A Few Of Our Random Pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

What if slavery had never been abolished? Can you imagine the first ads on the telly? "Forget the rest!!...Use only the best!"..Then Southern Belle says "I only use CRACKO WHIPS on my slaves. They are a delight to use...I have my slaves eating out of the palm of my hand in next to no time." (You have to imagine a Southern drawl). Then some bloke announces "Proudly supplying our plantations with the tools they need for eighty years."
20 Cracko Whips.jpg

Cwealmnes Æt Cnif Oðer Ligbryne
Igni Ferroque3.jpg
Torment by knife and fire.
(It's over ten years old!)
Dalal smiled as she tended the hot irons. The tips must be yellow but the handle not too hot to hold. The irons in this case must be hot enough to burn through flesh and reseal it. Koshka's screams filled the warm spring air as the High Priestess Fuamnach studied which part of Koshka's right breast to torment next. Fuamnach could keep her victims squealing for days and nights before applying the sacrificial knife to end the misery.
The Arachna Coven had taken their first prisoner from CruxDreams. They added sleeping potion to Count Makar's champagne and waited for it to take effect. For years the Arachna Coven had suffered at the hands of the Witch-finder General and the likes of Damian's Inquisition. Now was the time for revenge. All thirteen members of the coven were present to witness the torture, they didn't want it to end. Hecate and Meabh stood closest and encouraged the Priestess to find Koshka's most tender bits as the poor girl writhed in agony in a vain attempt to free herself....

April 2014 and it's "Backstage at the Collosseum"
Backstage.jpg
THE TUNNEL

I stumble forward,
pressed together,
shoulder to shoulder,
with the others

Driven forward,
by shouts and lashes
toward the light,
at tunnel’s end

Totally naked,
hands bound tightly,
behind my back,
helpless and afraid

The roar of the crowd,
reverberates in waves,
off the cold dark,
stone tunnel walls

A rounded arch,
frames ahead,
naked bodies,
hanging already from crosses

I recoil in fear,
such ghastly sounds,
anguished screams,
pitiful pleas for mercy

Light flickers ahead,
they move us out,
through tunnel’s mouth
to the arena floor

Stepping forward,
forlornly resigned,
no choice, no options,
but to suffer and die

Barbaria, 2014

April 2014 and it's "Backstage at the Collosseum"
View attachment 1059769
THE TUNNEL

I stumble forward,
pressed together,
shoulder to shoulder,
with the others

Driven forward,
by shouts and lashes
toward the light,
at tunnel’s end

Totally naked,
hands bound tightly,
behind my back,
helpless and afraid

The roar of the crowd,
reverberates in waves,
off the cold dark,
stone tunnel walls

A rounded arch,
frames ahead,
naked bodies,
hanging already from crosses

I recoil in fear,
such ghastly sounds,
anguished screams,
pitiful pleas for mercy

Light flickers ahead,
they move us out,
through tunnel’s mouth
to the arena floor

Stepping forward,
forlornly resigned,
no choice, no options,
but to suffer and die

Barbaria, 2014

Lovely pic! Too bad @Barbaria1 hadn’t quite got the hang of the limerick form, back in them days! :doh:

Nov 9th 2009
"Hi,
We finally decided on a title. We had to go to Arcimboldo's Ye Olde Torture Instrument Shoppe to buy a packet of ever so useful "Handy Hooks" to link the girls together. We didn't want them running off."
5 March Of The Damned.jpg

7.28 pm.jpg
Well that’s just beautiful… :very_hot:

Cwealmnes Æt Cnif Oðer Ligbryne
View attachment 1058237
Torment by knife and fire.
(It's over ten years old!)
Dalal smiled as she tended the hot irons. The tips must be yellow but the handle not too hot to hold. The irons in this case must be hot enough to burn through flesh and reseal it. Koshka's screams filled the warm spring air as the High Priestess Fuamnach studied which part of Koshka's right breast to torment next. Fuamnach could keep her victims squealing for days and nights before applying the sacrificial knife to end the misery.
The Arachna Coven had taken their first prisoner from CruxDreams. They added sleeping potion to Count Makar's champagne and waited for it to take effect. For years the Arachna Coven had suffered at the hands of the Witch-finder General and the likes of Damian's Inquisition. Now was the time for revenge. All thirteen members of the coven were present to witness the torture, they didn't want it to end. Hecate and Meabh stood closest and encouraged the Priestess to find Koshka's most tender bits as the poor girl writhed in agony in a vain attempt to free herself....
A very intressed crowd of female spectators, it´s for me very exciting. Thanks, yours Uncle Andy

Back
Top Bottom