A Morning Fantasy Encounter

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
With love for a friend,

I hate to disappoint a slave.

She had texted me early with a code that indicated need.
I replied that she could go to the Room, but I would be a little while finishing my breakfast.
I hate to beat a bitch on an empty stomach!

I arrive. Kathy-slave is standing in the middle of the room, naked, in the spotlights.
I tie her ankles to floor rings, spreading her legs four feet wide.
I pull her arms behind her back.
I cuff her wrists with a plastic zip. Too tight, cuts circulation, I don't care.
I wrap a belt around her upper arms, just above the elbows.
I pull it tight, tighter, tie off with her elbows almost touching. It hurts, it really hurts, her arms, elbows, shoulders. But soon it will seem like nothing.
I tie her hair in a cord, run it down her back and tie to the belt. Tight, forcing her head up and back, her neck aches! Her pretty throat is exposed!

“Have I got your attention, Kathy?”
“Yes Master.”
I pull a pulley rope down from the ceiling. I tie it to her cuffs.
“Am I going too fast for you slave? Are you wet yet?”
“Just right, Master. Yes I am.”
I go over to the rope cleat, I start to pull. She feels her arms tugged. Her wrist moves up. Her shoulders already sore, are stretched!
Up, up, her wrists are forced; she bends forward to relieve the stress on her shoulders.
The rope keeps pulling, her shoulders scream with pain! No, no, no further! Then it stops, just when she was sure her shoulders would dislocate! Her upper body is bent almost level with the floor.

I walk slowly around her, I survey her like a butcher would survey a piece of meat for cutting!
Her breasts hang, vulnerable to my irons! Her face is level, looking at me with? Hate? fear? terror? longing? Yes, all of these!
Her legs are stretched obscenely wide. Her ass curved and thrusting, as if begging for something. For What? For burning? Her pussy is exposed, open, inviting. I could fuck her. I check, she is very wet. When I stick a finger in, it feels like her pussy wants to grab it and milk it.
She starts to squirm.
“Your fingers felt so good, Master.”
“Not today. No fun for you today, only pain.” I remove my finger.

Her ass-cheeks are spread wide with her legs, her asshole puckered and sweet. So available, so vulnerable, so asking for....
My finger, still wet from her pussy, teases her crinkled rear, rimming her hole, teasing. Will I bring pleasure or pain? Or both?
I position my wet fingertip on her asshole. Without any care or gentleness, I suddenly push it in to the hilt! Scratching the tender tissues!
I drive it hard and fast, in and out. I add a second and then a third! She screams as my hand attacks the sensitive flesh! I’m making progress. Then, as abruptly as I entered, I'm gone! She sighs with relief and with frustration. Her butt is dancing before my eyes.
“You shameless, whore! Don't worry, you don't have long to wait for more ‘stimulation.’”

I wheel over the brazier. There are six iron handles sticking up.
Her Mind is racing wondering what will happen next
I have let the coals "cool" slightly. The irons are no longer glowing red. That might look pretty, but at that level, they cause too much damage, she can't take it all, she passes out too quickly.
These irons will hurt like hell, her nerves will explode, but she will be able to take it, she won't pass out, she will feel the pain go on and on!

I carefully select my first iron. A long shaft with a small "X" brand on the end. Yes, this will be nice!
I walk slowly around her, no hurry, she isn’t going anywhere, LOL. The iron takes a long time to cool.
Her body glows with sweat. She’s moaning.
“Moaning from the painful bondage, or from desire.”
“From both, Master,” she whispers.
Without warning or any preliminaries, I place the iron on the side of her left breast. A satisfying "Hiss!" sounds as her sweat is instantly vaporized and the iron burns into that soft, sweet skin! I listen to her scream. It is rewarding to know that I've touched her, deeply!
Her scream is a little strangled, I suppose her head is pulled so far back that it makes it hard to speak or scream. Nice!

It’s been over a minute now and her sexy body is still quivering, though she isn’t screaming, more like whimpering. Drool dripping from her mouth; cunt juice running down her thighs.
“Is this what you wanted, Kathy Slave? Are you ready for more and worse?”
“I want to feel it again.”
“Yes Sir, more and worse.”
“Not to worry.”

I've replaced the first and taken up another rod. “Where will I go now?”
“Your choice, Sir.”
The pain in her breast has not subsided. It is still blinding her mind as I move behind her. My new iron has a flat round circle on the end, three inches across. This can burn a lot of skin!
She is trying to prepare for the next. But her body seems out of control.
I place the rod on her right buttcheek, dead center. She screams!
I hold it longer. I allow it to cause greater pain, greater damage. Somehow, bound as she is, she thrusts forward, all her muscles clenching, her world has become only the world of pain in her butt. Her pussy is dripping on the floor
I replace the rod. Her butt has an ugly red, cauterized wound! Her body cannot stop shaking. I go to her side and prod her burned tit. She screams again. Nice!
“The pain is so intense, Master.”
After a minute or so, she slumps in her bonds. Her body still quivers with involuntary spasms.

I think she’s rested enough. I hate uneven things. I take the first iron and burn her right tit. Yes, that's better. Amazing she can still scream as loud, spraying her drool on the floor!
Of course, her butt isn’t even. It very important! I take the second rod and make a nice round burn on her left cheek. I look at her ass; yes, that looks good now!
“I think you need to cum. But for that you will need something special! Something unbearable!”
“Yes, Master. Please make me cum.”

I take a different rod. I have had it specially made. It is shaped like a dildo, very anatomically correct. That pleases me. Although I doubt she will be aware of the fine details as the burning metal enters her body. LOL
I show it to Kathy.
She sees it and screams.

I step behind her. Her ass-cheeks are still shaking like jelly as tremors course though her body. It looks nice! I don't need to spread her ass-cheeks, they already are wide open!
I line up carefully. This needs to be done precisely. It will be the pièce de résistance.
With no warning, I thrust home! The cock shaped iron buries deep in her ass. Like a lover thrusting his member hard into her. But this member is hard iron. Scalding, scaring, searing, burning hot iron. Deep in her bowels, destroying her tender flesh
She is filled with worse pain than than she ever imagined. She screams as she has never screamed! She tries to move forward away from it. But she cannot!
She seems to lift off the floor in her spasm of agony! She cannot escape! The burn is deeper. I leave the iron in to spread the pain.
Her pussy clenches. Her clit seems to explode.

She is starting to cum. The orgasm is cutting through her body like a knife! She screams and screams from pain and release.
Then she sees me with another iron. A small delicate tip, moving toward her clit!.............
It touches the bud, lightening glares in her eyes, Is it agony or another orgasm? she don't know. She tries to ride whatever it is. Then her world goes black

I love you, slave Kathy!
I cut her down. I take her to a soft bed. We lie close. I hold her shaking body until she can breathe again.
I stroke her hair. I kiss her cheek. I kiss her lightly on the mouth. I tell her of my love, I tell her how sexy she is.
We hold each other. As the pain subsides, she falls asleep from exhaustion. I hold her still, I keep her safe.
Through the night I hold my precious, I keep her safe!

The End:icon12:

I FOUND YOUR STORY EXTREMELY ENGAGING. NEVERTHELESS I WAS TEMPTED TO TRY A VARIATION. YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE CHARACTER'S WORDS AND FEELINGS DURING THEIR INTERACTION WAS SO EVOCATIVE THAT I WOULDN'T DARE CHANGE A WORD. THE REASON I OFFER THIS PLOT VARIATION IS BECAUSE I THINK THAT A SINGLE DISABLING AND CLOSE TO FATAL EXPERIENCE CHEATS BOTH PARTICIPANTS OF MORE OF THE SAME. LIKEWISE FOR THE WRITER AND THE READERS. THE IMAGINATION IS SUCH AN EROTIC ORGAN THAT A LOVING SADIST AND A PAIN SLUT WHO HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER CAN BE COMPANIONS IN A FANTASY WORLD OF THEIR OWN THAT CAN GRADUALLY ESCALATE. BOTH KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT ONE OF THEIR ADVENTURES WILL BE THEIR LAST... BUT WHICH ONE?
THANKS FOR SETTING UP A DELICIOUS FANTASY
IRALLEN

Love it... sweet morning offering. You need not hurry. Her racing mind is creating a pit of pain for herself rooted to the floor with the anticipation of your arrival. Her fantasies create the pain that she looks forward to feeling. . . not only create it but magnify the intensity of what you will actually mete out. She knows that she deserves the punishment. She has asked for it. She is a mental "pain slut" keying herself up to feel the agony to come. When you bind her to helplessness she knows there is no escape. She has summoned you, and you have come to her. As your hands and your eyes discover and devour her clefts and hollows her softnesss and firmness she begins to tremble and would have collapsed to the floor were it not for the ropes holding her splay legged and erect. The tools of her torture are spread before her buried in the brazier's burning coals. She sees and understands the ordeal that she will experience... that she looks forward to experiencing. You kiss her eyes and her mouth and then with the blindfold and gag you extinguish her sight and her voice. You are set to begin. You take a small hot brand from the coals and let her feel the searing heat as you move it close to her left breast... then you singe the hair falling around her face. The smell is intense and there is an unmistakable crackling sound. She can smell and she can hear. You warn her to stillness so the brand wont slip across her body to leave an ugly scar rather than a clean mark. She nods assent and you push the brand firmly into her breast. Not the nipple, but on the firm underside curvature. She splutters what would have been a scream through the gag, and she twists and flexes her immobilized lower body in an uncontrollable reaction to the burning agony at her breast. What she does not know is that you have prepared a pot of boiling water and immersed the tools that she had seen glowing in the coals. The dildo and hook shaped tools that were to be inserted into her. She will imagine that these cruel objects are searing her tender vulva, and clitoris her pussy and her anal passage. There will be intense immediate pain, but no perminant damage will be done. You will be able to take her in all of her sweet passages soon after she is taken town and recovers from her initial shock. An additional cauterizing brand on her inner thigh and one on each of her butt cheeks fill the small room with the stink of seared flesh. Still she did not pass out. She savored the pain mewling trough her gag. Her excitement and her agony had triggered multiple orgasms and a flow of juices that ran down her legs and splattered onto the floor. Her mind had created a world of intense pain beyond her wildest imaginings. Her bizarre needs have been sated. You have given her a priceless gift. No one else can do this for her. Soon you will be rewarded by her hungry body she will make sweet and passionate love to you, and you will have her total devotion weather you like it or not. You will be called upon to create scenes to top the one you just played.

Back
Top Bottom