"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yoan Lossel, an art nouveau inspired artist who's reviving the gold leaf tradition

various topics from morrigan to fleurs du mal ...
View attachment 1063778 View attachment 1063779 View attachment 1063780 View attachment 1063781 View attachment 1063782

View attachment 1063790 View attachment 1063794
I AM RATHER FOND OF THE MORRIGAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ;):devil:
morrigan02.jpgMorrigan07.jpgMorrigan11.jpgMorrigan15.jpgMorrigan18.jpgMorrigan24.jpgMorrigan25.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say she qualifies by the standards of this thread ...
View attachment 1064102 View attachment 1064103 View attachment 1064104

another interesting artist working with self portraits, Noell Oszvald from Hungary
View attachment 1064107 View attachment 1064108 View attachment 1064106 View attachment 1064109 View attachment 1064110
Brilliant photography. :)

witch__9__by_hjorvind_da86g4n.jpg
Always had a soft spot for this photo… Or do I mean a hard spot. I think it’s the manacles and chains just waiting to enclose her shapely limbs.. and the thin dress waiting to be torn off.. :love::enamorado::babeando:

Concerning flying witches, there is another Russian artist who can be found at DeviantArt under the name "Andrey-A-M".
His pictures are extremely well done and some of them show us that air travelling has become more dangerous in modern times even for witches because some obstacles are difficult to see when flying with high speed:

136_by_andrey_a_m_da51xxz-fullview.jpg forced_landing_by_andrey_a_m.jpg

Well making the fire burn blue, they've got to be chemistry teachers :D
The blue flame proves they are witches! That color cannot be achieved naturally burning wood.
"Propane gas, like firewood, contains carbon compounds. However, it often produces a blue flame instead of an orange or yellow flame because it burns all the carbon. An article published by the University of South Carolina Beaufort (USCB) explains that blue flames indicate the complete burning of carbon. When all the carbon compounds are burned, there’s no particulate matter for the flame to illuminate. Therefore, the flame appears bright blue."
They must be witches!
Or, maybe it's just a color filter.
Just be on the safe side, they should be tortured and burned at the stake. You never can be too careful

By the way: Concerning witchcraft, magic and magicians in the service of a state.
Although I am famous and feared beneath my friends because I am regarded to be a German "Frauenversteher" (= a man who always understands women) , I do not really understand a report in the German news about the only "state magician" in the world, who worked for the city of Christchurch in New Zealand.

According to the German news, this 88 years old magician was fired because he made a silly joke on TV that he never had beaten a woman because they got so easily bruises and then talk with their interested neighbours how they got them.
Hm, ok, not very clever to tell such a joke on TV but is this really a reason to fire the only "state magician" who is already 88 years old and performed magic for this city for 23 years?
I would feel a bit of pity for this old man.
Or does this joke sound in English much worse than in German?

By the way: Concerning witchcraft, magic and magicians in the service of a state.
Although I am famous and feared beneath my friends because I am regarded to be a German "Frauenversteher" (= a man who always understands women) , I do not really understand a report in the German news about the only "state magician" in the world, who worked for the city of Christchurch in New Zealand.

According to the German news, this 88 years old magician was fired because he made a silly joke on TV that he never had beaten a woman because they got so easily bruises and then talk with their interested neighbours how they got them.
Hm, ok, not very clever to tell such a joke on TV but is this really a reason to fire the only "state magician" who is already 88 years old and performed magic for this city for 23 years?
I would feel a bit of pity for this old man.
Or does this joke sound in English much worse than in German?
Reading the BBC report, I don't think that remark was the actual reason for his dismissal, it's just quoted as an example of his tendency to political incorrectness. The official position is, 'the city has now ended his contract, saying it is going in a more modern and diverse direction.' Maybe it was time to try a different approach to publicising the city, but it seems to have been done in a clumsy way, hardly bringing credit to Christchurch.

Reading the BBC report, I don't think that remark was the actual reason for his dismissal, it's just quoted as an example of his tendency to political incorrectness. The official position is, 'the city has now ended his contract, saying it is going in a more modern and diverse direction.' Maybe it was time to try a different approach to publicising the city, but it seems to have been done in a clumsy way, hardly bringing credit to Christchurch.

In some way and remembering the good old days of believers in witchcraft, I think, it is funny again when in our times magicians and probably witches have to show political correctness. 400 years ago, no one expected political correctness from a magician or a witch.

But I will do some research during the next days because I remember a report about a woman in Iceland who had a similar but much more responsible job, I would loved to have and I do not know if someone else is now making these contacts:

Erla Stefánsdóttir was for some time in Iceland the official state "medium" for making contact with Elves, Gnomes and Trolls before a state route was planned, so that no accidents would happen by disturbing them into panic or by making them angry.

Even more about this fascinating woman in German:

I would have loved to have this job!

:) ;)

In some way and remembering the good old days of believers in witchcraft, I think, it is funny again when in our times magicians and probably witches have to show political correctness. 400 years ago, no one expected political correctness from a magician or a witch.

But I will do some research during the next days because I remember a report about a woman in Iceland who had a similar but much more responsible job, I would loved to have and I do not know if someone else is now making these contacts:

Erla Stefánsdóttir was for some time in Iceland the official state "medium" for making contact with Elves, Gnomes and Trolls before a state route was planned, so that no accidents would happen by disturbing them into panic or by making them angry.

Even more about this fascinating woman in German:

I would have loved to have this job!

:) ;)
Yes, Iceland's the only country that has a National Elf Service :D

Back
Top Bottom