A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Bella and Cecile Cont. (Hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)
whFVwsG.jpg

I think we can take these two to bed now dear. A bit of Franglais, hand signals and a jolly good spanking and they soon learn.

Attachments

• bella and cecile2.jpg
    bella and cecile2.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 88

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
The Economy Drive (Hosted externally)
mFfsRnw.jpg

Henry Fitzwilliam decided it was time for an economy drive.

Henry. “It’s time we reigned in our expenditure Margaret my dear. Summon all our maids, I wish to give them my new house rules.”

The maids dutifully lined up and removed their uniforms as requested. Henry addressed them.

Now the warm weather is upon us you young ladies will no longer be required to wear your uniforms or indeed any item of clothing in the house. This will save on our laundry bills and to save further on water I will introduce a rota for the sharing of baths.”

Sharing a bath who with? Each maid thought.

Also in future I will carry out any necessary shaving of your pussy hair. I am much more skilled with a razor than you are. We will have regular morning inspections beginning today.”

Attachments

• Economy drive2.jpg
    Economy drive2.jpg
    611.5 KB · Views: 55

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
4 In Trouble (Hosted externally)
qrELw0J.jpg

Several weeks of chocolate deprivation still haven’t broken the resolve of the girls of St Melanias. Nobody has revealed who is continuing to leak pics to CruxForums. Cynthia on the far left is looking a little concerned that Penelope Smythe is about to tell tales but Penelope has learned the hard way that it’s best to stick together. Looking at the implements of punishment on the wall of Mr Humpstone’s office they may well be in for a painful afternoon.

Attachments

• 4 In Trouble.jpg
    4 In Trouble.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 52

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Emergency Meeting (Hosted externally)
The headmistress has called an emergency meeting of St Melanias Governors following complaints that explicit pictures of internal disciplinary procedures are still being leaked on to the internet and CruxForums in particular. The headmistress had given a full governor’s meeting an assurance that the culprits would be caught and dealt with...but that was a month ago! Miss Armitage admitted that progress had been slower than anticipated but her most experienced staff were now giving the matter their full attention. She went on to explain that the use of thumbscrews, hot irons and summary executions were no longer permitted and her hard pressed staff had to rely on the traditional methods of the cane, strap or simple hand spankings to obtain confessions. Chocolate deprivation had been tried and failed due to drones flying in laden with chocolate bars from unknown sources. The Governors wished to see exactly how the school’s interrogation techniques were being used and were given a demonstration using some of the main suspects.
5CbAay0.jpg

Attachments

• Committee meeting.jpg
    Committee meeting.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 59

theseus

Governor
Emergency Meeting (Hosted externally)
The headmistress has called an emergency meeting of St Melanias Governors following complaints that explicit pictures of internal disciplinary procedures are still being leaked on to the internet and CruxForums in particular. The headmistress had given a full governor’s meeting an assurance that the culprits would be caught and dealt with...but that was a month ago! Miss Armitage admitted that progress had been slower than anticipated but her most experienced staff were now giving the matter their full attention. She went on to explain that the use of thumbscrews, hot irons and summary executions were no longer permitted and her hard pressed staff had to rely on the traditional methods of the cane, strap or simple hand spankings to obtain confessions. Chocolate deprivation had been tried and failed due to drones flying in laden with chocolate bars from unknown sources. The Governors wished to see exactly how the school’s interrogation techniques were being used and were given a demonstration using some of the main suspects.
5CbAay0.jpg
Such a perfect view! Well toned and supple young lady.

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Bring Out The Tawse (Hosted externally)
All characters 19+ All models 18+

3PFLpN7.jpg

The interrogations are proving rather embarrassing. Not one girl has shown any sign of breaking. Time to bring out the tawse!

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
My Big Mouth Now She Will Be After Me
RUN DOTTIE
As I recall @Dorothy Brown this is not the first time that you have been in trouble. Here you are after saying
"I would have been very disappointed if i was living in those times
and i was hung instead of burning at the stake, i have always been
into that and a member at Fiery Forums for a long time, there where
some great stakeburning group at Yahoo but they all got taken down"

Be careful what you wish for! 1a Dorothy In Trouble.jpg

And now I hear that Miss McEnzie has called in "Mad" Margaret and Mary MacBeth from The Scottish Inquisition to have a few words with you..The Scottish Inquisition.jpg

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
Well i`m all for taking a spanking from those two
but not with those canes. you use them in the
greenhouse to tie up tomato plants. it has to be
a thin swishy one that stings like hell, i`ll bring a
couple with me when a come for punishment
Couldn't agree more, @Dorothy Brown

If a cane can't be flexed 180 degrees in a pre-punishment display to induce terror in the naked victim, it has no business being used on a bare bottom.

Dorothy Brown

Brown Sugar
Well if those Ladies? have a spanking horse
that`s fine. a room full of male student
graduates me naked over the horse with my
boobs hanging loose, every stroke of the cane
will make them jiggle while i squeal, i just hope
the students lose control and carry me away
Dream On Dottie

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Well i`m all for taking a spanking from those two
but not with those canes. you use them in the
greenhouse to tie up tomato plants. it has to be
a thin swishy one that stings like hell, i`ll bring a
couple with me when a come for punishment
What!!!!!! So you want "a thin swishy one". You were warned to be careful about what you wished for! @Dorothy Brown and @fat slave girl can now join the punishment queue for a taste of an old fashioned whip!
spec caning.jpg

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Naughty Cousins (Hosted externally)

z4FrO3t.jpg

Julie Thompson and her sister Margaret Batty always enjoyed going shopping together on a Saturday afternoon. For years they would leave their respective daughters, Rebecca and Emily happily playing together while dad went to the match. Recently however the cousins had developed other interests apart from magazines, video games and who said what on ChatterBox. They were interested in sex and could happily fill the three hours alone together in Rebecca’s bedroom. Last weekend they did get carried away and never heard their mothers come home. They were making a fair old row writhing together on the bed with fingers and tongues everywhere when two curious mums opened the door. They were mortified ! The girls new what to expect. The hairbrush for Rebecca and the hand for Emily and five weeks of not seeing other. What were the girls to do? Later they got in touch with the Johnson twins who fixed it for them. They would run away to St Melanias where they would have their names changed and Miss Hardcastle would pass them off as orphans. So, they shared a dorm and a bed and lived happily ever after.

Steak, chips and salad for tea with red wine.

Kav

Governor
Daydreaming (Hosted externally)
6pk7NG0.jpg

Stephanie Applebaum is being spanked again by her teacher Mr Duffy. Her classmate on the right is having rather erotic thoughts about Stephanie whilst Mr Duffy is also letting his imagination distract him.

Sir! It’s not fair, I always Owww!..get spanked during your lesson.”

That is because Miss Applebum you are a very cheeky girl and you are always daydreaming instead of paying attention.”

Oww..Sir..my name is Applebaum not Applebum owww!..other girls don’t get spanked and I wasn’t daydreaming..owww.”

Yes they do! I spanked Miss Juicy Ripebottom only the other day.”

Sir..owww!..her name is Lucy Sidebottom..oww!”

Er..yes..that’s what I said wasn’t it. Now get dressed and sit back down and pay attention.”

Not much point in getting dressed! I’ve got maths next and I always get spanked.”
This is freakin hot!

Top Bottom