A Philosophical Thread about Good & Evil - Catastrophes, Coincidences & Theodicy

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, I did not know anything of "Oranum" but you can also check for "Sergeant McGregor" who was quoted in a German TV show in 2008 as British police representant because he was police officer at the time of the Fairford Air Show and he said, he was certainly a sceptic but on the other hand, being a police officer and receiving such a relatively detailed report about a disaster which then really happened, what would you do?
If you do nothing, it might be as wrong as doing something. He was involved in several cases in which the Britisch police acted and he said the dreams of Robinson were not simply to be explained as pure coincidence. How probable is it to predict a plane crash on an Air Show with such details by pure chance via a written fax to the police?

And it is not only correct to be a sceptic but it is sometimes also like in my example about the masses of birds. It is very difficult to make distinctions between charlatanx and people with really unnatural abilities because the first reaction to them is the same and the reaction of charlatans and real "psychics" to such a negative feedback is also often the same.
Another example from "human" society: In Romania there are living about two millions of gypsies and they have their own MPs in parliament. One of them said about 10 years ago, that the Romanian society regards them constantly as antisocial thieves, you usually cannot get a normal job in Romania when your skin color is a bit darker and your name sounds like the name of a gypsy. So, he said publicly in parliament, when you are born with such a stigma, everyone else outside of your community regards you as a thief and even he as a MP remarks that his colleagues do not put their coats in his near because he could be the "gypsy thief of the parliament", what will you become - a high ranking member of the Romanian society or rather a thief? You are probably only fulfilling the expectations of the society because this society has not many choices left for you.

Another example: You may know the funny movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats" with George Clooney and the real story behind is that the US-military really once had a unit for "paranormal remote viewing" and experimenting with "mind expanding drugs".

(Funny for me to imagine an US military unit during the 1970's and early 1980's being constantly "high on Marijuana" etc. "for military reasons", but they really existed.)

The greatest success of this unit was a man with the name Joseph McMoneagle who claimed to be able to wander in his mind to distant places and watching in real time what was just happening there. He said, he received this ability after he had a life-threatening accident and a NDE.

He once was told he should try to find out what was just happening in Siberia because US-satellites remarked the construction of a huge building, a giant hall, which was obviously constructed by Soviet-Russian military units with a lot of expenditures and efforts. He said - and this story is really confirmed - he went to a very silent room in an US military complex and tried to imagine flying there in his mind entering the hall in Siberia and he "saw" the structures of a giant submarine, which was just assembled there.
He told this to his commanding officers who did not believe him because there was no direct way to the water or to the sea from this hall.
But about one year later, the Soviet military began to dig a kilometers long channel from the nearest big river to this hall and the first Soviet submarine from "Project 941 Akula" of the so-called "Typhoon"-class was running of the stack from this giant hall.
OK, and now guess what Joseph McMoneagle was doing later?
He was writing books about his "remote viewing" - investigations for private persons and about aliens from other stars.

So ... ?

Still looking for "The Cat", in the meantime, I found in my archives a copy in German language of the book "Mind Trek" by Joseph McMoneagle, which was too strange and too weird for me when I read it for the first time about 30 years ago, because I still was a "professional student" and "trained" to regard any problem by looking at it in a very sceptical and rational way.

When I first read this book, I thought: "OK, interesting to see what can happen to a rational thinking person like McMoneagle after having had even two NDE's in different times and places and experimenting with too much drugs in a special military unit with very, very weird experiments and tasks. I do not believe so much of this book and I probably never will."

During the last 30 years, I unfortunately had to accept that most people in this world do not think as rational as I did and they never will.
Moreover, I had to make some experiences with a few "precognitive dreams", I did not really believe in before and some other experiences I did not believe to be possible before.
After I read some parts again of this book during the last two days, I am thinking now: "Mhm - hm - hm! The funniest part is that the people in Hollywood who made this movie ...

must have read the manuscript of McMoneagle's NDE in his book or he was inspired by this movie because the description of the NDE's are rather similar in both."

More interesting for me is that I now would like to know if McMoneagle ever heard anything about the Bavarian "clairvoyant" Alois Irlmaier, because there are astonishing similarities in their descriptions which could not be "accidental coincidence" if McMoneagle did never hear anything of Irlmaier - assumed that both were really having these abilities.

Both claimed by stunning examples that they were / are able to "view" what is happening right now at distant places, but both were also saying that they have a problem with time which is constantly "in motion" or "flowing".

McMoneagle even claimed in his book that he was surprised by the results of two "remote viewing" experiments which were regarded as absolute failures in his time at the special army unit. He had to visit in his mind two places and he was sure to see what was happening there at that special moment, but the buildings were very different.
Several years later, he still had access to the documents about the failures and he was able to visit the places. The places were now looking exactly like in his written descriptions some years ago, when the buildings were not there YET because the buildings had been built in the meantime of about 5 to 10 years.
This led to his assumption, that really all of his remote viewing experiences were somehow coming via "the future" and it is funny that even Irlmaier said something similar about his "visions" in 1946.

On the other hand, some descriptions are still going much too far for me in the reports from both - McMoneagle & Irlmaier - who by the way were both raised in Catholic schools, both believing in God and so ....
:eek: ;)
But being a science fiction fan, I would be "exhilarated & delighted" if some more descriptions in McMoneagle's book could be really scientifically confirmed or disputed/ denied during my lifetime.

For example, he writes in his book that one remote-viewing-experiment on 22nd of May in 1984 for the (semi-private?) "Monroe Institute" in Nellysford, Virginia led him to very unusual coordinates which made him think soon that this does not seem to be our planet in our times.

He soon spoke in the recorded session about "viewing" gigantic pyramidal structures which were in his viewings "artificial" and partly "hollow" pyramids and much bigger that the pyramids on Earth. He was first "viewing" outside "ancient structures" now crumbling to dust possibly for millions of years and surprised about the smaller size of the sun, then inside in the pyramids and everything inside was different and bigger than anything else he ever saw during his lifetime on Earth.

He also had the impression of being in a shelter with tens of housands of dying "humanoid lifeforms" because something had changed the atmosphere of this planet but some thousands of these lifeforms could escape from the catastrophe and they still seem to exist in our times, but in his imagination, the time was again a problem to decide when this catastrophe happened or will happen. He could not tell in which time he was in his imagination.

Later, he was told he was given the coordinates not on Earth but of the "Highlands of Cydonia" on the planet Mars and the "pareidolia" there of several "pyramidal-looking" mountains in this region.

Now, it certainly would be interesting how much he had already thought about these pictures of the late 1970's in 1984 about the NASA pictures and how much he made about that in his subconsciousness to tell such a story.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.03_05h16m29s_001_.jpg

The next problem is that you have to believe in at least one conspiracy theory of or against the NASA, if you take McMoneagle's stories serious and I do not really like conspiracy theories.

On the other hand again (this must now be my 3rd or 4th hand, right? ;) ), there are in our days several reports in serious newspapers about flying machines which should not be possible to construct for us until now and even more weird stories which might match to other stories like a puzzle.

I would really like to know what some governments might know and possibly really do not tell us for several "rational" reasons:

What do you think?

In any case, I hope that our "human" exploration of Mars will not end this "humanoid" way:

mars_spiritcolor.jpg ;)

Last edited:
During the last 30 years, I unfortunately had to accept that most people in this world do not think as rational as I did and they never will.

Forty years for me! Huge problem isn't it?:confused:

Later, he was told he was given the coordinates not on Earth but of the "Highlands of Cydonia" on the planet Mars and the "pareidolia" there of several "pyramidal-looking" mountains in this region.
Yep, our brains are programmed for facial recognition. Essential for the survival of the species. Imagine, you would not be able to distinguish a pretty girl from a cactus!:facepalm:

In any case, I hope that our "human" exploration of Mars will not end this "humanoid" way:

mars_spiritcolor.jpg ;)
First manned Mars landing could be like this :

mars.jpg

No, Loxuru, you made a little mistake because you mixed the reaction of the Martians to the landing of the US Mars probe "Spirit" with the reaction of the Martians to the Chinese Mars probe "Drop-Dead-Gor-Ching", which has a historical predecessor on Earth. It was so extremely "successful" that its picture is still banned in China because of its "philosophical connotations":

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.03_10h48m25s_001_.jpg ... and the pareidolian reaction of the Martians was already in those times like this one: Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.03_10h55m22s_005_.jpg

In any case, there are so extremely many pareidolias on Mars during the last 40 years that I started to think 20 years ago: "Hm, this is a bit too much because I do not know so many enigmatic pareidolias from any other planet by far."
OK, I know the most pareidolias are from Earth and they are rather religious like this very serious one ...

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.03_10h53m50s_003_.jpg

... but from other planets you can easily see that they are not really so serious as on Mars, e.g. on Pluto:

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.03_10h51m59s_002_.jpg But about the pareidolias on Mars, I usually have to utter my famous "Mhm-Hm-Hm!" :

Last edited:
Hm, this morning in German TV news, I just have heard parts of an incredible telephone call from a - hopefully leaving soon - president we all know and like(d) very much (to forget), and because I am probably more masochistic than I ever believed, I will try to listen to this telephone call in full length soon.

This telephone call will probably be interesting for satirists all around the world and I am just wondering why we did not hear this following conspiracy theory up to now based on the quotation from the "Jerusalem Post" which I quoted here ca. two postings before:

The 87-year-old former head of the Israeli Defense Ministry's Space Division "... Eshed insists that ... (he, the unspoken) ... is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, ..."

This president could probably still turn around the election results by saying, he was betrayed by his extraterrestrial allies who did not want him to win and therefore THEY stole the election because they wanted to stay top secret allies. So, it is now really time for him to disclose their existence because these aliens are probably the only real culprits & guilty party which had the biggest interest in his defeat, most probably working with immediately-mind-changing alien-"PSI"-technology which was first used on the president himself in order to make him forget about those alien allies and making him forget all his former statements he did not want to hear any more and making him forget many more international, diplomatic and sexual relationships of his past!

Could please someone offer him this version of a conspiracy theory? We probably would all be very happy soon, because we could scientifically test all science-fiction-ideas about aliens and receive informations about their interference in human elections on the one hand and on the other hand, we could probably deliver a certain case of dementia & schizophrenia to a well-deserved psychiatric institution. A clear win-win-win - situation!

Is there any address to which I could send this suggestion?

Hm, this morning in German TV news, I just have heard parts of an incredible telephone call from a - hopefully leaving soon - president we all know and like(d) very much (to forget), and because I am probably more masochistic than I ever believed, I will try to listen to this telephone call in full length soon.

This telephone call will probably be interesting for satirists all around the world and I am just wondering why we did not hear this following conspiracy theory up to now based on the quotation from the "Jerusalem Post" which I quoted here ca. two postings before:

The 87-year-old former head of the Israeli Defense Ministry's Space Division "... Eshed insists that ... (he, the unspoken) ... is aware of them, and that he was "on the verge" of disclosing their existence. However, the Galactic Federation reportedly stopped him from doing so, ..."

This president could probably still turn around the election results by saying, he was betrayed by his extraterrestrial allies who did not want him to win and therefore THEY stole the election because they wanted to stay top secret allies. So, it is now really time for him to disclose their existence because these aliens are probably the only real culprits & guilty party which had the biggest interest in his defeat, most probably working with immediately-mind-changing alien-"PSI"-technology which was first used on the president himself in order to make him forget about those alien allies and making him forget all his former statements he did not want to hear any more and making him forget many more international, diplomatic and sexual relationships of his past!

Could please someone offer him this version of a conspiracy theory? We probably would all be very happy soon, because we could scientifically test all science-fiction-ideas about aliens and receive informations about their interference in human elections on the one hand and on the other hand, we could probably deliver a certain case of dementia & schizophrenia to a well-deserved psychiatric institution. A clear win-win-win - situation!

Is there any address to which I could send this suggestion?
The president has made a call this morning to Mars, requesting to look after 11780 voting ballots hidden in the Mars probe 'Spirit'.:confused:

Not just a Red State but a whole Red Planet! POTUS thinks they are on his side, obviously!

You need a massless body to wear a massless dress. Ok, I havent a clue what this conversation is all about. However, the ghosts that reside in my upstairs have zero mass, but sometimes they sound like they are playing basketball.. Explain that ?
The two-split experiment explains it all.

As long as they play in the midfield, the ball is a massless wave function (going through both hoops/slits). If one of the ghost teams scores, that hoop is the only one open, so the wave function collapses to a well located particle (the ball), with mass!:p

You need a massless body to wear a massless dress. Ok, I havent a clue what this conversation is all about. However, the ghosts that reside in my upstairs have zero mass, but sometimes they sound like they are playing basketball.. Explain that ?
If you really have ghosts in your upstairs, maybe you need to call these guys:

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.04_18h39m29s_004_.jpg On the other hand, if you did not see them up to now, maybe someone else is playing basketball upstairs!?

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.01.04_18h38m33s_003_.jpg

By the way and about the question what this discussion is all about:

In my opinion - and please remember at this point that I am here the great "CREATOR" of this thread and this discussion, as one of my highly esteemed co-philosophers here called me - all the ideas and also all the nonsense in it are "philosophy" at its ancient best, because the ancient Greek philosophers were often walking in the summer mornings with their students and votaries through beautiful olive groves, talking about every kind of knowledge and understanding and sometimes simply asking questions about higher forms of nonsense.
It must have been a beautiful life for the best philosophers because some of them became 90 years old or even older.

But back to our times and I will quote some intelligent voices to show more about the reason of this thread and what it is all about:

Philosophy (from Greek: φιλοσοφία, philosophia, 'love of wisdom') is the study of general and fundamental questions, such as those about reason, existence, knowledge, values, mind, and language. Such questions are often posed as problems to be studied or resolved.

If you are looking for an answer about life or the universe, don't be afraid of making an error because " ... this fear of erring is often the error itself!"
Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel, German philosopher

“A harmful truth is also useful because it can only be harmful for a moment and then leads to other truths which always have to become useful and very useful, and conversely a useful error is harmful because it can only be instantaneous and in other errors tempts that are becoming more and more harmful. "
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

„Das sind die Weisen,
die durch Irrtum zur Wahrheit reisen.
Die bei dem Irrtum verharren,
das sind die Narren.“

(which means: )
“These are the wise ones
who travel through error to the truth.
Those who persist in error,
those are the fools."

Friedrich Rückert, German poet, translator and orientalist

Last edited:
If you really have ghosts in your upstairs, maybe you need to call these guys:

View attachment 950506 On the other hand, if you did not see them up to now, maybe someone else is playing basketball upstairs!?

View attachment 950507
i get along fine with my ghosts/ spirits. I and my cat have seen them come down stairs. I believe they are the old couple who use to live here. I have always had spirits around me and so do you. YOU just have to open your psyche to receive them. There was a time not so long ago that everyone had psychic ability but many have lost that ability in this modern world

Mhm, I admit that I always had some problems with the supernatural beings although I know that C.G. Jung was convinced to have seen ghosts and I like to read or hear stories from ...
... who is the only (!) German (!) professor at a German university (!) for "Parapsychology and Metaphysics" !!!

His ideas for scientific explanations of ghost experiences are simply great but even greater is his ability of still being professor in Germany although having such ideas.

For example and I still do not know if he meant that serious or was playing with the expectations of his audience, he once answered to the question in a lecture how telekinese or ghost-driven objects could be possible: "Psychic or better parapsychic forces could possibly and simply convince all the atoms and the molecules in an object to make a step aside!"

Ahem, ok, I had to let that sink in for some years and I still have problems to imagine and to understand that ...

On the other hand, this man is really also a very rational thinking physicist and really studied Physics, too.
So, he once really saved an old woman from the "closed psychiatry".
This is her story in short terms: At the end of the 1980's, an old woman was coming to her doctor and telling him, she heard voices in her kitchen. The doctor thought: "OK, she is old and not very educated, probably dementia and some more psychic problems. Better, I will deliver her to the psychiatry."
After she was taken to the psychiatry, her daughter started to dissolve the household of her old mother but she believed to hear silent whispers in the kitchen of her mother, too. Because she heard of Prof. Dr. von Lucadou's telephone consulting hours, she called him and told him this story. He was interested in this case and one day later, he visited the kitchen with the daughter of the poor old woman. He had already an idea how the voices were possible, took a big pot and put it in different kinds on the metallic stove in the kitchen and everyone was suddenly able to hear low voices. He explained that there was a radio station in the same city, emitting the radio program also in strong emissions of VHF and even stronger emissions of shorter waves.
Some pots were functioning on the stove like the membranes in a loudspeaker and everyone could hear the voices of the radio program via the pots on the stove in this kitchen.
The old woman was released from the psychiatry and the dissolvement of her household was reversed.

And this all because all persons around this old woman believed that old persons are only hearing voices when they have a psychic problem because of their age - and no one except the daughter and the professor von Lucadou ever checked the kitchen itself!

Last edited:
Knowing this story of Prof. Dr. Walter von Lucadou before and knowing that Israeli archaeologists are right now searching again in some tunnels under the Holy Temple hill in Jerusalem for the ...

... I thought: Wouldn't it be "really nice" to finally find it and possibly find out that it was the first radio receiver in human history?
;)

I always found it strange, how detailed the description of its construction was in the Holy Bible and that the "Cherubim"-angels on it had their wings most probably spread far forward over the top of this object, not backwards as we know it today from our Christian angels, so there was a lot of gold and possible more metal in a very special arrangement which must have made a special sense for being able to hear the voice of "God".

Then, everybody who touched this object without permission on the gold seemed to have received something like a deadly electric shock and when this object was lost in wars to enemies like the Philistines, they were said to have left it back after a short time because it caused diseases beneath them and their animals which descriptions might ressemble for us today to radiation sicknesses similar to those of victims in Chernobyl -> a radioactive long duration power cell inside for the radio receiver?

It would really be very interesting to discover this object again if it still exists, most probably not only for archaeologists but also for all fans of Steven Spielberg's "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and readers of Erich von Däniken's books.

And as I like these coincidences, my most-loved TV channel ARTE which is a French-German cooperation TV channel for European culture & contemporary history is broadcasting this evening a documentation about the "Ark of the Covenant" in French and in German.

Here you can find it in French with English subtitles:

Concerning "Theodicy" from the title of this thread: I will probably always be of the opinion that the existence of "evil" in human beings and their capability to commit terrible atrocities to their fellow humans is the biggest contradiction to the existence of a God like we Christians are imagining "him" and there is simply no acceptable solution for me for the problem of this "Theodicy".
During the last years, France has had some famous scandals with sexual criminals like this case ...

... and I think, because France had several famous scandals of sexual crimes, they are making movies and documentaries during the last 5 years about before unknown crimes, which are shocking the world today.

This evening, ARTE will broadcast the story of a war crime in 1945 which was covered for decades because of different reasons by at least three different sides:
The governments of the Soviet Union and of the Communist Polish state did not want to hear anything from it and the Catholic Church did not want to talk about it because it would cause exactly the "Theodicy" problem beneath the Catholic believers but this crime was described in the letters of a female French doctor working for the International Red Cross in Poland and this movie is based on her memories.

It is this movie which will be broadcast in French and German and it is hard to believe that a movie about this crime could only be realized in 2016 in a French-Polish cooperation, because no one really wanted to hear about this story before.

The story: Soviet-Russian troops liberated Poland from the German Nazi-troops but often regarded Polish citizens as enemies, too, because only 22 years before, there was also war between Poland and Russia. So, not only German but also Polish women were fair game for Russian soldiers, hunted by them whenever there was the possibility.
In this case, Madeleine Pauliac was called in December 1945 to a Polish nun's convent because at least seven nuns are pregnant, victims of a mass rape by Russian troops.
45 nuns were raped, 20 of them died. The Sister Superior tells Madeleine Pauliac that no one should ever know this story because the convent would be closed if anyone would hear of it.
The following story of this movie is as incredible as it is cruel.

And there is no solution for the problems of "Theodicy" and there will never be one for us humans, I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom