A few Screws Loose

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would be especially interrested in what you think about screws instead of nails for crucifixion?

As others have noted, I think screws would be far nastier than nails. That probably doesn't matter if the crucifixion is intended to be fatal, but otherwise it might result in permanent damage far beyond mere nails (which is not exactly fun and games, either).

Your use of screws in this story fits wonderfully, and I give the idea two thumbs up (or in, if we're accounting for the nerve damage). :thumbsup:

Section 8 - The Morning After

Charles slowly woke from a terrible nightmare. The details still vivid in his mind, even permeating the headache of his hangover. A dark part of him had taken control and crucified his daughter. A ridiculous dream, but it terrified him. He remembered that deep within he had a sadistic streak that he had suppressed all his life but that sometimes longed to fulfill itself. He had thought he had finally gotten rid of these thoughts, but in his dreams, they still seemed to haunt him.

He had fallen asleep fully clothed and kept on the shirt from yesterday when he walked out of his bedroom. He headed straight for the bathroom, took a painkiller against his headache and used the toilet. That was when he noticed the blood on his shirt. Shocked, he almost fell from the toilet seat. Has it not been a nightmare after all? Or is it just a coincidence?

Charles finished fast and spurted through the open door into Nina’s room. She wasn’t there. Maybe she had gone for a stroll as she liked to do? But why was there discarded clothing on her bed?

He crossed the house to the other side, the side facing the inner yard. He determined that he didn’t want to see it. He had to force himself to look out of the kitchen window.

There she was, his only daughter. Naked as the day she had been born, hanging from a lopsided wooden cross. Her exposed body hung to the left of the upright, the crosspiece askew on the post, her left hand lower than her right. Massive brazen screws holding her tiny wrists and feet to the timber, blood oozing out and drenching the ropes that also supported her. Quite a bit of dried blood splattered across her white frame. A body that was soaked in sweat despite the cold. Nina was not moving.

Charles collapsed on the kitchen floor. I have killed her. How could this have happened? He didn’t remember the details, it still felt almost like a dream. Nevertheless, there it hung, the crucified corpse of his daughter. He recalled something about punishing her, John had also been involved. It obviously had gone way too far.

In a trance he walked down the steps and out into the yard. Looked at the fragile body. Her head hanging down, chin resting on her breasts that were hidden by her wet, blonde hair. I have murdered her, no, worse, brutally tormented her and then went to sleep to let her die in agony. How can I live with this knowledge? He collapsed to his knees, weeping. I should probably kill myself. What will people think when they find us? That the father brutally executed his daughter and then couldn’t live with the shame or that some attackers had killed the father and then proceeded to torment the daughter?

He looked up again to look at his sin. Saw her face through the hair, Nina almost smiling. Ever so slightly her breast was heaving. Charles jumped to his feet immediately. She was unconscious but still faintly breathing.

He reached up and carefully raised the girls bottom to easy her respiration. Her weak form drew in breath after breath. She woke with a sharp inhaling of air. Slowly lifted her head a bit, looked down to him, tears in her eyes. “Dad”, she croaked, “You’ve come back. Please get me down.”

Nina

Dad had come back. She was not going to die here.

“I will have to get a ladder”, he explained, “You have to hang on your own while I do so.”

Nina nodded. His hands supporting her were wonderful, taking a lot of weight from her arms and legs, though slightly embarrassing with where he touched her.

She pressed up on her pierced feet, nearly welcomed the pain now that it would soon be over. Stretched her feet and rose, drew in a deep breath. Dad looked at her for a moment, then run of to his workshop, reappeared with an aluminum ladder seconds later. He planted it before her cross and stepped up with his cordless screwdriver. Wrapped one arm around her waist to support her, while with his other hand he set the screwdriver on top her right wrist.

It was a strange look and a fearful one as well, especially remembering the night, when the men had done the same thing to drive the screws in. Dad didn’t waste any time and pulled the trigger. Pain shot through Nina, way more than she had expected, considering he was getting the metal out of her. She couldn’t help it and let out another tormented howl.

“Sorry, but I have to get those screws out”, dad apologized, then switched hands and set the screwdriver to her left wrist. Nina noticed how the hole in the right hand did start to bleed. Not too much because most of the blood had left her raised up wrists, still hold high by the ropes. The wounds in her feet though would be dangerous and her wrists would be as well once she was down.

Dad drove out the second screw, drawing another scream from her. He immediately wanted to proceed to her feet, but she stopped him. “Get bandages. The feet will bleed a lot.”

“Are you sure? Then I will have to let you hanging for a bit again.”

“Yes. And call an ambulance soon”, she said breathlessly, “We also need a story to tell them.”

Father stepped down from the ladder, Nina’s eyes followed the two bloody screws in his hand. He ran off towards the garage.

Without his support Nina collapsed down again. She pulled at her hands, which were now only supported by ropes. To her surprise the ropes did support her way worse, stretching for quite a bit before finally letting her draw herself up. The pain was a bit less with her wrist bones no longer grating against the metal, but the wounds were still there.

Dad came back with his first aid kit from the car. He thought for a bit, then used a sharp knife to cut the rope binding her feet while supporting her bottom with one hand. Now that the support of ropes was gone, her feet hurt even more. Driving the screws out didn’t help much, forced another series of cries from Nina. Father immediately bandaged each foot after the metal was out, which was absolutely necessary. As she had thought a lot of blood was streaming out.

With her feet handled, father stepped up the ladder again, supported her by her waist and proceeded to cut the ropes on her wrists before carefully carrying her down and laying her onto the ground. He bandaged her wrists before all too much blood could leak. Then he held a bottle of water to her lips, which she drank greedily, only now realizing how thirsty she was.

“We need a story”, Nina said weakly. She was still naked, though the sun was warming her body now.

“I will tell them the truth”, father responded.

“No! They will lock you up.”

“Which is probably for the best, considering what I did to you.”

He didn’t remember, at least not everything. Nina had to confess the truth: “This just happened because I pushed you to do it. I knew I shouldn’t have done it. I knew it could be dangerous with how drunk John and you were, but I still continued to push you to do it.”

“You did what?”, dad replied, unbelieving, “You wanted to be nailed to the cross?”

She frowned, then whispered: “Remember the video. I always thought of myself as being the one crucified. I didn’t want the screws or nails, but I longed to experience how it is, being tied to the cross and not able to get free. In the end I got a bit more than I intended, but it’s still as much my responsibility as yours.” She coughed, weak from talking.

“I nearly killed you.”

“Yes, but you didn’t. You saved me in the end and I don’t want to lose my father because of one drunken mistake that I basically caused myself no less. So, we need a story to tell the ambulance and police.”

Dad thought for a bit. “Fine, but what? With these wounds it’s pretty obvious that this was not an accident. They’ll probably even figure out that you have been crucified.”

Nina was contemplating as well. “I know”, she said, “We’re going to use one of my fantasies. I have been walking through the near forest late at night like I sometimes do when a group of strangers attacked me. To my surprise they did not rape me but whip me and nail me to a cross. After waking from your sleep, you did notice I was still absent and searched for me. Hearing my cries for help you rescued me and then called the ambulance.” She coughed again from the effort talking was right now.

“I guess it’s as good as any other story. Rest for a bit, sweetheart, they will be here soon.” Dad walked away to make his call. It didn’t take long. He came back with a large blanket and wrapped it around Nina before carrying her out of the yard and a bit down the street. Soon she could hear the ambulance approaching.

When the car halted, the paramedics jumped down and carefully laid her onto a stretcher. One removed the blanket and cursed. “Oh my god”, the other one said looking at her nudity, dried blood and whipping marks clearly visible, the bandages at her feet already turning red from leaks. Cautious but still quick they carried her into the ambulance. She could get a short look at father who was talking with a policeman. Hopefully they would believe the story.

“Poor girl”, the medic said, then felt she the pain of an injection, feeling insignificant compared to her still throbbing limbs. When the engine started Nina’s vision faded to a merciful dream.

Section 9 - Aftermath

Two weeks later Nina was finally allowed to leave the hospital. She had not fully recovered, but the doctors said she would if given just a bit more time. Fortunately, she was able to fully use her hands, but walking was still hard and painful, some of her toes she could hardly feel.

The police had questioned her immediately when she awoke from her first surgeries. She had told them the story she and dad had agreed upon, amplified it with some details like one of her attackers seemingly being a religious fanatic and them all being drunk or high. She said she couldn’t remember other details like their faces, but she thought they were wearing masks. Her forgetting things was plausible. Surely the whole incident must have been a huge shock to her, possibly even leaving a trauma. The police believed the story after all and agreed with Nina and her family that it should be held secret, not involving the press or any huge questionings.

John had driven his car into a tree when leaving that night and was sent to the hospital with a severe concussion. He apparently didn’t remember a bit of what had happened. The police at first thought he had maybe been one of the masked men, but Nina denied this possibility. She would have recognized him as she knew him all her live, and John would certainly never have done this to her.

Therefore, Nina and her father were the two only people who knew the truth and they intended to keep it like that. The hardest part was lying to mother. She had finished her holiday immediately after hearing of the incident and wanted to know every detail, at least until the doctors told her that it would be better if Nina could just forget.

---

A few months later, Nina decided to tell her mother that she liked crucifixion. With the help of her father, she tried to convince her. Mother could not believe it, especially after what Nina had to endure that night. Nina showed her an image on her phone and claimed her attackers only had got the idea of crucifying her after seeing that picture. And though she had hated every moment of it, she had somehow also liked it despite the pain. When she begged her mother to understand, she finally agreed with her daughter’s strange sexual habits.

One day more than a year later, the police presented Nina with a man. They thought he might have been involved in her incident and he has been conceived of some other violent crimes. Nina felt guilty that the man might be judged for her lies. She claimed to hardly remembers the night anymore and couldn’t say if the man was with the attackers. To her relief he was not held responsible for her case, although he was still sent to jail for his other crimes.

Nina still loved crucifixion and with both her parents knowing of it, there were also a few occasions where she could practice it, but she always stayed away from nails after that night. Images and videos with nails did no longer arouse her as much as before and she always felt pity for the victims. Oftentimes, she had to skip nailing scenes in stories. Instead she found the thoughts and images of women tied to crosses more exciting than ever before.

That one picture John had made with dad’s phone would always remember Nina about what she had endured, and it made her proud every time she saw it.

The End

That's medically impossible. I only love Fantasies if they stay realistic. No matter if its a story, a picture or a vid.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't consider the blood loss to be that much higher and I still think it should be surviveable, especially since we are only talking about something between 8 and 12 hours on the cross.

As others have noted, I think screws would be far nastier than nails. That probably doesn't matter if the crucifixion is intended to be fatal, but otherwise it might result in permanent damage far beyond mere nails (which is not exactly fun and games, either).

Your use of screws in this story fits wonderfully, and I give the idea two thumbs up (or in, if we're accounting for the nerve damage). :thumbsup:

I did account for the nerve damage a little bit, though not really more than I would have with nails. The men also missed the major nerves (at least in the wrists), because they didn't knew the exact placement.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't consider the blood loss to be that much higher and I still think it should be surviveable, especially since we are only talking about something between 8 and 12 hours on the cross.

There have been many instances of humans impaled on railings, or with fence posts even following car crashes, and survive due to prompt surgery. Even nerve damage can be repaired in some circumstances, we've had several hand transplants here in Leeds.
New screws would not introduce many anerobic (the very dangerous ones in wounds) bacteria, and any deep wound is treated for these as well.

But if they had tried to cover it up with DIY home care, things would have been a lot worse.

I did account for the nerve damage a little bit, though not really more than I would have with nails. The men also missed the major nerves (at least in the wrists), because they didn't knew the exact placement.

Sorry, I was just making a bad pun (thumbs up vs. thumbs in). As far as I can tell, you handled the medical details plausibly.

The aftermath unfolds in suspiciously tidy fashion for all parties involved (John doesn't know how lucky he is), but it's nonetheless one of the best crucifixion stories I've ever read. Thanks for writing and sharing it. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on an extremely well-written story. The fact that English is not your native tongue is really amazing. The English was very good with just a few incorrect words as shown below just in case you would like to correct them sometime.
He fetish = Her fetish
tight(s) = thigh(s)
to = too (in some cases)
cried out = cry out
live = life
conceived = convicted

studio RealEffects was a wonderful idea. Maybe the actress wasn't 'acting' her performance.

Nice catch. It is actually a reference to an unwritten story-idea of mine.

Before you get too excited, I don't know when or even if I will ever write that one since I have other story-ideas I am more interested in and even for those I don't find the time and motivation. But, if anyone is interested, I can at least translate and post the outline (It's in German right now).

Before you get too excited, I don't know when or even if I will ever write that one since I have other story-ideas I am more interested in and even for those I don't find the time and motivation. But, if anyone is interested, I can at least translate and post the outline (It's in German right now).
That would be awesome.

As promised the outline. It is certainly not error-free and not nearly as polished as the above story (hopefully) is, but I do not want to keep you waiting for another day or two.

The Reality of Acting (Outline)​

This story plays in the fictional dictatorship of Soretania, a country that is pretty far backwards in terms of technology. In particular, the magic of CGI, digital postprocessing, show blood and similar concepts have never been invented there. Still, twenty years ago the dictator wanted to increase the popularity of his country internationally and decided that they would start producing movies. However, with their still analog filming equipment and no postprocessing it was virtually impossible to ever stand up to the likes of Hollywood. Unless everything captured by the camera was really happening.

This includes severe injuries, death and even torture of protagonists and other characters. Of course, being an actor or actress under these circumstances is quite unpopular and thus, most actors are not more than slaves, but at least their families are compensated. For several stand-ins and the likes, real world criminals and political enemies are used, but many roles require trained actors. Those are typically chosen semi-randomly among the poor but good-looking residents of the country. And, if they are lucky, play their roles really well and get popular enough, they might even be immune to scenes requiring their deaths or mutilation or get stand-doubles for those.

Amongst the rest of the world, the movies from Soretania started to become quite popular, at least until some reporters unveiled, how they were created. Ever since then, these movies are under an embargo and only some small studios dare to digitize the analog source material and upload it to the internet.

Having established the background, the story follows the young actress Janice who plays Mary Magdalene in a Jesus movie. It starts with a scene of her being chosen to be an actress, showing her shock and disgust. Several short impressions of her live as an actress follow, showing how she slowly finds friends and gets used to the job, but is also terrified whenever having to witness filming some of the more brutal scenes.

Then, she finally gets her first big role as Mary Magdalene, an important opportunity on the road to becoming immune. We follow her through some scenes within the movie, which is shot slightly out of order, since the resurrection part needs to be done before the crucifixion. Since the country is not Cristian and the director wants to do something outrageous, we witness a sex-scene between the Jesus-actor Marc and Janice, which of course requires real sex. During filming, Janice forges a strong bond to the Marc, which shall prove fatal for her.

But, knowing how the story goes, now the whipping, crowning of thorns, crossroad, nailing and eventually the crucifixion of Jesus has to commence. Mary Magdalene has to witness and play her role in several of those. And not only Marc is suffering there, two real-world political “criminals” are basically executed in the roles Dismas and Gestas and forced to correctly say their lines if the want their families to live. There is also a lovely key-scene planned between the dying Jesus with a lance having penetrated his Heart and Mary Magdalene. Here it is where disaster strikes. Janice freezes in place, forgets her lines, then stumbles and has a breakdown. By the time she has recovered and is ready to continue acting, the Jesus-actor has already died.

It is a disaster as we see in a meeting with the director. With this essential scene missing, the movie cannot air. Later scenes already filmed base on exactly this last interaction. Now, they could not just refilm the final scene since Marc was on full display in good lighting and any change in actors would surely be noticed. Which means that they will have to reshoot the entire movie. Furthermore, they will need a new Jesus-actor, another one to be subjected to a terrible death. And isn’t there an actress that is responsible for all of this and could need a bit of punishment.

The director is enthralled by the idea, an opportunity to cause even more outrage amongst the Cristian world with his movie. Of course, Janice cannot believe that her fate shall turn this quickly. Just a little tiny mistake, and now she shall already pay the ultimate price and more, shall suffer one of the most terrible executions imaginable. But she has no choice, should she even try to resist, her friends and family would suffer in addition to her.

So, we follow Janice through filming a few scenes of the movie, maybe some remakes of ones originally shown with Marc, maybe some new ones including possibly the one where they inflict wounds on Janice for her to have scars in the post-resurrection scenes.

Finally, the part everyone waited for commences, beginning with the Last Supper, which will really be Janice last one as she notices terrified. From here on there is no stop in filming during the capture scene, some waiting in prison, the well-known conviction scene with Pontius Pilates where Janice feels as betrayed as Jesus himself must have felt.

When she is stripped, she somehow feels a lot more humiliated then even when filming sex-scenes. Then the pain starts with a brutal whipping. 39 Hits with a real Roman Flagellum weaken Janice to the point where she thinks that nothing can get her out of her indifference. Neither the crown nor the carrying really matter. For some reason the director decides to have her walk through the Jerusalem-replica with a roman robe instead of fully naked like the new Gestas and Dismas criminals do or as Marc did. He prefers the contrast of blood soaking the white robe from her Back and the crown. This also means that she can be stripped a second time when arriving at the hill which shall be her Golgotha.

Since this is a Christ movie, her cross is assembled lying on the ground and she is bound onto it before the executioner actor approaches with the nails. It is one of her good friends, but he still plays his role and treats her indifferent. She thinks about Marc, how he also head to go through all of this and now, thanks to her, everything would be for nothing. He would not be immortalized on the screen, neither would his family get compensated since his play didn’t make it into the final movie. With this consideration, she is almost ready to accept her punishment. That is, until the first nail penetrates her wrist. Directly driver through her nerves, she is unable to do anything but scream while the actors surrounding her commence the nailing of her four limbs. Her feet are fixed with just one nail driven sideways through them, both to the same side of the upright in a way that her knees and sex are still facing forward.

When it is done, she foolishly believes that the worst is over, but the raising and subsequent hanging quickly shows her wrong. For the first few minutes she cannot stop herself from screaming, crying, and squirming. Only slowly she learns the rhythm the cross requires from her and her convulsions develop into a periodic dance, always trying to find a less unbearable position.

Her executioners mercilessly require her, and the two male nude political enemies crucified alongside her as thieves to play their lines. Several tries are required until it finally works as imagined by the director, but they have quite a bit of time since they are not going anywhere.

Finally, after hours of suffering all captured by the greedy eyes of several cameras, the final scene commences, a spear is thrust through Janice heart and dying she watches as one of her best friends has to do what she could not, has to watch her die and act her best at the same time, to make no mistakes or otherwise she would end just like Janice.

Do we get an epilog telling us if it was Janice, that Nina saw in A Few Screws Loose or is it just left open?

As promised the outline. It is certainly not error-free and not nearly as polished as the above story (hopefully) is, but I do not want to keep you waiting for another day or two.

The Reality of Acting (Outline)​

This story plays in the fictional dictatorship of Soretania, a country that is pretty far backwards in terms of technology. In particular, the magic of CGI, digital postprocessing, show blood and similar concepts have never been invented there. Still, twenty years ago the dictator wanted to increase the popularity of his country internationally and decided that they would start producing movies. However, with their still analog filming equipment and no postprocessing it was virtually impossible to ever stand up to the likes of Hollywood. Unless everything captured by the camera was really happening.

This includes severe injuries, death and even torture of protagonists and other characters. Of course, being an actor or actress under these circumstances is quite unpopular and thus, most actors are not more than slaves, but at least their families are compensated. For several stand-ins and the likes, real world criminals and political enemies are used, but many roles require trained actors. Those are typically chosen semi-randomly among the poor but good-looking residents of the country. And, if they are lucky, play their roles really well and get popular enough, they might even be immune to scenes requiring their deaths or mutilation or get stand-doubles for those.

Amongst the rest of the world, the movies from Soretania started to become quite popular, at least until some reporters unveiled, how they were created. Ever since then, these movies are under an embargo and only some small studios dare to digitize the analog source material and upload it to the internet.

Having established the background, the story follows the young actress Janice who plays Mary Magdalene in a Jesus movie. It starts with a scene of her being chosen to be an actress, showing her shock and disgust. Several short impressions of her live as an actress follow, showing how she slowly finds friends and gets used to the job, but is also terrified whenever having to witness filming some of the more brutal scenes.

Then, she finally gets her first big role as Mary Magdalene, an important opportunity on the road to becoming immune. We follow her through some scenes within the movie, which is shot slightly out of order, since the resurrection part needs to be done before the crucifixion. Since the country is not Cristian and the director wants to do something outrageous, we witness a sex-scene between the Jesus-actor Marc and Janice, which of course requires real sex. During filming, Janice forges a strong bond to the Marc, which shall prove fatal for her.

But, knowing how the story goes, now the whipping, crowning of thorns, crossroad, nailing and eventually the crucifixion of Jesus has to commence. Mary Magdalene has to witness and play her role in several of those. And not only Marc is suffering there, two real-world political “criminals” are basically executed in the roles Dismas and Gestas and forced to correctly say their lines if the want their families to live. There is also a lovely key-scene planned between the dying Jesus with a lance having penetrated his Heart and Mary Magdalene. Here it is where disaster strikes. Janice freezes in place, forgets her lines, then stumbles and has a breakdown. By the time she has recovered and is ready to continue acting, the Jesus-actor has already died.

It is a disaster as we see in a meeting with the director. With this essential scene missing, the movie cannot air. Later scenes already filmed base on exactly this last interaction. Now, they could not just refilm the final scene since Marc was on full display in good lighting and any change in actors would surely be noticed. Which means that they will have to reshoot the entire movie. Furthermore, they will need a new Jesus-actor, another one to be subjected to a terrible death. And isn’t there an actress that is responsible for all of this and could need a bit of punishment.

The director is enthralled by the idea, an opportunity to cause even more outrage amongst the Cristian world with his movie. Of course, Janice cannot believe that her fate shall turn this quickly. Just a little tiny mistake, and now she shall already pay the ultimate price and more, shall suffer one of the most terrible executions imaginable. But she has no choice, should she even try to resist, her friends and family would suffer in addition to her.

So, we follow Janice through filming a few scenes of the movie, maybe some remakes of ones originally shown with Marc, maybe some new ones including possibly the one where they inflict wounds on Janice for her to have scars in the post-resurrection scenes.

Finally, the part everyone waited for commences, beginning with the Last Supper, which will really be Janice last one as she notices terrified. From here on there is no stop in filming during the capture scene, some waiting in prison, the well-known conviction scene with Pontius Pilates where Janice feels as betrayed as Jesus himself must have felt.

When she is stripped, she somehow feels a lot more humiliated then even when filming sex-scenes. Then the pain starts with a brutal whipping. 39 Hits with a real Roman Flagellum weaken Janice to the point where she thinks that nothing can get her out of her indifference. Neither the crown nor the carrying really matter. For some reason the director decides to have her walk through the Jerusalem-replica with a roman robe instead of fully naked like the new Gestas and Dismas criminals do or as Marc did. He prefers the contrast of blood soaking the white robe from her Back and the crown. This also means that she can be stripped a second time when arriving at the hill which shall be her Golgotha.

Since this is a Christ movie, her cross is assembled lying on the ground and she is bound onto it before the executioner actor approaches with the nails. It is one of her good friends, but he still plays his role and treats her indifferent. She thinks about Marc, how he also head to go through all of this and now, thanks to her, everything would be for nothing. He would not be immortalized on the screen, neither would his family get compensated since his play didn’t make it into the final movie. With this consideration, she is almost ready to accept her punishment. That is, until the first nail penetrates her wrist. Directly driver through her nerves, she is unable to do anything but scream while the actors surrounding her commence the nailing of her four limbs. Her feet are fixed with just one nail driven sideways through them, both to the same side of the upright in a way that her knees and sex are still facing forward.

When it is done, she foolishly believes that the worst is over, but the raising and subsequent hanging quickly shows her wrong. For the first few minutes she cannot stop herself from screaming, crying, and squirming. Only slowly she learns the rhythm the cross requires from her and her convulsions develop into a periodic dance, always trying to find a less unbearable position.

Her executioners mercilessly require her, and the two male nude political enemies crucified alongside her as thieves to play their lines. Several tries are required until it finally works as imagined by the director, but they have quite a bit of time since they are not going anywhere.

Finally, after hours of suffering all captured by the greedy eyes of several cameras, the final scene commences, a spear is thrust through Janice heart and dying she watches as one of her best friends has to do what she could not, has to watch her die and act her best at the same time, to make no mistakes or otherwise she would end just like Janice.

Do we get an epilog telling us if it was Janice, that Nina saw in A Few Screws Loose or is it just left open?
It could work. As a challenege you could add an american actress in the lead role.

Back
Top Bottom