A Day In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Authors’ note to our readers:

Following the recent CF meltdown, the lost episodes of “A Day in the Arena” are being reposted here, along with new episodes in the coming days.

Although it may already be apparent to some, we are taking this opportunity to make it clear to everyone that this is a joint writing project.

LittleSiss and Barbaria

A DAY IN THE ARENA​
Part I. Mass Crucifixion in the Roman Arena​
It’s unbearably hot. The sun is at its zenith. I am hanging from a cross of rough timbers, naked, sweating, and exhausted. After hours of writhing and struggling, I have stopped trying to resist and have settled myself down on to the tip of the large wooden cornu affixed to the stipe between my legs. The blunt point of the cornu begins to penetrate the tender folds of my exposed lips. I try to pull myself up but my arms and legs have become too weak to raise my body. I give up on this, and with a groan I allow the gruesome thing to slide inside of me, filling me to the hilt.

All around me are dozens of crosses, enough to fill the entire arena floor. Each bears a naked and suffering figure – some old, some young; both men and women. In the stands – a capacity crowd is here for the entire day’s festivities, here to witness the mass torture and execution by crucifixion of the leaders – along with their innocent families, servants and slaves – of an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the reigning emperor. Caesar is to have his public revenge.

I am called Barbaria. My father was a German barbarian, who took up service with the Romans, commanding an auxiliary force, and quickly became one of the most powerful field commanders in the army. We moved from the provinces to Rome a few years ago to be closer to the seat of power, and since then the family has gradually become more and more Romanized. My new Roman friends found my Germanic name unseemly and unpronounceable, hence I became Barbaria.

My father is the reason for my present predicament. He became uncontrollably ambitious and joined together with others to support a usurper. The whole thing unraveled. There were mass arrests, everyone connected with the plotters in any conceivable way was rounded up and tortured. Names were named, more arrests followed.

The ringleaders were condemned to death by public crucifixion, but to make an even greater public impression and to quell any further rebellious ambitions, their immediate families, most trusted servants, and even their close friends were condemned to join them in a mass public spectacle the likes of which had never been seen.

My head droops forward, I look down on my helpless nakedness, past my erect nipples poking through the sodden strands and wisps of my long brown hair splayed across the twin mounds of my breasts. My gaze moves down my belly and between my inner thighs to the glistening blood and cum soaked base of the deeply penetrating cornu horn. I feel deep shame, and know that the crowd can sense it. It turns them on.

I raise my head and look around through eyes stinging with sweat. The crowd looks back at me. Some of them I recognize. Many of them hate me – they love this emperor and the largess he spends on the entertainment of the citizenry. Most, though, are simply here for the spectacle. They are here to watch me die horribly on the cross, along with all the others who hang naked before them on the vast forest of crosses arranged in neat rows across the arena floor. The raucous crowd is noisy beyond belief. They are having a splendid time, yelling lewd insults at, and laughing at, the agony of the condemned.

I turn my head to the right; on the cross next to me – so close I could almost touch it if my hands were free – hangs a girl I have long had a crush on, admired from afar. Until yesterday, I really didn’t know her.

She is the daughter of one of the co-conspirators, pretty and blond haired. We had only met and exchanged words a few times prior to the mass arrests. I knew that others called her Siss, and often inserted the diminutive “Little” in front of her name. I’m not sure why, but assume it is an endearment.

Since then we have been thrown together and forced to suffer together through the torturous interrogations, through the indignities and humiliations heaped upon us by the soldiers the night before, through the cruel scourgings and brutal entertainments staged on the arena floor in the early hours of this morning before the festivities’ main event began.

Through all of this we developed a bond of humiliation, pain and awakening love. Now Siss is nailed naked to the cross next to mine, twisting in agony, her body bathed in sweat and blood, chest heaving from exertion. Our eyes meet and lock in some kind of sensual embrace. Her body – even strained as it is in its hopeless struggle with the cross – strikes me as beautiful; I want to touch her, embrace her, but I can’t.

As I force myself to look around, there are others I recognize, although most of the crucified are strangers to me. Nearby on another cross is one of my father’s co-conspirators, a guy who always stared at my ripe young breasts when he came to our villa and went out of his way to brush up against me as he and my father retreated to a back room to hatch their traitorous plans. I hated him, kept him away, but now he is here, staring intently at my nakedness, his eyes roving leeringly back and forth over my glistening bare breasts, taut belly, cornu-buggered cunt, bony hips, soft ass cheek and spread thighs. Seems to me he has better things to do, bigger problems to deal with, but I can’t avoid seeing his arousal. So too can the crowd, which begins to direct its raucously randy attentions toward him and me.

I look away. Somewhere in the next row is my father. I saw him glance back at me earlier, pity and anger in his eyes as they took in the sight of his favorite girl twisting naked on her cross in front of thousands upon thousands of onlookers, but now I can’t remember which cross is his. Behind me somewhere is my mother, or rather my father’s latest bride, and the maid servant she and I share. I lost track of them earlier, but now I see her again, but not the servant girl.

I grow weary of looking around; it’s too painful to crane my neck, all the muscles in my back and neck have stiffened and too much movement irritates the scourged flesh of my back and causes the blood to begin flowing again from my punctured wrists and my crushed feet. My earlier struggles have widened the wounds made by the over-sized spikes they used so brutally to nail me to my patibulum and stipe, and any movement now makes it worse.

The heat is even more unbearable than it was just a few minutes ago. I feel the need to rest, to take my eyes and thoughts off what is happening around me at the moment and focus on telling you, my listener, the whole story of my ordeal from two nights ago when I was arrested and hauled off to be interrogated and tortured, to the present, hanging here on my cross – along with hundreds of others on the floor of the arena – painfully impaled upon on this damnable cornu and listening to the roar and insatiable blood-lust of the crowd. I’m telling you this because I need to get my story out before the inevitable end. I know death will come all too soon. So bear with me and I will soon be back to tell you more in as great a detail – leaving nothing out – as I can.

A DAY IN THE ARENA​
Part II. Arrested in the Dark of Night​
I am awakened in the middle of the night by loud voices outside our villa. I hear our servant girl get up and head for the entrance. Pulling on a cloak, I run – along with my mother – to the atrium area to see what is happening. In strides an officer of the emperor’s Praetorian Guard, followed by four soldiers. Our servant girl follows in their wake, protesting loudly.

I look around. My father is curiously absent, so I step forward and demand the meaning of the intrusion. The answer is startling. “An attempt has been made on Caesar’s life. Everyone in this household is under arrest. You will come with me immediately.” In seconds, the three of us are bundled out the door and into the street.

An hour later I am being shoved down the stairs into the cellar of a prison block. The air is stiflingly and damp; the place smells of urine and excrement. I am thrust through a door into a dimly lit space, the only light coming from the burning pitch of a torch mounted high on one wall.

The floor of the cell is covered with moldy old straw. The walls are equipped with rusting Iron shackles and chains, fastened high on the stone surfaces. I notice in the shadowy dim light that other prisoners already shackled to the walls. Before I can identify any of them, I am propelled by a shove in the small of my back toward the rear of the cell.

There my cloak is taken from me. I am left shivering in my thin night shift, as my guard stuffs my cloak into his belt while eyeing me curiously. The shift is made of thin fabric and I feel dangerously exposed. After a moment, he holds out his hand for my shift. I am scared – not sure whether I should refuse and make a scene or just comply.

While I try to make up my mind, he says, “I’m not going to do anything to you. My orders are to chain you to the wall so that you can think long and hard about your plight before the interrogations begin at first light. That’s when the rough stuff will begin. So, be a nice girl and just strip off the rest of your clothes and get your cute little ass over against that wall!”

I shrug, thinking thank God for disciplined soldiers, turn away from him, reach down and pull my night shift off over my head. His eyes follow the flexing and rippling of muscles in my back, and catch the side-swells of my bared breasts as they jiggle and sway.

I cover my breasts as best I can with my arms and turn to face him, dressed only in a loin cloth tied at my hips. He abruptly takes me by one wrist and clamps it in one of the shackles chained to the wall above my head, and quickly does the same with my other wrist. Then, with a grunt he turns away and marches out of the cell, slamming the door behind him.

I’m left standing, nearly naked, arms over head, with my bare back against the cold clammy surface of the stone wall.

As my eyes adjust to the dim light, I begin to take stock of my surroundings. There are eight or nine other people in the cell, all chained as I am to the walls. They have been stripped of most of their clothing. I can hear them breathing. Some of them are whispering to one another, otherwise the cell is eerily quiet. I look for my mother and our servant. We were separated earlier. I think we might now be reunited here in the cell, but there is no sign of them.

The one person I do recognize is standing right alongside me. It’s the girl I mentioned earlier – the one called Siss. She is shackled arms over head, back against the wall, in the same fashion as I am. She has also been stripped of all of her clothes except for a small white loin cloth. Her full rounded white breasts reflect the flickering light and cast shadows on the nearby wall. She is shivering uncontrollably.

I stare at her for a while. I’ve never seen her without her clothes, and despite the circumstances, I’m struck by her beauty. I nod toward her in recognition; she returns the nod. We both seem to feel some comfort in finding someone in this awful place that we know, and instinctively edge as close to each other as our bonds allow.

Unable to think of anything else to say, I whisper to her, “It’s so cold in here. I’m freezing.” “Yes”, she responds, “Any idea why they took our clothes?”

I ponder that question for a moment, “I think it’s to intimidate us, to make us feel vulnerable; the same reason they always come to arrest people in the middle of the night. They want us to stand here all night, naked and helpless, with are backs to this freezing wall. They want us to be ready to confess everything when they interrogate us in the morning. They’re hoping we’ll want to get our clothes back and bring this nightmare to an end.”

Siss cocks her head, and declares, “Well if that’s what they are trying to do, they are succeeding.” I’m reminded of her wit. I’ve heard her make those kinds of sardonic remarks before.

We pass the night mostly in silence, alone with are thoughts. My arms ache and the cold from the wall penetrates my bare back. My nipples have hardened, the skin of my areolas have wrinkled tightly around my nipples as they so often do when I am feeling cold. We shift our feet and turn our bodies from time to time in a desperate effort to keep the circulation going.

After a while, I say, “Let’s stick together and try to help each other get through this, whatever comes, ok?” Siss agrees. Later, with almost perfect logic, Siss reasons, “Look, they just want to scare us. They want information. But we don’t really know anything, and they will soon see that, and then let us go, right?” Let’s hope so, I think. We both feel marginally better.

After what seems an eternity, the first rays of dawn filter in through the narrow grate near the top of the wall at the rear of the cell. The long night is over, and we must face the unknown. I need to pee, and with no other alternative, I add a fresh puddle to the stinking mass of soggy straw on the floor as my urine runs down my leg. Siss does the same, and for a moment we giggle like school girls.

Then the door swings open and in come what looks like a bunch of goons. These are not the professional soldiers who arrested us last night. These are a bunch of thugs, and we instinctively cower together against the wall.

They begin to release the prisoners around the room from their shackles, smack them around a bit with their ham-sized fists, and propel them one after another out the door. The cell is quickly emptied except for Siss and me.

They six of them turn on us with a menacing look on each of their faces. “Well what do we have here?” chortles one of them, “A nice little pair of blue-blood cunts who’ve got themselves in a peck of deep trouble”.

He steps in front of Siss, reaches out suddenly and roughly pulls her wet loin cloth down off her hips. It falls to the floor. She is totally nude. Reacting quickly, she tries to kick him between the legs. But he is too quick and strong for her.

He grabs her ankle and hands it to one of his accomplices. Another of the goons grabs her other ankle. She can no longer kick, so she spits in his face. Enraged he slaps her face. She spits at him again. He places his powerful arm across her throat, pinning her to the wall. With his big hairy hand he reaches down and begins to rubs her exposed pussy, thrusting his dirty probing fingers between her lips. Siss gasps and swears at him, but is unable to resist being probed.

I want to help her, but one of the other goons has pinned my shoulders to the wall. I’m held there while two of the others put their hands all over me. One squeezes and kneads my breasts, and pinches my nipples. Another removes my loin cloth, playfully cups my ass cheeks, and then begins to force his fingers up my cunt.

This goes on for a couple of minutes, and I fear for what will happen next – Oh my God, I think, we are both about to be raped by these animals. Two of them already have their leggings down around their ankles and are approaching us with stiffened, unbelievably huge members in hand.

Four of the goons take it upon themselves to prying our legs open to assault. They clutch our thighs and calves in their powerful hands. Our legs are lifted parallel to the floor and spread as wide as possible. We hang helplessly from our wrists, are buttocks pressed tightly against the wall. The pressure on our legs is enormous. I feel like I am being split in half.

Our two rapists advance on us, their eyes focused on the exposed, partly open, pouty pink lips of our vulvae. I shut my eyes and clamp down, determined to deny this brute entry. He grabs my breasts with his hands, crushing them piteously, while he thrusts forward with his powerful hips. But he is clumsy. His engorged penis misses its mark and slides harmlessly down through the crack between my flattened ass cheeks. Our pubic bones come together in a jarring crunch. He curses, backs off and comes back again. He hits his target, but quickly slides off, this time across my belly. He backs off again, and a more concentrated expression crosses his face.

I steel myself for the next advance. He comes forward penis in hand, and begins stroking my opening with the tip of his penis and making small in-and-out thrusts. He is gaining some entry. I’m becoming moist. I am not going to be able to keep him out. I listen to Siss’ curses and grunts. But our struggle is hopeless. We are about to be cruelly impaled against this cold stone wall on these two monsters’ enormously swollen pricks. We should just give in and get the whole sordid thing over with.

Our assailants renew their attacks, working their way into our pussies. My goon is partly in. I hear Siss gasp and curse. She is also losing the battle. I feel myself giving way … just one more powerful thrust and he will be deep inside me.

But it doesn’t happen! Suddenly the officer from the night before appears behind our attackers. He plants his boot in the backside of the nearest would-be-rapist, sending him sprawling. Startled, the others turn to face the officer, releasing Siss and me.

Our bodies sag. We hang nakedly from our wrists, breathing deeply, tears in our eyes, and fear in our faces. I begin to wretch. Siss is crying.

“Out, out” the officer orders, fury in his eyes, and our army of goons flee through the door. The officer looks down on our panting nude bodies, at the driblets of vaginal juices and cum smeared on our inner thighs and around our cunt lips. With a sniff, he orders one of his own men, who have now entered the cell, to unshackle are wrists, clean us up, return our loin clothes, and get us upstairs to the interrogation area where we belong.

We rub our chafed wrists, retrieve and re-tie are loin clothes around our hips, and trudge off under guard – thinking hopefully that we maybe have survived the worst, and that things might turn out ok after all.

Moments later our heightened spirits are dashed. As we reach the interrogation area, our ears are assaulted by hideous, blood-curdling screams. We enter a large room, and glance around, taking in our surroundings.
We look at each other, our eyes wide with shock. This is a torture chamber, and people are being tortured here. The chamber is divided into a number of smaller rooms, each equipped with the tools and engines of torture and mutilation.

Our interrogators obviously have no intention of just talking to us about what we might know!

We recoil; huddle together for comfort. Our hands are tied behind are backs with a light cord. We are pushed back against the wall – next to other apprehensively fidgeting prisoners – and ordered to wait quietly for our turn. The place is hot and noisy, full of activity. We hear more screams coming from some of the interrogation bays. A woman begs for mercy.

Our ordeal is going to get a lot worse.

A Day in the Arena​
Part III. Interrogation and Torture​
The Praetorian Guard maintains a large, well equipped, interrogation area. Today it is extraordinarily busy processing the hundreds of people rounded up during the night on suspicion of being involved in the failed attempt on the emperor’s life. The main interrogation area occupies an entire floor and consists of dozens of bays or rooms arranged along three sides of a large open space. Each is well-equipped with the standard instruments of torture – heavy wooden racks and wheels, fire pits, ropes and chains, and of course a complete assortment of whips, cudgels and hot irons. The wheels of Roman justice are swift, and especially in the case of treason, liberally lubricated with torture.

Siss and I had been arrested the night before, brought here and held all night in one of the cellars below. Now we sit, huddled together against a wall, wrists bound behind our backs, waiting our turn to be led to one of the interrogation rooms. We sit among other unfortunates, both men and women.

We are naked except for loin cloths. Sis presses close to me, our bodies touch. I feel the warmth of her flank against mine. She rests her head on my shoulder. We draw strength from each other, having made a pact in the cellars late last night that we would get through whatever may come together. Already, we had endured together the long cold night and earlier this morning we had endured together the trauma of sexual assault by a squad of brutish guards.

As the morning wears on, people around us are dragged off one by one to the interrogation rooms. No one has come for us yet, so we wait. We listen to the horrible screams, howls and shrieks coming from the rooms. We exchange worried glances but try to feel hopeful.

We are watched over by a single guard, whom we both recognize as one of the thugs engaged in attempting to rape us earlier this morning before an officer intervened he and the others packing.

“That’s the one who almost got himself inside me”, whispers Siss.
The revolting image of this powerful monster trying to ram his filthy dick into Siss’ sex while his pals held her legs apart sears across my brain.

“He keeps staring at my breasts”, adds Siss, “I’d like to scratch his eyes out!”
She impulsively sticks her tongue out at him. Not a good thing to do, I think. Siss is, by nature a bit of a fighter and judging by the menacing look on the man’s face we could be in deep trouble if he is allowed to get his hands on us in this place.

It’s our turn now. We are collected and marched over to one of the interrogation rooms, where we are met by the same officer we saw in the cellars.

“I’ve brought you both in here”, he tells us with a grim smile, “because I’ve noticed that you two are together and I’d like to make this as easy as possible for everyone.”

“You can start by returning our clothing”, retorts Siss.

“That’s not what I would call a cooperative attitude. We have ways of remedying that,” hisses the officer. He waves his hand and, much to my horror, in come the same team of goons we encountered in the cellar.
The officer barks out his orders, “String these two prisoners up from the rafters facing each other, and get a whip! Move lively now, we haven’t got all day.”

Siss and I are hauled to our feet, dragged to the center of the room and spun around to face each other. The cords binding our wrists behind our backs are released, and our wrists are now shackled above our heads to an iron bar that hangs down from the ceiling on a heavy rope.

The rope groans as we are winched slowly upward, our feet leaving the floor. Between our up-stretched arms our heads are turned slightly so that they touch cheek to cheek. I can hear Siss’ rasping breath in my ear, and am conscious of the press of her soft breasts against my own and the sensation of her bare hips and taught belly bumping against mine as we helplessly flail about with our feet.

I look past Siss’ ear to see our favorite guard standing behind her with a maliciously threatening look in his eye. He holds in his hand the biggest, most frightening-looking whip that I can imagine – it looks like a bunch of long leather lashes tipped with sharp metal points attached to a heavy handle.

“No, no, you dolt” screams the officer, “not the flagrum! We want to teach these bitches a lesson, knock a little insolence out of them – especially the mouthy blonde – not kill them. Go put that thing away and come back with a scrutum. The brute looks crestfallen. He turns and sullenly carries out the order, returning with a much lighter whip sporting a long braided strap.

The officer steps forward, grabs Siss by the hair and jerks her head back. “This first one is for mouthing off. From now on you will speak to me with respect. The next five lashes are to loosen your tongue.”

He releases her and nods to his whip man, who winds up and cracks the tip of his whip across Siss’ bare back. I feel the tip slicing through the air just before it cuts across her back beneath the shoulder blades. Siss lets out a yelp of pain, followed by a breathless curse in my ear. The rest of the lashes follow quickly. Siss reacts to each lash by arching her back and pressing her belly and hips against mine. On the third one she wraps her legs around my mine, holding the two of us tightly together until she has taken the last lash. She stoically endures the whipping with silence, no screams or yelps, just grunts.

We are spun around so that my back is to the whip. The officer twists my head back by the hair, glares into my frightened teary eyes, and growls, “Five lashes to loosen your tongue; we have questions and want answers.”

My whipping begins. I have no idea what to expect and my breath is taken away by the sharp burning sting of the first lash as it cuts across the center of my back. I cry out. The second one catches me higher and I cry out again. For the remainder I twist and turn in a vain effort to avoid the unerring pain of the lash. After my fifth, the whipping stops. My back is burning. I bury my face in Siss’ shoulder and grit my teeth.

“Here is what we want to know”, intones the officer who moves closer to shout directly into our ears. “Who are your fathers’ co-conspirators? Your fathers have already been arrested and convicted of treason, but we know there are others still out there? We want names. Who might have you observed meeting secretly with your fathers in your homes? I will continue to have you whipped until you start talking.”

He steps back and nods to his men. Two of them now brandish whips. The lashes resume, raining down on us now from both sides at once.
The whipping is methodical and slow-paced. We are given time between each stroke to think about and anticipate the next one. Sometimes we spend these short intervals thrashing about with our legs and jostling each other; sometimes we press against each other tightly.

We are of similar height and build, and our bodies lock together nearly perfectly -- nipple to nipple, soft full breasts bulging against one another, the taught sweaty skin of our tummies sticking together, our pubic mounds meeting.

Our heads are cheek to cheek; I hear Siss’ short rapid breaths, feel the warmth of her warm tears. I begin to take these moments to whisper words of encouragement in her ear. I feel a moistness rising within me; it is like we are in some kind of desperate embrace that has become oddly sensual for both of us. The moment is fleeting, the next lashes will come and our bodies will part, often with a loud sucking noise as the air pockets between the contours of our clammy flesh are released.

The whipping comes in braces of three or four strokes, followed by pauses in which our heads are jerked backward; demands to talk are shouted in our ears.

In gasping, broken voices – we insist again and again that we know nothing. Dissatisfied with our protestations, our tormenters slam are heads back together and the torment resumes.

The lashes keep coming. I lose count – 20, 30, maybe more. Siss seems to be getting it worse than I because her back is to the brute who has it in for her. He gets in an extra lash or two for her whenever he can.

After a while, they stop to strip away our loin cloths to better target the soft flesh of our asses and upper thighs.

They alternate between two whipping techniques. Sometimes the lashes come as swift slashing strokes in which the snapping tips of the strap stings and sears our skin. The other technique is to toss the whip out gently, allowing the rough surface of the braided strap to wrap itself around our tightly pressed bodies and then quickly withdrawing it so that it will cut abrasively across our flesh. This one is frequently targeted at our upper torsos, especially with the intent of punishing the bulging sides of our pressed together breasts.

The single worst lash we receive, though – perpetrated of course by Siss’ goon – is a wrapping stroke aimed between our legs, which lays the braided strap tightly across our vulvae and over my left ass cheek and hip. I see the vicious look in his face as he pulls the burning whip back in a powerful ripping motion. We both scream at the fiery sensation of the braid slicing deeply between the folds of our tender lips.

We are both in tears; aflame with pain. We want nothing more than to have it stop, and suddenly – mercifully – it does. We hang there panting and dazed, taking in the sudden unaccustomed stillness of the room.

The officer walks slowly around us, thoughtfully surveying the damage to our poor battered and bruised bodies. We follow him with our eyes, fearful of what comes next.

He tells us with remarkable calm that he believes our protestations to be true; that he actually doubted from the beginning that we really knew anything, but had to put us to the test to be sure.

But he goes on to tell us that what he also knows is that he has in his custody the beloved daughters of the two masterminds behind the plot, and neither of these men are talking.

“You two” he proclaims, “are my ticket to wringing names and confessions out of your fathers – after all, what father could possibly stand by and watch his little girl tortured if he could do something about it.”

He pauses to let that sink in, turns and briskly orders his underlings to get us down, give us something to drink, and throw us into the holding cell at the back of the room, where they are to leave us alone for a while to recover. They are further ordered to have us stretched out side-by-side on to the room’s torture rack by the time he returns early this evening with the “guests of honor”.

With that he turns and heads for the door, leaving us alone with our team of goons. Before exiting, though, he suddenly stops, turns to his men and holds up two fingers, saying cryptically “only two of you, no more – do you understand? – I want them fresh and in one piece for tonight’s performance”.

We are lowered and unshackled. I fall to my knees. Siss sinks completely to the floor, pulling up her knees in a fetal-like position and turning her back to me. I gasp at the sight of the many angry red lines and welts that crisscross her back and buttocks, at the little flecks of blood where some of the lines cross.

Siss is shivering and shaking uncontrollably and sobbing pitifully. I want to go to her, and comfort her. But before I can do so, three of the goons step between us. With horror, I see the biggest one, Siss’ tormenter, dropping his leggings.

“Siss, no, watch out! He’s coming!” I scream, as two other goons grab me, pinning my arms behind my back. Someone takes a fist full of my hair, turning my head toward Siss so as to force me to watch what will happen next.

It’s terrible. The beast is down on one knee behind Siss. Taking her hips in his big hands, he pulls her up onto her knees. One of the other goons holds her wrists to the ground so as to present her body to her attacker in a doggy-style position, while another uses both hands to spread her ass cheeks.

My stomach churns with revulsion as I realize what is about to happen. Her attacker begins by poking at the puckered rim of her delicate opening with his finger; then he pushes it in and proceeds to probe around. Siss reacts by bucking her body and screaming hysterically.

Strong hands hold her in place, resistance is futile. Her attacker now, with a malicious grin on his face and engorged member in hand, begins to ram himself through the small orifice, slowly at first but then with ever more violent thrusts. I watch as the flesh on her rounded hips and thighs shimmers and shakes under the violent pounding, and as her dangling breasts swing and sway back and forth beneath her bent over torso. With a particularly powerful thrust his whole body pushes forward causing her to collapse on the floor, his full weight crushing her against the pavement. He continues to hump her until he finishes and withdraws leaving a stream of cum smeared across her buttocks and lower back.

Within seconds, I am subjected to the same degrading act. I’m thrown across Siss’ back and entered from the rear. As I am pounded with powerful thrusts my chest and ribs move rhythmically back and forth across Siss’ prone backside.

Within minutes the ordeal is over. He withdraws and gives me a resounding self- satisfied smack across my buttocks. We are dragged to our feet and manhandled into the cell at the back of the room, where we are left alone together, battered and bruised, shocked and humiliated, to await our fate.

A DAY IN THE ARENA​
Part IV. Alone in the Cell​
Having had their way with us, our tormenters dump Siss and me into the cell, slamming the door and laughing among themselves as they leave. We lie there alone, our naked bodies battered and bruised, on the cold damp straw-strewn floor. Our skin still burns from the sting of the whip, our minds spin with thoughts of all the pain and humiliation we had endured since we were brought here in the dead of night less than a day ago, although it now seems like an eternity has passed.

I sit up and look down at Siss. She has endured so much and is so obviously near the breaking point. Her breathing is short and fast, and every few seconds her body shudders uncontrollably. I wasn't much better but she looks so lost and helpless. I need to comfort her.

I take her hands in mine, look into her tear filled eyes and say, "We will be together, no matter what they do to us, I will be with you”. She sits up slowly, looks into my eyes, leans forward and kisses me.
Not a thankful kiss, but a passionate thirsty kiss. Its effect on me is explosive; I can feel it at the base of my spine.

We are lost but for now we are free.

Together we slowly fall back on the hay covered floor, locked in desperate embrace.

Siss is overwhelmed with passion. She is wet, so very wet. Her hips gyrate up and down my thigh at a frantic pace. I slip my hand between her legs and bury my fingers as deeply as they can go between her swollen lips. She arches her back and grabs hold of my breasts as if she wants to tear them from my chest.

Between her legs, I move my hand from side to side in an ever increasing rhythm, all the while her grip increasing on my already bruised breasts.
Suddenly, she throws her head back as far as it can go. Her body begins to shake violently.

Her juices stream over my thigh like a river. I see her gritting her teeth so as to not let out a scream, and then she lets go of me. She falls to the floor beside me, moaning and trying to catch her breath, the imprints of her hands still very visible on my breasts.

For a while neither of us moves.

Then ever so slowly Siss reaches her hand over and gently touches my right breast. Being ever so careful not to touch it, she circles my nipple lightly with her fingertips. I feel the skin tighten around my right nipple, as goose bumps spread across my body.

Siss rolls on her side and begins kissing me all around my nipple, planting her gentle kisses like little butterfly wings dancing ever so lightly upon it.

I close my eyes and moan in simple joy. This girl who had for so long been the object of my mental lust is now sending me to a place where I had been before only in my dreams.

Her hand slowly moves up my inner thigh as she places her lips around my nipple and sucks with a supple tugging motion. I hear myself say, “Oh, Siss” through the fog of my building passions. I feel myself dripping with anticipation, as her fingers slip past my wanting sex and across my belly, touching my secret place, making me flinch with an unexpected surge of excitement.

Suddenly, she throws her leg over me and begins to massage my breasts. Her hands follow the contours of my chest and then run up both of my arms. She renews her assault on my nipples. Her teeth nibble and tug, teasing my throbbing nipples. Her hands caress me everywhere.

Then she goes down on me, pulls my legs above her shoulders, and begins to kiss and lick my inner thighs, right and left, left and right, lower and lower until her warm darting tongue meets my burning ember. I feel as though my legs are spread across the sky. Lightning strikes everywhere as the rain fills the fields and run into the streams.

I must have passed out. I awake to find Siss, with head on my chest, in a deep sleep. I hold her close and wish we had met before all of this had happened.

We will hold each other in this wretched cell until they come for us and together face what lies ahead.

we will see:p

A Day in the Arena​
Part V. On the Rack​
It’s late in the afternoon, the shaft of sunlight that comes through the only window above us has moved to the far corner of the cell. Since waking a while ago, I have been lost in my own thoughts, replaying over and over in my brain the passion that just passed between Siss and me. I hold her protectively in my arms as she sleeps curled up against me, head resting on my chest. I have come to love her.

Siss stirs, turns on to her back. She is still asleep, breathing evenly at last. I stroke her blonde hair, brushing a few strands away from her face. She looks so peaceful, serene.

I gently reach out to touch her right breast, lightly tracing with my finger tip, barely touching, her smooth soft skin. I lightly touch the crinkly tip of her nipple; she stirs and I stop. Her breasts are perfect – full and round, with sweet pink areolas around the nipples. I resume my exploration, tracing my finger down her sternum and lightly over her ribs to the flat, downy surface of her tummy, around her deeply indented naval, and then down to the soft fleshy mound between her thighs and over the enticing cleft between her lips.

My juices are flowing; she is stirring; stretching; I want to throw my leg over her thigh and rub myself up and down on it like she did on mine just a couple hours earlier, to relive the ecstasy, but it is not to be.

I hadn’t heard them approach, but our gang of goons burst suddenly through the door, yelling at us to get up. We are dragged to our feet and pushed together. They have brought with them several buckets of water to clean us up.

We cling to each other as the icy content of the first bucket is dumped over our heads, followed by two more thrown at us from either side. We shiver as the icy water runs down over our bodies to the floor.

We are told to straighten our hair. I’m handed a comb. Obediently I set to combing out some of Siss’ blonde snarls. I watch as my combing sends a stream of water down her spine to the small of her back at her narrow little waist before cascading in dozens of tiny rivulets across the soft flesh of her buttocks. I note that the red lines left on her skin by the whipping look a little less angry than they did before. I hand the comb to her; she turns and fusses with my long brown tresses.

Meanwhile our handlers are busy outside the cell preparing for our torture. We focus on combing each other’s hair; afraid to look up to see what they are doing.

Then they come for us. We leave our cell, and gasp in horror. They have specially prepared the wooden torture rack for us; set it up to stretch two victims side by side. The whole machine is tilted at an angle so that onlookers standing at its foot will have a clear view of the proceedings. On one side a fire pit has been stoked up. Several irons are heating in the fire basket, their tips already glowing dull orange. On the other side is a low bench, on which there is an array of torture implements: whips, cudgels, pinchers, rippers, etc.

Our handlers shove us forward toward the rack. They seem to be in a hurry to get us up on to it. They obviously expect the officer to return very soon. They lift us up and throw us on the wooden frame like a couple of bags of sand. Our arms are fastened securely above our heads in the nooses of rough rope attached to the chains that lead to a heavy roller.

Siss is screaming, her legs flailing about, her body twisting about. I am shaking in fear as the goons hold us down and secure our feet at the ankles, roughly two feet apart so that our are thighs are slightly spread. The smell of stale burnt flesh and blood from the rack is sickening.

The goons rush about preparing for the fun. We both lift our heads and look over our outstretched arms into each other’s eyes. It is clear Siss sees the fear I am feeling and is truly terrified.

I try to reassure her. I tell her we are together and I will be by her side, but under the circumstances my words are less than comforting. “What are they going to do to us?” Siss asks. I just say, “Try not to think about it, Siss! I’m here for you. You have to know, you will always be in my heart. Think of last night and all the wonders of our love, this will be over and we will be together as soon as our fathers tell them let us go because we have nothing to do with all of this. I’m sure our fathers will find a way to make this right.”

I hear footsteps approaching. Suddenly the room is full of men. I raise my head; I see the officer and uniformed guards. The guards are dragging between them two very weary looking men; they have been beaten, they are bruised and bloody. I immediately recognize my father and Siss' father.

The officer and the guards bring them to the foot of the rack; force them to look down at us. "These are your daughters, your own flesh and blood. They are innocent of your crimes," intones the officer, “but unless you relent, you will watch them writhe in pain, cry out for mercy as they are hideously tortured. I can promise you we can make them die horrible, unspeakable deaths on this rack. Talk now, or I will order there torture to begin!"

Siss and I both raise our heads and look imploringly into the sunken, weary eyes of our fathers. We want them to save us, please save us! We can see the surprise in their eyes – the confusion and mixed emotions, the deep hurt that seeing the two of us stretched out naked on the wooden frame before them is causing them. But we can also see that – despite the great internal conflicts they must be struggling with – they will remain loyal to their comrades; they will choose to sacrifice us – their own daughters – rather than give up names.

Our fate seems sealed. “Oh, God no!” screams Siss as the rollers on the rack began to move and the chains to which our wrists are bound begin to rattle.

“Oh! Daddy, please don’t let them do this to us,” Siss begs, shaking and squirming with sheer panic. Reality sinks in. She turns her head back toward mine. “I’m with you … I’m with you … Barbaria, I’m with you” she says with a hysterical sob.

The rack is set noisily in motion. Our bodies are being stretched. First our arms are pulled tight over our head; I feel my inner arms pressing against the cheeks of my face, the rope nooses around my wrists cut deeply and painfully into my flesh. My legs, which had been bent, are drawn straight. I can feel my backside sliding upward along the rough wooden surface of the frame.

We are stretched until our bodies are taut; and then ever so slowly – the ratcheting device at the roller above our heads clicking loudly each time – our joints and muscles are stretched to the limit. Intense stabs of pain shoot up and down my body. I grit my teeth, grunt, then open my mouth and scream.

My voice reverberates off the stone ceiling of the chamber. I look over at Siss. She looks at me.“I love you! They can tear off my arms and legs but I will still love you! They will never take that away” Siss says just as her eyes roll back in her head. She lets out a terrifyingly horrible scream as the rack sounds another click.

I realize through the fog of pain in my head that the rattle, clanking and rumbling of the machine has come to a halt. Our handlers are switching to other forms of torment.

One of the goons appears through my tear-clouded vision; he has a wicked looking pair of pliers in one hand. He reaches over me and squeezes the claws of the pliers together around the tender erect nipple of my left breast – pain shoots through me like a thunderbolt. I bellow like a wounded animal.

Then it gets worse. He produces a long thin needle, stretches my breast away from my body with his pliers, and then slowly and excruciatingly drives the sharp point the needle into the sensitive tip of my nipple, and down into the soft supple flesh of my breast, before withdrawing the needle quickly. I nearly pass out.

Gasping, I raise my head to examine the damage to my aching breast. My nipple and areola are smeared with blood; a trickle of blood runs down the side of my breast and across my ribs.

Siss is screaming hysterically at the top of her lungs. I look over to see her favorite goon drawing the tip of a red hot poker across the swells of her mounded breasts just below the nipples. I can hear the hiss of the glowing tip searing the surface of her fair skin.

My own goon is now wielding a red tipped poker over my body. He seems to enjoy playing with me, bringing the tip close to my skin so that I can feel the intense heat and so that he can see my wide-eyed terror, and then without touching me moving the tip to another location. Finally, he does it. I scream and writhe in agony as he draws the searing tip across my flat belly and over my right hip.

Siss and I are both seared with the poker again and again. I don’t know how long we can stand this. I look to my right, Siss has passed out. Buckets of ice cold water are thrown over both of us to keep us awake and aware of what is happening to us.

But before the goons can resume our torture, the officer calls for a pause. The guards prod their prisoners. The two men are asked whether they want to reconsider. They slowly shake their heads.

“Proceed”, commands the officer. The rack begins moving again. I didn’t think my body could possibly be stretched any more than it already was, but I was wrong. My arms and legs ache, my shoulder joint feels like it is about to separate. The pain is so, so intense! Mercifully the machine is stopped before my arms are literally pulled off.

The goons reappear. They are again brandishing red hot pokers, but this time the pokers have a large blunt tip, rather than a narrow sharp point. I realize something new is up. My head is yanked up by the hair and a block of wood is placed beneath it so that I am forced to look down the length of my racked naked body. I see the officer and his men, and their two captives staring back at me. I turn my head. The same has been done to Siss.

Then, with absolute horror I realize what is going to happen next. The glowing hot pokers are placed between our legs. I can fell the intense heat on my inner thighs as the irons are slowly moved up toward my waiting sex. I turn to face Siss; my fingers reach for hers.

“I’m holding your hand, Siss … Siss, please hold my hand!” I say, as my heart pounds faster and harder than I have ever felt.

“I’m holding it, Barbaria … I’m holding it, please don’t let go” Siss says, wincing and sobbing as the white hot metal comes ever closer.

The deliberately slow, inexorable advance of the glowing tip toward my defenseless womanhood continues. I can feel the searing heat against my outer lips as the white hot blunt tip approaches its intended target. I instinctively tighten my stomach muscles and clamp down to keep the blistering tip from penetrating me when it arrives.

I begin to howl in terror; Sis joins my anguished wailing. The skin on my innermost thighs begins to blister; I can smell the singeing of my flesh.

But suddenly the room is filled with the loud authoritative shout of a man accustomed to command. It is my father. He is ordering them to stop. The officer nods to our handlers. Clearly disappointed, they withdraw the irons from between our thighs. “Yes, I knew it was just a matter of time, wasn’t it,” says the officer, who is quite clearly pleased. He orders his men to take their captives to another room. He turns toward us, gives our gasping, panting naked bodies a good long look, then turns on his heel and leaves the chamber.

The machine jerks as the tension in our bonds is released. We lie there together as our handlers go about the business of clearing away the paraphernalia of torture. Our hands are released. Siss and I lay there, exhausted. Our arms and legs shake with spasms. I can see her trying to reach for my hand but her arm just shutters and drops to her side.

“I didn’t let go” she says, almost smiling.Never have I felt so much love for another. She is my everything, and we are free. I want only to forget what has happened to us and to walk with her proudly for all to see.Our father’s fates are sealed but our life together has only started. It will be like a dream that never ends.

They come to take us off the rack. We are too weak to move. We are picked up and carried – surprisingly gently – out the door. As we are carried along, presumably to be given our clothes and released, our handlers are engaged in idle conversation, then they turn to the latest news.

What I hear sends shivers up my spine. The emperor has just issued a proclamation. Tomorrow will be a public holiday to celebrate his triumph over the cabal of treasonous generals and senators. A public spectacle is planned. The conspirators, along with their entire families, will be publicly tortured and crucified in an elaborately choreographed day-long event on the floor of the arena!

A Day in the Arena​
Part VI. Naked in the Streets​
Siss and I are carried – exhausted and hurting – from the torture chamber out into the courtyard. It is evening now and although it remains light late into the evening hours on a Roman summer evening, the day is cooling off. The courtyard is full of people, men and women … some of them newly rounded up, others – like us – brought here direct from the torture chambers. We are unceremoniously dumped and left on the hard-packed parade ground by the two goons who carried us out. We huddle together for comfort and to ward off the gathering evening chill.

“They are not going to let us go, are they, Barbaria?” Siss asks, shivering in the cool night air; sweat from the heat and torment of the torture chamber still covering her fair skin. I hesitate, I want to give her hope, but can only tell her all that is left, the truth, “Siss, we are among the dead, our lives have ended in the eyes of our captors.”

Soldiers are moving through the crowd. A group of them stop in front of us. “Get up you two” one of them barks at us. “We’re moving people out of here, transporting them to the holding cells beneath the arena floor. Line up with those other women over there.” Siss and I exchange apprehensive looks.

Slowly and stiffly we get to our feet. We walk over to join the other women, some of them fully clothed, others naked like us.

An officer barks an order, “These 10 wenches will make up a coffle. Chain them together and move them out of here.”

We are pushed into a column with the other women; Siss standing in front of me. Leather collars are fastened around our necks. Chains are strung from one collar to the next.

The soldiers yell at us and we all begin moving, single-file, awkwardly at first, as we get accustomed to moving as a group. We pass through the courtyard gates and out into the streets of Rome, teeming with humanity of all shapes and descriptions.

We attract much attention as our coffle winds its way through the crowds – catcalls, lewd remarks. Our nakedness is being ogled at every step. I keep my head down; I focus on the swaying, undulating movements of Siss’ backside to avoid looking up at the raucous, jeering crowd. A soldier slaps me across the ass with the flat leather strap he carries. I jump and skip ahead awkwardly, my breasts swaying from side to side. The crowd cheers!

We stop. The whole coffle is lined up against a wall. The soldiers are grinning; taking money from some of the gathering throng of onlookers in the crowded street. Clothing is ripped from those in the coffle who still have some.

We are turned and made to face the wall; ordered to place our hands flat against its surface. I clasp Siss’ wrist with my right hand and squeeze reassuringly. They kick at our ankles, forcing us to spread our legs. We assume a spread-eagled position, our rumps sticking out.

I realize what is going on. The bastards are selling the opportunity to whip us. “Come on you, and you. Step forward. Here’s a chance to lay a strap across the beautiful bare asses of ten of these traitorous wenches. Watch them squeal and squirm. Come on, don’t be shy. Only two sestertii buys you a chance!”

Our tormenters are lining, up grinning, a malevolent look in their eyes. They stride past us one by one, cruelly slapping the flat strap against our defenseless bottoms. I can hear the smack of leather against bare flesh, and the yelps and cries of the women down the line. Siss suddenly jumps and cries out next to me; then I feel the sting of the strap across my ass cheeks. The process is repeated over and over as each new assailant makes his way down the line.

I take a particularly vicious hit between the legs. I let go of Siss’ wrist and the wall, grab my flaming, hurting crotch with both hands. Hopping up and down, I turn toward my tormenter, my breasts pushed together and bouncing between my arms. He laughs at my antics, swings again and slaps me across my breasts, catching my nipples, crushing them, and then dragging the strap painfully across them. A soldier orders me back to facing the wall.

Eventually – mercifully – the strapping ends. We move on to our destination. Looming over us is the tall rounded façade of the Flavius Amphitheatre, the city’s enormous arena. I have seen it so many times, but in the gathering twilight, it looks cold, threatening, and ominous. We trudge on wearily in its shadow, rounding the building to where it stands in darkest shadow.

Other coffles are already here, more are arriving with each passing minute. Our collars are removed. Soldiers are separating the women from the men; the men disappear through an arena entrance. The women are lined up naked against the outer wall. Siss and I are hustled along with others into place in a line that stretches out of sight around the curve of the wall. I hold Siss in my arms, fearful of what will happen next.

Many more soldiers are arriving; they have been drinking, their voices loud and boisterous. Some of them begin moving down the line, ogling and pawing at the frightened naked prisoners. Every now and then, they pull some poor thing out of line, torment her with their unwanted attention, drag her off and throw her to the pavement. Then they are on top of her. Distressed screams and anguished cries fill the twilight air.

I pull Siss closer to me. I hiss in her ear, “This is going to get ugly. Keep your head down, don’t make eye contact. They will be looking for the younger prettier ones; we are in trouble if they notice us!” Siss is shaking uncontrollably in my arms. She has been through so much already, I don’t know if she can take any more. I am her strength. I want to protect her, but am helpless to do much.

The soldiers move along the line in small groups, more soldiers are arriving. So many victims have already been dragged off. The pavement in front of us is littered with shadowy, violent couplings – eerily lit by the flickering light of flaming torches mounted on the wall behind us.

We are approached by two very drunken soldiers. We cower; our heads down. The larger one grabs me by the chin, lifts my head looks into my fearful eyes. I am sickened by his fowl breath, and by the gleam in his eyes.

He pushes Siss away and pulls me out of line by my hair; drags me several paces, spins me around and forces me to my knees. I know what is coming next, still gripping my hair he forces me to face his huge engorged rod. I’m revolted by the sight of it and the putrid stench that assaults my nose. He pushes it in my face, forces it into my mouth. I want to bite it, hurt him, but know that would be foolish. I submit.

Then he withdraws his tool, and throws me down on my back. My head hits the pavement. I’m stunned. Grabbing me by my ankles he spreads and pushes my legs back, locking them over his shoulders. I’m open and defenseless against his probing rod, which he pushes into me despite my best efforts to keep him out. I try to relax, let go, there is no point in resisting. I close my eyes and try to think of Siss.

He is done quickly. The thrusting and pounding abruptly ceases. I feel warm cum dribbling out as he withdraws. He gets up quickly and strides off, leaving me lying there, curled up in a ball on the hard cold pavement. I look up to see what has happened to Siss. Her place in the coffle line is empty. I sit up with a start. They have taken her too. I frantically look around among the nearby groping, grappling bodies; listening to the screams, the wailing and the cursing all about me for Siss’ voice.

Then I spot her – not far from me – pinned on her back with a soldier on top of her. I get up and begin to crawl toward her. I can see that he is raping her. I can see his white bare bottom humping up and down on her, and can hear his loud rhythmic grunting. Siss’ head is turned toward me; her fist in her mouth and her eyes wide with fear and revulsion.

I feel a surge of rage welling up inside of me. I crawl toward them, my hand searching for a loose paving stone, anything with which I can attack this brute and save Siss. But I’m too late; he stiffens lets out a roar, and collapses on top of Siss, crushing her under his weight. Before I can get there, he is up and gone.

I grab a soldier’s cloak which has been cast aside, and rush over to Siss, pulling her sobbing, retching body to me. I pull the cloak over the two of us, wrap my arms around her, and try to soothe her, telling her repeatedly to lie perfectly still and try to be quiet. I stroke her hair; wipe the tears from her eyes. “Hold on to me Siss, hold me tight, hold me and don’t let go, we are still together … they haven’t, they can’t take that away from us.” I say, as the fear of seeing the sun rise tomorrow consumes my soul.

We lay there under the cloak for the next two hours, shivering and shaking, clinging to each other, as we listened to the sounds of mass rapine going on all around us in the cold Roman night. We have lived together through a day of absolute hell, and the bond between us has grown in ways that cannot easily be described. As I hold Siss against me I feel such a deep sense of protective compassion for her – she has been through so much, and is so near the edge – but also I also feel the intoxicating excitement of newfound love – images of our tender moments together mixing in my brain with the dark and terrifying images of our long day of brutal torture and rape.

The place has gone quiet. Most of the soldiers have left. Those that remain are gathering up the victims and herding them through the open entrance to the arena. We cast off the cloak that hid us, get up and follow. We pass down a corridor that leads to a subterranean world beneath the arena, to be shoved into a holding cell. We will spend the night in that dank holding cell, clinging to each other, and thinking about the inevitable horror of death on the cross that we must face tomorrow on the arena floor above.

I pull Siss closer to me. I hiss in her ear, “This is going to get ugly. Keep your head down, don’t make eye contact. They will be looking for the younger prettier ones"

Like this would comfort our beautiful Siss...

tree

I pull Siss closer to me. I hiss in her ear, “This is going to get ugly. Keep your head down, don’t make eye contact. They will be looking for the younger prettier ones"

Like this would comfort our beautiful Siss...

tree

IMG_1066.PNG
One could take that more than one way!! Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom