A Slave's Love Notes

Go to CruxDreams.com
A wonderful slave’s dream!

Any slave could Only say “yes” to this! Dripping, sweaty, smoking hot! May I “borrow” this one?
Borrow all you wish, dear friend, and change gender as you need. These are just little bits of drivel that I create for some of my friends here and share with all.

Dina, while I'm traveling, be sure to practice position 4 every day. It is one of my favorites and I'll want to use it when I get home.
KU-positions-04-kneel-back.jpgdownload.jpg
A Slave position that maximizes satisfaction for both slave and master.
The slave assumes an exposed position
Her body is stretched and open,
She hides nothing; she offers all her sexy parts.
As the kiss of the whip touches her flesh
She knows that she invited it.
The master sees obedience and invitation,
Even as the slave strains to maintain the exposed position,
She is flaunting her submission,
She is proclaiming her desire for her master.
Are those girly parts offered for pain or for pleasure?
As the master begins to ply the whip
Into the soft and yielding flesh
Her flinches and cries speak to his soul.
The two are as one.

[D] - Yes Master.

My Dearest Dina.
While I'm away, my thoughts come home to you.
This expresses my feelings for you.
ded593405f3f075e0521a4ed36316003.jpg
Above all, I care for your happiness.
I want the wonderful person you are to enjoy this crazy life
I wish to be the cause of that smile, whenever I can.

A key, but of slightly lesser importance is -
horniness, lust, desire, enrapture, infatuation.
The thought of your ass, lovely, rounded, soft,
Quivering, bouncing, shaking under my lash
Red, welted, bruised, even bleeding, from my loving attentions
The thought gives a deeply physical and animal tone to my care for you.
I love you!

[D] And A you!

1631909291731.png
Such a lovely position with only a minimum of rope.
Just a slight rearrangement of your clothes to expose the sensitive parts.
Now be patient while I choose my implement.
Are we impatient, my sweet girl?
Do I see dampness on those pretty pink panties?
I must select carefully - Ah, Yes! I have it!
My thick leather Scottish Tawse! Perfect.
1631909360324.png
Red welts, pinching between the thongs, nice!
On those small sweet tits, that round, elevated belly, and then...
Between the legs, hard and rapid to drive your lovebox crazy!
Ready, girl? Oh yes. You're gagged. Ready or not here it comes!

21-10-04 E.jpg
Nicely said, Slave.

The proper way
To start the day!
Well begun
Is half done!
Down on the floor
And beg for more.

How wonderfully invigorating to start the morning
with proper exercise and attitude.
Now go forth and have a Great Day. That's an Order from Master!
:icon12:
[D] Yes, sir. I will!

Dina. I've been thinking of you while I'm away.
21-10-11 E.png

{Yes, I hear you out there. Where's the punishment? Where's slavery? Where's the pain?
I must remind you that while a Master may often use the stick, the carrot is required, at least occasionally. -M}

Dina. I've been thinking of you while I'm away.
View attachment 1074887

{Yes, I hear you out there. Where's the punishment? Where's slavery? Where's the pain?
I must remind you that while a Master may often use the stick, the carrot is required, at least occasionally. -M}
Again you hit the nail upon the head regarding modern C/NC slavery life. In my experience it has many hallmarks of a proper relationship, because that in fact is what it actually is. No matter the commitment, contracts, etc that I enter into, my actual rights cannot be extinguished and I can terminate the arrangement at any time. I still have basic human needs, a modern view in relationships, maintain a steady job, and retain the right to terminate the arrangement at anytime if my choosing. That’s part of the attraction, of course, it’s different to ancient slavery no matter if I immerse myself into the commitment wholly. A true CNC relationship is full of layered nuance. Similarly I write such notes to my Owner, love for me is part of it all. And even someone as committed a fantasist as me will have different moods when I want a modern style. YMMV- depends on the person of course.

Very astute, @Praefectus Praetorio

Again you hit the nail upon the head regarding modern C/NC slavery life. In my experience it has many hallmarks of a proper relationship, because that in fact is what it actually is. No matter the commitment, contracts, etc that I enter into, my actual rights cannot be extinguished and I can terminate the arrangement at any time. I still have basic human needs, a modern view in relationships, maintain a steady job, and retain the right to terminate the arrangement at anytime if my choosing. That’s part of the attraction, of course, it’s different to ancient slavery no matter if I immerse myself into the commitment wholly. A true CNC relationship is full of layered nuance. Similarly I write such notes to my Owner, love for me is part of it all. And even someone as committed a fantasist as me will have different moods when I want a modern style. YMMV- depends on the person of course.

Very astute, @Praefectus Praetorio
I hope that most readers here are like you and can distinguish between the extreme sadistic fantasies enjoyed on CF of unremitting pain and torture for a slave, who has no worth and is treated worse than a beast of burden, and the reality of consensual slavery.

In the latter, the slave has consciously or unconsciously chosen to transfer power and choice to their master. Yes, they do this in part from a masochistic desire for abuse. But also there, whether explicit or not are two other motivations.
First, a desire to not have to make choices and decisions. We do not all crave above all our own way. Some desire to just go with the flow of another, wiser person's orders.
Secondly, and part of the first, it is the desire to trust, to recognize another who has your best interests at heart. Not just your sexual desire for punishment, but all your needs as a person. It is closely akin to the child's willing and eager submission to a loving but firm parent - or the faithfuls' prostrate obedience to their God.
This kind of slave/master relationship can be fulfilling and very healthy for both partners. If, on the other hand, the relationship leads to ill-health (mentally or physically) on the part of one or both, the relationship needs to change or end.
{- Master}

I hope that most readers here are like you and can distinguish between the extreme sadistic fantasies enjoyed on CF of unremitting pain and torture for a slave, who has no worth and is treated worse than a beast of burden, and the reality of consensual slavery.

In the latter, the slave has consciously or unconsciously chosen to transfer power and choice to their master. Yes, they do this in part from a masochistic desire for abuse. But also there, whether explicit or not are two other motivations.
First, a desire to not have to make choices and decisions. We do not all crave above all our own way. Some desire to just go with the flow of another, wiser person's orders.
Secondly, and part of the first, it is the desire to trust, to recognize another who has your best interests at heart. Not just your sexual desire for punishment, but all your needs as a person. It is closely akin to the child's willing and eager submission to a loving but firm parent - or the faithfuls' prostrate obedience to their God.
This kind of slave/master relationship can be fulfilling and very healthy for both partners. If, on the other hand, the relationship leads to ill-health (mentally or physically) on the part of one or both, the relationship needs to change or end.
{- Master}
That's very much how I see - and experience - the role of slave, though I'd say it's more than meeting desires or needs, it's finding fulfilment, what feels most deeply 'right', in serving humbly and well.

{M} Dina, I love your independence and feisty nature.
And I really love how you will suppress it all to submit to me!
a9bddab6edcb2dfbba4c06f410a11147.jpeg
When I get back, you will have NO control!
But you will have pain and love.

[D] You cannot know how much I look forward to that!

I had to share this with my Master
Be our guest!

4eb71625736d518232279bdef8cd08a6.jpg
A true Slave welcomes rules.
She rejoices in surrendering her will to the rules of her Master
She craves domination that removes her choices.
But this doesn't require a myriad of overlapping, confusing rules.
All that is required is the Master to decide,
And the slave to say, "Yes Sir!"

Back
Top Bottom