A slaves story

Go to CruxDreams.com

A slaves story​

The slave, chained and wearing rags, was dragged through the streets to the home of his new owner, the Lady Octavia. She sits, waiting as her new purchase is thrown before her. "Rise, slave" she sternly says. As the slave rises to his feet, she glared intently at him. "All my slaves are naked, as you see before you". And indeed, many nude slaves, male and female, are dotted through the halls of the villa, performing their duties, heads bowed. "Remove your clothes".

The slave is reluctant at first, but the steely eyed glare of the guard, his hand on the hilt of his gladius, is enough. The clothes are taken to be burned. Lady Octavia turns her stare back to the slave. "You are here purely for my amusement. I command you to bow and kiss my feet".

As the slave gets on his knees and kisses his domina's feet. She beckons to the guard to approach. "Stop slave", she commands. The slave awaits his next command. "My guards are loyal, and they require rewards for their work. The guard stands in front of the slave. "Pleasure him, slave" the guard removes his lower garments and reveals a long thick penis, veiny and semi erect already. The slave opens his mouth, and takes the guards member into his mouth.

As the slave sucks the guards penis, Lady Octavia's husband, Lord Aurelius arrives back from the senate.

Another one, my love? He asks, slightly annoyed, "we've only just sold the last one to the arena!" "I know my love, but this one is so obedient, look how he already goes about his duties!" Octavia stands and passionately kisses Aurelius.

"Aurelius my love " Octavia says, her eyes full of mischief, "let's make love right here in front of the slave, I have an idea.

She opens her toga and reveals her wet vagina, moistened by watching her guard getting pleasured by the slave. Aurelius reveals his large member and looks down. "Slave, prepare me for my wife". The slave turns and sucks Aurelius' penis.

As he does, Octavia beckons again to the guard, he kneels, and thrusts his penis into the slave, who gasps, but carries on his duties willingly.

Aurelius turns to Octavia and the begin making love right in front of the slave, their moaning echoing through the villa....

As the guard comes deep inside the slave with a gutteral growl, he stands and takes his place at the door to the throne room. "Kneel and wait slave", Aurelius growls, as he ravages Octavia to a screaming orgasm.

Panting, Octavia looks down at the slave. "Slave, my husband has made a terrible mess, clean it". The slave leans forward between Octavia's legs and begins to clean his mistresses swollen vagina, the salty sperm being lapped up like a cat with a saucer of milk.

"Very good slave. Now rise". The slave stands, sore from the sex from the guard, and with the salty sperm still lingering on his tongue. "Guard take him to the dungeons, his work is done, for now"

The slave is dragged off, and thrown into the dark dungeon.

"Welcome slave, says the guard, "to the rest of your pitiful existence." The door slams shut. "I'll see you again tomorrow...." He chuckled as he turns away.

The end. For now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I do like a nice dark dungeon! Thank you @Karl1982 , this was well written and enjoyable, even though I’m more into slave girls but that’s ok. Glad you decided to post. A lot packed into a little story! :D

A Slaves Story: pt 2: The mistake.

Several months had gone by since the slave had arrived to the villa of Aurelius and Octavia, and a lot had taken place. The slave, now well established as a "cleaner" had proven himself, not only as an eager foot slave to his master and mistress, but also as a pleasure slave to guard and visiting noble alike. Whether with his mouth or his anus, either hole was well used when required.

Every now and then, for his owner's amusement, he would be permitted to make love to the new slave girls for their amusement. They would have sex on a makeshift altar in the centre of the main hall, as Octavia and Aurelius entertained their guests.

He also made a close friend in a slave girl named Kiara, who would give him advice in the middle of the night, usually after her duties were done. Her duties were mainly being the reward for victorious gladiators Aurelius owned.

The slave would often see Kiara dragged off by said gladiators, often already naked and waiting to ravage his best friend. Often he would hear her moaning in pleasure, and prayed to the gods he never heard her scream in pain...

As she came back to her cell, raved by Cassius, Aurelius' prized gladiator, the Slave noticed she was walking slower than before.... "Are you alright Kiara?" the Slave asked.

"I'm fine" Kiara replied, wincing as she turned to look at the Slave. He noticed that her thin clothes were stained, red....

"WHAT HAS THAT BASTARD DONE!" The slave shouted, "ssssh!" Said Kiara, "it's not worth it". "I'll kill him", The Slave said, he's fist shaking with rage.... He'll pay for this.

A couple of days had passed, the Slave was once again full with the semen from the guards, and also tasting the his master's penis on his tongue. As he knelt to clean Octavia's dripping vagina, as he did every night, he noticed Cassius once again dragging poor Kiara off. As he did, the Slave noticed her drop something by the door.

As the Slave finished his duties for the night, he knelt quickly by the door and found what Kiara had dropped... A pick!

He quickly hid it inside his rags and waited in his cell until the time was right. He opened his cell with the pick and sneaked to where Cassius was roughly fucking Kiara, slapping her face, and twisting her nipples until they were almost bloody.

"You lowly bitch" said Cassius. "I could kill you now, one blow between your breasts, and it would be over, I'll cut out your heart, and nobody would care". Kiara, in pain, but still defiant, smiled. "HE might" she nodded behind Cassius.

The Slave held Cassius' gladius in his hand. "You'll never touch her again". With one swift swing, the sword sent Cassius' head flying across the room. "Kiara, take yourself back to your cell" said the slave, I will come back and free you". "No! You'll be killed if you're caught!" Said Kiara, worried. "Just trust me and go!" The slave yelled. She flees to her cell.

Knowing his friend will be safe, as she is the gladiators favourite, the Slave makes his way to the door, as he gets there, it is kicked open as the guard captain and his elite soldiers enter the room and surround the slave, their spears trained directly on his neck.

"Well well, says the guard captain. "I knew this day would come, but to kill the masters best gladiator? That's going to be the last, and most painful mistake you'll ever make. Take him away". The last thing the Slave feels is a sword pommel against the back of his head, before losing consciousness.....

TO BE CONCLUDED......

A Slaves Story: pt 2: The mistake.

Several months had gone by since the slave had arrived to the villa of Aurelius and Octavia, and a lot had taken place. The slave, now well established as a "cleaner" had proven himself, not only as an eager foot slave to his master and mistress, but also as a pleasure slave to guard and visiting noble alike. Whether with his mouth or his anus, either hole was well used when required.

Every now and then, for his owner's amusement, he would be permitted to make love to the new slave girls for their amusement. They would have sex on a makeshift altar in the centre of the main hall, as Octavia and Aurelius entertained their guests.

He also made a close friend in a slave girl named Kiara a short girl with long brown hair who had been a slave to the family since her early teen, having been captured as part of a raid in the western domain of the empire, near Francis. She was a friendly woman, who would give him advice in the middle of the night, usually after her duties were done. Her duties were mainly being the reward for victorious gladiators Aurelius owned.

The slave would often see Kiara dragged off by said gladiators, often already naked and waiting to ravage his best friend. Often he would hear her moaning in pleasure, and prayed to the gods he never heard her scream in pain...

As she came back to her cell, ravaged by Cassius, Aurelius' prized gladiator, the Slave noticed she was walking slower than before.... "Are you alright Kiara?" the Slave asked.

"I'm fine" Kiara replied, wincing as she turned to look at the Slave. He noticed that her thin clothes were stained, red....

"WHAT HAS THAT BASTARD DONE!" The slave shouted, "ssssh!" Said Kiara, "it's not worth it". "I'll kill him", The Slave said, he's fist shaking with rage.... He'll pay for this.

A couple of days had passed, the Slave was once again full with the semen from the guards, and also tasting the his master's penis on his tongue. As he knelt to clean Octavia's dripping vagina, as he did every night, he noticed Cassius once again dragging poor Kiara off. As he did, the Slave noticed her drop something by the door.

As the Slave finished his duties for the night, he knelt quickly by the door and found what Kiara had dropped... A pick!

He quickly hid it inside his rags and waited in his cell until the time was right. He opened his cell with the pick and sneaked to where Cassius was roughly fucking Kiara, slapping her face, and twisting her nipples until they were almost bloody.

"You lowly bitch" said Cassius. "I could kill you now, one blow between your breasts, and it would be over, I'll cut out your heart, and nobody would care". Kiara, in pain, but still defiant, smiled. "HE might" she nodded behind Cassius.

The Slave held Cassius' gladius in his hand. "You'll never touch her again". With one swift swing, the sword sent Cassius' head flying across the room. "Kiara, take yourself back to your cell" said the slave, I will come back and free you". "No! You'll be killed if you're caught!" Said Kiara, worried. "Just trust me and go!" The slave yelled. She flees to her cell.

Knowing his friend will be safe, as she is the gladiators favourite, the Slave makes his way to the door, as he gets there, it is kicked open as the guard captain and his elite soldiers enter the room and surround the slave, their spears trained directly on his neck.

"Well well, says the guard captain. "I knew this day would come, but to kill the masters best gladiator? That's going to be the last, and most painful mistake you'll ever make. Take him away". The last thing the Slave feels is a sword pommel against the back of his head, before losing consciousness.....

TO BE CONCLUDED......

A Slaves Story pt 3 - The end....

Several weeks had passed since the fateful night in which the Slave had made the decision to rescue his friend from the clutches of the vile Cassius, and his failed attempt to escape.

Aurelius and Octavia had already purchased his replacement, a strong, Spanish slave who not only served in the same capacity as the Slave... But was incredibly well endowed, which delighted Octavia to no end. Her pleasured howls ringing through the Villa every night that Aurelius was away.

Aurelius had been busy, arranging the Slaves punishment for murdering his prized gladiator. One morning, the Slave was awoken by a bucket of cold water. As his eyes focused, he saw Aurelius standing outside the cell.

"Wake up dog, I have news for you". Yelled Aurelius, his voice still brimmed with anger. " I have arranged your punishment." He smiled, "I assume that you are familiar with the Appian Way?" The slave, nodded, knowing full well that the Appian Way was where slaves on their way to be sold would see rows of crucified slaves and criminals, screaming in agony, performing a "dance" as they writhed in pain, nailed naked to the cross. Or, just dead, rotting away in the sun, or being eaten by wild animals.

"Well," sneered Aurelius, unable to contain his satisfaction, that is where you will meet your end, fitting, for a murderer such as you." " But before that, I think I will have a little fun with you... Bring him."

Two burly guards hoisted the Slave up by his arms and dragged him to the courtyard, where a crowd had gathered, jeering, "Murderer!" They yelled. Oblivious the Slave was thrown on the ground.

Aurelius, with Octavia and the Spaniard beside him, silenced the crowd, and with the rousing manner he reserved for the senate, began to speak.

"Here you see before you, is a lowly slave, who instead of being content with his lot in his miserable life, decided to murder MY CHAMPION GLADIATOR!! AND FOR WHAT?? THIS!!"

The door opens, and two guards emerge... Dragging the Slaves dear friend Kiara behind them. Naked and in chains, she is thrown down on the floor. The Slave looks away as he sees his friend before him.

"You killed Cassius for this whore?" Aurelius sneers, well, now you will witness what happens to those who were complicit in your crime." He motions to the Spaniard, who at once approaches Kiara and with a huge erect penis, and begins to rape her in front of the baying crowd.

The men and women who witness Kiara's rape cannot contain themselves, aroused by the spectacle, women and men are seen masturbating, tasting each others sex, or making love in the the crowd. The Slave screams out, but is muffled by the noise of the crowd, jeering, yelling and moaning in orgasm throughout the courtyard.

After what seems an eternity, the Spaniard climaxes inside of Kiara, who is left whimpering in the dust. "Enough" says Aurelius. He motions the Spaniard back to the side of Octavia, blushing from the orgasm she gave herself watching her property at work.

"Now, you know the rules" Aurelius resumes his vigorous speech, "Slaves are not permitted to touch each other in a sexual manner, nor reproduce, it costs money." The crowd, murmur in agreement. " Now I can't punish my wife's toy, as it makes her so happy." He turns and smiles at Octavia. "But this slut, however, will be met with the full punishment." He turns to the guards. "Impale her". "NOOOOOO!!!" screams the slave, certain his friend would be spared.

"My dear friend", Kiara whispers to the Slave, "I do not blame you for this... Thank you for trying to save me." She smiles, "perhaps, we will meet again in another life".

The guard hoist Kiara towards the long spike, fifteen foot high, and stained with blood, no doubt from the poor woman who had been dragged out on the Slaves first night at the villa the guards hold Kiara's bruised and battered legs apart exposing her swollen vagina, the Spaniards semen still dripping from inside. A further two guards pick up the spike and thrust it between her shaking legs.

An ear-splitting scream fills the courtyard, quickly replaced by the cheers of the crowd as the long spike penetrates Kiara right through her vagina, the guards have done this countless times, and never miss.

The guards slowly, perhaps on purpose, lift the spike, and Kiara into an upright position, she screams again, weaker, as the blood flows down the length of the wood and mixes with the dirt on the floor. Every movement slides her further down.

The Slave, completely numb cannot even look as the spike causes his only friends life to ebb away. "This is taking too long", Aurelius yawns. "Finish the job". Two guards take a hold of Kiara's ankles and pulls as hard as they can. With one final scream, Kiara stares in panic as the vicious point of the spike bursts from between her breasts. With her last breath, her head slumps backwards and she is left hanging on the spike. As a warning to the rest of the slaves, should they get any ideas.....

The next day, The Slave was awoken with a kick to the ribs, and dragged to his feet by the guards, it was his time, and they took great pleasure in tormenting him, punching and kicking him to the ground. They dragged him through the courtyard, past the limp, skewered body of innocent Kiara.

The Slave looked up, tears welling up in his eyes, and resigned himself to his fate.

Hours later, the cart with the Slave and several other condemned souls, male and female, arrives on the Appian Way. The condemned are offloaded, and led to their individual place of crucifixion. All are naked, and being jeered by guards and onlookers. One by one, they are laid down on the cross beams and tied to the horizontal planks, screams and crying fill the air.

The female condemned are the most humiliated, as they are tied down and raped by all who wish to partake. The men are tied to posts and flogged by the guards, who take great pleasure in wielding the whip.

The Slave however, is completely numb to everything around him, apart from wincing at every crack of the whip. His numbness is soon tested, as he is dragged off to be attached to his crossbeam.

There, he was tied to his beam. The ropes were right agains his arms, outstretched to their fullest... Suddenly, one of the female onlookers runs over and sucks the Slaves penis... "I heard that a condemned man's penis provides the most potent seed" the woman says. She sucks the Slave's shaft until fully erect, then straddles him, riding him as the guards look on. The Slave, unable to resist, closes his eyes and thinks of the only women to show him kindness: his wife, taken and passed around in the local brothels, never to be seen again, And Kiara... Poor Kiara, put to a most brutal death for nothing more than entertainment for the entitled few. Oh how he will hope to see them both in the next life.

Using that vision, the slave is able to climax inside the woman, as she scurries off to attend to the next condemned slave. "

"Let's get this over with," says the guard captain, clearly eager to put these poor wretches to death. One by one, every man and woman are fixed with long tree nails to there crosses, their agonizing screams filling the morning air. Even the Slave tired from the ordeal, is compelled to cry out in excruciating pain, as the nails are driven between the small bones in his hands and feet.

After a few hours, his naked body reddened by the sun he heard the other crucified men and women beg for death, and one by one, they were chosen for a fatal blow, or not, depending on the guards mood.

One woman, who had only committed a minor crime, was speared between the breasts, piercing her heart and died in seconds. Another, a rebel leader, thought she was to die quickly as well, but the guard, with a smile, opened her belly with his sword, as her entrails spilled down the vertical beam, he loosed his dogs, who started eating her innards as the dropped close enough to their jaws, an agonizing death....

Men were not spared either, as rapists were straddled upon huge cornus, that tore their anuses to pieces when they grew too weak to hold themselves up any longer. Some had their throat slit and passed away very quickly.

The Slave was not so lucky however, as a murderer he would not be given any kind of release, Cassius' followers would pelt him with rocks and animal excrement, some would whip at his legs and genetalia. Some would slash at him with daggers. All of which sapped his strength. After three days he could feel his end was near....

Suddenly, a very well adorned chariot with a man and a hooded woman stop at the slave cross. The woman steps off and walks to the cross where the Slave is slowly drifting to the next life. His eyes start to clear up. She removes her hood.... "Drusilla?" Murmured the Slave, and sure enough, it is.

Drusilla, the Slaves clearly former wife, stands before him. Dressed VERY well considering the conditions of their seperation. "Yes, I'm alive, no thanks to you you useless piece of shit". She says coldly, looking up at her former lover, "You could have died saving me, but no.... You were taken so easily, and I was dragged off to the market to be used as a pleasure slave" she snarls, "luckily, I was deemed attractive enough to be bought and freed, my HUSBAND Titus freed me, and madev me his wife, and he makes love to me so much better than you ever could. These Romans certainly know how to pleasure a woman". She laughs, looking at the Slave, withered by her words.

"But, she says with a little smile.on her face, "if not for you failing as a man, I am would not be where I am now". She pulls a sword from the chariot... "Thank you". She whispers, as she thrusts the sword into the Slave's guts.

He gasps, as he knows his life has been ended by one of the women he once loved.

"Goodbye": Drusilla says quietly as she climbs back into the chariot and rides away without a second glance.

The slave, quickly fading, closes his eyes ....

"Come now my dear friend". He hears as he fades away, he opens his eyes an is on the floor, free of the cross, unharmed and clothed. "By the gods" he says, confused. "What is this trickery?"

"It's what I promised you". He turns slowly. He knows that voice. "Kiara!" He yells with joy, "I'm so sorry I failed to save you!"

"Did I not say I didn't blame you?" Exclaims Kiara, her beautiful smile etched on her face, a thin toga covering her curved body.

"Come" she says, taking the slaves hand. "let's see what the next life has in store for us, Marius?

"What?" The Slave, now known by his name, Marius, asks Kiara, "you know my name?"

"Nothing is a secret here Marius" said Kiara with her little laugh that Marius adored. "Now let's hurry along and see where our next lives take us.... Together."

THE END

Back
Top Bottom