A crucifixion love story !

Go to CruxDreams.com
Night is falling and the torches that they have lit animate our two crucified bodies with dancing lights.

It did me a lot of good to be able to quench my thirst and the sting that we were given should further strengthen our libido and allow us to more easily endure the pains that never leave us and become stronger and stronger.

Kathy now has her head resting on my chest and seems to be recovering, gaining strength.

My cock is still so hard and erect and still deep inside Kathy.

Although I am not unaware that each passing minute brings me closer to death, I am happy because, this decided death, we both share, it is united that we face it.

Right now, it looks to me like Kathy is falling asleep!

I wouldn't have thought that we could fall asleep crucified like we are, but the injection we just got probably had something to do with it.

I wonder if I still have arms and legs because they made me suffer so much that now I am afraid of even the slightest movement and am in a situation where my brain refuses to control them.

I don't want to show it to Kathy but I feel very close to the end!

The little air I can still send to my lungs is getting insufficient and I can feel my heart beating faster and faster and even racing, pumping as much as possible in search of oxygen.

For the moment, we enjoy a moment of calm but I doubt that this is enough to allow me to recover and continue my adventure on the cross for a long time.

I look around me and see only entwined bodies!

So would we be so exciting Kathy and I that all our friends are in such a state!

They're all mingling non-stop, it smells of sex and lust but it's so nice for me to be able to watch all these naked bodies having fun at my feet.

Our little break won't last much longer because I see our executioner coming towards us with whip in hand!

The first blow has the gift of waking Kathy out of her slumber and makes her rear up in surprise and pain!

This time, after a few hits on Kathy's back, it's her butt that is targeted and a hard two, possibly intentionally, hits my balls, the base of my cock and Kathy's anus.

It’s particularly painful, but my sweetheart quickly got to the stage where she turns pain into pleasure.

Unfortunately, I do not have this ability, but I still let myself be carried away by the pleasure that takes Kathy to new heights of pleasure.

The muscles of her vagina came to life again and massaged my cock again!

It's harder than me, I can't resist these caresses and, although it takes a little longer, I can't hold back an additional ejaculation that seems to please my darling who, in her orgasm, must travel in a parallel universe where all is pleasure and enjoyment.

I'm choking, I'm coughing, I'm choking a little!

Could this be the moment?

Would I have reached the end of the road?

Seeing me, Kathy presses her mouth to mine and breathes in the air I just can't seem to catch!

In fact, it's a life-saving word of mouth that she is practicing on me that keeps me alive!

Death is drawing near, that's for sure!

How long will I be able to hold out?

The string of my life is stretched to the limit and is ready to break!

I'm not deluding myself, it's coming soon, I can't see myself spending the night.

The injection I just received seems to put me to sleep a bit!

Sleeping is one thing I would love to do but what do you do when you are nailed to a cross and constantly penetrated by a cock that remains perpetually erect!

I lay my head on my man's chest and close my eyes!

My pains are very present and constant, despite the luck that I have to be helped by the point of relief that is the cock of my darling, my arms and especially my legs are crippled with cramps and, although I can despite breathe well, there are times when I just can't fill my lungs.

Obviously, the good side of my ordeal were the ever-very strong orgasms that followed from the start of my crucifixion but which left me exhausted each time and, the more time went by, the more difficult it was for me to recover.

For now, it’s the lull, the calm before the next storm that I know will bring me one step closer to the final scheduled outcome.

I feel good, I listen to my darling's heart beating in his chest, a little fast of course but it is beating and that is the main thing!

My whole life goes by in my head, it's weird, it's not the bad times that come back to me but all my good memories!

Without realizing it, I smile and realize that I remain incessantly aroused and ready for whatever abuse I can possibly get that will always lead to memorable orgasms.

But this lull is short-lived and I am brought back to reality by the thongs of a whip that caress my back!

As usual, the first blows are very painful but this pain quickly turns into enjoyment!

The punches are aimed more at my buttocks and my anus and I realize that my darling is not spared because the blows must reach him on the balls and the base of the cock.

I sympathize with him but I can't control myself and feel myself going towards a new and very important orgasm.

I scream my pleasure and get nervous tics that are triggered all over my body and in particular in my vagina!

Besides, I can't hold back and empty my bladder without even realizing it.

I also feel the cock inside me to contract before releasing his seed once again against my uterus.

I'm having trouble catching my breath, but it's nothing compared to the condition of my man who seems to be choking!

I don't hesitate and press my mouth to hers to breathe in as much air as possible.

My mouth to mouth seems to work because he comes back to it after my intervention.

I really thought about losing him, but in the end it is together that we will continue our crucifixion but now I know that it will not take much for my darling to leave me for good.

I know we will both be having it but I hope it continues for quite a while.

(Ursula)

Kathy really came like never before when the man took her from behind!

One cock in front and another behind, he was only missing one in her mouth!

She always loved it and never disappointed any of her partners!

I realize that crucified as she is, her orgasms are much stronger and they are also much more frequent.

While she was screaming her pleasure, I also allowed myself a good pleasure at the foot of her cross!

Their crucifixion excites me but I wonder if I would not prefer to be alone on my cross, totally exposed, with my legs wide apart to allow whoever wants to take advantage of me!

I imagine myself in this position and I can feel my pussy running down my thighs.

Two men are there masturbating and I invite them to come and take me!

They seem to like it and I also enjoy a third one that I grab hold of the cock and start sucking it like my life depends on it.

The orgasm going through me is awesome and, as semen flows from my pussy and ass, I hasten to swallow the one that has generously ejaculated in my mouth.

This cross is decidedly unimaginable! Many are drawn to her and everyone who joins her is crazy enough to die on her!

She impresses me more and more and I will certainly try the experience soon but bound and for a well-defined period of time, the time it takes to feel the onset of the pains as well as to experience the famous orgasms that she grants to those who join it.

Now here the scenery has changed!

Night has fallen and the lit torches give the site special and dancing colors.

A new scourging has begun for the crucified!

The lashes are precise and the whipper focuses them on Kathy's lower back and especially on the private parts of the two lovers which are well exposed!

The balls, clearly in evidence, are particularly the chosen focal point!

Kathy is no longer there, she flew after her pain turned to cum!

I would like to be able to react like her, but this ability is not given to everyone!

She comes back to earth and ... But what's going on?

Her man seems to be suffocating, abandoning her!

Directly, she gives him a determined mouth to mouth and brings him back to life.

She just saved him, but for how long?

It does not bode well for him, but for now he is still alive.

Will they see the sunrise tomorrow morning?

Nothing is less sure .

Now the night drags on and on!

At the foot of the cross, the orgy that was taking place there is almost at a standstill and many have fallen asleep nested within each other.

Sleeping is what I wish I could do but my cross reminds me all the time that I am not in a bed but rather nailed to it until death ensues!

Every time my eyes close and my head leans towards my chest to doze off a bit, this damn cross sends me a signal in the form of a flash of pain or makes me move to seek air. so as not to suffocate.

Kathy, meanwhile, is completely exhausted from her last orgasm and has drifted off to doze off a bit with her head resting on my chest.

She seems to be a lot fitter than me and I'm sure I'll be the first to give up!

I feel her much stronger and more resistant than me!

She seems to feel on the cross like a fish in water and I am very sad knowing that if I die, she will be given the final blow to get her to join me as quickly as possible!

My kathy is therefore recovering a little!

what have we not been through together!

The number of times in our BDSM club she was the star of the evening!

Always magnificent in her complete nudity and in the various tortures imposed on her!

She was everyone's favorite but if she let whoever wanted to use her body, her heart has always remained true to the love of her life, me!

Her body is now exposed to everyone as she always loved but her heart is beating against me until her death.

Honestly, I can feel my condition deteriorating little by little!

There is not a place in my body that doesn’t make me suffer, despite the drugs I have been injected!

I can't imagine what it would have been like without these painkillers!

My mouth is completely dry as if my salivary glands have stopped working!

I'm literally choking and I can't pull on my arms for air anymore!

I feel my end really very near.

Besides, I can't get rid of my urine and excrement, I refuse to urinate in Kathy and the dildo that fits in my ass is a secure plug that won't let anything go.

Kathy has just moved and is staring me in the eye while giving me a smile!

She looks happy and I hate to alarm her by my bad situation and smile at her too!

If she only knew!

Our adventure will soon end, now I realize it, I know it, I feel it.

I do believe that my position on the cross is the more bearable of the two!

Of course, my pain is constant, my limbs are completely stiff, but I have a lot easier to breathe!

This is not the case with my darling who seems to be getting weaker and weaker.

Except for his cock, which is still so hard, erect and still deep inside me, the rest really doesn't inspire me confidence.

Despite the little smiles he gives me, I feel like he's really not doing well.

I wish we could still see the sun rise together tomorrow morning, but the more time goes by, the more doubts come over me.

For now, I'm trying to recover from the last orgasm that passed through me!

I rested my head on my man's chest to listen to his heart and closed my eyes.

I dozed off a little, but actually sleeping while being crucified is totally impossible, but I'm already very happy to be able to recover a little.

So I raise my head and see that my man is passed out!

I try as before to revive her by blowing air through her mouth but I think it's wasted effort, in fact of fainting, I think he has just entered a mortal coma!

I call for help, ask for water to try to get him to come to himself!

I am completely at a loss!

We are handed a wet sponge that I try to squeeze as best I can with the forehead so that the water runs down her face!

Nothing helps, he really seems to abandon me!

I still feel his heart beating against my chest but, alas, more and more slowly.

Suddenly, he opens his eyes and tells me in a whisper that his chest pains him excruciatingly, that he feels that this is the end and that, above all, he loves me more than anything.

Suddenly he arches his back, his body is pitched up, he remains motionless for a short while, then falls back with his head to the side and his eyes and mouth wide open.

It's over, his heart has stopped beating in his chest, he just left me.

I burst into tears!

I knew it was written and that at one point or another our adventure was going to end but the shock is there,

I just lost the man I love and soon it will be my turn !

You won't be alone for long, my love, I will come to join you.

So I have to expect any minute to receive the final blow, but I don't know how it will turn out!

It was my darling who communicated how we were to be brought to our end and he was very quiet about it.

So I must expect further torture, the ultimate.

I hope now that it will come soon because I have no reason or desire to stay alive now.

(Ursula)

This is it, it has happened! Kathy is now crucified with a corpse whose cock is still planted in her!

I saw that she tried to do everything to prolong the life of her darling but he had little reaction and left to join the realm of the dead.

I wonder what must be going through the mind of my friend who knows that in a moment, she will be inflicted a final torture in order to hasten her death!

The orgy that was taking place at the foot of the cross suddenly stopped, as if out of respect for the crucified who has just died!

He no longer suffers and died as he wanted by fulfilling his worst fantasy!

For Kathy, the adventure will last a while longer but the result will be the same, a programmed death.

I can see, anyway, she doesn't look like she's ready to die, rather she seems to be coping well with her situation.

I approach her and tenderly caress her lower back, buttocks and inevitably the open orifice that she always shows so clearly!

I ask her while searching her rectum with an exploratory finger if she knows what last torture her darling has ordered for her and she answers me in the negative adding that she hopes that her arms and legs will not be broken !

She tells me that she prefers a direct hit but knowing her man, she thinks that he will not have failed to reserve her one last and painful torture so that she leaves in style and if possible in an orgasm.

My tongue has replaced my finger and I take pleasure in licking the entrance to her anus, hoping to see her react!

Her mind is certainly occupied elsewhere following the death of her love, and she remains strangely lost in her thoughts.

So I leave her and move back to the others. I think I just guessed what will be the last abuse that will be imposed on her because her executioner has gone to get a sharp metal bar and is busy oiling it!

So that's it, so Kathy will die impaled!

Since the man in my life left me, my crucifixion has changed!

I used to struggle, I wanted to survive, to enjoy as much as possible through him and with him, but now, along with my man, I have lost the taste for life and I am in a hurry to die so that I can join him.

Despite the encouragement of my friends at the foot of the cross, I feel isolated, abandoned!

The one who said:
"You miss one being and everything is depopulated!"
was right .

I can't wait to see how my executioner will hasten my death, and I don't care how cruel and painful he is,

I hope it will be quick!

Ursula came to my feet to support me and even tried to stroke me to give me back some wrestling desire, some morale, but everything is now indifferent to me.

In addition, it must be psychological, but I have the impression that my pains have amplified exponentially and these pains, I do not know if it is voluntary or not, I can no longer use it in order to 'reach heights of enjoyment.

Given my position, I can't see what is going on behind me, but the silence that has just fallen is on my ears, they certainly now know how I'm going to end my life.

It's Ursula again who walks up to me and explains that my executor is preparing to impale me with a very sharp metal bar.

So that was it!

It is true that many times I had declared to my darling that I wondered what it could be like to be crossed from top to bottom by a pal!

He had therefore reserved it for me and I will therefore have an answer to the questions I was wondering.

Without seeing it, I feel my executioner advancing towards me and, with a finger covered in fat then a second and even a third prepare my anus for the arrival of this bar which will therefore cross me body !

I can now feel the cold tip of my pal at the entrance to my rectum!

I suspect that the beginning of my torture will be rather pleasant and, indeed, the first few centimeters of the bar in me please me enough!

But the music changes fast!

A more powerful push on the stake and I feel its point attacking my gut and piercing it!

The shock is brutal and the pain terrible friends I can scream my pain, it does not stop the progress of my invader!

I'm sure if he was still alive, my darling would enjoy the moment because all the muscles in my body have just contracted including those in my vagina which are masturbating him while squeezing his cock very hard!

But, from push to push on the part of my executioner, the bar continues to progress by tearing all my organs one after the other!

The pain is unimaginable and I must start to bleed my blood along this bar that nothing will stop!

I hope this bar will pierce my heart and therefore kill me directly but my executioner is an expert and, after my stomach, the stake reaches the back of my throat stopping my screams by destroying my vocal cords.

Without realizing it, I raise my head and allow the point to come out of my throat, pass through my mouth and finally emerge between my lips!

I am not even in pain anymore, I have come to a point where the pain disappears because it is so severe.

I am living my last moments and, in my head, I think I am happy!

The circle is complete and my man and I will find ourselves united, eternally united!

A black veil now covers my vision followed by a great glow!

A long corridor is in front of me!

I run, I almost fly to reach this light source and then, all of a sudden, it goes out I wonder if ... !!!

(Ursula)

I have to say that it was with great courage that Kathy faced her last ordeal, which was certainly not the least painful!

That too, she had told me!

She had dreamed one day that she was a prisoner of barbarians who, after having raped and heavily whipped her, had placed her on a stake along which she had inexorably slipped until it reappeared through her mouth!

She told me that she woke up all soaked and couldn't resist masturbating to orgasm.

But, now, it's not a dream anymore but reality!

I see the metal bar slowly sinking into Kathy's body, slowly, cruelly!

Everything inside must be pulverized by this pointed bar that nothing can stop!

Her cries of pain pierce my eardrums and all of a sudden stop!

It is now a rattle that comes out of her mouth at the same time as the tip of the pal appears which has completely gone through Kathy's whole body!

It hurts for her and, despite the sadness I am feeling, my pussy keeps leaking and I have a huge urge for sex!

It must be said that death and sex come together very often!

I do not think I am the only one in the case because the orgy that had calmed down is starting again.

I grab a friend's massive cock that I've practiced earlier, masturbate it gleefully then force him onto his back, his shaped contraption pointed skyward!

Without hesitation, I impale myself on it while imagining that, like the pal that pierces Kathy, this cock will also travel the space between my pussy and my mouth!

It’s impossible, obviously, but in my head it is coming true and it gives me a phenomenal orgasm!

I think my partner liked it too because the jets of cum he sends me are very powerful and numerous!

I get up the sticky pussy of the mixture of my love juice and the sperm flowing between my thighs.

Kathy is still alive!

She is living her last moments with her head back with this tip coming out of her mouth!

She is now shaken by nervous tics that I feel as I put my hand on her buttocks!

A greater movement on her part occurs then, nothing!

This is the end of her journey, she has just joined her love in another dimension where, I hope, They will be happy together.

The sun is starting to rise on the horizon!

A misty morning that announces a sunny day!

In my heart, when I think of Kathy and her man, I believe the mist will not lift today!

The injection I just received seems to put me to sleep a bit!

Sleeping is one thing I would love to do but what do you do when you are nailed to a cross and constantly penetrated by a cock that remains perpetually erect!

I lay my head on my man's chest and close my eyes!

My pains are very present and constant, despite the luck that I have to be helped by the point of relief that is the cock of my darling, my arms and especially my legs are crippled with cramps and, although I can despite breathe well, there are times when I just can't fill my lungs.

Obviously, the good side of my ordeal were the ever-very strong orgasms that followed from the start of my crucifixion but which left me exhausted each time and, the more time went by, the more difficult it was for me to recover.

For now, it’s the lull, the calm before the next storm that I know will bring me one step closer to the final scheduled outcome.

I feel good, I listen to my darling's heart beating in his chest, a little fast of course but it is beating and that is the main thing!

My whole life goes by in my head, it's weird, it's not the bad times that come back to me but all my good memories!

Without realizing it, I smile and realize that I remain incessantly aroused and ready for whatever abuse I can possibly get that will always lead to memorable orgasms.

But this lull is short-lived and I am brought back to reality by the thongs of a whip that caress my back!

As usual, the first blows are very painful but this pain quickly turns into enjoyment!

The punches are aimed more at my buttocks and my anus and I realize that my darling is not spared because the blows must reach him on the balls and the base of the cock.

I sympathize with him but I can't control myself and feel myself going towards a new and very important orgasm.

I scream my pleasure and get nervous tics that are triggered all over my body and in particular in my vagina!

Besides, I can't hold back and empty my bladder without even realizing it.

I also feel the cock inside me to contract before releasing his seed once again against my uterus.

I'm having trouble catching my breath, but it's nothing compared to the condition of my man who seems to be choking!

I don't hesitate and press my mouth to hers to breathe in as much air as possible.

My mouth to mouth seems to work because he comes back to it after my intervention.

I really thought about losing him, but in the end it is together that we will continue our crucifixion but now I know that it will not take much for my darling to leave me for good.

I know we will both be having it but I hope it continues for quite a while.
I am not much of a fan of crucifixion stories. But this one has already captivated me in just two posts. The concept of shared love and passion (in both the original and more erotic meaning of passion) on the cross is deeply erotic and I almost experience myself, Kathy's strong masochistic enjoyment of the mixture of pain and sex. Whew! :very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot: Damn! That girl would make someone a magnificent slave!!!

Epilogue

(Ursula)

The performance is over, the actors were grandiose!

There is an unimaginable calm on this small hill which served as the setting for this drama!

The bacchanalia that went on all night has ceased and everyone gazes at Kathy and her crucified man in their total nakedness and whose bodies are waiting to be depended on and buried together.

Already, birds scenting for food are circling above the cross ready to settle down to enjoy this king's feast!

They will not have the opportunity and it is with great care that the executioners untie the two lovers, taking care to leave them as they are, entwined and sexually united!

It is delicate and very precise work that is being done slowly but surely.

They are now both resting on a cart that will take them to their burial place.

So it's a really unusual procession that is forming!

These two naked corpses followed by about twenty people as naked as themselves and who accompany them to their final resting place!

After a short trip, it is always with such delicacy that they are placed in their pit!

Usually, a flower is thrown on the bodies lying in their graves, but here, neither flower nor crown!

All their friends gather around the grave and the women start to get the men in shape by sucking their cocks!

Once all these cocks are well trained, the women start to masturbate them energetically!

Almost all the men ejaculate together towards the bodies lying in the hole!

This is a special tribute that Kathy and the man of her life have deserved.

The soil is starting to cover the bodies that quickly disappeared!

Although they are now out of my sight, for a long time they will be present in my head and I believe every time I make love I will have a thought for them;

I turn my head up the hill!

Their cross is still there, raised to the sky!

No one has ever defeated her and, despite everything, I wonder if, one day, I will have the courage to face her too!

She is tempting and attractive and, although she kills everyone who confronts her, it is terribly difficult to resist her.

The end

So here we are at the top of the hill!

Exhausted from the superhuman effort we just took, we both fall apart trying somehow to recover.

But our executors have decided not to give us a break and ask the spectators present who wish to come and pay us a last tribute!

We are immediately assaulted by these people we know so well and who turn us into sex objects that they take pleasure in tormenting.

While I see Kathy getting fucked by three men at the same time, One woman comes to install her pussy on my face while another sucks my cock and a man brutally penetrates my rectum.

For a time that I cannot define, this gang rape continues and, despite having ejaculated several times, my cock has not moved and is still pointing proudly up to the sky!

Certainly, the injection we were given earlier is proving to be flawlessly effective.

I'm glad to see that Kathy hasn't stopped cumming and screams her pleasure nonstop.

Although I feel some pain coming from my dilated anus, that I have the impression that all my blood is flowing to my glans and that I have in my mouth that taste of a mixture of cum and cum, this interlude does not It didn't seem too unpleasant to me and I hope it is the same for Kathy who had to undergo many meters of cock as well as many ejaculations.

But I don't have time to think any more because they pull me on the cross and lay on me My nailing will begin, my crucifixion will begin.

This is one of the great moments of my crucifixion that will take place!

My arms and legs are held firmly in position on the patibulum and stipe of my cross while Kathy is forced to stand upside down on me taking my cock in the mouth and offering me her pussy dripping with cum and of cum to taste!

Immediately unimaginable pain makes me scream despite Kathy's pussy!

My right wrist has just been pierced by a huge nail and permanently fixes it to the wood of the cross!

I don't have time to breathe as my left wrist suffers the same fate!

My two arms are therefore now part of my cross. Kathy, despite my jolts did not let go of my cock and still applies to sucking it in the probable hope of alleviating the pain but the worst is yet to come, my feet are positioned and immediately pierced without further ceremony or pity.

Despite the drugs, the pain is endless and I do not understand how I came, almost at the same time, to ejaculate in the mouth of the woman of my life.

It is done, I am irreparably nailed to my cross and, trying to move as little as possible, I hope that the intense suffering I am feeling will fade a bit.

I am now waiting to be trained so that Kathy can join me so that together we make our last trip.

I love you, come quickly melt with me!
I am trying to catch up with this astounding story. Absolutely a brilliant concept, masterfully executed ( :rolleyes:).

Kathy who has always loved being whipped has already passed the pain threshold and is busy going through her first orgasm of the day
Sooo Kathy!!

I am ashamed to admit that I have only just now found the time to read this engaging thread the whole way through.
Wonderful job. The combination of crux and romance (lust) is incredible. Well done, Pira and Kathy!

Back
Top Bottom