A New Section For The Forum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Fallen Angel

Following on from the What images are appropriate for the forum Discussion thread IM and the moderators have been involved in very lengthy discussions and some members are wondering what is happening. I think I'm not betraying any State secrets if I said that it looks very likely that a new section will soon be opened by IM consisting of original artistic or lterary work from our members. Rules for the new section are now under didcussion. It should of course be possible to request that any existing threads you have elsewhere be migrated to this proposed new section. I'm sure that other members of staff will shortly provide more details. This thread is for information only.

Proposed guidance and rules for the new section.....

Fantasy Forum

Fantasy Stories And Poems

Please only start threads or post content in this area that contain your own, original writing.
If your content is Crux or BDSM then please use the other sections of CF. If it is any other fantasy, or a mixture, then use this section.
Stories or poems with illustrations that have been found elsewhere are acceptable, if the sources are credited and the images clearly relate to the content.
Members' own translations of stories or poems by other writers are acceptable, again, so long as the original author is credited.
If in doubt, please contact any of the moderating team.

Fantasy Art And Images

Please only post content that is your own work. It may be Photo Manip, 3D Artwork, Drawings etc. but must be your own work and not downloaded from elsewhere. If your content is Crux or BDSM then please use the other sections of CF. If it is a mix or fantasy work then use this section.
Art created by modifying existing works should display real creativity on your part.

If you wish to transfer one or more of your threads to these new sections then please contact a moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
The three Forums are now listed in this order:

CruxForums The heart of our community
(sections re-named, but existing content will stay,
unless any member specifically asks for theirs to be moved)

Crucified Women: members' original artwork
Crucifixion: discussions and other crux topics
Crux stories and poems: members' own works
[CF] Pics and Videos: from the internet etc

BDSM Forum
Mainly Poems and Stories
Pics and Videos

Fantasy Forum
(the old 'Fantasy Unlimited')
Sub-forums:
Fantasy Stories and Poems
Fantasy Art and Images