A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Breaking in of a Head Girl Part 3
(All characters and models 18+)

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.28 AM.JPG
In the garage Sylvia couldn’t help giving her pussy a brief rub. She was feeling hot and twitchy down there. In spite of the fact that two hours earlier she and husband Charles had had intercourse. They almost never did it in the mornings with Charles having to get up and go to the office, but this morning he had definitely wanted it and she had been more than willing to accommodate him. The truth was they were both affected by what was going to happen this morning.

Charles, on top of Sylvia, had said jerkily in her ear, ‘I suppose that dirty bugger’s going to feel her up? When he’s got her bottom bare. Sort of extra perks…

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.30 AM.JPG

She had told Charles not to be so awful. But would Mr Hanfield do that sort of thing? His hand accidentally on purpose feeling Pam’s pussy… Surely not. But men could be awful and no doubt Mr Hanfield was going to enjoy this caning, tradition or not.

Sylvia started up the Mercedes. She thought briefly of Mr Sinley, Adrian Sinley who a few months earlier had moved into the house next door. Sylvia rather thought Mr Sinley, who was fiftyish, fancied her. Not that she would have any interest in that direction of course. But if she happened to see him in the garden after taking Pam to school… well she just might invite him in for a cup of coffee.

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.31 AM.JPGScreen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.34 AM.JPG

Had Amanda been laying it on a bit thick? With her bottom flinching in the regulation school knickers, Pam knew she was about to find out.I am going to be sick, Pam told herself. Walking now up the familiar gravelled driveway with the high leafy shrubs on either side. Her mother had dropped her and had driven off so it was just Pam and Mr Hanfield. He would be in there waiting.

Maybe watching for her from his study window. Maybe… flexing his cane.

She had spoken to Amanda Morling who had been Head Girl last year. After Mr Hanfield came round to her house with the news. Before that of course Pam had had no idea that Amanda had been caned. Perhaps it would have been better if she hadn’t spoken to Amanda, because she had told Pam just what she didn’t want to hear:

Does it hurt? Oh Pam, it feels like it’s cut you in two! You think you’ll never be able to sit down ever again!’

‘Ah there you are, Pam dear! Come in! Mmm… I had almost forgotten how fetching you look in the college uniform. Sometimes I think it’s a mistake to let our students wear their own things. I mean the uniform is most becoming isn’t it? Anyway congratulations, Head Girl!’

Mr Hanfield was leading her on as he spoke, across the hallway to his study. And there on his wide polished desk was the cane! The sight of it really did make Pam feel sick. He was going to cane her here. Bending over that desk.

‘So, our little ritual, eh? Take your hat off. And the sweater. I don’t suppose you’re really looking forward to this.’

Pulling off the navy sweater Pam woefully shook her head. ‘N… No… oo… No I’m not sir.’

‘ It’s natural. No one likes the cane, not on the bare bottom especially. And most girls don’t like the fact of taking their knickers down either. But it is our tradition. And also I think it rather cements the close relationship I like to have with my Head Girl.’

Pam had the sweater off now and was standing unhappily with her hands at her sides. Conscious of her quite big tits in the tight blue blouse. Mr Hanfield’s eyes were on them too.

‘I see you’ve grown a bit since you wore this . Mmm? Yes quite a big girl now…’
Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.37 AM.JPG
Pam gave an involuntary little yelp. The Head’s hands had come up and he was lightly holding them. Gently squeezing her tits through the thin blouse.

(To be contd.)

Breaking in of a Head Girl Part 4

‘ Don’t be nervous my dear. As I said I like to have a close relationship with my Head Girl.’

He let go and stood back. ‘And now before I actually cane you, which I’ll do out on the stairway as I usually do, there is a preliminary little ritual. I’d like you to take your knickers down for me. And lift your skirt up round your waist.’

Mr Hanfield’s words rolled around in Pam’s head.
Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.37 AM.JPG
W ith her face bright red, Pam made herself do it. Made her hands go up under her skirt. Her fingers in the waistband of her knickers. To slide them down.

‘Right down. To your knees. Then the skirt right up.’

Somehow Pam did it. To stand in front of the Head showing her pussy. The quite thick tuft of dark brown curling hair. Her knees felt as if they were going to collapse at any moment.

Mr Hanfield was looking. Keen eyes focused right there of course. Her pale, softly swelling bare thighs. Her nude rounded belly. With the hair-covered bulge of her pussy right at the centre. He was looking. Gazing intently. And then stepping forward. With his hand.

She shuddered. As his hand cupped her. Cupped round that warm, hair-covered bulge.

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.38 AM.JPG
Mr Hanfield did the caning out on the wide oak stairway, as he had said he would. He said he always caned Head Girls there, it was the tradition and Dr Hanfield the founder had done it there too. At the first bend of the stairs. Pam had to kneel on one broad oak tread with her hands on the next one.
‘Just try to relax. And keep still. I know it’s going to hurt but it’s easier for me if you can keep your bottom nice and still.’

As Mr Hanfield spoke he was folding Pam’s skirt up over her back. And then tugging her knickers down. He had let her pull them back up after that business in his study. That awful, awful ordeal. Standing with her skirt up and her knickers down… and Mr Hanfield’s hand fondling her pussy. As he asked softly: ‘Are you doing it yet Pam? Sex. Sexual intercourse. I like to know, with my Head Girl.’

H is hand cupping her bulge. And his fingers then sliding in between her thighs. One finger easing in between the moist lips.

She couldn’t think to deny it and, forcing herself to stand still, her answer came stammering out: yes, she had… Just started… Mr Hanfield wanted to know who, and so Pam had to tell him that too. Robert Enwin… Robert of course had been Pam’s regular boyfriend for over a year now.

Yes that particular dreadful ordeal was at least now over. An ordeal no one had told her about. Because presumably it was something no one ever mentioned. Something Mr Hanfield just did when he had you in for the caning because he wanted to, and not bothering with any excuse that it was a tradition or anything. But now there was the ordeal Pam had been expecting. The cane. On her nude nates.

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.38 AM.JPGScreen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.41 AM.JPG

Mr Hanfield had her knickers down now. And his hand was on the bare warm flesh. Caressing. It briefly slid in between her legs, then came away.

‘Are you ready Pam? Try to keep your bottom relaxed. Don’t clench the cheeks.’

The space of a second or two… and then it hit her. Squarely across those ripely quivering nates. Pam let out a desperate yell. The pain was all she had been fearing — and more! It was like being cut in two, like Amanda Morling had said. Her shocked bottom-cheeks writhed and clenched in an attempt to cope with that fierce sting.

Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 11.42 AM.JPG
‘Don’t clench!’ Mr Hanfield’s quite curt voice. ‘Keep it loose.’

Pam let out another shriek as the second stroke whipped in, almost on top of the now reddening line of the first. She couldn’t take this! No more!!

The third cut into her and she jerked involuntarily forward, her body collapsing against the polished stair treads. Mr Hanfield’s hand hauled her back into position. He bent over her, the cane transferred for the moment to his left hand.

‘Finding it difficult, are you dear? It’s meant to hurt of course…’ His hand was fondling the glowing heat of Pam’s stricken bottom. ‘We could take a little break if that would help.’ The hand had slid down between Pam’s slack thighs. She gave a whimper as it cupped her pussy.

I’ll give you one more… and then you can take a little break… Before I continue…’

M r Hanfield’s fingers were in her. One finger stroking Pam’s clitoris. As the awful pain continued to throb in her bottom.

‘Does this make it feel a bit better?’ he softly asked.

Mr Hanfield gave her one more of those dreadful strokes. His hand coming away from Pam’s pussy as he told her to try to keep still this time and then the cane whipping in. After that he said she could have five minutes break. She was to sit on the stairs with her knickers still down and her skirt up. Mr Hanfield said she would get some relief from the pain with her bare bottom in direct contact with the wooden stairs. He was going to his study to look at some papers for a few minutes, and then he would resume the caning. The caning wasn’t finished. (To be contd.)

Breaking in of a Head Girl. Conclusion

‘OK Pam? Ready to resume?’

Pam shook her head. there were tears in her eyes now, b ecause she hadn’t been able to prevent herself weeping as she sat there with her bare bottom on the cool polished stairs. That fondling of her pussy had got her into an even more emotional state of course. Mr Hanfield shouldn’t have done that, he wasn’t allowed to do it, even if he could cane her because her parents had given permission. She should have told him to stop.

She thought of Amanda. Mr Hanfield doing it to Amanda. Probably he had… and would she have told him to stop? Probably not. Amanda was quite a sexy-looking girl, with sometimes a flirty way with men teachers. And then Pam had a further thought. Of Amanda telling Mr Hanfield she didn’t mind him doing that — playing with her — if he would not give her any more of the cane. Amanda saying that and even saying Mr Hanfield could do something else… if it was instead of the cane.

That thought was still in Pam’s head when Mr Hanfield came back out of his study. Carrying the cane in his left hand.
‘OK? Are you ready for some more then Pam?’
Getting to her feet Pam shook her head, blinking because her eyes were still wet. No, she definitely wasn’t ready for more.
‘Oh I’m sure you are,’ Mr Hanfield said. ‘Lift the skirt again. Up round your waist…’
Biting her lip, Pam did it. Mr Hanfield’s hand came out, to take hold of her pussy. Fondling it…

----//----

‘ Well, young lady, it’s all over then,’ Pam’s dad said. ‘And probably it wasn’t that bad after all.’ ‘It was!’ Pam blurted. ‘it was just… devastating.’

Charles Maidment was just home from the office and had come up to Pam who was in her room. Sylvia was downstairs preparing the evening meal. He hadn’t been able to get the thought of it out of his head all day. The thought of what Eric Hanfield was doing to his daughter. Caning her. And anything else?

He slid his hand round his daughter’s waist, then slipped it down to lightly cup her bottom. Pam winced, squirming away. ‘It’s still really sore.’

Charles couldn’t resist it. ‘Let me see. Let’s see the damage.’

P am tried to refuse but her father insisted, sitting down on her bed and pulling her down over his lap. She had changed from her uniform into a summer dress but because her bottom was still sore hadn’t put any knickers on. She struggled to hold the blue dress down but her father got it up — and there was Pam’s squirming bare bottom. The stripes from the cane had darkened but were plainly visible. Mr Hanfield had, it seemed, hit her five time across the full meat of the cheeks.

Charles made sympathetic noises. Well it must have been painful receiving that lot. His fingers touched the warm flesh. Then he pushed her further over. Pam was still protesting at being over her father’s lap and having him see her bare bottom. She was squirming about and as her thighs parted Charles was presented with a full view of Pam’s cunt. He felt a guilty surge of excitement. No doubt Hanfield had made sure he got a good look at it too. But was that all?

H e let go of Pam and she struggled to her feet, red-faced and grabbing her skirt down. He questioned her further. At first she said no, Mr Hanfield had done nothing except cane her. But then as he pressed her she admitted the Head had fondled her cunt, and quite extensively it seemed. But she insisted that was all, he had done nothing else.

Had Mr Hanfield done anything else? No doubt Charles would have pressed his daughter further had he known the sequence of the caning. Pam had received four before the break — but the five stripes on her bottom indicated she had been given only five in total. So after that break there had been only one more. Why was that? One would have expected the Head to give her several in the second period, three or more. So why only one? Unless Pam had agreed to something else. Agreed perhaps to let Mr Hanfield fuck her instead of any more caning? Because maybe that was what he really meant with his talk of a close relationship. He meant he wanted to fuck Pam.
Screen Shot 11-07-20 at 12.04 PM.JPG
And maybe there would be no more caning in her year as Head Girl. Or at least only the very minimum. Instead there would be this close relationship that the head had stressed he wanted. Regular fucking.

Pam certainly wasn’t saying. Not to her father or mother. Not to her boyfriend Robert either who, as Pam had admitted to the Head, she had started fucking though it had only been recently and she didn’t let him do it very often. Robert didn’t even know about the caning. The fact that Mr Hanfield caned his Head Girls. But then most people didn’t know that either, it was something everyone was happy to keep quiet about.

Parents' Night (Pics hosted externally.)

This little story I believe is by a lady author called Emma . I think she is Swedish. I've read the story several times and it makes me smile every time. If you read it just imagine that Erika has a stern Swedish accent.

qxMWf30.jpg

As a young mother, Samantha raised her daughter, Anna, all by herself. The father, had disappeared shortly after their fling, leaving her a teenage mother. Taking care of the child on her own had not been easy. Anna had been nearly unmanageable. By the time her daughter turned eighteen, Samantha had feared she would turn out just like her: a school drop-out with a belly big from some acne-ridden boy she met at a party. That’s when she intervened and sent her daughter to a different school. Anna had been attending the private institute for three months now and her behaviour had already improved remarkably. The OTK Institute for Girls was a girls-only boarding school that was specialized in trouble-makers like Anna. One of their controversial policies was the use of corporal punishment. Anna had already more than once arrived home on Friday with faded marks on her bottom. The girls stayed at school during the week, under constant supervision, only going home during the weekends and holidays. The school kept an open communication with the girls’ mothers, keeping them involved and informed. Every other month, some of the mothers were invited to the school to discuss their daughter’s progress. Which was why Samantha now made her way through the school’s hallways, looking for the classroom with Anna’s supervisor.

When she finally arrived at the typical classroom, opening the door without knocking, she feared she’d gotten the wrong room. A blush crept up her face as she saw a woman, a bit older than herself, standing in the corner of her room with her bottom bared and red from a spanking. Before she could apologize and leave however, the other woman in the room sitting behind the desk spoke: “You must be Samantha, Anna’s mother? Please come in.”

Confused and unsure of what was going on Samantha approached the desk and sat down on one of the hard wooden chairs. She tried her best to ignore the woman in the corner.

“I’m Erika, Anna’s school supervisor. This your first evaluation, isn’t it Samantha?”

Samantha confirmed her that it was. The young woman – she must’ve been 5-7 years younger than herself – started listing the good and bad behavior her daughter had displayed at her school. She asked if Samantha had received all the notes with concerns from teachers. Samantha confirmed that she had.

“Anna’s behavior has improved since she is with us.” Erika concluded. “But not nearly as much as we expected. We’ve already talked to her about this, and it’s made us think you might be the problem.”

Samantha blushed. “Me?” She asked. “What do I have to do with it?”

“You are her mother, aren’t you?” Erika asked. “What have you done to improve her behaviour? How have you improved her upbringing?” Samantha didn’t know what to say. She hadn’t done anything really, except for sending her to a new school. “What do you mean?” She asked.

“You haven’t punished her when she got in trouble? Or rewarded her for good behaviour, have you? You’ve put all that responsibility in our hands without doing anything yourself.”

Confused Samantha replied: “Isn’t that the whole point? In this school she will be taught discipline and how to behave herself.”

Erika shook her head. “This is a joint enterprise. We work together with the girls’ parents,

especially their mother, to better their lives. You will need to do better in the future, or you will find yourself in this room much more often than you will like.”

“What happens in this room then?” Samantha asked.

Erika looked over her shoulder at the woman in the corner. Samantha had almost forgotten about her. “Haven’t you guessed?” She asked. “You’re getting the same treatment your daughter does when she misbehaves.”

Samantha blushed deeply. “You’re joking! You can’t do that.”

Now it was time for Erika to look confused. “Of course we can. You agreed to it when you signed her up for this school.”

Samantha shook her head. “I agreed to no such thing.”

Erika turned and pulled a pack of paper from a drawer beneath the desk. “It’s right here in the school rules.” She said. “You should’ve gotten a copy when you signed it. You did sign the rulebook, didn’t you?”

Samantha blushed. She remembered signing the thing. She hadn’t read it of course, who ever read a school’s rulebook? “Yes, but…”

“There’s two chapters about discipline, one for the girl assigned to the school and one for her mother.

You can’t have missed it, so I don’t see the problem…” The supervisor stood up from her chair and Samantha shrank back in her chair.

A second chair stood beside the desk. The supervisor sat down and carefully arranged her skirts. “If you have no further objections.” She said. “You can come lie across my lap. I see you’re not wearing pants so you don’t need to pull those down. I’ll deal with your panties myself.”

Samantha blushed scarlet. She had no idea what to do. Running away was too embarrassing, but getting spanked would be even worse. She couldn’t run away of course. If they refused to accept Anna, she’d become her old unmanageable self. She needed them. She just didn’t understand why she had to be spanked.

‘Because you’re a bad mother.’ A tiny voice said in her head. Samantha blushed deeply. But part of her felt the voice was right. Suddenly she felt guilty. It wasn’t the first time she felt like this. Every time she’d seen the faded marks on her daughter’s bottom or the note in her agenda saying ‘discipline administered’, she’d felt that guilt, the feeling that she was failing her daughter. Slowly she got up and moved to Erika’s side. She promised herself then that she would try harder, that she would be a better mother. The spanking she was about to receive would just serve as an extra encouragement to do better. She bent over Erika’s lap.

The young woman grabbed her by the hips and pulled Samantha forward until her hands rested on the floor, her bottom atop Erika’s lap high in the air. Samantha blushed thinking of how her own daughter must’ve found herself in the same position across the same woman’s knee. Erika grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled up the skirt until her panties showed. Samantha whimpered at the humiliating position she found herself in. “These are cute.” The young woman said. “Where did you buy them?”

Samantha blushed scarlet. Why was she talking about her underwear? “Victoria’s secret.” She replied.

“I like them.” Erika said. “Anna has some like these too, doesn’t she?” She asked as she slipped her fingers behind the elastic and slowly pulled them down to bare her bottom. “Though they might be a bit inappropriate for a student.”

“She doesn’t have anything like these.” Samantha replied, momentarily distracted from the fact her bottom was being bared. “Unless she…”

Erika pulled her panties the rest of the way to her knees with a short jerk. “Unless she stole yours.” She finished her sentence.

CAvPdc7.jpg

Samantha blushed, suddenly aware of how exposed she was.

“Well then, let me show you a way to deal with her the next time she steals one of your underwear.” Erika said. And without further warning, she swung her hand and smacked Samantha’s bottom. Samantha squealed in surprise, but Erika didn’t give her much time to breath. One smack followed the other and the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room, accompanied by Samantha’s squeals and whimpering.

As her bottom slowly turned red, Samantha fought to keep her self-composure. Though that proved impossible in the position she was in. Her hair hung in front of her eyes, her bottom stung, it hurt and was only getting worse, she couldn’t stop herself squealing or kicking her legs and tears were making a mess of her mascara. The young woman who held her down with a single hand pressed against her lower back was obviously experienced in giving a good spanking. She never knew where the next smack would land, how hard, how fast. She’d spank her slowly, hard, each smack sending a shock wave through her body and leaving behind a large stinging area on her bottom. Then she’d suddenly speed up, spreading a quick flurry of stinging smacks all across her bottom that made her squeal and try to wriggle away to safety. But there was no safety to be had, not from that hand punishing her bottom. Dark lines of mascara ran down her cheeks as Samantha cried for her helplessness, her guilt, the pain and the extreme embarrassment.

Her bottom was bright red when Erika finally let her rest. The young woman’s hand rested on her thighs, uncomfortably reminding her of her embarrassing nudity, but thankfully away from her hot stinging cheeks. “You can get up now.” She said.

Samantha stood, she winced when her skirt fell down, brushing heavily against her sore bottom. She carefully touched them.

“Don’t start rubbing yet.” Erika said. “Stand over there and bend over my desk please.”

Samantha’s eyes popped open in surprise. “What? No, please no, not any more.” She pleaded. Erika walked to the desk and picked up a long wooden ruler. “Now Samantha!” She said. “A simple hand-spanking might be enough for a girl like Anna. But for a grown woman like yourself we need to be more diligent.”

At each step that Samantha took she wanted to turn and run, until she finally reached the desk. “Bend over.” Erika said. Whimpering Samantha bent over. The wooden desk was low, her bottom was up high in the air. She flinched when Erika dropped something heavy on the desk. It was Anna’s agenda. “Twenty-four notes.” Erika said. “That’s quite the amount. Normally we would double that number for the amount of strokes you’d receive from the ruler. But you’re lucky this is your first time. If it was twenty-four notes in one month, you’d get 48 strokes, but these are the notes of her first three months in our school, so you’re only getting 36.”

Samantha winced, thirty three smacks of that wicked ruler scared her too much to think. The cold wooden ruler was placed across her bottom. She squealed as it disappeared and then reappeared with a loud thwack, leaving a red stinging stripe across her bottom. “Count them, please.” Erika said. “One.” Samantha whimpered.

Each stroke landed hard and sharp across her bottom, Samantha called them out loudly, afraid to miss one. The desk carried most of her wait, but her legs shivered keeping her sore bottom up in the air exposed to her punishment. New tears rew lines alongside the old ones on her cheeks as they passed the half-way point. She was sobbing and squealing as she counted past twenty. Every number came out as a whisper when they reached thirty. After thirty six, she didn’t move, afraid that if she

did, Erika would declare they would start the next part of her punishment. As long as she stayed where she was, she could believe it was over.

“Get up please.” Erika said. “I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson today.”

Samantha stood and blushed. “I have, miss.” She said.

“Good, then go and stand in the corner, please.” She turned to the other woman standing in the corner. “You can leave now Mia.”

Samantha looked up at the woman who had, if not seen, heard everything. She blushed scarlet. How could she have forgotten the woman was there? Mia, the woman in the corner, pulled up her panties and hurried out of the room. Samantha took her place in the corner. “Hands on your head.” Erika said, she stood right behind her. Samantha did as she was told as Erika rolled up her dress, hooking it behind the ribbon on her lower back, making sure her red, sore bottom was exposed as she stood in the corner. “You dropped these on your way to the desk.” She said, dropping her panties at her feet. Samantha stared at the wall and blushed.

There was a knock at the door. “Come in.” Erika said. “You must be Clara’s mum. Come sit.”

Samantha blushed as she felt a second pair of eyes on her bottom. But she listened closely as Clara’s mother received the same treatment she was just starting to recover from herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Hardcastle
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

The bell went. “Pack away girls. You know what your homework is. Pamela, Susan and Angela stay behind. You three chatterboxes are going to be spanked so get undressed now. Pamela, you over my knee first then you Susan.”

Miss Hardcastle.jpg
Several hard slaps later and Pam and her friend Susan are getting dressed and making their way out of the classroom while Angela is receiving the attention of Miss Hardcastle’s hand.

Pam. “How come my arse gets beaten to a bloody pulp of quivering flesh while miss goody two shoes on my left gets her cute little bum patted by Miss and told to be a good girl in future!”

Sue: “Well I did apologize to Miss before she punished me.”

Pam. “So did I!”

Sue. “This ain’t f*****g fair! I weren’t talking miss! I was only replying to what my friend said and that is just showing manners innit miss. That’s what my mum taught me! So it’s her fault.” Sue continued “That is hardly an apology is it?”

Pamela soon perked up while Miss Hardcastle pondered what she had just heard. She remembered reading a story on CruxForums about a teacher called Erika who used to summon bad mothers in to school for a good spanking. Would it work at St Melanias ?

She discussed the matter in the staff room over the odd G and T. Some of the older staff were sure that it was written in to the contract parents signed with the college and indeed that turned out to be so. Well, in that case a phone call to Mrs Morton inviting her to the college to discuss her daughter’s behavior was in order. Molly Morton was due for a spanking so why not do both together? The appointment was arranged for 8.00 p.m. that evening in Miss Hardcastle’s study. Just as in the Erika story Kay Morton could not believe what she was hearing. Either knickers down and bend over or else Molly would be going home and no fees returned. Molly knew the drill. She already had her skirt and panties off while mother was still protesting. Here we join the scene.

uu0Lj28.jpg

“ I’m going to give you twelve slaps each.”

“Well I suppose that’s not too bad.” Kay Morton said to her daughter.

“You misunderstand Kay. That’s twelve each then I start again. Now legs apart Mrs Morton.”

“Owww!!! that really hurts...owww!!”

Molly. “Mum! Your only being spanked. You should see what I get if I miss a penalty at hockey.” What Molly was referring to was an after match team spanking if you made a mistake costing the game. Not a mistake you would make twice.

Molly’s turn to receive a dozen slaps which she did with hardly a sound. Then back to her mother.

Mrs M. “Owww! Please stop Miss Hardcastle...oww...nooo..my bottom isn’t used to this..owww...my husband likes to kiss and caress it…”

Molly. “MUM! We do not want to hear what dad thinks about your bum or what he does to it!”

The spanking went on with Kay Morton becoming louder and wailing for it to end.

Molly. “MISS! For pity’s sake in future PLEASE spank me totally naked in front of the entire college and then lead me through every street in town if you wish but PLEASE Miss don’t spank my mum in the same room as me.”

And so it was that Miss Hardcastle learned that what a girl really dreaded was not being spanked in front of her mum but having her mum spanked in front of her.

St Melania's Private Boarding School For Young Ladies (Hosted on Imgur)
(All characters 19+, all models 18+)
GVCrOeD.jpg

Here we are at St Melania’s a boarding school for young ladies over 19 , high on the N.Yorks moors, at the start of a new term but Sr Bernadette does not appear to be in a good mood. Her sleeping quarters are close by the dorm for the Newbies who are keeping her awake! Not exactly well known for her patience she gives the girls one warning followed by or else! The noise continues so she has all of them line up naked outside her office. Inside she puts her trusty leather belt to good use. The girls begin to wonder what else is in store for them.
I would like to see a good cane wrapped around the other girls bottom

Student Reception Part 2 (Pics hosted externally)

In the same kitchen area as Bridgette the French Assistant, Molly Thompson is having her bath supervised by Mrs Williams. Molly has explained that she is quite old enough to wash herself.
xQloKS5.jpg

Mrs W “But after your long journey you must be in need of a relaxing soak in the tub.”

Molly. “Me dad brought me in his car and it’s only two miles down the road.”

Mrs W. “Well, as my husband says rules are rules. Now do hurry dear I think Bridgette is waiting to take your place. Fresh water please Mr W.!”

Molly. “After I’ve dressed then I’ll be shown to my dorm, yes?”

Mrs W “Of course, but before that you’ll be given a compulsory spanking. It shouldn’t take long.”

Molly. “And rules are rules I suppose?”

Molly sees the camera.

Molly.”What’s the camera for Mrs Williams.?”

Mrs W. “Oh that’s just for the school records.”

Molly. “So pictures of my bum aren’t going to show up in Spanking Monthly magazine?”

Mrs W “What! How did you kn..I mean No..of course not.”

Molly. “Well I was going to say that Girl’s College Discipline pay a stack more but of course I would want 60% and I wouldn’t tell the College governors. I do need some pocket money.”

Mrs W “Outrageous! …..how about 40%?”

Molly. “Let’s say 50% and we have a deal and I’ll see to the settings on the camera. I think Mr W is a bit clueless.”

Mrs W “You got a deal.”

Molly steps out of the tub and dries off while Mrs Williams arms herself with a hairbrush. A little while later.
kO7nymL.jpg

Molly. “Bloody hell!...that hurt. You didn’t say you were going to use a hairbrush.”

Mrs W. “You never asked Miss fifty percent Thompson. Now, over my knee for round two and this time I’ll just use my hand.”

Molly. “WHAT!!!!”

Up Before The Governors (Pic hosted externally)
6yxMPkr.jpg

Pamela Jackson is up before the Governors. Apparently she's been taking secret pics and videos of her friends being caned and spanked in the classroom. She's also been uploading them to CruxForums! I think I'll hang around a little longer to see what happens to her. She does appear to be in a spot of bother. She's not very tall so a box has been placed in front of the punishment chair for her. Some people are very thoughtful.

Up Before The Governors (Pic hosted externally)
6yxMPkr.jpg

Pamela Jackson is up before the Governors. Apparently she's been taking secret pics and videos of her friends being caned and spanked in the classroom. She's also been uploading them to CruxForums! I think I'll hang around a little longer to see what happens to her. She does appear to be in a spot of bother. She's not very tall so a box has been placed in front of the punishment chair for her. Some people are very thoughtful.
You have been very busy little bees!

Wow...where did this come ? If a video please let me know title. Not really seen an audience based senario
It's not from a video. The characters are from four different sites. The four ladies at the front are from the Strictmoor Academy which I think belongs to SarahGregory who do make lots of spanking videos.001(2).jpg010-1.jpg

If you click HERE you can watch a video introducing Strictmoor Academy which is run on similar lines to St Melanias.

Resistance Is Futile! (Hosted externally)
6mj54ml.jpg

"We know that you have been transmitting photos and videos you've secretly taken in our classrooms Rebecca. Where have you hidden the SD card? Speak up girl."

I think another three strokes should loosen her tongue Headmaster.

"Hold the wretched girl firmly Miss Hill. We must find out what the CruxForum is and who is this Melissa she mentioned in her diary?"

Back
Top Bottom