A short thread suitable for Easter and the crucifixion.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, this is also more of a user manual for female CF members: How do I dispose of my boyfriend or husband?

View attachment 989130

Incidentally, a picture of Jollyrei found at X-Hamster
So happy he is now on cross and could not put that horrible member in her backside again, one might guess she thinks. But the truth is that she is just happy he will no longer sit in her apartment, drinking beer and watching soccer.

Now that Easter is over what happens to all those bunnies?

bunny01.JPGbunny02.jpgbunny04.jpgbunny05.jpgbunny06.jpgbunny07.jpgbunny08.jpgbunny09.jpgbunny10.jpgbunny11.jpg

Today I finally got my first vaccination against Covid-19. I only feel that there is something at the puncture site and the skin around it was a bit hot, but it is over again, now after 4 hours.

That first shot is very special. Just imagine, you are a Legionaire and you have to place the feet for the nailing. This is probably your perspective, then.....
Let me say it like this, if I'd have to do the task, I'd be more than pleased. What a feeling of domination and when I look up, her eyes on me. That is sending shivers down my spine. So great.:D

How  did Jesus get his name ??
Well...legend has it,that the Three wise men were furiously debating what to call the new-born Son of God....all sorts of Jewish-sounding names were being bandied around,until one of the Wise men stubbed his foot on a particularly large rock....
He hopped about,clutching his throbbing foot,whilst swearing loudly...." Jesus CHRIST....!! That fucking hurt,that did...Sonofabitch !!"
The other two men looked at each other and said... "Hey, now,THAT'S not a bad name !!"
;)

Back
Top Bottom