A Spanking Brand New Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Dungeon Of St Melanias (Hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)
XbZs4iW.jpg

The headmaster still hasn’t discovered the SD cards that the girls are hiding and using to transmit pictures to CruxForums. He is in the dungeons of St Melanias. Miss Tuppence and the Head are contemplating their next move.

Head. “Miss Tuppence! You are my chief enforcer and we still haven’t located a single SD card. These treacherous girls need some hard punishment.”

Miss Tuppence. “The staff now have strip searches every day Headmaster and spankings have doubled.”

Head. “Yes..and we’ve tried the rack and the cane and we still don’t know who the spies are. We don’t know who Melissa is and for all we know the Johnson Twins may be on their way. Why don’t we hang a few of these traitors at assembly, staring with this one?”

Miss Tuppence. “Well Sir I think even our Governors may take a very dim view of that.”

Head. “So what do you suggest? Your job may be on the line.”

Miss Tuppence. “I have a diabolic plan! We cancel ice cream and sticky toffee pudding from the dessert selection and only give them a choice of sago or semolina and...we CUT OFF THEIR CHOCOLATE SUPPLY!”

Head. “My God Tuppence you really are a cruel devil!”

Miss Tuppence. “Thank you sir.”

Head. “Yes..and we’ve tried the rack and the cane and we still don’t know who the spies are. We don’t know who Melissa is and for all we know the Johnson Twins may be on their way. Why don’t we hang a few of these traitors at assembly, staring with this one?”

Amusing post, but that headmaster is scary! :confused:

Dodgy Light Bulb (Hosted externally)
TemUyxo.jpg

Despite a week of chocolate deprivation and semolina for afters the girls of St Melanias are still valiantly holding out. Things are getting a bit scary though. Miss Veitch, another high ranking enforcer is enough to give anybody nightmares and that light bulb! It's to be hoped it doesn't explode while the poor girl is being caned over that bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dodgy Light Bulb (Hosted externally)
TemUyxo.jpg

Despite a week of chocolate deprivation and semolina for afters the girls of St Melanias are still valiantly holding out. Things are getting a bit scary though. Miss Veitch, another high ranking enforcer is enough to give anybody nightmares and that light bulb! It's to be hoped it doesn't explode while the poor girl is being caned over that bench.
This girl deserves a REALLY good spanking

Mummy's Gin (Hosted externally)
(Models 18+)
j5lzxre.jpg

Now that should teach you two a lesson! When mummy goes out for the afternoon she does not expect to find her gin bottle empty when she gets back home! And you know I only take it for medicinal reasons!

Attachments

• twins spanked2.jpg
    twins spanked2.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 133
Winter Break (Hosted externally)
JdxN0KS.jpg

Mrs Shaw’s three daughters all attended St Melanias and were home for a Winter break. She has just received a letter from the Head of Discipline of the college reminding her of her duties as a good mother. When Mrs Shaw enrolled her daughters at St Melanias she paid little attention to the clause in the contract which laid the blame for any poor behaviour of the offspring as 50 % the fault of the mother. In effect this meant that any mother deemed to be falling short of enforcing good standards would be summoned to the office of a deputy or a Head and given a good caning or spanking. Mrs Shaw was not going to let that happen again!

Katy, on the right was always up to something and Mandy, in the middle, was a lazy little trollop. Poor Cecelia on the left was a real goody two shoes who spent her spare time buried in books. But, she knew that if she didn’t get a taste of the belt as well then her two sisters would pick on her! Tough life being a swot!

Attachments

• mumanddaughters.jpg
    mumanddaughters.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 105
The New Housemaid (Hosted externally)
bDZ9CPP.jpg

Mrs Sidebottom did not relish the idea of being summoned to St Melanias only to be given a good spanking for neglecting her maternal duties regarding the behavior of her daughters. They were becoming a bit of a handful at home so she advertised for a housemaid capable of normal household chores and being willing to administer strong discipline to two girls in their late teens. Bridget Fallon (On the left) was the youngest of six sisters and three brothers so she grew up well able to look after herself. She soon impressed Mrs Sidebottom with her enthusiasm for the job especially caning and spanking her girls. They reminded her of her elder sisters back home in Ireland!

Attachments

• The home help.jpg
    The home help.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 103
Daydreaming (Hosted externally)
6pk7NG0.jpg

Stephanie Applebaum is being spanked again by her teacher Mr Duffy. Her classmate on the right is having rather erotic thoughts about Stephanie whilst Mr Duffy is also letting his imagination distract him.

Sir! It’s not fair, I always Owww!..get spanked during your lesson.”

That is because Miss Applebum you are a very cheeky girl and you are always daydreaming instead of paying attention.”

Oww..Sir..my name is Applebaum not Applebum owww!..other girls don’t get spanked and I wasn’t daydreaming..owww.”

Yes they do! I spanked Miss Juicy Ripebottom only the other day.”

Sir..owww!..her name is Lucy Sidebottom..oww!”

Er..yes..that’s what I said wasn’t it. Now get dressed and sit back down and pay attention.”

Not much point in getting dressed! I’ve got maths next and I always get spanked.”

Booby Trap (Hosted externally)

The strange case of the disappearing rose hips.

8mP5f5d.jpg

One of Mr. Duffy’s hobbies was making wine, especially from rose hips but this year there had been plenty of blooms on his roses but very few rose hips. He was convinced that somebody had actually been stealing them from his little garden as the carefully cut stems suggested. But who would want to steal his rose hips? He put the puzzle out of his mind and turned to his patch of rhubarb instead.

As he sat in his office he pondered another puzzle. Some of his students were beginning to complain about having unbearably itchy tits and had to go to the nurse and ask for some soothing ointment. It tended to be well endowed girls and always from the same class and always after a P.E. lesson. Inquiries with the P.E. staff yielded nothing except that Felicity Eastwood would often ask to be excused from the lesson a few minutes early. Was she returning to the changing rooms early to get up to mischief? The only way to find out was to secretly install a video camera in the changing room. He had the device set up and running with the HQ images transmitted directly to his office. He really enjoyed watching those naked young ladies get up to all manner of things, especially when they shared a shower. And then one day while the room was empty Felicity appeared before the end of the lesson. She appeared to be interested in one of the other girl’s bra. It turned out that the bra belonged to Melanie Thompson who soon had to go to the nurse with the itch.

When confronted with the evidence Felicity admitted it was she who had stolen the rose hips, dried them and ground them up into an itching powder which she sprinkled into other girl’s bras and all because she was jealous of them showing off their curves in the showers.

Felicity received a good spanking and had to spend the rest of the day wearing her own underwear liberally coated with her own itching powder.

Pinky and Perky (Hosted externally)
5hs3l5h.jpg

Come out her Trudy Jackson and remove your outer garments right now!...Just as I thought..that is not a regulation bra is it girl?

No miss. The regulation ones don’t come in my size.

I suspect you’ve been having more than five a day and visiting the tuck shop too often. Let me have a closer look...oh good grief girl!! What on earth do you call those!

I’m sorry miss. I didn’t know we had to give them names. I could call them Pinky and Perky.

What!!??
3YvP4oT.jpg

Well..I was brought up on a farm and Pinky and Perky were our best two milking cows and I can’t think of any udder names.

That does it! Over my knee Trudy Jackson.

Attachments

• Pinky&Perky1.jpg
    Pinky&Perky1.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 106
  • Pinky&Perky2.jpg
    Pinky&Perky2.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 116
Bella and Cecile (Hosted externally)
ATDzPaS.jpg

Henry and Margaret Fitzwilliam were spending an evening in but were at a bit of a loose end.

Margaret: “Anything on the radio tonight dear?”

Henry: “Only Band Waggon and I know you don’t like that Arthur Askey bloke.”

Please do write to the B.B.C. and tell them that I am not one of his playmates.

Playmates? Now there’s an idea Margaret for our entertainment. What about those French maids you just hired..Bella and Cecile. They will need some obedience training before we take them to our beds.

Well I’m not sure how much English they understand and I assume you will be wanting to spank Cecile while I train Bella?

You guessed correctly my dear. I shall send for them immediately.

I shall need your belt Henry.

It’s just as well then that I’ve always been a belt and braces man!

Attachments

• Bella and Cecile.jpg
    Bella and Cecile.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom