A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I refuse to wear one of those clunky uniforms!
(Twonines was correct. That was a mistake.)
Hosted On Imgur
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

Clunky uniform? Is that what you said? CLUNKY UNIFORM!!!!! You impudent little madam., how dare you! The girls of St Melania’s are exceedingly smart and well presented. Just you go wash your mouth out and report to Mr Strictman in his study right now. And you can take Maria with you...chewing in class again. Whatever are we going to do with you girls!

tq1SNDA.jpg

Here we are in Mr Strictman’s office and he is talking to Barbaria.
“So miss Barbaria..you can take that butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth look off your face for a start. You insulted the uniform of St Melania’s. That is a very serious matter indeed. So what do you have to say for your miserable self and do make it quick.”
“But sir I said funky not clunky.”
“What!! you think we are hard of hearing, or stupid or what? You have just doubled your punishment. Now pull down that ridiculous underwear while I deal with Maria. Chewing in class again Maria? Well you know the routine by now. Pants down, skirt up and bend over.”
5EFH92C.jpg

“Your turn now miss Barbaria..and it’s going to be double for you. You can sing along to our Alma Mater hymn while you are caned.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonsense! A few more after-school sessions with Mr. Gropesworth the singing teacher, resting his hand on your diaphragm while he gives your arpeggios a good polishing, and you’ll be perfectly passable. :enamorado:

Ahhhh ... ha ... ha ... ha ... ha ... ohhhhh ... aha!

Is that good enough to pass?

Damnit, Gropesworth. Hand on my diaphragm only!!!

So how are Sarah Jane and Henry getting on.....
(Hosted on Imgur)
LNI0U8Z.jpg

“Now then miss it’s time you thanked me properly for your first punishment. Ah was very gentle on you!”

“But but sir..what do you mean thank you properly?”

“Well jus you get down on yer knees and old ‘Enry will show you how.”

So how are Sarah Jane and Henry getting on.....
(Hosted on Imgur)
LNI0U8Z.jpg

“Now then miss it’s time you thanked me properly for your first punishment. Ah was very gentle on you!”

“But but sir..what do you mean thank you properly?”

“Well jus you get down on yer knees and old ‘Enry will show you how.”

She`s A Girl She Should Know What That Means

I don’t swallow, especially for people who drop their “H’s” everywhere!
He appears to have dropped a bit more than his "haitches". :D
On the other hand, some bits of him are on the rise.
Oh dear..I think you are in real trouble now. I think you will see tomorrow.
Ah, the things our young ladies can look forward to.

St Melania's Day (Hosted on Imgur)
5wbiDyS.jpg

Yesterday was the feast of St Melania which is always celebrated in style at St Melania’s Private Boarding School For Young Ladies up here on the N. Yorks. Moors. It is well attended by priests, altar servers and even the odd bishop or two, who after a full day of thanksgiving expect to be entertained into the small hours by the boarders. Whilst the vast majority of the young ladies are happy to maintain the reputation of the school there were a few this year who let the side down by not being “good” but “bad”. News of this reached the ears of the deputy head, Sr. “Dotty” Brown who soon drew up a punishment list. Here she is…
“Why are you still seated Barbara Moore? I said all girls who were bad yesterday must line up here and take their punishment!”
Her eyes settled on Barbara Moore who tried to look innocent and continued reading.
“But Sister Brown! I was a good girl!”
“Not according to the Bishop! I had to finish your job myself and my knees still hurt. You have just doubled your punishment.”

Back
Top Bottom