A Short Story Of An Exhausting Day ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
First of all, I am not good in writing stories - never was. I focus on the 3D stuff. So, please, do not be too hard on me.
(The chapters belong to different renders)

A “normal” day in Jack's basement

Samantha's day started with the visit of Peter and Melonie. Samantha loved Peter, but he only wanted her money. After she found out, Peter sold her to his old buddy Jack, a guy who sells pleasure and pain in his basement.

Melonie is Peter's old sugar baby and they want to have some fun.

Melonie wants to start the morning off with some pussy licking. Peter makes sure that there will be no biting.

Next on the menu list is a 3-some but only 2 are enjoying it.

But who is the guy in the mirror?

The big man is called “the Boss”. He owns the Eastside and just pays Jack $2000 to spend the afternoon with Sam.

The Boss likes to torture his women. He whips Samantha so hard that he is soaked in sweat and she in blood.

Right before Sam passes out, he pulls her down and fucks her like an animal – over and over again.

At day's end Samantha is knocked-out. Jack enjoys his cold bear and is looking forward for the next day.

Attachments

• Day-a-01s.jpg
    Day-a-01s.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 368
  • Day-a-02s.jpg
    Day-a-02s.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Day-a-03s.jpg
    Day-a-03s.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Day-a-04s.jpg
    Day-a-04s.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 373
  • Day-a-05s.jpg
    Day-a-05s.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 412
  • Day-a-06s.jpg
    Day-a-06s.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
  • Day-a-07s.jpg
    Day-a-07s.jpg
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 399
First of all, I am not good in writing stories - never was. I focus on the 3D stuff. So, please, do not be too hard on me.

Samantha's day started with the visit of Peter and Melonie. Samantha loved Peter, but he only wanted her money. After she found out, Peter sold her to his old buddy Jack, a guy who sells pleasure and pain in his basement.

Melonie wants to start the morning off with some pussy licking. Peter makes sure that there will be no biting.

The big man is called “the Boss”. He owns the Eastside and just pays Jack $2000 to spend the afternoon with Sam.

The Boss likes to torture his women. He whips Samantha so hard that he is soaked in sweat and she in blood.

Right before Sam passes out, he pulls her down and fucks her like an animal – over and over again.

At day's end Samantha is knocked-out. Jack enjoys his cold bear and is looking forward for the next day.

Yikes!!!!! I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting "the Boss"!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congratulation. Brilliant 3D story. Pictures is worth a thousand words.

What about the mouth of Samantha? Is she beaten before the visit of Peter and Melonie?

Great story n pics ! :)Keep on moving Jerry :);)

Is Samantha still in trouble ? 2000 $ for one afternoon ?

Back
Top Bottom