A simple, but illusive search.........

Go to CruxDreams.com
C

Catholicschoolboi

When I was (enter illegal age) I was "trained" my these rather insistent Ladies in black outfits. Sessions included 3 parts. First was the inquisitor. Confess the crime while standing with hands on head, looking up so as not to see what was going on below. Second was the punishment. Often involved pointers, large erasers, rulers and waist ropes. Once in a while, one of them would get out a grease pencil and scribe the infraction on whatever body part involved. Most times not visible on the street. Third was the humiliation stance and comment party. This went on for 2 years. Formed my bdsm foundation to this day. BUT...(thank you for reading this far!) this brings me back to my issue. I have attempted to find photos/videos of males being treated like this at play parties. (a deep fantasy of mine) but extremely difficult to pull off, as there seems a plethora of beautiful women submissives that want use, thus ugly older men are often voted down. Although the votes are close...(SAhhhhh....I know they are not, but I need to think so). SO, anyone have a source of older males being subjected to something like this available?

Please delete if not welcome, or allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom