A modern Christian families torture and crucifixion story

Go to CruxDreams.com
Written by myself and Sebastian

It had been a good haul. There were still Christians to be found and eradicated. The new group discovered, comprising of 5 females and one male, would ultimately provide quite the spectacle when they were put to death. A family execution could always be relied upon to increase the bloodlust of the crowd and raise the anguish of those condemned. With two mothers, a son and three daughters there would be something to please everbody and to delight in the distress of the mothers as they observed their offspring being cruelly tortured while they too suffered their own agonies.

There was no doubt about their guilt. Christian icons and artifacts were found in their homes so they immediately stood condemned.. The four of us assigned to their executions were looking forward to the task. It wasn't often we got the opportunity of putting 5 females and a young man to death. The manner of their torture was left for us to decide and there was much discussion between us on what we would inflict on their bodies. All of them would be crucified but the crowd had to be entertained as they hung from their crosses so each of them would suffer in extreme ways.

For now we had them lined up against the wall of a cell in the town prison. They wouldn't be executed for a couple of days and in the meantime we would take some pleasure with them. There were 4 of us, myself, Hugo, Bran and Carl and we eyed them as a cat would a mouse. They stood with their hands handcuffed behind their backs. We had learned their names. Lori stood next to her son Jack. She was full figured, promising breasts rising and falling as she breathed shallow breaths. Her son Jack was a good looking blond, athletic figure. Next to him was Leah, mother of 3 blonde haired, nubile daughters, Hannah, Lillie, and Addy. How good were they going to look as they hung naked on their crosses?

Already condemned from the icons and artifacts found in the home of Lori a full interrogation was necessary to extract any details of others involved in this outlawed religion. However, we had a good start and it was time to herd the captives into the interrogation chamber. We all carried electric prods in case of any resistance and itched to use them.

The girls huddle together as if it was going to give them some protection as we usher them along the dark corridor with the two older women protesting their innocence. "We have done nothing wrong, what are you going to do to us" sobbed Lori, as we reached the door of the interrogation room.

"Oh my God", utters Leah as you all look round the chamber, it's walls lined with whips, canes and other instruments of torture. Two braziers glowed in the gloom, hot irons heating up for future use. The girls shiver and whimper in the chilly atmosphere, goose bumps forming on their bare skin. They would soon warm up.

I confront Lori, staring down at her fair hair, she takes a couple of steps back, away from my menacing stance, only to back into Carl, directly behind her. She was undeniably attractive, in good shape for her years, dressed in pink casual top and black leggings. Carl seizes her shoulders and guides her to the first torture device; the Judas cradle. She looks warily at the apparatus which she will soon get acquainted with.

Releasing her restrained arms from behind her back, he manacles them in front of her. Hugo in turn lowers a hook from the ceiling allowing Carl to hook it under the cuffs and job done he nods to Hugo who pulls on a chain and Lori's bare arms are raised above her head, breasts pushing against the thin fabric of the top. Leah expostulates "Let her go you brutes, she has done nothing to you", only to receive a backhanded slap from Bran's big hand, to send her staggering back.

I take up a heavy pair of shears and cut up the seams of Lori's t-shirt and strip the material from her body. Hesitating I leave her bra for now and roll down the leggings to reveal a pair of good sturdy legs. It only took a second or two to snip the straps of her brassiere. Her breasts sag a little and with a grin Carl moves in and clamps his meaty hands on both of them, squeezing the delightful mounds, teasing the nipples between his fingers. Lori twists and turns erotically, the chain above her clanking as she twists and turns, unable to to escape the unwelcome embrace. The girls gasp and cry at the plight of their Aunt. You look on helplessly unable to help your Mom. I wondered if seeing her semi naked was a first. Well, you are about to see her completely nude as I strip away her panties. "OK guys, come and get a good look at a good Christian pussy", I say and the guys gather in front of the nude Lori. She tries to cross her legs but cannot stop me running a hand over her vulva, stroking her fleshy labia before sticking two thick fingers inside her.

Before we give Lori a taste of the cradle it was time to strip the rest of you. You may as well get used to being naked, there will be a big crowd to see you on your crosses

Carl, Hugo, Bran and Myself grabbed Hannah, Lillie, Addie and Leah respectively, and tore their clothes off with hands and shears. Instinctively, they all covered their breasts and privates like Lori did once they were stripped bare. The young man caught a glimpse of his aunts full breasts and legs, and grew an erection through his pants.

“Boys! Look at this! I was gonna fuck the blonde heifer, but I think he would enjoy it too, what do you think?”

“Oh Jack…” Leah sobbed
We gave Jack the privilege of undressing himself while we made ourselves busy dragging the crying girls to their chains and spreader bars. After they were locked in place, Hugo and I took a side of Lori, front and back, and picked her up, kicking and screaming furiously with her strong legs.

“NO! Put me down PLEASE!!! Don’t put me on there,I’ll do whatever you say I promise!!” She begged us futilely. I spread her large buttocks over the point and forced her down on it, wiggling her until the point of the cradle was secure, about 3 inches, inside her anal cavity. She raised her head and screamed to high heaven as the cold, sharp point violated her. With Tears streaming down her red face, she begged us once more.

“AUGHHHH!!! Pleeeeaseee!! Whatever you want! Whatever you need!!! Just tell me and I’ll do it! Anything!!” She cried to me and Hugo. He smirked and nodded at me, and we pulled on the chain pulley to let her off the cradle. Her nude body shook with fear and pain as she dangled from the ceiling and placed her feet on the sides of the cradle awkwardly, small breasts swaying, gasping for a full breath.

“ Very well Lori, you have one chance and one Chance only to comply; Are you a Christian?”

She closed her eyes, thinking of the rumors she’d heard about what the Army had started doing with Christians, and after a moment whispered, “Yes…”

“YES WHAT, BITCH??” Hugo barked.

“Yes.. I confess to being a Christian!” Lori sobbed

“Good…good. Now, what about your son, Jack over here?” I demanded.

“No…no I can’t, I didn’t kno-“ before she could get her excuse out, Hugo and I dropped the pulley. Her arms fell and her legs slipped without the extra support from above.

“AUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JACK! LOOK AWAY, PLEASE!” Lori screamed as she fell back on the point.
I glanced back at the boy and saw his erection back up, trying to avoid eye contact with his mother as she squirmed naked on the point.

“Fucking perv.” I thought to myself. “For a Christian you sure do seem to like seeing momma and auntie naked!” Don’t worry, we know you’re a christian, we just have to get mommy to scream enough. “ I said to him. “And don’t worry, your secret will die with all of you” I laughed.

“Don’t worry pretty lady, we’ll try again in about an hour!” Hugo reassured sarcastically as he began whipping Lori, who screamed even louder as the whip struck her bare tits and she inadvertently wiggled herself further on the point of the cradle, where blood began to drip slowly.

“Dear God, please, please save us! I’m trying to be strong but I can’t do this!” Lori prayed out loud to a god that had no plan in ending this tortuous existence anytime soon.

Carl pulled an iron from the furnace and walked up to the weeping girls and Leah, and without saying a word
Pressed the red hot on Leah’s ass cheek, filling the room with the smell of burning flesh and her screams of anguish

“AUGHHHHH!!! STOPPPP! PLEASE!” Leah screamed

“Okay, but we’re going to play a game ladies! I’ve tortured lots of families together, I love seeing you screaming for eachother, it’s so sweet. But today we’re going to play y’all against eachother. Here are the rules; at all times, SOMEONE will have the iron on them.see how your poor Aunt Lori tapped out from the pain? Well you all can do the same! The only catch is you have to say WHO is getting the iron next. It’ll go on and on and on until I get bored and we move onto something else. It has to be one of you” he said as he motioned to the trembling girls and Leah. “Or Aunt Lori, but if you have a ounce of Christian love left you I’d be horrified if you did, just look what she’s going through!” Remember momma, this is on you, you wanted it to stop!”

“Please! Start with me!” Leah said, ashamed of what she’d subjected her family too. “OHHHH GODDD! WHYYYY!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as the Iron touched her pale, plump ass.

“What? Wanna quit again?” Mocked Carl.

“AUGHHHHHHHHHH! AUGHHHHHHHHH!!!” Leah screamed, not even able to speak. She thrashed as much as he chains would allow her , thrusting her pelvis forward in a futile attempt to alliviate the searing agony. She threw her head up and down, side to side, breasts and blonde hair swaying.

In the meantime, Bran approached Lori with another hot iron, who had quietly been sobbing useless prayers as she rocked back and forth , slowly tearing her anus more and more over time.

“No, no please!” She forced through tears. Ignoring her pleas, He reached up and grabbed her by her short brunette hair from behind and pressed the iron on her Buttocks, letting of a nasty hiss. “AHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOO!! STOP! PLEEEASSEE! JACK, HELP ME ! MAKE IT STOOPPPPPPP!!! AUGHHHHHH!!!! Her cries for help and mercy did nothing, as Jack was restrained as well, no matter how hard her tried to get out to save his mother. Bran held the iron on her for about 15 minutes until it cooled down, sending Lori into a fit as she screamed herself horse, begging God and Jack for help.

“IM DONE! IM DONE!! STOP, PLEASE!! IM DONE!!l” Leah screamed after about 5 minutes of thrashing and wailing.

“Who’s next Momma?” Carl sneared.

“No…please…don’t hurt my girls..im begging you! Just kill us humanely!” Leah pleaded, but her cries for mercy fell on deaf ears.

“5 seconds bitch!” Carl barked. Leah lowered her head, sobbing hysterically.

“Baby, im so sorry, im so sorry precious…” she paused. “Lillie…. Please forgive me..”

“NO! NO! PLEASE!” Lillie screamed as Carl walked towards her, and pressed a new iron into her

To be continued

Written by myself and Sebastian

It had been a good haul. There were still Christians to be found and eradicated. The new group discovered, comprising of 5 females and one male, would ultimately provide quite the spectacle when they were put to death. A family execution could always be relied upon to increase the bloodlust of the crowd and raise the anguish of those condemned. With two mothers, a son and three daughters there would be something to please everbody and to delight in the distress of the mothers as they observed their offspring being cruelly tortured while they too suffered their own agonies.

There was no doubt about their guilt. Christian icons and artifacts were found in their homes so they immediately stood condemned.. The four of us assigned to their executions were looking forward to the task. It wasn't often we got the opportunity of putting 5 females and a young man to death. The manner of their torture was left for us to decide and there was much discussion between us on what we would inflict on their bodies. All of them would be crucified but the crowd had to be entertained as they hung from their crosses so each of them would suffer in extreme ways.

For now we had them lined up against the wall of a cell in the town prison. They wouldn't be executed for a couple of days and in the meantime we would take some pleasure with them. There were 4 of us, myself, Hugo, Bran and Carl and we eyed them as a cat would a mouse. They stood with their hands handcuffed behind their backs. We had learned their names. Lori stood next to her son Jack. She was full figured, promising breasts rising and falling as she breathed shallow breaths. Her son Jack was a good looking blond, athletic figure. Next to him was Leah, mother of 3 blonde haired, nubile daughters, Hannah, Lillie, and Addy. How good were they going to look as they hung naked on their crosses?

Already condemned from the icons and artifacts found in the home of Lori a full interrogation was necessary to extract any details of others involved in this outlawed religion. However, we had a good start and it was time to herd the captives into the interrogation chamber. We all carried electric prods in case of any resistance and itched to use them.

The girls huddle together as if it was going to give them some protection as we usher them along the dark corridor with the two older women protesting their innocence. "We have done nothing wrong, what are you going to do to us" sobbed Lori, as we reached the door of the interrogation room.

"Oh my God", utters Leah as you all look round the chamber, it's walls lined with whips, canes and other instruments of torture. Two braziers glowed in the gloom, hot irons heating up for future use. The girls shiver and whimper in the chilly atmosphere, goose bumps forming on their bare skin. They would soon warm up.

I confront Lori, staring down at her fair hair, she takes a couple of steps back, away from my menacing stance, only to back into Carl, directly behind her. She was undeniably attractive, in good shape for her years, dressed in pink casual top and black leggings. Carl seizes her shoulders and guides her to the first torture device; the Judas cradle. She looks warily at the apparatus which she will soon get acquainted with.

Releasing her restrained arms from behind her back, he manacles them in front of her. Hugo in turn lowers a hook from the ceiling allowing Carl to hook it under the cuffs and job done he nods to Hugo who pulls on a chain and Lori's bare arms are raised above her head, breasts pushing against the thin fabric of the top. Leah expostulates "Let her go you brutes, she has done nothing to you", only to receive a backhanded slap from Bran's big hand, to send her staggering back.

I take up a heavy pair of shears and cut up the seams of Lori's t-shirt and strip the material from her body. Hesitating I leave her bra for now and roll down the leggings to reveal a pair of good sturdy legs. It only took a second or two to snip the straps of her brassiere. Her breasts sag a little and with a grin Carl moves in and clamps his meaty hands on both of them, squeezing the delightful mounds, teasing the nipples between his fingers. Lori twists and turns erotically, the chain above her clanking as she twists and turns, unable to to escape the unwelcome embrace. The girls gasp and cry at the plight of their Aunt. You look on helplessly unable to help your Mom. I wondered if seeing her semi naked was a first. Well, you are about to see her completely nude as I strip away her panties. "OK guys, come and get a good look at a good Christian pussy", I say and the guys gather in front of the nude Lori. She tries to cross her legs but cannot stop me running a hand over her vulva, stroking her fleshy labia before sticking two thick fingers inside her.

Before we give Lori a taste of the cradle it was time to strip the rest of you. You may as well get used to being naked, there will be a big crowd to see you on your crosses

Carl, Hugo, Bran and Myself grabbed Hannah, Lillie, Addie and Leah respectively, and tore their clothes off with hands and shears. Instinctively, they all covered their breasts and privates like Lori did once they were stripped bare. The young man caught a glimpse of his aunts full breasts and legs, and grew an erection through his pants.

“Boys! Look at this! I was gonna fuck the blonde heifer, but I think he would enjoy it too, what do you think?”

“Oh Jack…” Leah sobbed
We gave Jack the privilege of undressing himself while we made ourselves busy dragging the crying girls to their chains and spreader bars. After they were locked in place, Hugo and I took a side of Lori, front and back, and picked her up, kicking and screaming furiously with her strong legs.

“NO! Put me down PLEASE!!! Don’t put me on there,I’ll do whatever you say I promise!!” She begged us futilely. I spread her large buttocks over the point and forced her down on it, wiggling her until the point of the cradle was secure, about 3 inches, inside her anal cavity. She raised her head and screamed to high heaven as the cold, sharp point violated her. With Tears streaming down her red face, she begged us once more.

“AUGHHHH!!! Pleeeeaseee!! Whatever you want! Whatever you need!!! Just tell me and I’ll do it! Anything!!” She cried to me and Hugo. He smirked and nodded at me, and we pulled on the chain pulley to let her off the cradle. Her nude body shook with fear and pain as she dangled from the ceiling and placed her feet on the sides of the cradle awkwardly, small breasts swaying, gasping for a full breath.

“ Very well Lori, you have one chance and one Chance only to comply; Are you a Christian?”

She closed her eyes, thinking of the rumors she’d heard about what the Army had started doing with Christians, and after a moment whispered, “Yes…”

“YES WHAT, BITCH??” Hugo barked.

“Yes.. I confess to being a Christian!” Lori sobbed

“Good…good. Now, what about your son, Jack over here?” I demanded.

“No…no I can’t, I didn’t kno-“ before she could get her excuse out, Hugo and I dropped the pulley. Her arms fell and her legs slipped without the extra support from above.

“AUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JACK! LOOK AWAY, PLEASE!” Lori screamed as she fell back on the point.
I glanced back at the boy and saw his erection back up, trying to avoid eye contact with his mother as she squirmed naked on the point.

“Fucking perv.” I thought to myself. “For a Christian you sure do seem to like seeing momma and auntie naked!” Don’t worry, we know you’re a christian, we just have to get mommy to scream enough. “ I said to him. “And don’t worry, your secret will die with all of you” I laughed.

“Don’t worry pretty lady, we’ll try again in about an hour!” Hugo reassured sarcastically as he began whipping Lori, who screamed even louder as the whip struck her bare tits and she inadvertently wiggled herself further on the point of the cradle, where blood began to drip slowly.

“Dear God, please, please save us! I’m trying to be strong but I can’t do this!” Lori prayed out loud to a god that had no plan in ending this tortuous existence anytime soon.

Carl pulled an iron from the furnace and walked up to the weeping girls and Leah, and without saying a word
Pressed the red hot on Leah’s ass cheek, filling the room with the smell of burning flesh and her screams of anguish

“AUGHHHHH!!! STOPPPP! PLEASE!” Leah screamed

“Okay, but we’re going to play a game ladies! I’ve tortured lots of families together, I love seeing you screaming for eachother, it’s so sweet. But today we’re going to play y’all against eachother. Here are the rules; at all times, SOMEONE will have the iron on them.see how your poor Aunt Lori tapped out from the pain? Well you all can do the same! The only catch is you have to say WHO is getting the iron next. It’ll go on and on and on until I get bored and we move onto something else. It has to be one of you” he said as he motioned to the trembling girls and Leah. “Or Aunt Lori, but if you have a ounce of Christian love left you I’d be horrified if you did, just look what she’s going through!” Remember momma, this is on you, you wanted it to stop!”

“Please! Start with me!” Leah said, ashamed of what she’d subjected her family too. “OHHHH GODDD! WHYYYY!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as the Iron touched her pale, plump ass.

“What? Wanna quit again?” Mocked Carl.

“AUGHHHHHHHHHH! AUGHHHHHHHHH!!!” Leah screamed, not even able to speak. She thrashed as much as he chains would allow her , thrusting her pelvis forward in a futile attempt to alliviate the searing agony. She threw her head up and down, side to side, breasts and blonde hair swaying.

In the meantime, Bran approached Lori with another hot iron, who had quietly been sobbing useless prayers as she rocked back and forth , slowly tearing her anus more and more over time.

“No, no please!” She forced through tears. Ignoring her pleas, He reached up and grabbed her by her short brunette hair from behind and pressed the iron on her Buttocks, letting of a nasty hiss. “AHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOO!! STOP! PLEEEASSEE! JACK, HELP ME ! MAKE IT STOOPPPPPPP!!! AUGHHHHHH!!!! Her cries for help and mercy did nothing, as Jack was restrained as well, no matter how hard her tried to get out to save his mother. Bran held the iron on her for about 15 minutes until it cooled down, sending Lori into a fit as she screamed herself horse, begging God and Jack for help.

“IM DONE! IM DONE!! STOP, PLEASE!! IM DONE!!l” Leah screamed after about 5 minutes of thrashing and wailing.

“Who’s next Momma?” Carl sneared.

“No…please…don’t hurt my girls..im begging you! Just kill us humanely!” Leah pleaded, but her cries for mercy fell on deaf ears.

“5 seconds bitch!” Carl barked. Leah lowered her head, sobbing hysterically.

“Baby, im so sorry, im so sorry precious…” she paused. “Lillie…. Please forgive me..”

“NO! NO! PLEASE!” Lillie screamed as Carl walked towards her, and pressed a new iron into her

To be continued
Excellent love family questioning , torture and finally crucifixion in public looking forward to the next parts.

Back
Top Bottom