A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Lucy Pitts (Hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)
DUjyi44.jpg

Mr Duffy can never get some girl’s names quite right.

“Hold still Miss Juicy Tits or you won’t be able to sit down for a week.”

Sir! My name’s Lucy Pitts and this isn’t fair!...Owww…..You asked Emily what is the capital of England and she said E! And you said near enough!...owww...and what did I get?..What is the capital of Burkina Faso!...owww!”

(Emily is a rather plain over weight pupil.)

Attachments

• 504 Lucy Pitts.jpg
    504 Lucy Pitts.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 118
St Melania's Private Boarding School For Young Ladies (Hosted on Imgur)
(All characters 19+, all models 18+)
GVCrOeD.jpg

Here we are at St Melania’s a boarding school for young ladies over 19 , high on the N.Yorks moors, at the start of a new term but Sr Bernadette does not appear to be in a good mood. Her sleeping quarters are close by the dorm for the Newbies who are keeping her awake! Not exactly well known for her patience she gives the girls one warning followed by or else! The noise continues so she has all of them line up naked outside her office. Inside she puts her trusty leather belt to good use. The girls begin to wonder what else is in store for them.
that is me and Barb getting our whipping

The Naked Cleaning Company
(
All characters 19+ All models 18+)
Screen Shot 09-03-21 at 01.00 PM.JPG

Naked cleaning ladies have been around for some time now but it was Henry Fitzwilliam who began by offering positions in his household. They didn’t receive anything like the £65 p.h. quoted above and in those days could expect to be spanked regularly. Summer jobs would be offered to young ladies with plenty of training being given to inexperienced girls. Here we see Lydia Fairweather (seated) who has brought her daughter Penelope along for an interview for such a job at the home of Henry and Margaret Fitzwilliam.

8B9tGUc.jpg

(Hosted externally)

Penelope. “Mummy! You can’t leave me here!”
Lydia. “Now do stop making a fuss my dear. Your daddy and I are are going for a little cruise for the summer and you have never liked coming on holiday with us. Henry has promised me that you will receive full training in household duties and you’ll be paid five shillings a week!”

Penelope. “But mummy I’ve got to work naked.”

Lydia. “Well there is a shortage of uniforms and it will save on laundry.”

Penelope. “I won’t be able to go out like this!”

Lydia. “I’m sure their daughter Beth will keep you entertained.”

Penelope. “Beth Fitzwilliam..what!..she’s a rampant lesbian. She’ll be dragging me off to her bed.”

Lydia. “Well you won’t get pregnant while we are away. Don’t worry dear, we’ll send you some nice postcards.”

(I'll pop in to the Fitwilliam home later to see how he trains his cleaning maids.)

Attachments

• A summer job.jpg
    A summer job.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 126
The Naked Cleaning Company
(
All characters 19+ All models 18+)
View attachment 1054731

Naked cleaning ladies have been around for some time now but it was Henry Fitzwilliam who began by offering positions in his household. They didn’t receive anything like the £65 p.h. quoted above and in those days could expect to be spanked regularly. Summer jobs would be offered to young ladies with plenty of training being given to inexperienced girls. Here we see Lydia Fairweather (seated) who has brought her daughter Penelope along for an interview for such a job at the home of Henry and Margaret Fitzwilliam.

8B9tGUc.jpg

(Hosted externally)

Penelope. “Mummy! You can’t leave me here!”
Lydia. “Now do stop making a fuss my dear. Your daddy and I are are going for a little cruise for the summer and you have never liked coming on holiday with us. Henry has promised me that you will receive full training in household duties and you’ll be paid five shillings a week!”

Penelope. “But mummy I’ve got to work naked.”

Lydia. “Well there is a shortage of uniforms and it will save on laundry.”

Penelope. “I won’t be able to go out like this!”

Lydia. “I’m sure their daughter Beth will keep you entertained.”

Penelope. “Beth Fitzwilliam..what!..she’s a rampant lesbian. She’ll be dragging me off to her bed.”

Lydia. “Well you won’t get pregnant while we are away. Don’t worry dear, we’ll send you some nice postcards.”

(I'll pop in to the Fitwilliam home later to see how he trains his cleaning maids.)
your work is a gift to mankind melissa! :enamorado: (yes and womankind too, no doubt :devil:)

Tongue Stretching (Hosted externally)

E1I9Iwx.jpg
Henry does set high standards for his cleaning maids. Here he is hard at work giving free training to one of his newly appointed young ladies. He's even provided a flip chart with clear diagrams so there should be no language problems. He does tend to spoil his staff.

The Alma Mater (Hosted externally)
All characters 19+ All models 18+

FtSIQpU.jpg

Mr Duffy was not at all pleased. He had prepared a blackboard full of quadratic equations for his next maths lesson and left it during the lunch hour thinking it would remain untouched. However some St Melanias girls had been in and rubbed it all off. His super long cane emerged .

“What is all this rubbish on my blackboard!” he roared.

“Sir, it is nearly Halloween so we thought we’d brighten the place up a little and get in the mood”

“And what exactly is this “We are the best, so screw the rest” all about?”

“Well, our Alma Mater is old fashioned and it’s in Latin so none of us understand it anyway so we thought we’d write a new school song.”

“Old fashioned!! get that uniform off and over my desk right now!”

The girls later sold their song to the St Trinians mob who did a deal with a film company and a well known girl band and their song became famous so they made quite a bit of cash which they kept in their secret off shore account. You can see their song performed here

Attachments

• The Alma Mater.jpg
    The Alma Mater.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 119
Penance (Hosted externally)
All Character 19+ All Models 18+

kLrjRfK.jpg

One thing that new wayward girls of St Melanias learn is never go to confession when Frs Murphy and Ryan are in the boxes. Helped by Sr Imelda they like to hand out more than a half dozen Hail Marys as penance.

The Apple (Hosted externally)

Bqi2jUH.jpg

Mr Duffy: “So Miss Beryl Johnson! As soon as I leave the room you jump up and take a bite out of my apple...over my knee right now!”

B.J. “But sir, oww!...it wasn’t me sir.”

Mr Duffy: “I came back in the room and you had it in your hand..you wicked girl.”

B.J. “Oww! But sir I was rescuing it from a giant Vespa mandarinia which flew in through the window..oww!”

Mr Duffy: “What! A giant Mandarin on an Italian scooter flew in through the window!. You are not going to be able to sit down for a week. You are a wicked, habitual little liar.”

B.J. “No sir oww! A giant Vespa mandarinia is a big oww! wasp or hornet..oww.”

(If Miss B.Johnson had learnt to tell the truth at an early age then when it really matters people might believe her.)
The Apple2.jpg

Attachments

• The Apple.jpg
    The Apple.jpg
    685 KB · Views: 107
Final Warning (Large image hosted externally)

The staff of St Melanias have still not discovered the identity of the students responsible for leaking images to CruxForums. Despite repeated strip searches and canings not a shred of evidence has been found. Even the ban on chocolate failed as did the removal of soft toilet rolls being replaced by the harder stuff which resembled sandpaper and the slippy, see through stuff which was more like tracing paper.Final warning.jpg

Things are about to get a lot tougher. Inspections would be doubled and punishments handed out for the slightest infringement. A war of attrition has begun.
CiwO5HK.jpg

Attachments

• Final warning.jpg
    Final warning.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 118
  • retribution.jpg
    retribution.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 119
Final Warning (Large image hosted externally)

The staff of St Melanias have still not discovered the identity of the students responsible for leaking images to CruxForums. Despite repeated strip searches and canings not a shred of evidence has been found. Even the ban on chocolate failed as did the removal of soft toilet rolls being replaced by the harder stuff which resembled sandpaper and the slippy, see through stuff which was more like tracing paper.View attachment 1116115

Things are about to get a lot tougher. Inspections would be doubled and punishments handed out for the slightest infringement. A war of attrition has begun.
CiwO5HK.jpg
I do like the stretch at the back of her legs. I hope her fingers stay on the ground at all times! Otherwise!!!!

Back
Top Bottom