A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Saturday, April 6, 2019

Master’s traveling this weekend. I’m working on slave postures and my work. I’ve really gotten behind. However, the first pay from a training session has already helped my savings.

So, the walk. When we started, I was still undecided on what to do. About two thirds through the walk as we were heading back, Master spotted a rare owl in the woods. As he pointed it out, I looked at him. His face had the eager, sweet enthusiasm I used to love to see on my brar’s face when he was a boy. Suddenly, I felt this powerful love for the man. I said, all posh like, “Mr. XXX, would you please take this bad girl back to your place for a good hard spanking?”
And he smiled broadly and said, “Miss XXX, I would be honored!”

{Thank you Miss Eulalia. That's why this slave learned the Foot Stool Position View attachment 690508 (doesn't that sound posh, calling myself, this slave?) - D}
Good obeisance posture, always used when greeting or taking leave of Master
(or any Free Guest), and many other occasions when humble submission is required.
Tip - make sure you keep your forehead in contact with the floor,
and shake your head as you bow down so your hair falls clear of your shoulders,
leaving them bare for the Whip, as a slavegirl must.

Good obeisance posture, always used when greeting or taking leave of Master
(or any Free Guest), and many other occasions when humble submission is required.
Tip - make sure you keep your forehead in contact with the floor,
and shake your head as you bow down so your hair falls clear of your shoulders,
leaving them bare for the Whip, as a slavegirl must.
{Thank you for the helpful advice, Miss Eulalia. I SO want to be a good slave for Master! - D}

Sunday, April 7, 2019

The cupboard is bare so I went out to pick up my messages.

So Master took me back to his place and gave me a tidy spanking over his knee. It was much harder and hotter when Gavin spanked me on the way to me getting kicked out of my home. I got hotter and hotter and I realized that I’d been looking forward to this ever since I saw his magazine. I wiggled and cried and screamed and, at last, I came! I had never come before without being fecked or having the boy lick my fud.
Master finished spanking me and tossed me over on my back on the bed. But rather than enter me right then, he went down and before I knew it, he was growling at the badger! It was so good and so hot that soon I was back moaning and creaming all over my legs. Then, I came again! Twice in one session!
When I caught my breath (believe me I was out of it for a while), I gave him a good sooking. But I didn’t take it all the way. I wanted him inside me. So I rolled on my back, spread my legs wide and said, in a little girl’s voice, “Please fuck my bad cunny, Mister!”
Well, he did! And it was braw. He took his time and built slowly. But before long, he was working me like the town pump! And believe it or not, I came again!! Never, before or since have I come three times in a row! I realized then that I’d waited my whole life for sex like that: good spanking and good loving!!

Six weeks later we had our Master – Slave ceremony.

Writing this makes me think of something Leaf said while we were together at Da’s Wake. He told me he’d come to accept and approve of Master/Slave and then: “You know,” he said. “I think you have it almost perfect. You have a man who will beat you all you want and loves you so much he could never hurt you.”

Monday, April 8, 2019

Dungeon Day! Ya! Master told me to be at his place at 3PM. He said to wear one of my older outfits. I know what that means. Can you guess?
Promptly at three I ring his bell. He ushers me in real polite as always, takes my coat and hangs it us and cuffs my hands behind my back. He tells me to go down to the Dungeon and he will be there shortly. I walk carefully down the steps into the dark.
A few minutes later, he comes down and turns on the light. He stands me in the middle of the room and attaches leather cuffs to my ankles. There are ropes on the cuffs that run to rings at each side of the room and back to the center. Master takes these and starts pulling them both so I have to spread my legs. Not painfully, but enough to feel my naked gash open.
Then he took a rubber strap and cinched my arms together in back just above the elbows. My shoulders were pulled back and my breasts thrust forward.
Then he pulled down a rope from a ring on the ceiling. There was a noose on the end. Not a fancy hangman’s noose, but a well tied slip noose. He slipped it around my neck and went to the wall where the other end of the rope was tied to a heavy-looking cleat. He unfastened it and pulled the rope until it was snug around my neck. He brought down another rope and fastened it to my handcuffs. This he tightened until my shoulders really ached and I was bent slightly forward. Slightly because the noose held my head up! I was arched and totally helpless. This was getting a little scary!
Then he went to the table where he keeps “toys” for our “play.” He came back holding a very large knife. Master has never used a knife in our play before. He also had a honing steel. They looked like this.
Master stood in front of me and smiled as he drew the knife across the steel. The sound made me shiver. That made him smile broader.
Master went back to my ankle ropes and pulled my feet another foot apart. Now this was uncomfortable! And it lowered me enough that the noose seemed to get really tight.
Master came back and laid the knife gentle on my breast. Then slowly, almost lovingly, he cut off the top button of my blouse. Down he went, removing buttons. But ever so slowly. It must have been three minutes before the last one came off. I thought he would push it off then. Instead he took one of the flaps and suddenly drove his knife through it. It looked as if he was going to cut me with it, but he didn’t. I was so scared at that moment, I almost pissed. I thought of my safe word. I’ve only used it once. Master isn’t vicious and I’m proud to take what he dishes! But I was getting scared! Meanwhile my pussy was gushing like a fountain – I was so turned on! I decided to save my word.
He pulled the knife through the fabric which cut like butter. He seemed to be getting more and more excited and ended leaving my blouse in tatters. Only then did he push it back on my arms.
Then he went to work on my skirt. With the noose holding my head up I couldn’t see, but I could feel the knife blade and point on my thighs. I was really scared and really hot. Master had never treated me like this before and that knife could cut right through me!
At last I felt the skirt drop to the floor and I was naked. My juices were running down my inner thighs! Master came and slipped a tight hood over my head. This was the most difficult bondage Master has ever used and the thought of the knife was freaking me out. Then I heard him speak, “Dina, prepare yourself!”

Dina knew you would be anxious to hear the rest of the Dungeon Day, so she hurried this post to me early this morning her time.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Today I mostly spent recovering from Dungeon Day. Whew! It was powerful.

OK, I’ll finish up the long Dungeon Day. It was SO hot that I hate to cut it short. And I know you guys (and gals?) like to hear about my pain!

After he hooded me, Master began playing with the knife against my sensitive parts. He grabbed a nipple and tugged it hard and then put the blade right against the base! I couldn’t help but whisper, “No.” He pressed for a while and I really began to think he would cut me there. I was so afraid and so excited, I felt my pussy almost clench. Then he drew the knife down my middle to my belly, pressing the tip hard into my bellybutton. I was sure he must have drawn some blood. Then further down to slip the blade between my lips and tickle my clit with the tip. I almost screamed then. And he moved back to my anus, pricking with the point and then slipping it slowly in. Oh my God! What a feeling! And then suddenly it was gone.
In a minute, he said, “You remember the new oak paddle don’t you, Dina?” He had just gotten it a couple of weeks ago and had only used it lightly once as a test. It was inch thick, varnished oak, about 5 inches wide and two feet long with twenty or so holes drilled.
Suddenly, my arse exploded in pain. I surged forward, straining my thighs and shoulders and tightening the noose.
“Count and ask for more, slave Dina.”
“One, thank you Master. Could this slave please have another?”
Swack! I saw stars as I surged against my bonds and the noose pulled at my neck.
“Two, thank you Master. Could this slave please have another?”
Swackk!! The pain seemed to drill deep in my butt cheeks!
“Three, thank you Master. Could this slave please have another?”
Crack!!! I cried out as sweat covered my body and my juices were running down my splayed thighs.
After fifteen, he stopped and said, “You like my Malacca cane, don’t you, slave Dina?”
“Yes Master. This slave loves your cane!”
He rubbed the knots back and forth across my eager, swollen nipples before the woosh and swat of a blow crushing them into my breasts. Again, I had to count and ask.
Master began alternating between blows driving my nipples into my sore breasts and glancing cuts that felt like they would tear the nipples off.
After 15 of these he said, “You love the Dog Whip, don’t you, slave Dina?”
Oh shit! That hurt so bad! And after the terrible paddle and cane. But, of course, I said,
“Yes Master. This slave loves your dog whip!”
I heard him snap it once and flinched in my tight bondage. Then Crack! He snapped it into my belly. OWWWW!!!!
“Count and ask for more, slave Dina.”
“One, {pant} thank you Master. {pant} Could this slave please have another?” I had to pant to draw in breath through the tight noose to help ride out the cutting pain even as I asked for more.
Snap! The tip seemed to drill into my bellybutton! I cried and trembled and sweat was dripping from my body as if I’d run a mile.
“Two, {pant - pant} thank you Master. {pant} Could this slave {pant} please have another?”

I really can’t detail more; I was so aroused, and in such pain, that I wasn’t able to think at all. When Master began untying me, I had the usual waves of relief and disappointment. It had been a tidy session. (But I still wanted more!)

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Getting warmer. 55 and mostly Sunny. Could Spring be on the way?
I spent most of the morning still recovering from Dungeon Day. It was one of the most painful, (certainly most frightening with that knife!) DD ever. I loved it! Lord, Master knows how to excite me! It was SO hot!

This afternoon there was a knock on my door. When I answered, there were my landlords, Harold and Hannah. Of course, I invited the old dears in. They were so nice at expressing condolences at my loss. Hannah said she would like to cheer me up by having me to come to tea tomorrow afternoon. I tried not to be too eager, but the thought of her wonderful “High Tea” from last time, made my mouth water. I said I would be honored. Then they got quiet and seemed embarrassed. Finally, Hannah turned to Harold and said, “Wasn’t there something you wanted to ask Evie?” Harold cleared his throat and hemmed and hawed and said, at last, “Do you think…er Mr. XXX (Master) would like to join you, er…us?”
You could have knocked me over with a feather! I knew Hannah suspected, but for them to suggest we come together! It was my turn to hem and I finally said, I would ask if he was free. We chatted a little longer and then they left.
I knew Master would say no. He strongly opposed letting people know we were an item and PDA’s were only allowed in the woods during walks. I understand why he is this way, but a little part of me wished we could go together to my nice landlord’s tea! But I promised I would ask, so I did.
When I called him, after a moment of silence, he said, “I would be honored to accompany you, Dina.”

YA!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The knife Master used
View attachment 691879
And the honing steel
View attachment 691880
BTW, I've heard some call the second tool a "Sharpening" Steel. It does not sharpen! The difference? Three processes: Sharpening is the process of grinding and removing material from the blade to create or re-create a sharp pointed edge. Honing is the abrasive process (usually a stone) which removes a small amount of material and smooths the texture of the blad surface - allowing it to slip easier through the thing being cut (after the sharp edge has already cut). Ceramic or diamond encrusted rods hone. But Steel causes almost no abrasion and serves only to re-align the blade adge to allow it to cut better. Steel should be used very frequently - every time the blade is to carve food (or a slave's clothing), honing is better less frequent (every 5 uses?), and sharpening only when blade has been damaged and dulled (and, for fine blades, only by an expert blade sharpener).

Steel is not the best tool (ceramic is better), but it is more traditional, and Master inherited his from his great uncle who had the tip of the handle topped with a silver cap made from Yukon silver which he had prospected during the Klondike Gold/Silver Rush in 1897.
Miners-climbing-the-Chilkoot-Pass-between-Skagway-Alaska-and-Yukon-Canada-September.png

Thursday, April 11, 2019

This afternoon, precisely at 2:45 PM Master knocked at my door. He was dressed very handsome in one of his posh business suits. I had described how “high” the High Tea was and he was, as always, proper and respectable.
I wore the lovely frock Master had given me and we walked out into a beautiful spring afternoon. As we walked the short way in the road, Master took my hand and I swear I felt a flutter in my chest! I love this man so much!
The herringbone brick path leading to Hannah and Harold’s front door was edged with lavender and santolina. There were hollyhocks and azaleas, delphiniums, thyme and rhododendron. Tiny violets and helleborus, sloe (blackthorn) and flowering current, cheery blossoms and forsythia (named of a Scottish guy) (I knew few of the names, but Master pointed out each one and said it was like a transplanted English Garden with Scottish notes). Even ignorant Dina knew the colours and scents were heavenly!
Master knocked on the door and Hannah answered a moment later.
“Evie and Geoff! I’m so glad to see you! Do come in…”

I want to thank all of you who have followed my silly Diary all this time. It has meant SO very much to me! However, I am bringing it to an end.
The pressure of producing a daily report is wearing and I think I have already told you most of what you might be interested in. At his point it is likely to just become “Today did …” and the punishment sessions become Whip One, Whip Two, Whip Three. Ho Hum!
Maybe I’ll come back in a while, but I’m making no promises.

Like Master always says, “Leave them wanting more!”

Again, thank you! You’ve all been SO BRAW!

Maybe let us know if you move in together.....................get married...................have kids???????????
Whoa there, Old Slave! You're sounding like Dina Ma wishing for weans!:meparto:

Whoa there, Old Slave! You're sounding like Dina Ma wishing for weans!:meparto:

I'm just thinking of Master's best interests, after having kids late, this old slave still remembers the effort needed to teach bicycle-riding, and rescuing from trees, let alone football, tennis, rock climbing..............

I'm just thinking of Master's best interests, after having kids late, this old slave still remembers the effort needed to teach bicycle-riding, and rescuing from trees, let alone football, tennis, rock climbing..............
And the ins and outs of good Dungeon design. "Excuse me now kids, I've got to make your Ma cry!"

I was a bit disappointed when Dina's birthday (June 2) came and went with no expression of goodwill from any of her "followers" here. WE had a wonderful time together for her 25th and didn't mention CF. She doesn't say it, but I think she was a little hurt that no one remembered. - Master.

Back
Top Bottom