A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Staff member
I don’t think that will be necessary Sister. I shall put this item on the agenda of our staff meeting tonight.
Nothing takes the eroticism out of things like a staff meeting, I find. :confused::rolleyes::doh:
Nice evocative artwork on the wall there as well. You'd think the young ladies would be able to keep up.

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing takes the eroticism out of things like a staff meeting, I find. :confused::rolleyes::doh:
Nice evocative artwork on the wall there as well. You'd think the young ladies would be able to keep up.
What a pain up the backside staff meetings are. I have heard however that the staff of St Melanias have agreed Virginia Bottomley's proposal to hold special naked training sessions for the young ladies of the school in the Gymnasium. Apparently a rota for each class will be organised so every girl will gain very intimate knowledge of each of her classmates over the coming month. I await developments.

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
The Seduction Of Molly Thompson
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

Friday evening at St Melanias. Lessons over and Molly is in the shared kitchen having showered and changed into something more relaxing. A quick bite to eat and then

Geraldine: “Molly! Get changed back into your uniform. Miss Peacock has invited us over to her rooms for a little get together.”

Molly: “What! Why! She hates me. I’m always over her knee having me knickers pulled down.”

Geraldine: “That’s probably because she likes you!”

Molly: “Well I’d hate it then if she really disliked me! And how come she never spanks or canes you recently? And how come your all friendly with her recently and where do you sneak off to on a Friday evening?”

Geraldine: “Oh, she does give me a few extra lessons after school and advice, that kind of thing. Anyway we better not be late so hurry up and change back.”

Ten minutes later both girls were warmly welcomed by Miss Peacock who shared a very comfortable settee with them . Miss made sure Molly was next to her. After some snacks, a little wine and general conversation the subject was steered around to sex and how the girls of St Melanias are more liberated these days and how unfortunate it was that most male staff still saw themselves as God’s gift to women. It all sounded very reasonable even when Miss found an excuse to get Molly onto her knee.

She started by complimenting her on her looks and very trim figure and what gorgeous legs she had. A little more wine flowed and Molly became even more relaxed hardly noticing Miss Peacock’s wandering hands. And then...Molly was invited to join Miss Peacock’s elite harem. After all, as Miss pointed out, her room mate Geraldine was already a member and had recommended that Molly be invited so it couldn’t be a bad thing. Molly pondered this and suddenly noticed that Geraldine was now completely naked.

Miss: “Of course there’s always my cane in the drawer behind me. You could spend the night comforting a very sore bottom or share a nice cosy threesome in my bedroom.”

Geraldine: “Come on Molly, Miss is a real expert at giving French pussy sucks..you’ll love it Molly honest.”

Miss: “ Well I must admit that French sucking is my forte, with Polishing The Pearl also a favourite among my girls,”

Molly: “Would that be the cane that you used on me last week miss?”

Miss: “The very same one.”

Molly: “Er!! So which way is the bedroom Miss?”

Geraldine: “Great!! Please Miss can we start with a daisy chain? Then we could let Molly be Queen For The Day. I’ll look after her tits and you could give her pussy one of your French sucks,”

Miss: “Very well. Then we’ll find the sex dice and play whatever turns up.”

Last edited:

poem21045

Tribune
The Seduction Of Molly Thompson

Friday evening at St Melanias. Lessons over and Molly is in the shared kitchen having showered and changed into something more relaxing. A quick bite to eat and then

Geraldine: “Molly! Get changed back into your uniform. Miss Peacock has invited us over to her rooms for a little get together.”

Molly: “What! Why! She hates me. I’m always over her knee having me knickers pulled down.”

Geraldine: “That’s probably because she likes you!”

Molly: “Well I’d hate it then if she really disliked me! And how come she never spanks or canes you recently? And how come your all friendly with her recently and where do you sneak off to on a Friday evening?”

Geraldine: “Oh, she does give me a few extra lessons after school and advice, that kind of thing. Anyway we better not be late so hurry up and change back.”

Ten minutes later both girls were warmly welcomed by Miss Peacock who shared a very comfortable settee with them . Miss made sure Molly was next to her. After some snacks, a little wine and general conversation the subject was steered around to sex and how the girls of St Melanias are more liberated these days and how unfortunate it was that most male staff still saw themselves as God’s gift to women. It all sounded very reasonable even when Miss found an excuse to get Molly onto her knee.

She started by complimenting her on her looks and very trim figure and what gorgeous legs she had. A little more wine flowed and Molly became even more relaxed hardly noticing Miss Peacock’s wandering hands. And then...Molly was invited to join Miss Peacock’s elite harem. After all, as Miss pointed out, her room mate Geraldine was already a member and had recommended that Molly be invited so it couldn’t be a bad thing. Molly pondered this and suddenly noticed that Geraldine was now completely naked.

Miss: “Of course there’s always my cane in the drawer behind me. You could spend the night comforting a very sore bottom or share a nice cosy threesome in my bedroom.”

Geraldine: “Come on Molly, Miss is a real expert at giving French pussy sucks..you’ll love it Molly honest.”

Miss: “ Well I must admit that French sucking is my forte, with Polishing The Pearl also a favourite among my girls,”

Molly: “Would that be the cane that you used on me last week miss?”

Miss: “The very same one.”

Molly: “Er!! So which way is the bedroom Miss?”

Geraldine: “Great!! Please Miss can we start with a daisy chain? Then we could let Molly be Queen For The Day. I’ll look after her tits and you could give her pussy one of your French sucks,”

Miss: “Very well. Then we’ll find the sex dice and play whatever turns up.”
Don't want to offend you, Melissa, but aren't the girls portrayed here a bit too young, CF-policy wise?

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Don't want to offend you, Melissa, but aren't the girls portrayed here a bit too young, CF-policy wise?
The model goes under the professional name of Alla. The woman is from Momma spankings and is in her forties. Alla is well past 20yrs. Will provide more pics of her later.

Top Bottom