A Slave's Love Notes

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Hi, there lads and lassies. It’s Dina here. I must tell you that I’ve missed posting stuff for you, and Mr. Praetorio says that many of you have missed me. I can tell you that Master and I are doing pure barry. But, we are dull. Since we told everyone that we were a couple, we’ve just settled down like any two people what are sweet in each other. We take walks holding hands. We go out for lunch or dinner and can go to the local restaurants (aye, not so much the last months). I just dinna ken anything aboot us that would interest anyone else.

The other day, I was chatting (online naturally) with Mr. Praetorio, and he wunna stop asking me to start posting again. I told him there was nae to tell. He kept chatting so sweetly (I think he’s sweet on me – I see him as a neebs - I’d never cheat on my Master). Just to make talk, I told him how Master always sends me a “love note” every evening he’s away on business. Well! It was like you’d set a firecracker under Mr. P. “That’s It! You can post those notes!”

I said "Yer aff yer heid!" But he insisted it was a great idea, and I talked it over with Master. He liked the idea! So here we go. There dinna be one every day. But I’ll try to keep regular. Just check back every few days, and you might find one. Master usually includes a dirty photo with his note. He likes to talk about the photo like it's me. That really makes me hot while I’m missing him! I’ll include those too.

1593990017960.png6-12
No, my dear. The chains do not need to be tighter. You shall hold the position that I command. That is your duty as my slave. The chains are just to remind you that you don't own your body. It belongs to me. My property, which I secure with locks and chains as I would a bicycle. Although, you are more fun to ride!
Now let's get on to some much-needed punishment.

Good Night Sweet Dreams Sweet Slave

Is there some prior story this refers back to?

And

View attachment 8750646-12
No, my dear. The chains do not need to be tighter. You shall hold the position that I command. That is your duty as my slave. The chains are just to remind you that you don't own your body. It belongs to me. My property, which I secure with locks and chains as I would a bicycle. Although, you are more fun to ride!
Now let's get on to some much-needed punishment.

Good Night Sweet Dreams Sweet Slave
Mr. PrPr wants me to comment on the notes from Master. He even suggested I give my intimate reactions. Shame on you, Mr. Praetorio! I’ll gie ye a skelpit lug! Am Gonnae no’ dae that!

However, since ma readers have been so loyal, I will comment, all proper.

That was all so sweet, How I'm his property - an' a bitter ride that his bicycle! And I will confess, "that I need punishment", did excite me some. Yah!

Dina's most prized jewelry:
bdsm_collar_back-800x500@2x.jpg
Once you know you are owned. You know you have worth.
Good-Night-Sexy-Sunset.jpg
Good Night, Sweet Lassie, Sweet Slave

Now that one was short and so sweet! That is my favorite jewelry, from Master. I have felt worth so much more since he agreed to be my Master. And when he calls me sexy, I get tingly all over!

1594291187906.png6-14
That's a Good Slave. I need to warn your tits before bedtime. Bend way back and stick out your breasts and say, "Please." Now hold steady. This is going to really hurt!

Good night Sweet Dina.

[D] Aye, I confess that one for me a bit 'damp.'

I love you. I command you. I protect you. I make you feel all pain. I give you all pleasure.
img_2375.png6-21
Daddy's here: Sleep safe; Dream well!

Good Night Sweet Dina

[D] I shall, Master :icon12:

Do you ever have bad dreams?
I will protect you from them.
I will beat them out of you.
I will smother them with my love.
I will hold you tight to my will.
I will hold your heart gently in the palm of my hand!
while you sleep.jpg
Good Night My Sweet Lassie - Sleep Well

[D] I shall sleep wonderfully! :icon12:

Is it good when it's forced?
Is it forced when it's desired?
Is it desired when it's not asked for?
You may not ask for pain, my Slavegirl, but you want it!
For that matter, can any part of our Love ever be a matter of asking or granting?
3ba798fc8021749c47cf86fc92e71480241e52fe.jpg
Good Night my Dearest Friend

[D] I could never ask for a better master. :icon12:

Tonight is just comfort.
Pain is for another day.
Tonight is for caring.
Commands may wait until the morrow.
Tonight is for pleasure, of mind and body
Obedience may take a day off.
Tonight is for love.
Come into my strong arms
close your eyes_0.jpg6-24

Good Night Sweet Love

[D] I have no words

Last edited by a moderator:
Your body enchants me.
Its submission feeds my desire
Its curves entangle my emotions
Its softness beguiles my hardness
Its fairness traps my darkest thoughts
Its beauty...is in its enslavement.
Rituals-post-pic.png6-25
Good Night and Sweet Dreams Fair Lassie

[D] I'm not beautiful. But that note is!

June 26.png6-26
Tonight is about my Rules
- so you can forget your worries;
Tonight is about Pain
- so you can heal your hurts;
Tonight is about Obedience
- so you can ignore your fears;
Tonight is about Crying
- so you can laugh out loud;
Tonight you have no Excuses
- because I cherish you as you are;
Tonight is about you being mine Completely
- so you can free your soul.:icon12:

Good Night Fair Lassie

[D] Those lines tell why I am a slave

June 27.jpg6-27
You are on the floor before me –
I have not ordered it - you have offered it.

You are naked, stripped of all covering –
I have not ordered it – you want to expose yourself.

You have offered your body for my lash –
I have not ordered it – you crave the kiss of the leather.

You beg for my instructions –
I have not ordered it – you must wait for it.

You are my slave, my property, my treasure –
I have not ordered you – your obedience is your free gift to me!

{D} That one got me wet hot!

ukhiku5a3bg21.jpg
Feel the cold chains and strong iron on your body.
Feel their strength, their hardness, feed on it.
Feel the metal sleek and unyielding; train, submit your will to it.
Feel the hook of hard metal deep in your ass, let it hold you, control you
Feel Your Master’s chains; he chains what is precious.
Submit, bend to his will - you are his possession.

6-29.png
Master slowly stripped me, savoring my slave’s body as each tantalizing section was revealed, each girly part bared.
He led me to his dungeon and had me stand on the cruel, iron slat bed, legs wide spread, arms together stretched up against the peeling plaster.
My wrists cuffed, no other restraint; he only ordered me to thrust my butt out and then left.

I’m left alone with my thoughts. What does Master intend by this position?
Will he kiss my long, lean back with his whip? Will he attack my ass, so temptingly presented?
Will he reach between my obscenely wide legs to grab my pussy? To caress or to hurt?
My thoughts have made me wet. My body sheens with sweat. I’m proud to show it to him! It belongs to him!
My feet ache from the stance on the hard rails, my legs tremble with the strain, I thrust my ass out further – wanting...what?

Will he take me on the bare slats of the bed? He did before. It was exquisitely painful.
If he does, face-up, after whipping? So the sharp iron digs into the welts on my back and ass and thighs?
Or driving from behind into me, my breasts and belly and thighs being scraped and abused by the hard metal?
I feel moisture trickling down my inner thighs. Your slave is ready, Master. Please come soon. Please!

Good Night Sweet Slavegirl

[D] Noo, I must confess that one pushed me over the edge, I went straight to my bed and ...

No "dirty" picture tonight. Just a saying to think about
love-memes-for-her-4.jpg
Are there really just two kinds of people in the world? Those who believe that they are a mixed-up mess, a pervert, an “awesome fucking disaster?” And those who have never had those feeling and believe they are just fine?
I don’t know. I am one of the former, and though I’ve met those claiming to be the latter, they have often been unbelievable.

First, I must say, that fun, slightly humorous phrase above is a bit misleading. Awesome – yes; fucking – yes; disaster -? Maybe more like “A Flawed Human.” At the core here, I am, of course, referring to our “unusual” sexual interests.

If we are different, is that wrong?
Henry David Thoreau wrote: “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” If we ignore that cadence we hear, do we risk stumbling into even greater misery in our life? Does our fear of being different cut off our chance to be whole? And what is so embarrassing about being different if we are not ashamed?

Therefore, finding someone who will love us for the flawed person that we are, is extremely important, but it shouldn’t require courage on their part. It requires courage on our part to believe we are lovable.
Here’s to the Incredibly Awesome, Fuckingly Great, Flawed but so Loved person that Dina is!

Good Night My Dear Lassie

[D] I've felt that way ever since becoming your slave, Master. Thank You.

[D] I found one of those pictures to send to Master. Of Course, I canna make the words he does. Yet, I think he ken I love him.
26f7e58be3f0d33a728fa811a37baf8e.jpg
[M] Thank you, Dina. I know it well.

[D] Master sent this to me on an evening after I told him of a fight I'd had with my Ma.

unnamed (5).jpg
Though we are far apart, let us come close now.
Though the whole world may separate us, let us cling together for dear life.
Let us focus our minds on each other, Let us be together in our thoughts.
Let us hold gently, hold lovingly, hold tightly, hold against all the odds, hold through all the pain.
Let me make you forget your hurt; let me command you to quiet your uncertainty.
Let us feel our fingers lightly touch each other’s skin, stroking, caressing, arousing, reassuring.
Feel safe in my arms. I’m there with you. To calm you, to protect you, to make you feel whole.

Good Night Sweet Troubled Lassie

[D] He knew just what to say!

7-2.jpeg
What are your thoughts at night, girl?
What goes on in your mind, in the dark, all alone?
Are you lost in your mind, in your music, in your screens?
Or are there dark thoughts, evil thoughts, swirling in your mind?
Do you hear each creak and whistle in the night?
Do you wonder, was the door locked? Was the window bolted?
Is all safe and secure, or is there evil afoot, looking for soft flesh?
And what if… what if… Would you hear if they came for you?
Would the rag go over your mouth too fast to scream?
Would your arms be pinned, the tape wrapped tightly around, before any struggle?
Would they speak softly – explain what they were going to do?
Or would they let you create your own horrors while they prepared?
You would be helplessly theirs, bound and gagged, and at their mercy.
You know they would have no mercy, only lust to hurt you.
And are you ready to fall asleep now and dream of the delicious ways they will use you?

Good Night, Sweet Dreams., Dear Slave

[D] That was so scary. And so hot!

Back
Top Bottom