Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Last edited:

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
The Dungeon Of St Melanias (Hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

The headmaster still hasn’t discovered the SD cards that the girls are hiding and using to transmit pictures to CruxForums. He is in the dungeons of St Melanias. Miss Tuppence and the Head are contemplating their next move.

Head. “Miss Tuppence! You are my chief enforcer and we still haven’t located a single SD card. These treacherous girls need some hard punishment.”

Miss Tuppence. “The staff now have strip searches every day Headmaster and spankings have doubled.”

Head. “Yes..and we’ve tried the rack and the cane and we still don’t know who the spies are. We don’t know who Melissa is and for all we know the Johnson Twins may be on their way. Why don’t we hang a few of these traitors at assembly, staring with this one?”

Miss Tuppence. “Well Sir I think even our Governors may take a very dim view of that.”

Head. “So what do you suggest? Your job may be on the line.”

Miss Tuppence. “I have a diabolic plan! We cancel ice cream and sticky toffee pudding from the dessert selection and only give them a choice of sago or semolina and...we CUT OFF THEIR CHOCOLATE SUPPLY!”

Head. “My God Tuppence you really are a cruel devil!”

Miss Tuppence. “Thank you sir.”

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Head. “Yes..and we’ve tried the rack and the cane and we still don’t know who the spies are. We don’t know who Melissa is and for all we know the Johnson Twins may be on their way. Why don’t we hang a few of these traitors at assembly, staring with this one?”

Amusing post, but that headmaster is scary! :confused:

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Dodgy Light Bulb (Hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

Despite a week of chocolate deprivation and semolina for afters the girls of St Melanias are still valiantly holding out. Things are getting a bit scary though. Miss Veitch, another high ranking enforcer is enough to give anybody nightmares and that light bulb! It's to be hoped it doesn't explode while the poor girl is being caned over that bench.

Last edited:

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
and that light bulb! It's to be hoped it doesn't explode
Yes, incandescent bulbs should be banned, especially in dark scary places like St. Melania’s punishment cellars. Fluorescent lighting is so much less harsh.

Top Bottom