A Delicate Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cruxpain72's recent post contained the question 'Cunt or anus?" put to a crucified woman about the placement of a sedile.

Ooops, a late edit! A cornu, actually -- a sedile is a "seat" whereas a cornu is a "horn" -- right?

It inspired this little ditty. Thank you cruxpain! A great question in a great story!

A Delicate Question

Cunt or anus?
Miss, I said “cunt or anus?”
Please, direct your attention to me, dear
You’ve not had a choice at all today
So, what is your pleasure here?
We can put the cornu up your ass
Or up your cunt, if you prefer!

Now, the anus has very strong muscles
For a cornu to support you quite a spell
All through your day-long struggles
And hardly shows from the front as well!
But the cunt has its advantages
Because it’s to the front
You’ll avoid the ass-tearing damages
From the cornu up your bum
Because the gentle curve of the cornu
Presses against your entire perineum
From insertion up your cunny
To between the ass cheeks of your fanny!

Now for my second question:
During our beverage service today
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
(Sorry, no decaf.)

So, all you crux ladies reading this
Answer this question I put to you here
Would you prefer the cornu up your cunt
Or, rather, well-inserted up your rear?
First, good writing,
Second, we r luckier than u guys for hving two options. Isnt it also we can hv both option or we may turn out our option time by time(by forced or voluntary). You will c it in Yupar's passion later episodes. ;)
...honesty is the best policy...

T
;)
I answer honestly, I prefer ur Nailus Martyr's most :) So my brain dont need to work out too much in pains. But I m facing Romans n not Tree :D They are making my brain tired :p

Hmm, I thought I had posted to this thread, but I don't see my post. Never mind, try again.

Cunt or anus? It sounds like a crude choice to us, we are funny about that word cunt. But why? It's a perfectly good anglo saxon word, it means what is says, it represents something beautiful and fundamental. Source of pleasure, source of life.
The lady in Cruxpain's story chose anus, as "My cunt is given from the God", she knew it was a gift, something sacred.
The ladies here at Cruxforums have chosen differently, deciding that the cunt offered less discomfort, maybe even a little pleasure.
In the context of Cruxpain's story, I don't know. His executioners cut to make the hole bigger. I don't think it would be comfortable either way!
Here is a lady stating her choice, "ok, cunt please"
jjb114.jpg

and one still making her choice
0721a_900.jpg

Hmm, I thought I had posted to this thread, but I don't see my post. Never mind, try again.

Cunt or anus? It sounds like a crude choice to us, we are funny about that word cunt. But why? It's a perfectly good anglo saxon word, it means what is says, it represents something beautiful and fundamental. Source of pleasure, source of life.
The lady in Cruxpain's story chose anus, as "My cunt is given from the God", she knew it was a gift, something sacred.
The ladies here at Cruxforums have chosen differently, deciding that the cunt offered less discomfort, maybe even a little pleasure.
In the context of Cruxpain's story, I don't know. His executioners cut to make the hole bigger. I don't think it would be comfortable either way!
Here is a lady stating her choice, "ok, cunt please"
View attachment 127584

and one still making her choice
View attachment 127585

Gee, first one looks a little like me; and with a very contemplative look on my face too. The appearance of the cornu might make a difference. Perhaps I am studying it, and trying to decide. But why does she have to state her choice....just do it!

Gee, first one looks a little like me; and with a very contemplative look on my face too. The appearance of the cornu might make a difference. Perhaps I am studying it, and trying to decide. But why does she have to state her choice....just do it!
Apparently she chose anus. That would my preference, That is, my preference for the woman to choose.:D I like the image of thighs spread apart a bit with a lovely pudendal cleft in clear, unobstructed view. But, again, there is something erotic about a woman on a cross riding up and down on a big, thick cornu up her pussy. :D

:D I like the image of thighs spread apart a bit with a lovely pudendal cleft in clear, unobstructed view. But, again, there is something erotic about a woman on a cross riding up and down on a big, thick cornu up her pussy. :D[/QUOTE]

Hate to disappoint, but I think I would almost always opt for the pussy.

tumblr_mx1knnHIxJ1s0ovwlo1_1280.jpg

Cruxpain72's recent post contained the question 'Cunt or anus?" put to a crucified woman about the placement of a sedile.

Ooops, a late edit! A cornu, actually -- a sedile is a "seat" whereas a cornu is a "horn" -- right?

It inspired this little ditty. Thank you cruxpain! A great question in a great story!

A Delicate Question

Cunt or anus?
Miss, I said “cunt or anus?”
Please, direct your attention to me, dear
You’ve not had a choice at all today
So, what is your pleasure here?
We can put the cornu up your ass
Or up your cunt, if you prefer!

Now, the anus has very strong muscles
For a cornu to support you quite a spell
All through your day-long struggles
And hardly shows from the front as well!
But the cunt has its advantages
Because it’s to the front
You’ll avoid the ass-tearing damages
From the cornu up your bum
Because the gentle curve of the cornu
Presses against your entire perineum
From insertion up your cunny
To between the ass cheeks of your fanny!

Now for my second question:
During our beverage service today
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
(Sorry, no decaf.)

So, all you crux ladies reading this
Answer this question I put to you here
Would you prefer the cornu up your cunt
Or, rather, well-inserted up your rear?

While searching for "cornu" after viewing Jedakk's ongoing series of great Julia images, and reading his comments about her eventually having to sit on the cornu provided on her cross, I stumbled on this witty little poem. I guess we really do have a choice in the matter, don't we ladies?:eek:

Last edited:
While searching for "cornu" after viewing Jedakk's ongoing series of great Julia images, and reading his comments about her eventually having to sit on the cornu provided on her cross, I stumbled on this witty little poem. I guess we really do have a choice in the matter, don't we ladies?:eek:
Yes... bad and worse...

I've been thinking how the boys could be given some choice -
I suppose a strong, slender, sharp-pointed wire attached to the front of the sedile
could be inserted like a catheter - pretty painful I imagine,
and it would make any erection exceedingly so!

I suppose a strong, slender, sharp-pointed wire attached to the front of the sedile
Tree can promise you with his wrists and feet nailed to a cross his 'willy' is not going to volunteer for the catherer- even if his health care plan covers it!!!:eek::eek::eek::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Even if the alternative's a cornu prodding your prostate? :p

No thanks, that thought gives me the creeps!:confused:
Nail my feet, nail my wrists, whip me before the execution, give me an old fashioned cornu leaving me no choice but to sit on it.
But please no katheters. That would be the real horror!:eek::)

Before you know, you will get crucified with a bunch of wiring around you : heart and blood pressure monitor, a baxter in each arm, an oxygen tube in your nose, katheters in avery thinkable body cavity..... And, oh yes! They will certainly take a blood sample before execution!:eek:
Leave it all old fashioned natural please!:)

Back
Top Bottom