A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Old Henry Oldroyd (Hosted on Imgur)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

Cast
Sarah Jane Thompson………..Lara Brookes who would probably like to be 18 again.
Henry Oldroyd………….....…….Some bloke from a spanking blog who is about 118+ and gets photographed spanking young ladies.

Henry Oldroyd is a retired sheep farmer who, like his dad and many before him has spent his entire working life on the farm. He was always handy with his hands and soon got himself the job of caretaker at the recently opened St Melania’s Private Boarding School For Young Ladies. The school was originally a convent founded by St Melania (The elder) many years ago high up on the N.Yorks moors. It was a ruin for centuries but was purchased and restored by a breakaway group of nuns of The Church Of The Naked Altar Girls who struck it lucky on the Euro lottery.

Henry figured that he was due a few perks in life and soon became the self appointed mentor of new arrivals at the school. He would show them around the classrooms, assembly hall, washing facilities, dormitories e.t.c. mentioning that it was customary for the students to refer to him as Sir and that it was an important part of his job to see to it that good order and discipline was maintained.
67QkvKB.jpg

Here we see Sarah Jane Thompson stepping out of the tin bath shortly after her tour of the school. She wasn’t impressed by the wash room and the door which had no lock and was jammed open. She heard footsteps coming down the corridor and made a dash for her clothes.

Too late! Henry was in the room and parked himself on the chair where Sarah had left her clothes.

“Please sir...I’d like to get dressed.”

“Not afore I dried ye. Jus ‘and me that towel and sit thissen on my knee. Tha don’t want to catch thi death o’ cold now do we?”

ZDSPxId.jpg

Sarah did as she was told raising her arms and opening her legs to allow Henry access to every to all her damp bits. Henry took his time and also took the opportunity to explain to his captive audience how she might as well get her first punishment over with.

“But sir! I’ve done nothing wrong.”

“Well miss Sarah Jane...jus look at yon floor. Tha’s made a reet mess! That alone deserves a spanking an besides, all girls ‘ere get spanked or strapped or caned! At least three times in a week so you jus get used to idea.”

(To be continued.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Just Applied To Become An Older Student
And Have Been Accepted I Just Hope Harsh
Martinet Is The Headmaster
You have indeed been accepted. If anyone else is interested in applying to join the school please submit your application in writing to...

The Admissions Officer
St Melania's Boarding School
Wuthering Heights
N. Yorkshire
England

Nude photographs of yourself may assist the selection process.
Yours Faithfully

You have indeed been accepted. If anyone else is interested in applying to join the school please submit your application in writing to...

The Admissions Officer
Wuthering Heights
N. Yorkshire
England

Yours Faithfully

As Requested.
Please Reply To,

Miss Ivy Likes,
The Cockwell Inn
Tillit
Herts

Attachments

• Mrs Dorothy  Brown.jpg
    Mrs Dorothy Brown.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 254

The Admissions Officer
Wuthering Heights
N. Yorkshire
England

Yours Faithfully

May I apply to be a much older student?

215FF294-B0B1-4C2F-8DA6-D2BC94A3E693.jpeg

It`s Amazing Where Fantasy Takes You
Is`nt It My Darling. And I Bet If It Were
Real And Happening You Would`nt Be
Able To Turn Me Into A Blubbering Wreck
I Bet You Are A Big Softy In Real Life
That`s the beauty of fantasy, we can imagine doing things there that would never happen in reality.When I was younger I managed to smack a few spankable bottoms , but nothing too brutal.

I Learnt About Boy`s In My Grandad`s Old Air Raid Shelter
Cowboys And Indians And I Was The Captured Squaw They
Used To Tie Me Up Feeling Me Up As They Did. The First
Willie I Saw I Held In My Hand And It Stood Up, I Honestly
Thought I Had Hurt It, And I Could Never Understand The
Vacant Look Boy`s Had On Their Faces, Lovely Innocent Days
I Soon Learnt What Cocks Were Really For When I Started Modeling

Dorothy Brown!...You are next. (Hosted on Imgur)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)
RWHUchK.jpg

Honestly! Just one day at St. Melania's and Dorothy is in trouble already! Sr. Cecelia has just made a note that Dorothy is to receive six strokes of the cane but I can't read the reason for her punishment. Perhaps she will enlighten us? Anyway she is next in line and it's time to remove her skirt, drop her knickers and bend over Sister's desk. The punishment officer tonight is Mr Henry Oldroyd the caretaker who is waiting patiently to give a few final strokes to Alison Foster.
That reminds me..I must get back and see what happened to Sarah Jane Thompson!..although I can guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Learnt About Boy`s In My Grandad`s Old Air Raid Shelter
Cowboys And Indians And I Was The Captured Squaw They
Used To Tie Me Up Feeling Me Up As They Did. The First
Willie I Saw I Held In My Hand And It Stood Up, I Honestly
Thought I Had Hurt It, And I Could Never Understand The
Vacant Look Boy`s Had On Their Faces, Lovely Innocent Days
I Soon Learnt What Cocks Were Really For When I Started Modeling
That brings back memories, one of the girls in our "gang" loved being the captured squaw and was disappointed if she didn`t get tied up, the tighter she was tied, the more she liked it. It was a few years before I really understood.

That brings back memories, one of the girls in our "gang" loved being the captured squaw and was disappointed if she didn`t get tied up, the tighter she was tied, the more she liked it. It was a few years before I really understood.
Happy days, the girl next door was happy to be tied with the washing line to the post; then her mum called her in for tea! I knew what I was thinking..........was she thinking the same?.............and what was her mum thinking?

Back
Top Bottom