A Tale of Two Barbs: A Pirate Cay Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com

“Goddamn it, Fred!” the Senator was shouting. “How the fuck could you allow an American Ambassador to be kidnapped? What kind of useless security do you have in that shithole country of yours?” His face on the screen looked beet red. The boss could only recall a similar level of anger once-when young Barbara Moore had refused to give him the blow job that he considered his due.

“Well, if my country is such a shithole, Senator,” a very insulted looking Prime Minister, Sir Frederick Bascome replied, “What does that say about you that you’ve visited here almost a dozen times in the past year? I think you owe me, and, more importantly, the good people of Providencia, an apology.”

“Okay, Fred, I’m sorry,” the Senator said, not looking particularly sorry. “But you got to admit this is a really fucked up situation. You assured us that these rebels were just malcontents who were no threat. I’d say they’re a pretty big threat to all of us.”

“Gentlemen,” the Master of Pirate Cay interjected. “This is a serious situation. We aren’t going to help things by fighting amongst ourselves. We need a plan. What did the President say, Mo?”

“He wants to see proof that they have her and what their demands are. He’s stalling for time. The man is useless.”

“Actually, Mo, that seems very reasonable,” the billionaire said. “It’s what any sensible person would do in this situation.”

“We haven’t heard from the rebels yet,” Fred said, “But I have no doubt we will and probably sooner, rather than later.”

“I see two serious risks to us here,” the boss said, “Either of which could land us in grave trouble.”

The Senator and the Prime Minister paused, waiting for words of wisdom.

“The first,” the boss expounded, “is that Ambassador Moore decides to trade info about what she saw on Pirate Cay for her freedom.”

“But we have the video,” Fred objected. “We can show her to be an active participant.”

“She’ll have public sympathy on her side as a kidnapping victim. Especially if the rebels have tortured her to get her to talk, which is certainly possible. Either way, it will get the FBI and the IRS and all kinds of other agencies with three initials swarming all over Pirate Cay, and that’s the end of our fun and games and the beginning of life in the slammer. Oh, yeah, I can get in the yacht and head for somewhere, but they’ll find me eventually. And you gentlemen will be even easier to find.”

“I’m the head of a Sovereign country!” Big Fred objected.

“So were Saddam and Noriega,” the boss said. “You’ve conspired to traffic UIS citizens for sex, my friend.”

“They were all your willing employees!”

“Let’s see if a jury believes that,” the boss said.

“You mentioned two serious risks,” the Senator pointed out.

“Yes, what if the President sends Seal Team Six to rescue the Ambassador? The press will be all over the story and some nosy reporter will want to know her whereabouts for the days before she was kidnapped.”

“So, we’re fucked,” the Senator said.

“Unless we rescue her,” the boss said.

“Us?” the Senator and the Prime Minister said in unison.

“Well, I didn’t necessarily mean us personally,” the boss replied. “I happen to employ someone who was the pride of the Royal Providencia Marines.”

“Robert!” They both exclaimed.

“Yes, Robert. And he can discretely, which is the key here, assemble a crack team of his former squad mates. It will cost me plenty, but making sure that we, not the rebels and not the US Government have Ambassador Moore safely in custody, is the key to our getting out of this jam. They will bring her here to Pirate Cay, where we can watch over her. We can have her give a video statement that she’s recuperating from her ordeal among friends.”

“I’d be happy to watch over her tight little ass,” the Senator said.

“They’ll be time for that later if things work out,” the boss said. “For now, I need to make a detailed plan with Robert. But it would help if you can give us some idea where these rebels might be holed up.”

“I’ll talk to my Chief of Security,” the Prime Minister said.

“And we need you to keep a lid on the story.”

“I’ll issue a gag order in the name of national security. It won’t hold forever, but it may buy us some time.”

“And, Mo, no more going to see the President. Some sharp aide at the White House is going to start wondering why you’re mixing into this. Maybe it’s best if you come down here and see if you can make yourself useful. You’re from Texas; surely you know how to shoot.”

“I’ve never fired a gun in my life,” the Senator admitted. “Except in that campaign commercial and it was loaded with blanks.”

“Well, young Barbara Moore, the Ambassador’s cousin, is getting pretty good at a certain task that she wasted a lot of effort refusing to do when she first got here.”

“Now that’s some shooting I could go for!” the Senator exclaimed. “The tax bill is more or less done; staff can fill in the details. When can you send the plane?”

“First thing in the morning,” the boss said.

“Gentlemen, this all may fall apart and we may have to run for the hills, but it’s our best chance to avoid disaster. I’ve got to get with Robert now. Fred, we need that info ASAP. Senator, until tomorrow.” The screen faded to black.
Action and adventure and really wild things! :devil: Seems like we’ve gone from “The West Wing” to “Rambo” (not to be confused with 19th century French poet Rimbaud);)

She’ll have public sympathy on her side as a kidnapping victim.
Indeed she will ... not quite so cocksure now guys, huh?
I happen to employ someone who was the pride of the Royal Providencia Marines
Yaaaaay the cavalry ...:hmmm:

please don't rescue 'old Barb' too quickly ... ;)

Prime Minister, Sir Frederick Bascome
"Sir!!??"
So, he is member of the House of Lords? If he would be forced to abdicate, he simply can take his seat in London, and get political immunity?:eek:
Where was Majesty's mind when she knighted him?:doh: Or was it on mediation of his pal "Big Boris"?:icon_tfno::confused:

I happen to employ someone who was the pride of the Royal Providencia Marines.”

“Robert!” They both exclaimed.
The Royal Providencia Marines? That 'Royal' corroborates my previous statement!?:roto2nuse:
How strong was this force? Robert and anonther dude?:confused:

You’re from Texas; surely you know how to shoot.”

“I’ve never fired a gun in my life,” the Senator admitted.
Shame for a Texan! :grinning-smiley-048:He definitely is a concealed woke Democrat, he just does not realise it yet!:eek:

So, he is member of the House of Lords? If he would be forced to abdicate, he simply can take his seat in London, and get political immunity?
Being knighted is an honour. It doesn't put one in the House of Lords. Paul McCartney and Elton John were knighted. They're in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in beautiful, downtown Cleveland, Ohio, but not in the House of Lords.

The Royal Providencia Marines? That 'Royal' corroborates my previous statement!?
They are a Commonwealth Country. It's like the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They don't get calls from the Queen.

How strong was this force? Robert and anonther dude?
Do they need more than that???

Shame for a Texan! :grinning-smiley-048:He definitely is a concealed woke Democrat, he just does not realise it yet!
These "good ol boy" Senators from places like Texas and Arkansas mostly have degrees from Harvard and Yale (or Pitcher) and the only thing they shoot is 20 over par on the golf course.

Unless one is that celebrated, venerated, under-rated, semi-inebriated paladin, Colonel McWragg. ;)
But he's not the Prime Minister. That role requires a disreputable, venereal, over-rated, self-inebriated panjandrum.

The last PM with a knighthood was Sir Alec Douglas Home pronounced Hume, who gave up his seat in the Lords,
I think the last one who served as PM in the Upper House was Lord Salisbury.

I wonder if I was the only one to have to look this up?
I too had to look up this marvellous word. I discovered two main things;

1. It is oft used as a crossword clue.

2. Panjandrum, also known as The Great Panjandrum, was a massive, rocket-propelled, explosive-laden cart designed by the British military during World War II.

CF is wonderfully educational on so many fronts ...

I think I would have guessed it was a portmanteau word coined by Lewis Carroll, combining “pyjamas” and “conundrum” (I mean who doesn’t frequently suffer from pyjama conundrums) :doh:
It was apparently coined as a nonsense word:

"Panjandrum looks like it might be a combination of Latin and Greek roots, but in fact it is a nonsense word coined by British actor and playwright Samuel Foote around 1755. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, Foote made up a line of gibberish to "test the memory of his fellow actor Charles Macklin, who had asserted that he could repeat anything after hearing it once." Foote's made-up line was, "And there were present the Picninnies, and the Joblillies, and the Garyulies and the Grand Panjandrum himself, with the little round button at the top." Some 75 years after this, Foote's passage appeared in a book of stories for children by the Anglo-Irish writer Maria Edgeworth. It took another quarter century before English speakers actually incorporated panjandrum into their general vocabulary."

As an example of its use in a sentence, this, from The Economist: Calvin Klein, the panjandrum of pants, sold his beach house there for $84.4m.

The Master of Pirate Cay (the panjandrum of no pants) is not selling his beach house...

The scraping sound of chairs being pushed back filled the White House Situation Room as the military brass and administration officials seated on either side of the long table rose to their feet in deference to the arrival of the President.

“As you were,” he said grimly as he entered the room followed by young Rose carrying a fresh urn of coffee. Seating himself at the head of the table, he watched in silence, as did everyone else in the room, as she bent over to set the urn on a side table.

Damn, he thought to himself, that’s got to be the tightest and shortest little skirt she’s worn yet! For a brief moment he imagined himself fucking her on the Resolute desk. Could it happen? Why not? He was certain there were any number of former Presidents who had done it. He’d have to work on that.

Erasing the salacious thought from his consciousness, he said, “Thank you, Rose, that will be all.”

“Yes, Mr. President.”

When she had left, he turned to the business at hand.

“Where’s Leo?”

“Here, Mr President.” replied his Chief of Staff, who’s visage could be seen on a wall-mounted screen.

“And where exactly is ‘here’?

“I’m in Providencia, Mr President. In the country’s Department of Justice, to be exact. Sitting here beside me is Sir Frederick Bascome, the Prime Minister.”

“Good evening, Mr. President,” chimed in Fred in his deep baritone voice.

“Also here with me,” continued Leo, “are two of Providencia’s top government anti-terrorism experts, as well as a free-lance soldier-of-fortune engaged by the Prime Minister, who goes simply by ‘Robert’.”

“Right. Everyone is present … is it time yet?” queried the President, turning to a young CIA technician sitting behind a computer monitor.

“Two minutes from now, Mr President.”

“Will we be tracing the incoming call?”

“Of course, Mr President. We’re going to do our best. Whether we succeed depends on how technically sophisticated they are.”

“I see.”

Silence prevailed for the next minute and a half, after which a second wall screen lit up. On it appeared the figure of a man dressed in camouflaged tropical fatigues. His face and head were obscured by the dark balaclava he was wearing. Behind him, tacked to a wall, was the red, green and gold flag of the PRFF.

“Good evening,” he said.

“Who are you?” blurted the President.

“My personal identity does not matter, Mr President. What matters is that I speak with the full authority of the Providencia Revolutionary Freedom Force,” he replied, snapping an arm and clenched fist across his chest. “Now, let’s get down to business, shall we? This video call is to inform the governments of the United States and the Commonwealth of Providencia that we have the U.S. Ambassador to Providencia, Barbara Moore, in our custody and are demanding a ransom of twenty-five million dollars from each government to secure her release.”

“Twenty-five million from each?” replied the President, stealing a furtive glance at the young CIA technician behind the monitor who was punching furiously at his keyboard with a perplexed expression on his face.

“That’s what I said, Mr. President. And, let me tell you that any attempt to trace this call will yield nothing. We’re not a bunch of fools. We’ve got that well covered.”

“I see.”

“Now, getting back to the matter at hand, you and the Prime Minister have twenty-four hours to transfer the funds to the offshore account shown at the bottom of your screens. And don’t even try to follow the money. Again we know exactly what we are doing. The funds will immediately be untraceable.”

“Well, I see a problem there, my terrorist friend. The U.S. Government, as a rule, simply does not negotiate with terrorists or pay ransoms of any kind or amount. Even should we decide in this case to do so, it would take days to arrange it.”

“That’s bullshit, and you know it, Mr President. You have exactly twenty-four hours. No more, no less. And one more thing. We also demand from Prime Minister Bascome, that he publicly declare his intention to step down within three months time and call for free and fair elections to take place at that time.”

“That’s preposterous! Totally unacceptable!” roared the Prime Minister. “The people love me and all my elections have been free and fair.”

“Twenty-five million and a public declaration within twenty-four hours, Mr Prime Minister. That is our demand.”

“How do we know that Ambassador Moore is even alive. Where’s the proof?” interjected the President, eager to shift the attention back to the kidnapping.

“Ah, I was coming to that. I’m about to let you see her. But a word of caution first. She’s presently undergoing an interrogation, so what you are about to see may be unsettling … not for the squeamish. And, I might add Mr President, that you’d be wise in the future to appoint tougher and smarter ambassadors. She withstands pain poorly. Extracting information from her is mere child’s play. But, unfortunately, she doesn’t know much of value … so appallingly ill informed. But don’t get me wrong. We are pleased with what we’ve gotten out of her so far. She’s divulged, for example, every piece of information she was given in her ‘eyes-only’ State Department briefing book, as well as the current diplomatic passwords for State Department communications. And now our interrogators have begun a new line of questioning … extracting from her some scandalously juicy tidbits on her recent excursion with the Prime Minister to the island of Pirate Cay.”

“You bastards!” shouted Fred.

“Takes one to know one, Mr Prime Minister. Now, bear with me please as I need a moment to transfer the signal to another camera.

The image on the wall screen flickered, pixelated, went blank and then, as those assembled in the White House Situation Room and the Providencia Hall of Justice watched, reappeared … this time in the form of an image derived from a hand-held vid camera … passing through a doorway, beyond which could be seen several PRFF people, wearing fatigues and balaclava helmets, gathered around a stainless steel table.

And lying on that table, stretched out on her back and stark naked, was the abducted U.S. Ambassador to the Commonwealth of Providencia.

Squeezing in between the nearest two figures surrounding the table, the camera operator turned the camera on her and began to slowly pan the entire length of her body.

Beginning at the very head of the table, the camera lingered over the shiny metal cuffs that tethered her wrists to bolts set in the table corners, then moved down along her outstretched arms to her head and face. There, the camera zoomed in on the beads of sweat and sodden wisps of hair covering her forehead … moved on to her eyes, which were screwed shut … then on to the flared nostrils of her nose … and to her thin-lipped mouth.

Moving further along, the camera recorded the lightly freckled fairness of her shoulders and upper chest, and then the sweat-sheened valley between her mounded breasts … before lingering over and zooming in close on the twin pair of alligator clips, replete with trailing electrical wires, that were tightly, and no doubt painfully, clamped tight on the flesh of her pert nipples.

From there it was a quick trip down her torso, passing over her raised ribcage and on to the concave depression of her flattened tummy, before passing over the neatly trimmed landing strip that graced her mound to reach her private bits, where it zoomed in on a third alligator clip attached to her swollen clit, protruding from beneath its hood.

To complete the scan, the focus moved along her legs … knees bent and slightly splayed … to reveal a puddle of pee, spreading on the table top between her parted thighs … and on from there to where a second pair of metallic cuffs secured her ankles to bolts set in the lower corners of the table.

The audio was on, but the only sound throughout the entire camera pan was her labored breathing.

“Alright, Barb, let’s try that again,” soothed a woman’s voice … breaking the silence. “How about you actually making an effort to answer my question this time, okay?”

The camera zoomed in on Barb’s face to capture her reaction, which turned out to be nothing more than a negative shake of the head accompanied by a throaty gurgle.

“Alright, dearie … have it your way. Turn the dial to a four this time, if you will, Marko.”

A humming noise followed. The camera recorded her eyes flashing open and then, zooming out, captured the length of her body as it first went rigid, and then began to buck and shake uncontrollably. Her piercingly shrill scream came blasting through the speakers in the two Situation Rooms, causing everyone watching to recoil, and for many to look away.

Then the picture pixelated and vanished. And the video image of the PLFF leader reappeared to say, “Twenty-four hours! You have just twenty-four hours. Failure to meet our demands, will mean a doubling of the ransom and more suffering for poor Ambassador Moore.”

With that the picture went dead.

“Did we get a fix?" asked the President turning to the CIA technician.

He shook his head. They hadn’t.

“One more question before we adjourn,” said the President, frowning. “Where is Mo Fink? I thought he wanted to be here?”

“We understand the Senator is on his way to Providencia, Mr President,” said an aide.

“He’s what! That two-timing bastard! He’s hoping to somehow politicize this fiasco for his batshit-crazy GOP colleagues. I should have known! Keep a close eye on him. I want to be kept apprised of exactly where he is and what he’s up to.”

“Yes, Mr President.

An hour later, Big Fred was on the line speaking to the billionaire.

“How did it go, Fred?”

“Well they’ve got her alright. But that’s not all the bad news. They want a cool twenty-five million from us.”

“That’s no problem. Pocket change for me.”

“No, that’s not, I agree. They also want me to step down and hold an election.”

“We can likely fix that as well.”

"But here is what is most troubling and potentially ruinous for us … they’ve been torturing her. And they even treated us to a demonstration, which I have to admit was eye popping. They claim they have her singing like a bird … and one of the songs they are currently working on is apparently her account of her weekend on the island!”

“Shit!”

“So what’s next, Fred? Will the Americans attempt a rescue?”

“Yes, but they’re likely to botch it. They’re not even sure where she is.”

“What does Robert think?”

“He seems quite certain, given all the resources he requires, that he can locate her and pull a rescue off successfully.”

“In how much time?”

“Robert says he needs forty-eight hours.”

“Okay, stall then.”

“They’ll step up her torture if we do.”

“So be it. If Robert can nab her, we’ll bring her back here and keep her under wraps … and make her one of us, if that’s possible.

“Right.”

“That’s preposterous! Totally unacceptable!” roared the Prime Minister. “The people love me and all my elections have been free and fair.”
:meparto::risas3:
he withstands pain poorly. Extracting information from her is mere child’s play. But, unfortunately, she doesn’t know much of value … so appallingly ill informed. But don’t get me wrong. We are pleased with what we’ve gotten out of her so far. She’s divulged, for example, every piece of information she was given in her ‘eyes-only’ State Department briefing book, as well as the current diplomatic passwords for State Department communications. And now our interrogators have begun a new line of questioning … extracting from her some scandalously juicy tidbits on her recent excursion with the Prime Minister to the island of Pirate Cay.”
"And by the way, Mister President, please send next time an ambassador that does not complain that much!":facepalm:

From there it was a quick trip down her torso, passing over her raised ribcage and on to the concave depression of her flattened tummy, before passing over the neatly trimmed landing strip
All disappointed because they expected to see a tight little.:confused:

gathered around a stainless steel table.
Stainless steel table, shiny cuffs, perfectly working electrotorure equipment.... Abandoned CIA hardware?:eek:

Squeezing in between the nearest two figures surrounding the table, the camera operator turned the camera on her and began to slowly pan the entire length of her body.
And they think showing a slow pan of Barbs nubile bound body will make those Governments in question want to end this outrage!
“They’ll step up her torture if we do.”
Damn!!

I can imagine this wonderful scene with so much clarity

Back
Top Bottom