in eye or scratch from indians and also indian mama been someties visited by cowboys mamas when indian throw sand on cowboys in sandpit or in winter when cowboy get black eye spot over eye from snowball just wild west :grinning-smiley-048:
Yes, we played cowboys and Indians sometimes and caught enemy Indian girls, tied them to a tree and tickled them.:2guns:

Same as what you did with pillows but I rubbed against the mattress. :eek:

Possibly posted before, but worth seeing again, I think.

bdsmlr-10112206-DreJskzgFv.jpg
(externally hosted)

Possibly posted before, but worth seeing again, I think.

bdsmlr-10112206-DreJskzgFv.jpg
(externally hosted)
The artist is Erin Thul, who can be found on Reddit (and maybe Instagram, but her account might have been deactivated there).

6ca31fa0a63e6e44eb964ba8c4f5a3bcf1c0f218.jpg
A modest little witch... I am sure she will display all her temptations when she is bound to the post to be burned... or maybe they will hang her naked from a wagon. It woukd be more merciful that way!

Back
Top Bottom