A Princess And Her Lady's Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Long ago and far away (from what is now Pacific, Missouri) existed small city-states that for the most part coexisted peacefully. The small kingdoms lived of the work of the subjects and trade with each other. But in life there is always an exception and in this case it was the kingdom of Tree.

Like his father the king the young son and prince would be generously considered a barbarian. The kingdom had little in the ways of skills other than distilling spirits. To fund trade with the other city-states the kingdom would periodically lay siege on another city-state demanding ransom so they could afford to trade with the other kingdoms. Overall it was tolerated because the raids were spread around so one kingdom could live in peace for a decade or so and reap the benefits of the coin spent on their goods that had been stolen from another kingdom. Beside when forces beyond the area would try to invade it was a good thing to have the Tree kingdom on your side.

It was the kingdom of Amour’s turn to be in the sites of Tree’s wrath. Its aging king had once been a great warrior but age had taken its toll on him. But he insisted the city defend against siege and for a cycle of the moon they held on but supplies were dwindling and the merchants grumbled they could not sell their wares of fine footwear and beautiful clothing and they certainly could not eat them!

The king’s eldest daughter sent a courier to Prince Tree stating that his demands would be met if the city-state would be left unharmed. Her father was dying and too feeble to stop her from suing for peace. The courier retuned and told Princess Siss that because of the considerable expense Prince Tree had incurred in addition to his regular extortion (his words) he wanted the head of princess and her head taken at the on the guillotine in the square of the city-kingdoms’ Center of Justice, the city-state Liberty. If his demands were not met he would lay waste to Amour as an example to others.

Princess Siss sat down in despair. She told the royal courier “I never expected to die so young or in this manner but to spare the people harm I accept the offer. When do I go to him?”

princess 004.jpg

“You misunderstand my lady. Even Tree would not demand the head of the direct heir to the throne. He is expecting your younger sister, Princess Barbaria!”

“Well that’s altogether different. I will inform the pampered little bitch. When does he want her…”

Princess Siss found her sister frolicking with her lady-in-waiting Dorothy.

005.jpg

Princess Siss says “I hate to interrupt your leisure but I have an important state assignment to discuss with you, Barbaria. Lady Dorothy, would you please excuse yourself?”

Dorothy began to rise when Barbaria said “Stay, Dorothy! Anything that you need to say can be said before her!”

Time is short and Princess Siss is in no mood for a fight. She huffs “Very well. I have reached an agreement to stop the siege of our beloved city.”

Barbaria was oblivious to the fact there was a siege and was not sure she knew what the word meant. Siss explained in addition to paying Tree’s extortion he demanded that Barbaria would be beheaded in the square of justice just days from then. Barbaria barely seemed shaken as she replied “I always thought your neck would be on the block before mine!”

block02.jpg

Princess Siss did not bother to tell her sister that she was going to the guillotine that was used for common criminals and not the block reserved for royalty.

Dorothy exclaimed “If you are killing Dorothy you must take me also!”

Barbaria tried to talk her out of it but Dorothy said “What is a Lady-in-Waiting supposed to wait on if her lady is dead!”

‘Good point’ thought Siss and granted Dorothy’s request. Besides she always hated Dorothy for coming between her incestuous relationship with her sister Barbaria.

016.jpg

Tree

Barb asked Princess Siss if she could find the strength to comfort her by being there when her head was severed. Siss stroked her hair and told her she would be there for her but thought ‘There is no way I would miss seeing the blade cut your head off’.

Barbaria and Dorothy were silenced as the cart rolled over the cobblestone street past the guillotine they had never seen before but the tall derrick with the waiting blade flamed fear in their hearts.
exe gui 009.jpg

“I have surrendered to you” I say. “When do I go to the block?”

“The block? I think you find yourself too valuable, Barbaria. Your neck will be in the lunette of a criminal and wait for the blade to take its journey down the track. But I know you haven’t seen such an execution so your ‘lady-in-waiting will show you what to expect” the elder Tree said.

princess 005 a.jpg

I do not know what he is telling me but I am sure I don’t want to know what awaits me…

I am to lose my head. I fear I am not to be given the respect of royalty. We are loaded into a cart that is pulled by an ox much as a produce cart would be. I am naked as is my Lady-in-Waiting. A third woman joins us as the wagon rattles over the cobblestones. I ask who she is and she says what difference does it make? I am as dead as you are!”

“I… I just wanted to know.”

“I am the whore Roxanne. I seduced the king’s soldiers so my men could take his bounty. The last time was a trap…”

cart.jpg

TREE

It is no comfort to watch the criminal Roxanne loaded on the board and her neck being locked in the lunette. The Prince Tree steps up next to me and asks if I have ever seen a guillotine execution. I shake my head ‘no’ and don’t want to either but I am sure I am about to.

I look up at the tall derrick and see the blade. It does not look very sharp and a patina of rust shows it is not well maintained. I mention this to the Prince Tree and he says “The blade doesn’t need to cut through, just get through.”

exe gui 001 a.jpg

The blade is released and comes does come down the tracks. Its rattling descent takes so long that this Roxanne has time to cry out “Fuck all of you! I auugh..”

Damn, the blade crushed her throat before her head fell free!!!

Tree

Long ago and far away (from what is now Pacific, Missouri) existed small city-states that for the most part coexisted peacefully. The small kingdoms lived of the work of the subjects and trade with each other. But in life there is always an exception and in this case it was the kingdom of Tree.

Like his father the king the young son and prince would be generously considered a barbarian. The kingdom had little in the ways of skills other than distilling spirits. To fund trade with the other city-states the kingdom would periodically lay siege on another city-state demanding ransom so they could afford to trade with the other kingdoms. Overall it was tolerated because the raids were spread around so one kingdom could live in peace for a decade or so and reap the benefits of the coin spent on their goods that had been stolen from another kingdom. Beside when forces beyond the area would try to invade it was a good thing to have the Tree kingdom on your side.

It was the kingdom of Amour’s turn to be in the sites of Tree’s wrath. Its aging king had once been a great warrior but age had taken its toll on him. But he insisted the city defend against siege and for a cycle of the moon they held on but supplies were dwindling and the merchants grumbled they could not sell their wares of fine footwear and beautiful clothing and they certainly could not eat them!

The king’s eldest daughter sent a courier to Prince Tree stating that his demands would be met if the city-state would be left unharmed. Her father was dying and too feeble to stop her from suing for peace. The courier retuned and told Princess Siss that because of the considerable expense Prince Tree had incurred in addition to his regular extortion (his words) he wanted the head of princess and her head taken at the on the guillotine in the square of the city-kingdoms’ Center of Justice, the city-state Liberty. If his demands were not met he would lay waste to Amour as an example to others.

Princess Siss sat down in despair. She told the royal courier “I never expected to die so young or in this manner but to spare the people harm I accept the offer. When do I go to him?”

View attachment 195542

“You misunderstand my lady. Even Tree would not demand the head of the direct heir to the throne. He is expecting your younger sister, Princess Barbaria!”

“Well that’s altogether different. I will inform the pampered little bitch. When does he want her…”

Princess Siss found her sister frolicking with her lady-in-waiting Dorothy.

View attachment 195540

Princess Siss says “I hate to interrupt your leisure but I have an important state assignment to discuss with you, Barbaria. Lady Dorothy, would you please excuse yourself?”

Dorothy began to rise when Barbaria said “Stay, Dorothy! Anything that you need to say can be said before her!”

Time is short and Princess Siss is in no mood for a fight. She huffs “Very well. I have reached an agreement to stop the siege of our beloved city.”

Barbaria was oblivious to the fact there was a siege and was not sure she knew what the word meant. Siss explained in addition to paying Tree’s extortion he demanded that Barbaria would be beheaded in the square of justice just days from then. Barbaria barely seemed shaken as she replied “I always thought your neck would be on the block before mine!”

View attachment 195543

Princess Siss did not bother to tell her sister that she was going to the guillotine that was used for common criminals and not the block reserved for royalty.

Barbaria tried to talk her out of it but Dorothy said “What is a Lady-in-Waiting supposed to wait on if her lady is dead!”

‘Good point’ thought Siss and granted Dorothy’s request. Besides she always hated Dorothy for coming between her incestuous relationship with her sister Barbaria.

View attachment 195541

Tree

I think abt u wanna say is "Barb exclaimed." ;)

Barb asked Princess Siss if she could find the strength to comfort her by being there when her head was severed. Siss stroked her hair and told her she would be there for her but thought ‘There is no way I would miss seeing the blade cut your head off’.

Barbaria and Dorothy were silenced as the cart rolled over the cobblestone street past the guillotine they had never seen before but the tall derrick with the waiting blade flamed fear in their hearts.
View attachment 195572

“I have surrendered to you” I say. “When do I go to the block?”

“The block? I think you find yourself too valuable, Barbaria. Your neck will be in the lunette of a criminal and wait for the blade to take its journey down the track. But I know you haven’t seen such an execution so your ‘lady-in-waiting will show you what to expect” the elder Tree said.

View attachment 195573

I do not know what he is telling me but I am sure I don’t want to know what awaits me…

I am to lose my head. I fear I am not to be given the respect of royalty. We are loaded into a cart that is pulled by an ox much as a produce cart would be. I am naked as is my Lady-in-Waiting. A third woman joins us as the wagon rattles over the cobblestones. I ask who she is and she says what difference does it make? I am as dead as you are!”

“I… I just wanted to know.”

“I am the whore Roxanne. I seduced the king’s soldiers so my men could take his bounty. The last time was a trap…”

View attachment 195574

TREE
Last pic is ur manip right? ;)
It is no comfort to watch the criminal Roxanne loaded on the board and her neck being locked in the lunette. The Prince Tree steps up next to me and asks if I have ever seen a guillotine execution. I shake my head ‘no’ and don’t want to either but I am sure I am about to.

I look up at the tall derrick and see the blade. It does not look very sharp and a patina of rust shows it is not well maintained. I mention this to the Prince Tree and he says “The blade doesn’t need to cut through, just get through.”

View attachment 195576

The blade is released and comes does come down the tracks. Its rattling descent takes so long that this Roxanne has time to cry out “Fuck all of you! I auugh..”

Damn, the blade crushed her throat before her head fell free!!!

Tree
Tree i like it, keep on moving :)

My lady Dorothy is loaded into the guillotine. She screams not her life but for some satisfaction as the lunette is slammed about her neck…

exe gui 003.jpg

Her hair is pulled about her head and cries ‘Aren’t any one of you going to fuck me? Damn I will take it in the ass, you limp dicks!”

She hears the blade rattle down the track. She starts to say “I loved you, Bar…”

exe gui 002.jpg

I am next. They dig Dorothy’s head out of the basket as I am strapped on the board.

exe gui 004.jpg

I feel wood splinters rip my breasts and belly as the board tilts forward. My hair is grabbed to let my chin slide over the bottom half of the lunette before my neck is captured in it.

exe gui 006.jpg

The ribbon holding my hair up slides out and Tree brushes my hair from my face.

exe gui 007.jpg

He doesn’t listen. I hear the heavy blade do its slow death rattle descent as it shakes every fiber of my body. I smell fresh blood and know mine will soon join it. I feel the blunt metal crush my throat into the base of the lunette…

Barbaria’s sister Siss applauded as Barbaria’s head rolled into the basket. She thought ‘you will pay for this, Tree; if not on this thread but another’ as he dug Barb’s head from the basket…

exe gui 008.jpg

Tree

…done in one day…

…what, no applause???

…end…

No wonder I haven't seen much of you here today Tree...you have been busy writing this little masterpiece of twisted ghoulish fun. Nice writing and illustrating! Oh, and maybe you wouldn't mind taking some time away from the keyboard to sharpen that dull blade before you put my delicate little neck beneath it?

My lady Dorothy is loaded into the guillotine. She screams not her life but for some satisfaction as the lunette is slammed about her neck…

View attachment 195706

Her hair is pulled about her head and cries ‘Aren’t any one of you going to fuck me? Damn I will take it in the ass, you limp dicks!”

She hears the blade rattle down the track. She starts to say “I loved you, Bar…”

View attachment 195705

I am next. They dig Dorothy’s head out of the basket as I am strapped on the board.

View attachment 195707

I feel wood splinters rip my breasts and belly as the board tilts forward. My hair is grabbed to let my chin slide over the bottom half of the lunette before my neck is captured in it.

View attachment 195709

The ribbon holding my hair up slides out and Tree brushes my hair from my face.

View attachment 195710

He doesn’t listen. I hear the heavy blade do its slow death rattle descent as it shakes every fiber of my body. I smell fresh blood and know mine will soon join it. I feel the blunt metal crush my throat into the base of the lunette…

Barbaria’s sister Siss applauded as Barbaria’s head rolled into the basket. She thought ‘you will pay for this, Tree; if not on this thread but another’ as he dug Barb’s head from the basket…

View attachment 195711

Tree

…done in one day…

…what, no applause???

…end…

Posted this last one while I was busy praising and bitching on the previous post. Gahhhhhh. And, you didn't get my last words plea to sharpen the blade did you?

This one was thrilling Tree...... nice job of catching emotions and feelings just before the blade began its clattering descent.

Last edited:
Yupar picked up the writing flaw but over all Tree is pleased with the 'one day wonder'.

It is dedicated to both Dorothy's 'Sacrifice' thread and some PMs which I will leave as PMs or they wouldn't be PMs with special thanks to appearances by Little Siss and Roxie, who didn't know this sledgehammer was coming!!!

Tree

...Leo says "thank you to the Academy...."

Mr Tree you have excelled yourself with this one, i am tingling all over
my body has really come alive. holding hands with Barbaria as we trundle
along the cobbled streets and seeing the guillotine for the first time waiting
for us we clasp each others hand tightly and then embrace in a loving cuddle.
i can see the terror in Barbaria`s eyes as she can see in mine. we can`t speak
just mumble ,we are gripped in terrifying fear and oblivious of the jeering crowd
as we arrive beside the guillotine and watch in horror as the blade is raised up
to it`s correct height . a drum roll, then the first name, BARBARIA, and i
have to hold onto her to stop her from falling "oh god dorothy, i`m terrified,
frightened to death" but the guard bundles her out of the cart and up the steps,
her outer garments stripped from her trembling body . she tries to scream, nothing,
she looks at me, tries to speak, nothing , as she is strapped to the bascule ,tilted
forward and slid into the lunette, and then it`s just one blur as the blade drops
in a split second and her head bounces into the basket, blood rushing from her neck
stump and her torso shuddering violently . i can hear this girl screaming, it`s me,
then the words i am dreading "Dorothy Brown"

Mr Tree you have excelled yourself with this one, i am tingling all over
my body has really come alive. holding hands with Barbaria as we trundle
along the cobbled streets and seeing the guillotine for the first time waiting
for us we clasp each others hand tightly and then embrace in a loving cuddle.
i can see the terror in Barbaria`s eyes as she can see in mine. we can`t speak
just mumble ,we are gripped in terrifying fear and oblivious of the jeering crowd
as we arrive beside the guillotine and watch in horror as the blade is raised up
to it`s correct height . a drum roll, then the first name, BARBARIA, and i
have to hold onto her to stop her from falling "oh god dorothy, i`m terrified,
frightened to death" but the guard bundles her out of the cart and up the steps,
her outer garments stripped from her trembling body . she tries to scream, nothing,
she looks at me, tries to speak, nothing , as she is strapped to the bascule ,tilted
forward and slid into the lunette, and then it`s just one blur as the blade drops
in a split second and her head bounces into the basket, blood rushing from her neck
stump and her torso shuddering violently . i can hear this girl screaming, it`s me,
then the words i am dreading "Dorothy Brown"

wow ... Dorothy ... breathing hard here after reading that little gem :rolleyes:

yes... I know... I know...

I did the whole story in about two hours and my 'continuity editor' was tied up View attachment 195909 and couldn't check it before I posted it...

Tree

Keep telling you Tree....you just have to let Siss be Siss ... she never misses anything.;)

In a daze and a feeling of unreal the guards manhandle me off the cart
and push me towards the steps leading up to the guillotine, terrified i
wet myself as i climb those steps to meet my doom just in time to see
Barbaria`s torso being rolled into a box and her decapitated head thrown
in with it and the box pushed to one side as an empty one takes it`s place,
that box is for my torso and head. i am pushed up to the bascule and leather
straps bind my feet and middle body and my arms are tied tightly behind me.
blubbering and crying ,"no,no , no not this, don`t behead me" but no response
from the cold hearted executioner. i watch in horror as the guillotine blade is pulled
up into position, next time it drops it will execute me. as the bascule starts to tilt
i just catch a glance of decapitated Barbaria, her eyes are wide open with a look
of shock horror in them, and that is the tipping point for me, i scream,scream, scream.
"oh dear god no please don`t kill me , oh god please have mercy!" and i feel myself
locked into the lunette . mercifully the blade drops immediately and my screams are
silenced a s it slices through my neck, i have a feeling of falling ,then my head falls into
bloodstained straw, and blood shooting from my neck stump sprays all over my face
and my dying brain registers i am beheaded. and Barbaria is there waiting for me
and we walk hand in hand to paradise .

Our bones are in the catacombs in Paris along with six million more

Back
Top Bottom