A Delicate Question

Go to CruxDreams.com

shevak2006

Governor
Cruxpain72's recent post contained the question 'Cunt or anus?" put to a crucified woman about the placement of a sedile.

Ooops, a late edit! A cornu, actually -- a sedile is a "seat" whereas a cornu is a "horn" -- right?

It inspired this little ditty. Thank you cruxpain! A great question in a great story!

A Delicate Question

Cunt or anus?
Miss, I said “cunt or anus?”
Please, direct your attention to me, dear
You’ve not had a choice at all today
So, what is your pleasure here?
We can put the cornu up your ass
Or up your cunt, if you prefer!

Now, the anus has very strong muscles
For a cornu to support you quite a spell
All through your day-long struggles
And hardly shows from the front as well!
But the cunt has its advantages
Because it’s to the front
You’ll avoid the ass-tearing damages
From the cornu up your bum
Because the gentle curve of the cornu
Presses against your entire perineum
From insertion up your cunny
To between the ass cheeks of your fanny!

Now for my second question:
During our beverage service today
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
(Sorry, no decaf.)

So, all you crux ladies reading this
Answer this question I put to you here
Would you prefer the cornu up your cunt
Or, rather, well-inserted up your rear?

Last edited:
Cruxpain72's recent post contained the question 'Cunt or anus?" put to a crucified woman about the placement of a sedile.

It inspired this little ditty. Thank you cruxpain! A great question in a great story!

A Delicate Question

Cunt or anus?
Miss, I said “cunt or anus?”
Please, direct your attention to me, dear
You’ve not had a choice at all today
So, what is your pleasure here?
We can put the sedile up your ass
Or up your cunt, if you prefer!

Now, the anus has very strong muscles
For a sedile to support you quite a spell
All through your day-long struggles
And hardly shows from the front as well!
But the cunt has its advantages
Because it’s to the front
You’ll avoid the ass-tearing damages
From the sedile up your bum
Because the gentle curve of the sedile
Presses against your entire perineum
From insertion up your cunny
To between the ass cheeks of your fanny!

Now for my second question:
During our beverage service today
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
(Sorry, no decaf.)

So, all you crux ladies reading this
Answer this question I put to you here
Would you prefer the sedile up your cunt
Or, rather, well-inserted up your rear?

Hmmmm ...... can I have some time to think about this?

lol what a great poem first of all! Funny and brutal!:eek:. Secondly though if this was a choice in a real execution this would be so horrible! I think honestly in the moment I would ask for it in my cunt. Reason being I would think I have more "give" there so possible less painful. Especially if the cornu was specially made for this type of work. If you were smart though you would ask for it in the rear hoping you might tear and bleed to death, therefore avoiding more suffering. Great question though! Very thought provoking.

lol what a great poem first of all! Funny and brutal!:eek:. Secondly though if this was a choice in a real execution this would be so horrible! I think honestly in the moment I would ask for it in my cunt. Reason being I would think I have more "give" there so possible less painful. Especially if the cornu was specially made for this type of work. If you were smart though you would ask for it in the rear hoping you might tear and bleed to death, therefore avoiding more suffering. Great question though! Very thought provoking.

Seems cxslave did all the thinking before I could even set my mind to it. It is a great poem Shevak. I think in my case, it would have to be my cunt. At least there might be some pleasure in that. The other would just hurt too much. So yeah, pretty much in agreement with cx on this.

Seems cxslave did all the thinking before I could even set my mind to it. It is a great poem Shevak. I think in my case, it would have to be my cunt. At least there might be some pleasure in that. The other would just hurt too much. So yeah, pretty much in agreement with cx on this.
Lol I really did think about it for awhile! Sorry to steal your answer!:( You are right at least as we "dance" we might be able to get off. :devil:

Request denied!!! Tree has dug out his chainsaw to shape up the 'Bull' the organ and 'Bull' the rights to how his image is used. I hope there are no splinters...

E

Lol I really did think about it for awhile! Sorry to steal your answer!:( You are right at least as we "dance" we might be able to get off. :devil:

Get it off....teehee....:rolleyes:.... never know;)
Request denied!!! Tree has dug out his chainsaw to shape up the 'Bull' the organ and 'Bull' the rights to how his image is used. I hope there are no splinters...

E

hey, didnt THT enterprises patent some kind of double cornu? Seem to remember that.

Oh I'm sure there wouldn't be Tree....:devil:. Love the way your always looking out for our safety...

Yep, he is a pro....if you ask him he will show you his membership card in whatever that silly organization is that he invented....in fact, he will show you even if you don't ask.

Back
Top Bottom