A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was a bit disappointed when Dina's birthday (June 2) came and went with no expression of goodwill from any of her "followers" here. WE had a wonderful time together for her 25th and didn't mention CF. She doesn't say it, but I think she was a little hurt that no one remembered. - Master.
Well we try hard to celebrate birthdays - but she has to register as a member, and look in on the Forums on, or soon before, her birthday -
then she'll at least get a birthday wish from me! :abrazo:

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lord, yesterday was like summer. And today almost as nice with mostly sun and 55.

The other day, I told you it can be real hot when Master tells me not to come. Well today he did just that. It was one of what he calls “Mental Tortures.” And my Master is fecking great at that!

He had me dress in just a strappy top and my cut-off denim skirt and tiny black thong and lie on the bed. Then he blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back. You should know me well enough by now to know this alone got me very hot and I felt my pussy dampen.

Then he took a photo of me. He said I should send it email to the nice Roman bloke who posts my Diary along with my entry for today so the people could see how great I looked tied up (and my blindfold is like a mask so no one could ID me.) I protested that I’m too fat and no one would read my Diary ever again. He insisted and he is the Master!
View attachment 677248*
Please no fat jokes, guys!

Master ordered me not to cum until he gave me permission. Then he began to talk to me in his low, soft voice. It was like listening to one of the blokes who talk in the back on a nature show on the telly, describing the scene. He began telling me a story about me as a “Damsel in Distress.”

These blokes kidnapped me for ransom. But they didn’t know my family hasn’t any money. So, when they found that out, they got angry and decided to get their reward from me. They have me tied on the bed (as I was) and began hitting me with their belts. Master lovingly(?) described the belts slamming into my soft flesh and the hurt, the hurt. He took his time and I was getting hotter and hotter. Then he said how they concentrated on my tits and ass, belting me over and over! I was loving it, but I felt a cum approaching. I had to bite my lip to hold it.

Then he had them hit my pussy with their belts. God! It was SO hard not to cum! He described how the belts would “caress” and “kiss” my lips through the skirt! Master warned me again not to cum. ARRRRGGGHHHHH! It was so hard! All of this and Master hasn’t actually touched me yet! ARRGHH!

Then he pushed up my skirt to expose my thong. He said they now could aim their belts right at my slit! It was so real my hips were bucking on the bed. I really don’t know how I held my orgasm. But Master ordered it and I had to obey!

Then, Oh God! he said that they pulled my legs apart to get a better target. I spread my legs at this. I could feel the air on my wet thong. I really thought I would cum any moment, but I tried so hard to hold!

Snap, said Master, the tip of a belt hit the top of my slit at the clit! AGGGHHH! No! I won’t!

Several snaps to attack my sensitive inner thighs. I so wanted to rub them together - but I knew that would be it!

Then another blow on my swollen clit (Lord, it was swollen – and it really hadn’t been touched – just make-believe!). I WON’T!

Then he stopped. I was so desperate, I pumped my hips in the air.

Then Master pulled down my thong, describing how one of the kidnappers did it.

Then Master had the man say, “Now bitch! You’ll get what you deserve!” and then the kidnapper shoved three fingers up my cunt while bringing his mouth down and licking at my clit!!!

I’m not really sure exactly whether I managed to hold. I did try with all my might.

Than a moment later, Master said, “Cum, slave.” and licked my clit. It was like 1,000 volts of electricity shot into my clit and into my pussy and my tits and my mind and just EXPLODED!

Then I know I came!

*Time for Reflection', by theexplainer on DevArt
Ooooh I really loved this episode. Mental sex is sometimes denigrated because people commonly forget the brain is the biggest sex organ we have. And tis why online Erotic RolePlay can work so very well…

Totally believable, so well written, PrPr, are you sure you didn’t use a Scottish lass as Ghostwriter?

im so invested in Dina, your character development is excellent!

Very nice, thanks again PrPr. You cover so many aspects of consensual slavery here beautifully with a well written sympathetic character in dina/Evie/Ivy.

I’m sure each such relationship has individual nuances but we are given a broad spectrum to understand the attraction of consensual M/s relationships from the slave’s perspective. Wonderful.

I think the best part of all was dina setting up the dungeon session to mourn her father. This is very personal and something we rarely see here in CF yet very well explained. This is exactly how I grieved my father too. Being a typical Aussie bloke on the outside I find it extremely difficult to access deep emotions and especially grief and it’s accompanying guilt.

It was over a year after he’d passed but I hadn’t yet shed a tear, yet knew I needed to. I deeply needed to howl, but couldn’t, God knows I tried.

One day I read of such a session on fet, and I knew. It would take a session like this, with my Mistress/wife beating me senseless with the whip to finally break me to tears. I would never use a safe word that day, yet took far more than I would normally consent to. I didn’t even keep count. The subsequent aftercare was, of course, essential. It is by far the most marked and painful session I have ever had, and there was nothing sexual about it at all. And, imho, was the greatest act of love she’s ever shared with me… it was extremely cathartic and I love her more for gifting me such a moment of atonement and release…

Was that over sharing? Sorry not sorry. Your tale has brought me back to one of the toughest moments of my life, I identify a lot with dina’s experience. Consensual slavery, even if we confine it to our bedroom, is a deeply emotional experience that is more than just sexual. Some of us need this, this slave is one such…

Thank you.

Was that over sharing? Sorry not sorry. Your tale has brought me back to one of the toughest moments of my life, I identify a lot with dina’s experience. Consensual slavery, even if we confine it to our bedroom, is a deeply emotional experience that is more than just sexual. Some of us need this, this slave is one such…

Thank you.
Not at all oversharing. Very much appreciated.

I am so glad you enjoyed my story and especially like Dina (I love her so much!) As I've said, this was 100% made up. I have never had any M/s experience (besides some chats here on CF). To hear it touch and move someone who knows the experience touches me deeply. Your comments here are just what an author longs to hear! Thank you!

@Loinclothslave's kind remarks caused me to reach out for the first time in over a year to Master and Dina. To my astonishment, they shared with me this announcement (redacted per their request):
Evie [redacted]
&
Geoff [redacted]

Request the honour of your Presence
at the celebration of their marriage

on Saturday
February 29, 2020

at 12:00 o'clock pm

St. [redacted]s Church
[redacted]

Reception to Follow
at the [redacted] Community Centre

Well! You could have knocked me over with a feather!! I am so happy for them. I gather it took a lot to convince Master to attempt a second marriage, but Dina can be very persistent. And, in the end, he can deny her nothing!
I'm sure you all join me in wishing them a long and blessed union!

Last edited:
@Loinclothslave's kind remarks caused me to reach out for the first time in over a year to Master and Dina. To my astonishment, they shared with me this announcement (redacted per their request):
Evie [redacted]
&
Geoff [redacted]

Request the honour of your Presence
at the celebration of their marriage

on Saturday
February 29, 2020

at 12:00 o'clock pm

St. [redacted]s Church
[redacted]

Reception to Follow
at the [redacted] Community Centre

Well! You could have knocked me over with a feather!! I am so happy for them. I gather it took a lot to convince Master to attempt a second marriage, but Dina can be very persistent. And, in the end, he can deny her nothing!
I'm sure you all join me in wishing them a long and blessed union!
I must apologize for the year plus delay in this information, but the happy couple insisted on an embargo of the news. The Covid times have put a strain on their beginning marriage as it has on many others. But I gather all is well. And they recently gave permission to release the news. I am trying to gently persuade them to resume a diary. The usual response is "Ar ye daft? Who'd ever want ta hear the daily tedium of an old married couple?"

Trust me - I haven't stopped trying.

I must apologize for the year plus delay in this information, but the happy couple insisted on an embargo of the news. The Covid times have put a strain on their beginning marriage as it has on many others. But I gather all is well. And they recently gave permission to release the news. I am trying to gently persuade them to resume a diary. The usual response is "Ar ye daft? Who'd ever want ta hear the daily tedium of an old married couple?"

Trust me - I haven't stopped trying.
Some very tentative news. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I may have made progress in convincing the old married couple to do a little diary posting. Master is still opposed, but Dina seems to be coming around.
The hook that seems to have taken hold is the story of their wedding and honeymoon. Dina said, "Aye, that were a braw mishanter! T'wood gie thaim a gaffaw." Whatever that means, she seems on board. Now we have to convince Master.

Some very tentative news. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I may have made progress in convincing the old married couple to do a little diary posting. Master is still opposed, but Dina seems to be coming around.
The hook that seems to have taken hold is the story of their wedding and honeymoon. Dina said, "Aye, that were a braw mishanter! T'wood gie thaim a gaffaw." Whatever that means, she seems on board. Now we have to convince Master.
A first little teaser. I'm hoping Dina keeps it up

Planning oor weddin’ was right simple. All the decisions were made by Master.

Noo, I can hear many oot there, especially you women, geing words o doubt. But it's the truth. Master made every decision. All I deed was make some suggestions. Wisely, Master decided some were guid. I've told you many a time that he is way smart!

We knew it would be small. Ma family made up two persons and one I’d have been glad not ta invite (but Master wouldn’t hear o it.) On Master's side, his only brother and his wife and a cousin from South Carolina, USA.

And the, o course, everyone in the village – it simply isn't done to leave any off the invites. Most came; in the end, there were thirty-eight packed into Saint C******t’s Kirk and forty-seven at the cèilidh.

In one thing, ye could almost say I made the decision. I wanted Master in high formal style dress, like an English Gentleman. At first, he insisted one o his business suits was good enough. But I would not let it go. De I ever tell you I can be stubborn? I never demanded – a slave may never demand. But I pleaded as sweetly and often as I dared. At last, I came to Master while he was reading in his chair and sipping his Brandy. I wore nothing but ma slave collar and a chain leash. I kneeled carefully before him, head bowed, and held up in both hands toward him, the Spanish Leather Cat wi the knotted ends. One stroke o that hurts worse than four strokes o the worst other whip Master owns. I spoke in ma sexiest, most submission voice,
“Please whip me, Master. Anywhere you wish. As much as you wish. And please dress in formal wear for the wedding.”
27573503_186875985239324_6666865171354353664_n.jpg

Fantastic method of persuasion there and one of my favourite positions! It’s wonderful to be on one’s knees, offering the whip, beautiful anticipation, and great test of patience when my owner decides to wait as I hold my position…

And a fine choice of whip, a good slave knows it can only pay for any request with it’s pain - so choose the most painful option in this situation is correct!

Another update! Please don't make any rude comments about her figure or she might not post again.

Weel, with Master’s formal dress decided, it remained for choosing a wedding dress for me. At first, I suggested we go tae the shops on High Street. Master would hear nae of that. He planned a trip tae a dressmaking shop in the Capital! I say that was daft! But he wonna pay nae heed. So off we went for a weekend there. I had never been tae that grand city, so we did much sightseeing around the castle an such. Also some very braw eating at posh restaurants.

When we entered the shop ya could have knocked me over with a feather. It was so Grand and so Posh! Beautiful gowns, like a Princess, would wear tae a grand ball! A dead stylish lady came over and welcomed us back tae a private room! She served us wine and took me to the changing room where I undressed tae ma undies and she took ma measures. I apologized for being fat, and she laughed, “You have the cutest figure, Evie. Just like a real girl your age should have. You will look wonderful in one of our dresses.”

A won’t bore you all with the next two hours o trying on one fabulous gown after another. Master (and A) decided eventually on an off-the-shoulder, brocade and embroidered gown that was drop-deid gorgeous. The lady wonna tell me the price, Master had forbid it. Whatever it was, it must a been ten times what Dina is worth wearing! But it was so beautiful. When I glimpsed myself in the big mirror, I almost cried.

Another update! Please don't make any rude comments about her figure or she might not post again.

Weel, with Master’s formal dress decided, it remained for choosing a wedding dress for me. At first, I suggested we go tae the shops on High Street. Master would hear nae of that. He planned a trip tae a dressmaking shop in the Capital! I say that was daft! But he wonna pay nae heed. So off we went for a weekend there. I had never been tae that grand city, so we did much sightseeing around the castle an such. Also some very braw eating at posh restaurants.

When we entered the shop ya could have knocked me over with a feather. It was so Grand and so Posh! Beautiful gowns, like a Princess, would wear tae a grand ball! A dead stylish lady came over and welcomed us back tae a private room! She served us wine and took me to the changing room where I undressed tae ma undies and she took ma measures. I apologized for being fat, and she laughed, “You have the cutest figure, Evie. Just like a real girl your age should have. You will look wonderful in one of our dresses.”

A won’t bore you all with the next two hours o trying on one fabulous gown after another. Master (and A) decided eventually on an off-the-shoulder, brocade and embroidered gown that was drop-deid gorgeous. The lady wonna tell me the price, Master had forbid it. Whatever it was, it must a been ten times what Dina is worth wearing! But it was so beautiful. When I glimpsed myself in the big mirror, I almost cried.
{M} Go head, Dina.
[D] Master has insisted that A apologize for a inaccuracy...
{M} Ahem!
[D] A lie. A told a fib in yesterday's post. A said that A almost cried when A saw meself in that beautiful dress. Actually, I did cry. I blubbered like a wee bairn! It was just so terribly braw ta see meself in such a beautiful dress and ta think A'm marrying Master!!
But A ken A shouldna lied. A'm most sorry!
{M} And?
[D] And Master wants ye to ken that A'll be punished - with the cane! Who says old married Masters and Slaves can't have a wee bit o fun?

{M} Such a lovely wedding dress and a more lovely girl
Alice-Little-BDSM-1200x800.jpg

Last edited:
{M} Go head, Dina.
[D] Master has insisted that A apologize for a inaccuracy...
{M} Ahem!
[D] A lie. A told a fib in yesterday's post. A said that A almost cried when A saw meself in that beautiful dress. Actually, I did cry. I blubbered like a wee bairn! It was just so terribly braw ta see meself in such a beautiful dress and ta think A'm marrying Master!!
But A ken A shouldna lied. A'm most sorry!
{M} And?
[D] And Master wants ye to ken that A'll be punished - with the cane! Who says old married Masters and Slaves can't have a wee bit o fun?

{M} Such a lovely wedding dress and a more lovely girl
View attachment 1047209
En case ye was worried, after denner time last night, Master laid into me bum, right nasty, wi' the cane. In the end he had me cryin' guid!

Noo to planning the ceremony itself, A just left most ta Master. He kens so much and has such braw ideas fra history. Master figured that he wanted to use the Book of Common Prayer from the 1597 version! I dinna ken the difference, but whan I saw the text, I worried wether I could follow it. But, as I read more, the language seemed more like modern Scots than Modern English, and I managed to puzzle out the words (wi a wee help from Master).

Last edited:
However, you should have heerd the reaction o the Reverend Ms. Thomas, Meenister o our kirk.
“You can’t be serious, Evie, Geoff! Do you know how the vows read? It is archaic!”
“Do you mean, ‘Wilt thou have this man to thy wedded housband, to lyve together after Goddes ordynaunce in the holy estate of matrimony? wilt thou obey hym and serve him, love, honour, and kepe him,’?” [Dinna A tell ye that Master has a memory like none other?]
“Yes, Geoff. You can’t expect Evie to say "obey and serve" in this day and age. It’s insulting to women!” Ms. Thomas, who's a wee bit heavy, was turning red in the face, and beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead.
Usually, when learned women an men lik the Meenister and Master are talking such stuff, I keep quiet. But I canna the noo. So I brust out, “Aye, Meenister, A could say yon words. A want to obey and serve Mas… I mean, Geoff!”
Weel. Noo, dinna the Meenister luik like a fish ootta water, with her eyes bugged oot aat me an her mouth open and nae words?

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of wee footnotes - PrPr's last post in the story has been tweaked a bit to bring it into the 21st century, so if you read it soon after it appeared, you might take another look ;)

Also, strictly speaking I think the official word for the parson in the Scottish Episcopalian Church is 'Presbyter' - but no-one ever calls them that. And to confuse everyone, the preacher in the Presbyterian Church of Scotland is a Minister. But a simple Scottie slavegirl is unlikely to be troubled by such niceties, Meenister's the word she kens.

It took a wee more expleening, but, in the end, Ms. Thomas gave tae oor wisses. Then Master mentioned the verse from Ephesians he wanted,

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.”

I truly thocht the puir Meenister was gonna faint deid awa! Master hurrit with the next part:

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” “Reverend Thomas,” Master conteenaed. “I believe that with my whole heart. If I had to die tomorrow for Evie, I would so without hesitation. I shall rule in our home, but it will be love, not selfish ego that rules.”

I gae a wee yelp and jumped tae his arms and kisst him haird. I ken it isna proper in the Meenister’s study, but I coudna help meself!

At that, puir Reverand Ms. Thomas gae up and greed ta aw we asked.

Back
Top Bottom