"A compendium of witches"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't scold her so much. She had already drunk a whole bottle of Pinot Gris. Maybe the half bottle of Jonny Walker I gave her was a little too much.
I DON'T WANT TO GET ALL "OFFICIAL" ABOUT THE ETHICS OF BRIBING AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THEIR DUTY, OR IN FACT, THE ADVISABILITY OF GETTING ONE DRUNK, BUT I THINK I SHOULD CAUTION YOU THAT THERE MAY BE UNFORESEEN CONSEQUENCES.
Death-063.jpg
(THAT WAS NOT THE IMAGE I HAD IN MIND.) :oops:

Since our witches are sober again, they have returned to their normal witch activities. So create rings of fire, conjure up flames, fly around with the broom and thereby irritate the air surveillance. In addition, seduce men, lure men into the witch's house and, of course, do magic.
Hexe.jpg 007_1000.jpg f6b0b4f0705de695da40ecf9acf0e24d.gif Maud Chalard.jpeg
014_1000.jpg 532_1000.jpg Hexe2.jpg Hexe1.jpg
Witches do not receive a salary for their work, but if they are good they can receive bonuses. This can be, for example, a fully electric broom from Tesla that can be charged for free at every storm cloud or tornado. S-Class luxury brooms from Mercedes Benz or a Rollce Royce broom with a gold-plated broomstick and platinum bristles are also possible.

Since our witches are sober again, they have returned to their normal witch activities. So create rings of fire, conjure up flames, fly around with the broom and thereby irritate the air surveillance. In addition, seduce men, lure men into the witch's house and, of course, do magic.
View attachment 1082971
Witches do not receive a salary for their work, but if they are good they can receive bonuses. This can be, for example, a fully electric broom from Tesla that can be charged for free at every storm cloud or tornado. S-Class luxury brooms from Mercedes Benz or a Rollce Royce broom with a gold-plated broomstick and platinum bristles are also possible.

Mhm, two questions:

1. What about Harry Potter's famous "Nimbus 2000" broom class ? Are they already out of date or still a part of witches' fashion?

2. This gif - picture above seems to have been made out of the "FAUN - Walpurgisnacht" - video from my posting above. Which program did you use for this "gif"?

What about Harry Potter's famous "Nimbus 2000" broom class ?
Sport equipment. A sort of go-cart of brooms. A real witch would want something durable and built for distance and comfort. Modern witches now, prefer a Hoover-class broom, I would think. This is what the modern witch drives, I believe:
300d47fc22c94df854c2780aaf4046f0.jpg

Mhm, two questions:

1. What about Harry Potter's famous "Nimbus 2000" broom class ? Are they already out of date or still a part of witches' fashion?

2. This gif - picture above seems to have been made out of the "FAUN - Walpurgisnacht" - video from my posting above. Which program did you use for this "gif"?
1) The Harry Potters Nimbus 2000 is still a good flying broom. But otherwise it's like in Formula 1, if I want to use a 6 year old racing car, I don't have a chance against today's models.

2) I got the "gif" from Pinterest, where I am registered. https://www.pinterest.de/pin/298363544049580905/
But it's also at @ Tumgir.com or @giphy. com to find. Therefore I unfortunately do not know which program was used to create it.

View attachment 1082969 View attachment 1082970 View attachment 1082971 View attachment 1082972
View attachment 1082975 View attachment 1082978 View attachment 1082980 View attachment 1082982
Loving especially #8

Modern witches now, prefer a Hoover-class broom, I would think. This is what the modern witch drives, I believe:
300d47fc22c94df854c2780aaf4046f0.jpg
I love the idea that she has an airspeed indicator and goggles, but she rides side-saddle!

However, on Halloween, two of the Cruxton witches were observed in broomless flight - a condition which is apparently only achievable by discarding all excess weight. ;)

Halloween 2021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom