A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday, February 1, 2019

Today was almost sunny! At least it seemed sunny to me! high 39°. Getting cold now 31.

What a night! Even without a whipping, I felt a real ‘day after” today. My Master seems to love me almost as much as I love him!

Today, back home (snuck over in the early morning rain before any of the neighbors would be up – I felt SO very naughty!). Catching up on work and planning my weekend. Master has to go to EXXH for a day trip, so I won’t see him today.

I went on line and looked up Saint Blandine. Wow! What a woman! I am so proud that Master chose her for my “patroness” (I love that word he taught me). She lived in Lyon France in 177, actually that’s the year she died. She was a slave (a real slave, the kind people bought and sold and worked really hard) and the Romans tortured her horribly, but she refused to give up Jesus, or inform on her master’s family! I pray I would be that loyal to Master. But I think I’m much too weak.

Here is a film about her:

I remember seeing that on the History Channel. There are two inaccuracies. The first is that she would , of course, have been put in the chair naked. The second is that the re-enactment doesn't match the actual account of Blandina's martyrdom.
According to the legend, she was first tied to a stake and exposed to the lions which refused to attack her. She was then put in a net and tossed by a wild bull, but somehow survived. She was placed on an iron griddle, although this may have been a dorm of torture, not execution. Finally, she was dispatched with a dagger. In the legends, those early Christians were incredibly tough to kill.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02594a.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blandina
I couldn't find an image of Blandina on the gridiron, but I did find some nice ones of her tied to a stake before the lions.
blandina1.jpgblandina2.jpgblandina3.jpg

I remember seeing that on the History Channel. There are two inaccuracies. The first is that she would , of course, have been put in the chair naked. The second is that the re-enactment doesn't match the actual account of Blandina's martyrdom.
According to the legend, she was first tied to a stake and exposed to the lions which refused to attack her. She was then put in a net and tossed by a wild bull, but somehow survived. She was placed on an iron griddle, although this may have been a dorm of torture, not execution. Finally, she was dispatched with a dagger. In the legends, those early Christians were incredibly tough to kill.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02594a.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blandina
I couldn't find an image of Blandina on the gridiron, but I did find some nice ones of her tied to a stake before the lions.
View attachment 668386View attachment 668387View attachment 668388
There will be more opportunities to visit the Saint in upcoming diary entries. Meanwhile, the puzzle is to figure out why Master choose her for Dina's patroness. He had his reasons.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Rain and Snow, high 39°.

Master is in the US, in Philadelphia, visiting his family and I’m cooking and doing my own work.

Master told me that many of the men (and some of the women) who will read my diary are mostly interested in hearing about female torture. I’m sorry that my life is probably something of a disappointment to you. Most days I go on about my chores with not much slave life at all. And Master is very carefully about beating me too hard or too frequently to cause damage. There are times when I wonder if he really likes hurting me or just does it because it makes me all hot and sexy. He can be SO so kind and gentle! But, some times, I see him get into the whipping, flushed and sweating, his eyes a little glazed, his attention concentrated on my reddening girly parts and not my face. I know he’s enjoying it then!

I really think I have the best possible Master. He hurts me to make me feel good (Ya, I know that sounds silly), he’s gentle and caring, and sometimes when we are SO together in the giving and receiving of pain, the sex is SO hot!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m a Lucky Girl!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Showers, high 42°.

I am not allowed to demand or even make a request of Master for my punishment. But I am allowed to express an interest in something. We jokingly call this a ‘ankering, after a mispronunciation I used as a little girl.

Thursday night, while we cuddled in bed (after lovemaking which was gentle and had no hurt at all – and was wonderful), I told him, “Master, I have a ‘ankering to have my pussy spanked. It’s been ever so long, and it needs it!”

As he always does, Master said, “I will think about it.”

Today he was due to come over in the afternoon. My pussy was tingling all day until then. As soon as I started my preparation, I felt it get wet!

After I greeted him, hung up his coat and we hugged and kissed, he slipped his hand up under my skirt and felt my pussy. I gave a little moan, and he withdrew his hand and looked at his shiny fingers.

“Is my slave excited about the possibility of her pussy being whipped,” he asked.

“Yes, Master.”

“Then, please get the wide leather belt and meet me in your bedroom.”

Oh Yes! I scurried off to get the belt and almost beat him to my bed. It’s a plain heavy leather belt more than 2 inches wide. I was even wetter by the time I met Master.

“Take off your skirt, leave on your shirt, sit back on the bed with your knees up and wide open.”

In just more than a moment, I was in position.

“Do you need to be tied?”

“I think I can take it without, Master.”

“Good. We’ll see how brave you are, Dina. And how horny. You may not cum until I give you permission.”

Oh! That is so hard, but I love the challenge! I grabbed my ankles and spread my knees as wide as I could. My pussy was SO hot!

Master raised the belt and brought down a flat smack centered on my slit. Wow! It hurt so much and it felt so good! I wasn’t sure I could take it all without cuming.

Master was in no hurry. He examined the mark and then wound up and gave me another, exactly on top of the first.

I can’t tell you how many whips to my pussy I endured. I may be a good counter, but I was only thinking of not screaming too loud, of keeping my knees open (even though they tried frantically to close), and, hardest of all, of not to cum.

My pussy hurt so bad, it was so hot, the horny feelings were spreading throughout my body and mind so much, that I could think of nothing else.

Finally, Master paused. “Would my slave like to cum?”

It took all my will power not to scream something like, God Yes!

“Yes, please, Master.”

“You may cum.”

He landed a last hard blow right down my crack and part way to my rear. Then he threw down the belt and put two fingers in my dripping cunt and his mouth on my clitoris. I think I bucked my hips up off the bed about two feet and shook my pussy at him. I know I came very, very hard!

Monday, February 4, 2019

Today was warmer and partly sunny, high 47°.

Boy, is my pussy sore today! When I got up to make water, I almost jumped off the seat. I won’t be ‘ankering for a pussy whipping anytime soon.

I guess we made those readers Master was talking about, happy with our play yesterday. I loved it.

Master is busy and I won’t see him today. I’m, for once happy for that. My poor pussy couldn’t take anymore today.

I worked pretty non-stop on my job, except for meals and the necessary, but painful WC breaks.

By the time I went to bed, my pussy was feeling much better and I was beginning to miss Master, and I was thinking about where he might punish me next! Don’t worry readers, Master always finds nice ways to get me SO hot!

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Cooler and rained most of the day with some flakes mixed in this morning, high 46°.

Today was another reading day for Master. I really didn’t mind since my pussy was still sore. And I learn SO much on reading days! Today he read me a lot about the Holy Roman Empire and Emperor Frederick Barbarossa (that means red beard). Did you know the Holy Roman Emperor was elected! Just like a modern President! Except only seven men were allowed to vote! And no women! Not that doesn’t sound right, does it? Just fascinating! Master was careful when he hit me with the whip not to get near my pussy. He is very considerate! Afterwards, we made love. It hurt some. But that made it even better for me – I really came hard and screamed!

[M – It made it better for me too, Dina.]

I bet you’re curious how Master and I got together. It wasn’t easy!

Master is American (but he speaks very posh for an American). When he was divorced (without children) in October 2015, he re-examined his life and decided to move. After a lot of internet research, he settled on our town. He liked the small-town idea, his ancestors came from this area, he had a number of clients already in our country, and we’re near the big airport in GXXXW. So he bought his house (a very nice place, not like my dump), just down the lane from me, and moved here in May 2016. I had lived here for seven months.

We first met June 2, 2016, my birthday.

Sorry, “Brevity is the Soul of Wit.” I’ll have to save more for later. He-He

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Today partly sunny with a passing shower, high 47°.

Master suggested that we take one of our walks today. I like that since they make me think of how we got together. So, promptly at noon as ordered, I arrived at the end of his drive with my sturdy walking shoes and my only, and rather worn, overcoat. Master stepped out at that exact moment and greeted me loudly as if it were a chance meeting. I don’t think he fools anybody, but he is Master. We walked down the lane together (not touching, of course) chatting like old friends. We live in a truly beautiful (though cold and wet) area and there is much to see and talk about on a walk. It was almost 2 by the time we returned to his house. We said casual good-byes and went to our homes.

OK, a little more of how we got together.

My neighbors (and my landlords) are about my fowk’s age and have taken an interest in looking out for me. They threw a surprise birthday party for me at the Community center.20160601_102636.jpg
Everyone on the lane was invited. I was so surprised and embarrassed. I hadn’t had a birthday party since I was 12. It was SO nice of them. They had finger food and wine. I had a little too much to drink and was feeling very good. I had seen Master around his house a few times and thought him very handsome. He was invited to the party, but stood mostly himself. I glanced at him occasionally and he always seemed to be looking at me, though he looked away if he saw me looking. Then I did something that still surprises me. I went over to introduce myself! I NEVER do that! It was a lot of wine and being my birthday and all (and he looked SO terrible handsome!). Well, what do you think he said?

Later! LOL!

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Today had a little sun with more showers, high 45°.

I’ve really nothing new to tell you today. Master came over early (9AM) and put me through 2 more hours of doggy training. I’m getting very good. He joked that he could enter me in the annual dog show in LXXN! I love the feeling of being held to obeying every movement at every moment. I could take or leave the “dog” part, but training is nice – like another kind of learning. And crawling up on Master’s lap afterwards like a big dog is sweet.

I’ll tell you a little more of my fowks. My parents have been married 25 years as of last month. (yes, if you’re quicker with math than me – as everyone is – that was just six months before I was born). Boy did I hear about that from other kids while I was growing up. My fowk said the usual thing, they were so in love they couldn’t wait for a wonderful wean like me. But they didn’t seem all that much in love to me and I knew I wasn’t a wonderful wean.

Ma was the educated one with a year of classes at the college before having me and settling down to be a housewife since then. Pa dropped out at 15 and went to work. He worked hard at a lot of jobs, but spent all the money with his mates at the pubs. When he married my Ma, he cut back on that and got a regular job as a Lorry driver. It paid OK, but the hours were long with a lot of back-braking loading and unloading. He still went to the Pub sometimes. Times growing up, I overheard Ma say things like “worthless drunk” when he came home late and I was in bed. Alcohol was spoken of in my home as an even worse sin than being a “floozy,” (the strongest sexual term Ma allowed in the house). The years of hard work and drinking is showing on Pa. I don’t like that one bit.

Writing LOL in a diary has to be a punishable offense.

Really enjoying this, and I have to compliment your dedication on doing this everyday. I’m confused as to whether this is Britain or a place that uses Fahrenheit.
Thank you for the kind comments.
I am sworn to secrecy as to the identities and the location.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Today was warmer, rainy and very windy, high 49°.

Another day with Master traveling and me working hard. My life must seem dead boring to you. I hope some of you are still following me. If you knew what it was like to go out on a day like today with jobby raingear, you’d know why I stayed in.

Master at my Birthday Party.

I have no idea how I had the courage to speak to him first at my birthday. But I did. And it was my party so it wasn’t too forward was it? Well, he looked very surprised and replied as follows (I have a crack memory remember!) “I am pleased to meet you, Miss XXX. My name is XXX XXX, your landlords invited me.” He looked at his watch. “But I must be going. Happy Birthday,” And he turned on his heel and left, just like that!

I almost cried. It was my party. I had gotten up courage from I don’t know where to go up and speak to him, and he acted like I was some loser he wanted nothing to do with. The moment I spoke to him, he “had” to leave! Maybe I was a loser, but he didn’t have to be so rude about it on my birthday!

After he was SO rude at my birthday, I didn’t see him again for a month. One day I was out for a walk on the trails around home (trying to get regular exercise to lose a little weight) when I saw him ahead on the trail with binoculars, looking at something in the woods. I thought of turning around to avoid him. Then I said to myself, {Dina}, why should you be the one to move aside? And just like that, I walked ahead confidently. When I got close, he heard me and looked my way. He blushed and mumbled something like good-day with a shy smile. I just nodded politely (I had decided to do so ahead of time to show I was above his rudeness) and walked quickly by. But he blushed! It was the sweetest thing! Not at all what I’d expected.

Over the next couple of months, we would pass each other like this about once a week. He seemed more prepared and would greet me formally by name, “Good Afternoon, Miss XXX. Nice day isn’t it?” etc. I’m not rude so I began to reply in a friendly way, but walked on without stopping. But as time went on, I looked forward to seeing him and began to want to stop and chat (but of course I couldn’t). It also seemed that we were meeting more frequently. I half imagined that he was like ‘waiting’ on the path for me to come by. By late fall, I was really wanting to stop and talk. But I was much too shy.

Then winter came, cold and wet as always. I simply couldn’t take those walks as frequently (I don’t have good cold weather rain gear). We met less frequently and then not at all until Spring.

More another day. Master says “In any form of entertainment, always leave them wanting more!”

Back
Top Bottom