A Delicate Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seems I've hit on the sensitive spot :p :devil:

Do you think ? :D

I've been thinking how the boys could be given some choice -
I suppose a strong, slender, sharp-pointed wire attached to the front of the sedile
could be inserted like a catheter - pretty painful I imagine,
and it would make any erection exceedingly so!

Obviously anything like that is going to be unpleasant. But it can't really be anything like a cornu. Would it be possible to rig so that it slid in and out in the same way? So that the victim was complicit in their own torture?
Maybe, but it sounds a bit complicated to me. Such a thing would be something else entirely.

I am a woman, I want to have the cornu in my cunt

I can't argue with that!

Do you think ? :D

Obviously anything like that is going to be unpleasant. But it can't really be anything like a cornu. Would it be possible to rig so that it slid in and out in the same way? So that the victim was complicit in their own torture?
Maybe, but it sounds a bit complicated to me. Such a thing would be something else entirely.

I can't argue with that!
I believe a similar device is available at Nailus Martyrs and was used in previous thread. The difference was as she the massive bulb within her would pull the shaft up but when she sank it would remain longer penetrating her more deeply.

I imagine the ratchet mechanism could be set to 'free-wheel'. I check with the manufacturer and see if I can find the pictures of it...

Tree

I was flipping through the Nailus Martyrs and came across the 'Double Jeopardy' was the beautiful model Messaline...

cm16 a.jpg

I remember when Barb wanted to try it. I told her she had to do the whole crucifixion- 24 hours- but she could not be talked out of it. She was so excited...

hang.jpg

She did OK for the first few hours...

bar in 087 a.jpg

...but at 10 PM she was begging to be taken down after just 12 hours. I told her she had to stay there until 10 the next morning. I assured her I will get her down then and I was even going to set my alarm. She asked me if it was digital and I told her it was. She started sobbing uncontrollably...

bar in 092.jpg

...I know how to set an alarm...

Tree

Barb and I complicated relationship...

She shows up at the coffee shop and says "Tree, tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day the Tree estate. Can we do one last crux before the season ends?"

"It starts tonight, Barb" I tell her "if you really want to do it."

"But Tree as cold as it will be tonight my nipples will be so tumescent!"

"It's your choice, Barb" I reply.

"Let's do it" Barb says.

couple 073.jpg

...the next morning I get up and ask "Are you OK Barb?"

"Never better" Barb replies...

couple 074 a.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom